Date of Visit : 20th May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy (not fat), pretty, C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cowgirl, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Called the day before and made a booking. An afternoon session, which is unusual for me, but the car was in for a service, so I thought I’d get a service too (the car’s service was a lot more expensive than mine but I’m sure it was nowhere near as enjoyable).

I could fill this review with loads of puns about pistons, lubricants, oils, blown gaskets, etc but a) it would be too tedious and b) I can’t be bothered.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and was greeted by Mina who explained that the girl I’d booked (who is apparently rather unreliable) was running about half an hour late and she mentioned some alternatives. I chose Susan (for no particular reason ‘cos I couldn’t remember what the reviews had said about her or the others mentioned).

Susan came, wearing light blue bra and panties, and led me to an upstairs room. Money exchanged hands, I showered, she disappeared.

Susan has a pretty face and a shapely, curvy figure with a lovely backside, C-cups and a tattoo just above her very trimmed bush. Her English is pretty good (she’s from northern China and has been here for one year) and she has a pleasant personality.

She started with some gentle nip kissing and stroking the right honourable member and then dommed me up for some CBJ – not my preferred choice but I didn’t argue and I must admit I didn’t really notice the dom. Pretty good BJ skills, whilst kneeling between my legs, and I propped myself up so I could admire her backside in the mirror at the foot of the bed. Plenty of the usual “So big, so hard” compliments.

After a fair period of the CBJ, Susan straddled me for some cowgirl which was really good and she seemed to be enjoying it.

I would normally stop when I started to overheat and change position but I just got her to slow down for a while and then start again before eventually filling the dom.

Had a good chat afterwards while she stroked my temporarily limp member and she soon managed to get me excited again. Susan applied another condom for some brief CBJ (time was running out) and then straddled me again but it was too soon so she dedommed me and tried a HJ – almost managed the second cumming but not quite. Still a good effort on her part (I’m not young anymore).

Showered, dressed, departed.

Not a screaming hot PSE root, more of a gentle, relaxed, sensual GFE session, but it was still very enjoyable.