Date of Visit : 27/7/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, not slim, C- or D-cups, broad hips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : OK but not one of the best but, as always, YMMV

My experience/comments : Called the day before to make a morning booking with a girl who’s been on my “To Do” list for some time. Wanted 11:00 but was told she was already booked so went for midday.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and waited for about 10min in a cubicle until Vicky came and told me the girl I’d booked was not in and would not be in until about 13:30. She offered an alternative who would be ready in about 10min and I said OK. Vicky then came back and said that that girl was also not available – did I want to see Sasa. I asked about a couple of others who were on the roster, but they were also busy, so I took a punt on Sasa (I had seen no reviews on her).

Sasa came along and led me upstairs. She is reasonably pretty and was wearing a white bra and white shorts. She is just a little bit flabby with C- or D-cups, broad hips and a floral tattoo on her lower back.

Sasa was very cheerful and playful but unfortunately seemed to know only about six words in English.

I showered while she got the room ready then it was straight down to it with my cock in her mouth even before I’d finished drying myself.

After a while I lay down and Sasa knelt between my legs and continued a very good BBBJ – not deep but good tongue action.

As this was my first punt for about 5 weeks I soon was ready to explode so I got Sasa to lie next to me while I rubbed her clit and indulged in some LFK. She then straddled me for a very good pussy slide which she seemed to enjoy. I had to ask her to dom me up as several times it came close in an inadvertent insertion.

We then started with some slow cowgirl, as she got used to my size, before switching to some gentle doggy with me standing by the bed, followed by some mish. I hadn’t asked whether CIM was an option (I don’t know whether her English stretched that far) so I decided to find out by asking for some more BBBJ. I made it clear when I was about to cum and Sasa stopped blowing me and finished me off with a HJ.

Sasa showered and gave me a light massage while I establish that she was from Taiwan and has been in Australia for two months (I think).

I then showered, dressed and left.

A reasonable, playful root but not one of the best.