Default Gina

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : July 23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $130/$180/$200 for 30/45/60min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, prostate massage, cowgirl, mish, HJ, DATY

Size/shape : Pretty, if not beauty queen pretty, petite but still shapely figure, C/D-cups firm enhanced with perky nipples, cute butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - absolutely

I have booked Gina two weeks in a row now, that says it all.

She is pretty, although in a way that's different to other pretty girls I have encountered in my mongering career. At first sight she looks like an innocent schoolgirl from next door. But don't let that put you off or be fooled, her innocence is long gone! She is really petite, with a great pair of bolt ons, no pretense here, they are rock hard, not my ideal enhancement, nowadays they can be made to look and feel very natural, but the visual effect is good, if a bit slutty, but I'm not wanting to appear in public with her or introduce her to my mother.

I have encountered her before she started appearing on 90's roster as Gina.

Had to wait for a few minutes today for her previous customer to finish. When I entered the room she told me she'd had a long booking and asked if she could have something to eat, so I happily agreed that the start time could be postponed by 15 minutes. I was in no rush.

While she was eating we had a bit of a banter about this and that. She's a good conversationalist and her English is fairly good, although I sometimes have to ask her to repeat what she said because I did not quite understand it. Once when I just could not understand she deployed her translator and had it speak to me. Amazing what this technology has made possible.

I had by then showered and we were ready to start. Elia gently caressed and licked my nipples and ran her perky nipples over my torso, but she did not waste too much time before moving down to my member that was by then rock hard. She started with gentle light stroking and little kisses, before massaging my dick with her lips, pushing it down onto my belly. She's a tease, but finally she swallowed most of it and proceeded with a long slurpy BBBJ. Absolute heaven, her technique is superb, she varies the depth (didn't go down very deep though), good tongue action, never once even a hint of teeth. Out with the lube and she gently starts stroking the shaft whilst she continues the BBBJ. OMG, it feels good, I can feel an eruption coming. But she reads me, and eases off, stroking my chest whilst offering me some water.

Then it's back to the BJ, she controls things with exquisite ebbs and flows. I'm going crazy.

She tells me she has a whole toolbox of toys, and I told her that I like prostate stimulation. (BTW she can also provide an SM experience, apparently the customer before me had selected that option! Not my choice though.) She wips out half a dozen dildos and vibrators. Some way too big, so I choose the second smallest. That one does not vibrate she tells me, try the next one up. I eye it's girth and am very sceptical - it might do permanent damage. But she encourages me to give it a try, so she slips a condom over it and liberally lubes up my date. I try to relax the old sphincter and take a deep breath, but it just does not go in, even after it started getting a bit sore. So I admit defeat and ask her to use the smallest one instead, which does vibrate. It feels great, my hard on is now throbbing. Prostate stimulation takes you to another level, and I find that whilst enhancing the sensations it delays ejaculation, probably because the ejaculation centre is right next to the prostate, leading to an even greater climax.

Gina straddles me and starts a pussy slide, whist still twisting and turning the vibrator in my arse. F*ck it's good!

Condom on and she gets onto me in cowgirl. Very gently, she is very sensitive, I support her hips so that she does not do down and impale herself too suddenly. It feels sooo good, although she is not super tight. She rides me for a while and I get the feeling that she likes this position as she can control things better. After a while I want more control as I am chomping at the bit by now, she seems a bit dubious, but agreed after I promised to be gentle. I went very slowly, and she relaxed. Feels blissful, but after a while I realised that the bit of a robust thrusting I would need to get over the line might cause her discomfort, so I withdrew and asked her to finish me by hand, as I had experienced how good she was at that earlier.

She did not disappoint (did I say her technique is superb?), varying her grip, sometimes just using her fingertips, sometimes gripping me firmly in her fist and vigorously wanking me right to the edge. When she seems I am almost there, she stops and tells me she is going to torture me today. Damn right, pleasant, but it's torture. Please don't stop again I ask, but she strung me out, edging me to the rim of the precipice several more times. Finally I beg her, no more torture. She relents and finishes me off with a huge explosion, some come landed along my ear whilst the rest made it's way to the headboard or whatever was behind the pillows.

Gina is acutely mindful of her customers experience and needs and several times asked me whether she was hurting me, when she never even go close to doing so.

After I had caught my breath and regained my composure, I realised we still had most of the second half hour left and I offered to pleasure her. She seemed very dubious, but said I could if I wanted to. I told her that I really enjoy DATY and most of the ladies I have pleasured seemed to enjoy what I had done too. I told her that she could tell me if I was doing anything that she did not like and that she could stop me at any time. She agreed, and I started off by giving some attention to those lovely nipples. Very gently and using lots of saliva to lube things up. She immediately started making noises of pleasure and writhing about a bit. She told me that she was loving it.

So I carried on for a good few minutes before running my tongue south , gently licking along the line between the belly and the thighs. She really liked that, said don't stop, do that some more. I did that slowly progressing to run my tongue along the edge of her tights, around the vulva, all the way to her perineum. After a bit of that I made sure i had a lot of saliva available and ran my tongue over the edges of her inner labia. She moaned out loudly - this lady is super sensitive! A bit more of that until my tongue found it's way down to the entrance of her vagina and I started rolling about that, gently probing in as far as it could reach. More appreciative sounds, which turned into a gasp of pleasure when I finally ran it up to the clitoris. She was gasping and writhing, and after a few more licks pushed my head away an said stop please. I apologised to her and asked if I had hurt her. No she says, it was wonderful, but she said she was about to come and she still had to work another 12 to 14 hours (I had only been down in the Netherlands for a bit more than a minute!), and coming would have made her too tired to be able to cope with that. She is probably one of if not the most sensuous and sensitive ladies I have encountered. I would just love to spend time with her sometime when she does not have to work afterwards and I could explore the full response I could elicit from this angel.

Need I say it, I came back for more and can't wait to do so again. She charges above the base rate for good reason, she's worth every cent of it. And she's a lovely lady! Highly recommended!

Gina was known as Elia when she worked at our shop earlier this year. New name, same lovely girl, same excellent service!