Phone :0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 11-8

Rates :$130 + $50 tip

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Massage & FS

Size/shape : size 8, good waist and curves

Nationality or Ethnicity : Janpanese

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments I saw a lot of websites introducing 161, and I was itching to try it. In addition, I played badminton for 3 hours a few days ago, and my whole body was sore. I wanted to massage to relax my muscles. I originally wanted to make an appointment with Dianna yesterday because I heard from customer service that she had a Dcup. But she only gave up last Monday.I walked around Chatswood for a few hours in the morning. When I arrived at about 1 o'clock, the landlady said that the Japanese girl YUKA was now free. CHATSWOOD WESTHELD It's just a minute's drive from the factory. When I went up to the first floor, the landlady came out to greet me and took me into the room. The room is very clean and uses a disposable paper bed, which is better than others that only put towels. Since I had never been here before, I asked the proprietress which one is better. The proprietress YUKA is very good. See for yourself. YUKA walked in and was like wow, kawaii. He was 160cm tall with pink cheeks and fair skin. At first glance, she looks like an AV guy. This is exactly what I like. Generally, I don’t like the coquettish ones.
    The landlady said yes, how long should I wait? I insisted on one hour and then paid. Take off all your clothes and lie down on side B. The girl knocked on the door and came in, and asked me which part I should pay attention to. I said shoulders and small limits. Before I pressed the button, YUKA made a small request, asking me to help her unzip her skirt. I thought to myself why this scene was so tempting. When I started pressing it, YUKA asked me if the force was okay. I thought the force was not very strong, so I asked if I could use more force. YUKA said yes. As expected, the force was relatively strong and it felt comfortable. after awhile. YUKA asked again if the strength is okay? I said the strength is enough. Yuka smiled and said that she pressed with all her strength. Thank you so much to YUKA, I think she is very attentive to her service. YUKA carefully pressed the shoulders, then moved to the thighs and calves, pressing and kneading them carefully.
    My calves were quite sore before. When she pressed that specific spot, I couldn't help but scream. YUKA asked if it was too hard. I quickly said no and continued on. After pressing the big limit and small limit, YUKA gradually moved toward the buttocks, and pressed the ball on the inside of the big suit continuously to reach the bag. I felt so itchy, and asked YUKA if he could turn it around? Turning to side A, YUKA continued to gently rub my bag. I felt that she was not about to finish the massage, and I didn't have time to massage her back first. I felt that she was already sweating. The girl laughed and said that the massage was very hard, so I sat on the bed and massaged her C breasts. It felt good. It's great. Youth is your asset, and good skin can make you look hydrated. The body also has the fragrance of young flesh. After rubbing the nipple a few times, it slowly became hard, and I started sucking on it. I asked Yuka politely if I could touch her down there, and she said yes. I caressed it through my underwear for a while, and the girl asked if I could take it off for her. I quickly took it off and had further contact with her sister. After touching it for a while, my sister started to get wet. YUKA started to speed up the pace at this time, and I couldn't help but lose my temper.
    After wiping it clean, YUKA thoughtfully poured me a glass of water and asked me if there was anything I wanted to improve on today’s massage. After giving her a hug, she left with satisfaction. If you want young, cute and sincere brothers, you can go to YUKA. She said she could open it up and provide it next time she comes.

Silver Member

This post gives the impression of being machine translated. Whatever, it is absolutely hilarious.

Default Yuki 161 chatswood erotic massage

Person's Name :yuki

Establishment :161 erotic massage

Month/Year of Visit :dec 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :161 victoria ave Chatswood NSW 2067

Hours of Business :10 - 8

Rates :130 1 Hour

Extras Cost :50 for cbj and 100 for full servicd

Services Provided This Session :light Massage, cbj

Size/shape :nice girl but lack talent

Nationality or Ethnicity japanese

Value for money/recommend? :not my cup of tea.

My experience/comments : I have wanted to give this shop a try for a while as this is new and has a provate enterance cum parking.

So i rocked up in the place at 10 30 2 girls were available showed me.yuki and someone i cant remember yuki was good looking so i decided to go with it

Into the room. She did some light massage for 30 min(boring as hell) she asked me if i want extra and in her broken english she told me 100 for sex ..mind you i already paid 130 and advertised as nude massage with body slide and hanjob included but she was still dressed when she was asking me this.

I realised it was a waste of time but went with cbj and paid 50 thinking that will get me somewhere but she barelly take it in.. that was a bust too...

Some how she got me across. She was bad altogether but i swear i have seen her in style massage cbd in a different name.

So in short 180 bucks was wasted for a sloppy hand job and BJ

Now good thing about this place is less traffic .back entrance. Private parking and shower on every room.

But the good thing ends there.

Wont be returning

Punting is expensive these days

Bronze Member

Person's Name :yuki

Establishment :161 erotic massage

Month/Year of Visit :Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :161 victoria ave Chatswood NSW 2067

Hours of Business :10 - late

Rates :130 1 Hour

Extras Cost :50 for cbj

Services Provided This Session :light Massage, cbj

Size/shape : short, average size

Nationality or Ethnicity japanese

Value for money/recommend? : decent

My experience/comments : Originally booked for Suki during a night shift. I showed up at 9pm and waited a bit but unfortunately she was late, apparently had to come from Parramatta and I would need to wait more than 30m for her.

Luckily Yuka was available so I went with her instead. Yuka was very accommodating, asked what I liked up front and I went for the CBJ option. She then prepare dthe shower for me (hot day after all).

Part 1 was decent, Yuka made sure everything was massaged including hands and feet. Then she proceeded to tease me with her nails lightly while finishing up Part 1. With about 30m left she asked me to turn over for part 2. She applied the condom with her mouth and began to blow, which was a decent effort. On request she also then gave me a thorough catbath, quite enthusiastically too. Her tongue was going crazy and there was plenty of saliva. Good thing there was a shower! I finished in the condom not long after. There was still some time left over so she massaged my legs for a while, then prepared the shower again for me.

Afterwards I thanked her, paid the extras and left.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Yuka

Establishment : Chatswood 161

Month/Year of Visit : April/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.161chatswood.com.au/

Phone : 0451206009

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $140 for an hour massage

Extras Cost : $140 for full service

Services Provided This Session : Massage and full service

Size/shape : Unsure but C cup if I had to guess, petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I've been to this place a few times as I'm a sucker for Japanese girls and they tend to have them more often then other establishments.

Yuka was exactly what I was looking for, she was shy, well mannered and very welcoming. Like my other experiences she didn't have the strongest hands and gave a sub optimal massage. It was however very relaxing, she definitely put me in the mood with her soft presence.

She massaged for about 20 mins before turning me over. I then started to caress her soft subtle body. She proceeded to ask if I wanted any extras, to which I obliged. It was $140 for full service, I payID her then and there.

She then started to blow me with quite good technique. I had to slow her down several times. After a while she put the condom on me and hopped on top. Unsurprisingly she was very tight, she was moaning with a very high pitch, it was unusually hot. She rode me for awhile and made me finish faster than I wanted. She was exactly what I went in for so no complaints.

Planning to go back again when I save some more cash.

Hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by downthelane; Today at 03:46 PM. Reason: Removed formatting