Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, youthful face, curvy figure (bit cuddly), C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good GFE session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Mia had recommended Bobo last week after my session with Summer so I booked her today.

Bobo met me and I asked whether Mia was there for a chat and Bobo went to get her. But Mia must have been in the middle of seeing a customer as she turned up wearing just a towel so I didn’t detain her long.

Bobo is pretty in a GND sort of way and was wearing a black nightie. She seemed quite shy.

I showered and she seemed to want to start by giving me a massage so I lay on my stomach.

It was an OK oily massage of my back but no tackle-tickling so after about 10 minutes I turned over and Bobo stripped.

She has a decent curvy figure (just a bit cuddly) with C-cups and a trimmed bush.

The photos are apparently real but don’t look recent.

She knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my torso and licked my nipples before moving down to kiss and lick my groin.

Bobo then started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips with plenty of saliva, good hand-action and nice eye-contact via the side-on mirror.
After a good while she went to get a condom but I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Bobo was quiet at first but later warmed up and was lightly moaning and rocking back and forth. She sounded like she got close to cumming but I don’t know whether she quite got there. (No FIV was allowed.)

She dismounted and after a bit more BJ I suggested she got a condom but my request for CIM got an adamant refusal.

Lube was applied and Bobo mounted me for some cowgirl. This was good as she rode me enthusiastically, sometimes Asian-style, but she then tired and asked that I fuck she so we switched to the mish.

I gradually went faster and enjoyed this as Bobo was getting louder and urging me on so I soon came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and, after Bobo had a wash, we had a chat.

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been here for less than a month. She said she’ll be returning to China in a month or so but will be back later this year. Her English is pretty good.

Bobo had another customer waiting so the always playful and tactile Mia came in for a chat before I left.