>

Thread: MICO~tall n delicious

Default MICO~tall n delicious

Today I test drove a new babe on the block MICO. She's got these Japanese looks that kill but is actually Chinese. With a fresh young shapely figure reminiscent of a schoolgirl, Mico's soft tofu like skin is a real turn on alone. Her tallish slim yet graceful figure complemented with her big almond eyes and perky breasts simply begging to be suckled are a temptation leading to her stubble mound beckoning my cock to stand to attention gently whispering "come and get me"Mico's GFE is sweet n tender, shy n coy yet tantalising.

Mico's soft sexy voice sweetly suggests she has a grasp of the local lingo although she tends to break it up occasionally to let you know she's new in town but here to learn and learn she must and what better a time to teach her some finer things in life!
    The clock was ticking so I laid her on the bed and proceeded to inspect her assets with some closer eyes. Her breasts just couldn't stop staring at me so I suckled them and fondled them gently watching her nippes respond to my tongue and teeth. Mico's soft whimpers trigger my blood to start moving and go where it's needed. DATY was in order so I part her thighs and dive in to taste her sweetness and sweet she is indeed! As I fondle her nipples and squeeze her breasts, her juices begin to leak and her legs spread further allowing me deeper access.

I'm so tempted to penetrate her right now but I'm in need of some reciprocal actions. I mount her displaying my meat in front of her waiting mouth which is ready to engorge me whole. BBBJB kicks in and MICO gets down and dirty and flicks her wet warm tongue about my shaft making it harder than a rock from Alcatraz! Her lips seal my knob and she slides her mouth down the whole lengthy rod making it pulse with racing red blood cells only making me want her more n more.
    She quickly assumes the mutual position (69) and we delve into pleasures that send our senses though the roof! As I part her soft shaved lips my tongue is once again in common territory. Mico is sent to higher planes of lust as I poke my tongue harder n faster inside her wet hole. Wave after wave, sensations of delight wash over me and Mico's slurps increase in velocity.

I just wanted to be inside her fast so I gave her the signal to dom me up and within seconds she was riding me like a child on a carousel smiling with joy. Her eager thrusting Cowgirl riding only pushed me further into a state of heated lust. With her long wavy locks swaying as she pumped my flesh I could sense my fluid rising from it's depths. I flipped Mico over lifted her butt up and entered her in one short move. She let out a high pitched "OHH" and I clicked into overdrive pounding her harder n faster with her moans egging me on it was sheer bliss!
    Mico loved doggie and it was a priceless feeling. Like a hungry child with a bagful of lollies I wasn't going to let go! Soon enough missionary took over and I pounded her bow soaking hole with thrusts of a madman watching her naked body bounce as I gave her what we both needed. A good fuck!!
    After some time I needed her to get back on the end of my pencil and sharpen it once again.
    Mico went to town with enthusiasm and devoted to seeing me satisfied. As I stood there watching her kneeling on the floor whipping off the dom and polishing my purple headed rocket with her mouth tongue and hands simultaneously, I felt my weeks load of frog sprog rising to be released and release it did. Flowing from my love straw to her mouth CIM, hands and eventually on her chin dripping to her breasts, it was a sight to behold!

Mico looked up with a schoolgirl smile that instantly melted my heart and sent traces of electricity up n down my now quivering spinal column.
    I give Mico 7/10 for effort, 6.5/10 for attitude and 7/10 for ability.
    Not that I was overwhelmed with her performance but well worth a shot if you get my pun!

Nice writeup Mr Jellyfish!

Tall Asian with a shaved pussy and wavy hair.. wow she sounds freakin' smokin'...

Cheers,
    HB

wanted to see Sara one Sunday in July but she was busy, Miko is free so decided to see her instead, 1 hr was it. The report is absolutely spot on, lovely lady makes me always want more from her. Cim was so sexy and amazing when she looked up on me smiling. gosh having a boner now thinking of her.

Talking Mico ---- model looks

I have had a busy week with the Asian babes, but what the hell i am in to deep now there is no turning back I had a couple of hours to kill,read about Mico, thanks to brother punters, felt like a natural perky tit slim attractive girl.

Angie said Mico is available Thursday 30/10/14 late afternoon. 1 hour booking $150.

Mico is a slim attractive model type girl, lovely waist line , bum ok but a bit flat, I just love her bite size ACup tits, perky & natural, I pinched her on the bottom & when she turned around I sucked her tit Mico in a playful way said shower ok.

she waited on the bed for me, now I know some girls have a set routine, but I enjoy trying to have a bit of fun, & mix it up I don't want to anoy them but I find it gives them something to think about so i say from the shower I want to rub you in oil & give you a massage with me doing a body slide, Mico says sorry no oil all gone , so I walk over to the bed with a hard on and say that's ok and lay next to her & begin to softly rub her back & neck on my side, with my cock rubbing against her bum, she reaches around and softly pulls my cock, she then lays me on my stomach and rubs her soft perky tits up and down my body felt so relaxing I asked if she liked to kiss and she nodded her head so we embraced and gently kissed very romantic lots of face stroking and felt her bum an eased a finger in pussy, while she pulled on my cock i wanted to screw her I could feel how small her pussy was, but I wanted her really wet so I gently rolled her over spread her legs and started to lick her clit then opened up her tiny flaps and pushed my tongue in the little pussy hole really was sweet, the moans started and the flow of pussy juices followed she said to me I want your cock inside me so i teased her for a while then got a dom Mico put it on I love teasing the girls with my cock just touching the inside of her pussy, she starts to wriggle her body and tries to push my body into her but i resist just giving her a little bit more of my cock she is getting frustrated and tyring so hard to push me in and i just let it rip into her I could see the pleasure on her face with me pumping away

I was really enjoying the tightness of her pussy I could feel her soft pussy flaps against my cock with every thrust, bang nice load ,job done she said your my number 1 and I said I bet you say that to all the boys and she smiled Mico likes to look at herself in the mirror always adjusting her hair and of course I was prasing her how beautiful she looks I didn't get to sample a blow job because I have already had 3 this week so I was happy with just a cuddle to finish off but Mico was more than willing but i declined the offer , her English is good considering in Aussie for 6months, I would see her again for sure.

Age 25-28, height 165cm, looks 8/10, body slim, ACup Natural tits, Massage body slide relaxing, FS, value for money yes.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Is it possible to utilise the template occasionally and the review is long and jumbled and looks like one piece of writing and words even when edited..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Do you have her number, or web address of her ads?
    And is her pic on the web address accurate??

Thanks

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

She works from a shop..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..