Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : July 2014 Last night !

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10m - .......
    Rates : GFE 350

Size/shape : busty curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chimese

Services Provided : DATY FS CBJ(my choice) light kissing, cat bath !

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I have been off the punting wagon for a long while but .......... on a recommendation from a fellow punter I made a booking for Jessie. I think she is new at 533 but she seems to be a Wednesday regular. I hope so 'cos I will be back !

Jessie fronted into the waiting cubicle and I was blown away. She is all woman ! Her outfit was bloody unbelievable. Basically small panties with two see thru strips of material running up from her nether regions and tied around her neck. Her amble "DD" boobs and firm nipples just stood there staring back at me as they pressed firmly thru the material. Fantacy time …. If only I had worked out how to keep the outfit on while we did the business.

Into the “cold” room (why don’t they just leave the heaters on !) and I was soon kneeling face to face with Jessie taking in her great boobs and body. She is not a skinny bag of bones girl but by no means chunky, great shape and still a tight arse. The boobs have had some work but it’s a bloody great job and they look, and feel, quite natural. Jessie is like an Amazonian woman as I was to find out.

After a bit of fondling and kissing I reached down and slipped off her meagre outfit. Down to business and down past the very trimmed map of Tassie to her shaved sweet honey pot. She seemed to genuinely enjoy DATY so I stayed at it for a bit longer than usual. Then time for a great CBJ (my choice) and after various rotations she ended with her head on my stomach as I thrust up into her inviting mouth .

No need to pause while we dommed up and into doggy ( she has great hour glass shape from the back) then side saddle and finally miss with some long slow strokes encouraged by her whispering I my ear.

After we cleaned up I rested on my back and she kept up a slow gentle fondling of my balls and manhood. Bugger I nearly extended to do it all again there and them

Great first effort, I suspect Jessie gets better ad better with repeate visits so I have promised myself to find out !

PS Her English is great so no problems communicating and chatting for a while relaxing after !

Until next week ……..

I am starting to look forward to Wednesdays ....

I went back to 533 for round two with Jessie. Jagged the big room at the front and the heater was on, off to a good start!

Jessie remembered me and greeted me with a playful peck on the cheek as I knelt on the bed with her standing next to it. Ohhh i could stay hands on with her body all day. Soon we were is a deep embrace with me getting a good grip on her cute bum as her hands brought me to attention with a gentle stroke of my stick and balls

I moved Jessie onto the bed and away we went. ...more of the same from the last visit and I finished with doggy with her encouraging me with sounds of joy each time she thrusts back onto me.

A quick hug, cuddle and chat (Jessie has great English and can chat about all sorts of stuff).

Then back to attention with lashings of baby oil on my member and all over her tits and bum .... well all over actually. More miss and after i pulled out we finished the second time with me kneeling between her legs as Jessie teased and stroked me to come all over her tummy and great big books. She gave me a second smile and "good boy" to wrap up before the shower and exit.

I think I can do this all again soon ......

Jessie sounds like another top root at 533, She obviously like attension to her ample boobs, does she like it firm to hard or soft and gentle

Person's Name : Jessie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/8/2014

Hours of Business : 10m - 1.00.

Rates : 90 1/2

Size/shape : Tall, full bodied (nicely proportioned), D Cup (enhanced) large dark and very suckable nips modestly trimmed map of Tassie above shaved pussy lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS and CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Called in without a booking and was going with Sophie (who came across as 'another customer to service' in her manner however you don't get choice here easily and she had a nice body) until I had undressed and showered and she then said I was 'too large' for fucking - suck? I wanted both so she left and I was intro'ed to Jessie (great English) who was in cream body length lingerie - large tits barely covered, backless with a cute 'dinner suit shirt and bow tie' over her pussy.

I was showered and ready and I went immediately to sucking her nips as she stood there and then she responded in kind on my nips and then moved down for an awesome BBBJ. I could have come there and then (wonderful deep sucking, lots of saliva lubrication and no teeth) however would have been self defeating based on the notes above!

Dommed me and whilst still standing inserted me and started a vigorous fuck - one leg on the floor and one on the bed. Slowly we moving back on the bed still fucking as she rode me cowgirl. Lovely feeling as she bent down and dragged her tits and nips across my chest. I suggested a change (doggie) and we fucked at the side of the bed with me standing - perfect height to plough into her tight pussy. Her anus looked lovely and I gently probed it with my thumb feeling my cock as I fucked her - no anal however in the menu :-(.

Moved to missionary and while a great fuck with her legs wrapped around my arse and lots of DFK (and she uses great pussy muscle to squeeze your cock), I just couldn't get there. I suggested a blow job to finish which Jessie agreed and I blew in her mouth as she sucked and masturbated me.

A great session with a lovely lady. Only negative was a bit too much moaning which seemed only to get me across the line.

Jessie only works Wednesday - in today as the boss was short on staff.

Silver Member

Booked Jessie on Saturday and was not disappointed.

She is a lovely woman. She has been well described above, so I won't reopeat that.

She immediately proceeded with a prolonged session of ever so gentle kissing. Really wonderful! If you like GFE kissing, look no further. Could have carried on forever, but eventually we lay down and she soon proceeded to work towards the most exquisite BJ. No description will do it justice. She is a pro at this. I usually insist on penetrative sex, but this was so good that I just kept telling her to carry on whenever she asked whether I had had enough. At some stage I decided that I would make and exception today and not move onto sex, so I just let go and let her blow me away. I warned her as I was about to come, so that she could pull away. CIM does nothing for me, it seems that this is somehow humiliating to the woman and I have no need to do that.

This all took almost the whole hour, but there was time for a few minutes of a very good back and shoulder massage that drained the remaining stresses from my body.

Jessie communicates very well and we talked about travel and the economy and lots more. Can't wait to spend some more time with this woman!