Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK/DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl

Size/shape : Attractive MILFy face, slmiish figure, B-cups, closely trimmed bush, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a good session, specially for just $150

My experience/comments : I met Sugar recently before a session with another girl here and thought she looked familiar so I checked my notes and concluded she was previously Sophia at 78a, whom I saw 2½ years ago. (The same photo, which isn’t real, was used by both shops.) I had a good session with her so I called Miya and booked her.

Sugar opened the door when I arrived and she showed me to the room and I paid.

She has an attractive MILFy face and was wearing a short black nightie. I told that I’d seen her before at 78a and that last time she’d told me that I could cum in her mouth but I didn’t get that far so I wanted to cum in her mouth this time – she said I could.

I showered while she got her stuff and then she stripped.

Sugar has a decent slimish figure with natural B-cups, good legs and a closely trimmed bush.

We had some light kissing with a bit of tongue and Sugar gave me a catbath while stroking my cock. She then knelt between my legs and started lightly licking my balls and perineum.

She worked her way up my shaft and started sucking me. It was a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual to start with, with no teeth and no interruptions. Sugar gradually went faster and sucked me more vigorously with good hand-action.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. This was good and Sugar was soon moaning and she then started twitching and squirming and moaning more loudly before pulling away for a breather saying she’d cum and thanking me. She seemed to be really exhausted and just lay in my arms for a couple of minutes while she recovered.

Sugar returned to between my legs and sucked me some more. She was soon really going for it and I had to stop her and get her to lie down for some DATY.

This was very good as I started gently licking, although no FIV was allowed. She rubbed her clit while I watched and then I resumed licking her and she soon pushed my head away as she came again and she put her hands over her pussy so I couldn’t touch her while she took another breather.

After a while I started kissing the inside of her thighs and then moved her hand away and started very, very lightly and gently flicking my tongue against her clit. In no time Sugar was pushing me away again as she came for a third time.

I knelt over her for some more tender kissing and I then lay down for some more BJ.

It wasn’t long before I asked her to get a condom and she again confirmed I could later cum in her mouth (but once again I didn’t get that far).

We started with some cowgirl and Sugar rode me so well that I soon couldn’t stop myself from squirting.

She tidied me up before and took a quick shower before returning to the bed.

Because Miya was temporarily away from the shop, Sugar had to go and answer the door couple of times but I didn’t mind as I was still recovering.

She gave me a light massage and told me she was from Taipei and worked at 187 on Tuesdays and Fridays.

It was busy in the shop today so I dressed and left a few minutes early.

When I got home I reread my notes from the session at 78a and the two sessions were remarkably similar.