Thread: Tiffany

Bronze Member

Default Tiffany

Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.161chatswood.com.au/ 161 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW

Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $130 for 60m

Extras Cost : Available but I did not take them

Services Provided This Session : NHJ

Size/shape : Thin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Booked with Tiffany at the last minute since she was the only person available, and I showed up around 9pm. Similar to last time, when I went upstairs there is no reception so I had to poke my head around, I think one of the MLs saw me and yelled for the receptionist who then came from downstairs to greet me. Money changed hands.

Was ushered into a room with very dim lighting. In comes Tiffany, a very young and thin lady, quite pretty too and I liked what I saw. This time I opted to take a shower first. Then I lay down and Tiffany began a massage. She was incredibly strong for her size, to the point where I actually felt some back pain afterwards (but I didn't know it at the time). However, there was no teasing.

On the flip, asked what I would like. She offered CBJ for an extra $50 or FS for $100, but I was happy with just a NJH. She took off her clothes and began to tease and pump with her hands. The feeling was really good, actually one of the best handjobs I've ever received. Which was really weird because while her hands worked their magic, Tiffany looked generally disinterested and bored. The mood and atmosphere totally did not match the awesome sensations being imposed down there. I think she may have been a bit disappointed I didn't go for the FS. I asked if she could also kiss or lick my nipples - nope she is not into that.

Nevertheless it did not take too long for me to finish, probably less than 10 minutes. As Tiffany cleaned me up, she pointed out that she was fully shaved down there. Guess she really wanted that FS? Oh well, maybe next time. I took another shower and left.

Her picture i remember her in a black dress. She is the best looking i have ever seen on this site. I would have gone weak at the knees offered full service by her.