Person's Name : Adele

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit :November 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls (533willoughby.com.au)

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Saturday, Monday and Tuesday as per roster 10 am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Kissing, BBBJ, Balls sucking, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to completion.

Size/shape : 160 cm medium build slim but shapely legs, boobs natural and a handful, very pretty face (just loved looking at her when she was horny and kissing me, a real turn on)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese and maybe a little Russian (she says Chinese)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, after five months with no pussy, I was so fucking horny I had trouble controlling myself.

My experience/comments : Angie called and said she had a new girl called Adele and that she was very pretty and young so I got there at 10 am Tuesday and yes she is around mid 20's and pretty sexy looking with a very pretty face.

Look after 5 months I was a bit nervous with this fucking annoying covid shit, I thought I need to get over this shit and start living again.

Angie is following all the proper covid safety measures and I was pleased to see that she does care about us being safe.

The venue comes up as a warehouse so no link to a brothel.

I showered and then Adele washed and when she came out she is all over me and we are kissing and she is looking pretty turned on even though I am an old cunt but still strong.

We were pashing and feeling each other up and then we lay down and I just wanted to lie there and kiss her for a while and it was quite a turn on to kiss this sexy little lady.

Adele then moves down and says "suck" to which my cock was flexing and nodding up and down saying fuck yes.

Now after five months this was all going to be very good even if I had a 70 year old in there but I have a 26 year old on top and she wrapped her sexy mouth around my cock which looked huge.

I was so fucking horny and the sucking was really nice and she went for ten minutes going about half way with nice pressure and then she sucked my balls one by one then both.

Now a couple of times I was close to cumming and I thought "shit how am I going to last once I get in her pussy".

So when she finished sucking she gets a condom on and straddles me on top and is kissing me and then puts my cock inside and holy hell I had to stop her moving very much to start as it felt too good.

She was just on top not moving very much and we are kissing and I am stroking her butt and legs and then just slowly moving inside her and she was reacting and getting pretty horny.

I could see she liked my cock inside her and she was starting to move up and down and I am fucking going mental trying to control myself and not blow my load due to the excitement.

This girl is very sexy and that pretty face was so damn nice to be looking at close up as we kissed and I am now fucking upwards in a medium pace and that little voice in my head is screaming out.

Its saying shit like "holy fuck how am I going to control this" as I am only a couple of minutes in and I am using some tricks to dampen the enthusiasm.

Her pussy is pretty snug and without a condom I would have lasted literally three seconds tops, so anyway I am now fucking quite fast from underneath and the little lady on top is getting very worked up.

This is when she came the first time out of three and is now fucking me quite fast with her hands on my chest and she is riding me very fast and really horny for about five minutes.

So you can imagine I had to summon a lot of control not to blow and then I am fucking her fast and this actually helps a bit as it dampens the sensation momentarily.

After say ten minutes of this we changed to side saddle as I can control it a bit better and I just very slowly fucked her and she moved us down a bit so she could watch my cock going into her pussy in the mirror.

I had to just go slowly and I explained it to her to just relax and enjoy it and she was telling me she loved the feeling and had my balls and watching it all in the mirror.

She was crying out when I did some faster bursts and then slow again and I was laying there biting the shit out of my left hand to take my mind off cumming.

So this went for fifteen minutes and it had me on the edge the whole time especially each time she was bucking back onto my cock and crying out and massaging balls.

Next up I wanted some missionary so I get on top and went slowly to start and we were kissing for some of the time and I just went slow and I could feel her pussy gripping onto me.

Adele seemed to really enjoy me just taking my time and going slow and kissing her and her face looked very nice and I could see that she was turned on and she came again.

I mixed some speeds and after five minutes I just couldn't hold it any longer and told her I am going to fuck you fast and cum and I hammered her for one minute and she was crying out and we both came together in an intense finish.

After that we just lay there kissing and she then gave me a massage for a few moments and then we just talked for a while.