142 George St
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: 142 George St, Hornsby - 02 9482 9456 ( 0410 883 855 / 0431 400 495 )

[QUOTE=sillyoldwanker;103904]No confusion. Mina is the new mamasan; Shelley is her receptionist (helper) who will occasionally gives massages, if it is quiet, to earn a few extra dollars. But you are right, it is surprising that an attractive young woman works in a brothel but doesn't do anything other than a few massages. But then, the world is full of curious things.

Hey sillyoldwanker when you get your massage from Shelley, are you covered up? Does she see your boner?

Silver Member

It's a full cream milk and warm apple pie wholesome time, dropbeer. Nothing lascivious at all, sans risqué. I'm in my boxer shorts, lying flat, and the fully clothed Shelley massages my back, legs, arms and then head. There is no "you can turn over now," no front massage, no opportunity for the lovely lass to see the affect of her presence on my old fella. But she will always ask, at the end of the massage, whether I want to see another girl. I've had a couple of wild sessions with Barbie (B2 who now works here - see my review in 702 Botany rd thread ) after her massages. Shelley's role is to get you to see the working girls. She is excellent at this and her recommendations have never disappointed. She has been spruiking Kristy and given the good reviews here, I intend to follow her recommendation soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    hard likes this.

Yes, I have heard it is a strictly non sexual massage from Shelley. That's cool.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sillyoldwanker View Post
    It's a full cream milk and warm apple pie wholesome time, dropbeer. Nothing lascivious at all, sans risqué. I'm in my boxer shorts, lying flat, and the fully clothed Shelley massages my back, legs, arms and then head. There is no "you can turn over now," no front massage, no opportunity for the lovely lass to see the affect of her presence on my old fella. But she will always ask, at the end of the massage, whether I want to see another girl. I've had a couple of wild sessions with Barbie (B2 who now works here - see my review in 702 Botany rd thread ) after her massages. Shelley's role is to get you to see the working girls. She is excellent at this and her recommendations have never disappointed. She has been spruiking Kristy and given the good reviews here, I intend to follow her recommendation soon.

I have a review of a Barbie...not wild as far as I am concerned. Will write it up when I have a chance. ..dead fuck

No confusion. Mina is the new mamasan; Shelley is her receptionist (helper) who will occasionally gives massages, if it is quiet, to earn a few extra dollars. But you are right, it is surprising that an attractive young woman works in a brothel but doesn't do anything other than a few massages. But then, the world is full of curious things.
    Ahh... my confusion is cleared up then. Thanks sow. Business must be good if Mina can employ a receptionist.

Quote Originally Posted by silk View Post
    Saw Wendy on way out - Mina the mamasan intro'd her to me and she looked very cute and raunchy which is a completely different vibe to Kristy.
    Mina claims Wendy is top service and "do everything".
    Now you're teasing me silk, although I doubt it's my 'wife' Wendy of Redfern and Albany fame.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    I have a review of a Barbie...not wild as far as I am concerned. Will write it up when I have a chance. ..dead fuck
    That's a shame ozreview. I find her a stunning woman, really sexy with a cute face and a ....... look. She is energetic when I have seen her. Maybe you just had her on an off day.

Silver Member

That's a shame ozreview. I find her a stunning woman, really sexy with a cute face and a ....... look. She is energetic when I have seen her. Maybe you just had her on an off day.

It might be a different barbie. It was a debacle ....

Also some intel for you guys. Asked to see who else was on and intro with Heidi and Kelly. Heidi is a tall solid mlc with a busty look. Not really my cuppa. Kelly is a smaller but busty Thai girl maybe size 8 to 10 and quite short. Both work Friday.

Mina tells me that Alice on Thursday has a similar build to Kelly, is Taiwanese and will coat your soldier in chocolate sauce. I'm not sure if there is an extra till for this icing service. Kristy is still on my must do list.

Mina also now has a web site with a few pics. The girl pics are few but as far as I can tell genuine. Business is also looking good as she told me they e gone from 7 jobs a day to already 30 today at 4.30. So she must be doing something right.

Silver Member

Good review emp. The only thing is that Candy, Kandy, Aleisha, Karmody (she likes to change her name according to her mood, I think) is Malaysian Chinese, not Malay. Given the racial tensions in Malaysian, it is not being pedantic to point this out.

Sorry I couldn't be bothered typing he whole woe out so I stand corrected

Silver Member

Good one exml. She at least was into it and fun. Click!

Hi dropbeer looks like you has a very similar experience to me. Doggy not so good, reverse cowgirl very good and great bbbj.

Wel done gmart. I saw Heidi in the line up earlier in the week and she had a bit of the Herman munsters about her. Well done for pushing on and finding out that she's actually not a bad root.

There's a girl called selina on their web site. Anyone have any intel?

Last year I saw a Selena in Surry Hills who worked in Hornsby, and Parramatta.

Was 30 something, tall with long hair, nice boobs, Taiwanese, good English.
    She left for Taiwan and was coming back. Wonder if it was her.

Was into the deliberate slow games I play.

But could be another Selena I presume.

Wak

Hey exmelputner. Yes, it is kinda strange that Aliesha couldn't handle doggy.

By the way, what is the address for their website?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast