Thread: Nami

Silver Member

Default Nami

Person's Name : Nami

Establishment : 161 Chatswood

Month/Year of Visit : Dec 23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161 Victoria Road Chatswood

Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10-10 and 3am some days.

Rates : $130/hr

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session :FS, massage

Size/shape : 173cm, D-E cups, curvy, great body, sensational tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian/Nepalese

Value for money/recommend? : She is inexperienced but hot.

Nami's pics -
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f586/...hlight=nami%5D

My experience:

I thought Nami looked hot in the pics. See link above. Organised a time via Wechat and headed out to Chatswood. Luckily found off street parking but this could be a challenge overall.

Recognised by the Mamasan and paid my fee for an hour. This place has a great discreet entrance.

Into the room which had a shower. Clean. Spacious.

Moments later Nami enters. She has a beautiful, eyes and smile. She is a hot sight. She removes her dress. No undies or bra and WOW. Her tits are spectacular.

She offers a BJ and FS option straight away for 3 pineapples. I agree.

There's some LFK and she gives me a condom and its up to me when I decide its time for FS. It was a good experience as she is beautiful .We have breaks and and talk. I gather that's she not here long term. She has some commitments and needs cash.

She is beautiful. She is inexperienced but not stupid. The negative is that she as slight B.O and has hairy armpits and snatch. I would see her again. Overall pricey as the same money can work for your elsewhere.

Silver Member

"She offers a BJ and FS option straight away for 3 pineapples. I agree."

Does she do BBBJ?

In my humble opinion…south Asian girls…India. Nepal. They all have hairy pits and a musky BO odour. See my review of Jaxx @ MAC. Young. Hot. But that musky odour lingers. Even stronger around her pussy too, which made DATY, not so great. That’s what I love about Thai girls. They are squeaky clean, all the time. Although some of my brothers may be partial to that musky odour too. Haha.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Same here. Thais for the win. They have the prettyness, the body, the attitude, and they are affordable. It's win-win-win-win!

One thing I noticed in the pics of Nami, they blocked out her face but in one shot you can see it in the reflection of the shower glass