Person's Name : Grace

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 18/3/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, short hair (nicely cut), A-cups, slim but still shapely with a very nice butt.

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, strip-tease, 69, face-sitting, couple of positions

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - great session

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Vicky and booked Grace.

Arrived on time and Vicky took my money and told me to go up to Room 6 where I was soon joined by Grace.

Grace was wearing tiny black shorts and a black top over a bra and panties. She was immediately cheerful and playful, although her English can be a bit difficult to understand at times.

Grace has a pretty face with short black hair. She is very slim but still has a shapely butt. She has A-cups and a closely trimmed bush.

I showered while Grace readied the room.

I lay on the bed and Grace soon joined me and in no time my cock was in her mouth for an excellent BBBJ. She started really slowly with great tongue action and she has a fantastic technique of tickling your balls and perineum with her fingers.

After a good while I suggested she remove her clothes and she did a very sexy and provocative strip while kneeling on the bed between my legs. She put my hand on my cock and indicated I should stroke myself saying she likes to watch and she rubbed herself at the same time – all very erotic. I also rubbed her and inserted a digit – she was pretty wet.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round to oblige – very good. I was soon overheating and I got her to turn around and sit on my face. It took a bit of time but eventually Grace was writhing around and moaning loudly as she ground herself onto my tongue. She said she came and I was convinced.

After a bit more BJ I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She seemed to say that I could if she just sucked me again but not if I fucked her first. Something to do with not wanting to suck me again after I’d fucked her. I didn’t fully understand but it’s her body so I went with it and got her to apply a condom.

Grace said she wanted me to fuck her so she lay down and I gently entered her. She had made some “Big cock” comments so I started slowly but she took it well.

As I gradually increased the tempo she got louder and louder.

I had to pause to prolong the enjoyment and I suggested some doggie.

Grace knelt at the edge of the bed and I stood behind her.

This was great – she has a very slim waist but a nice, shapely butt and it was a fine sight looking down as I went in and out. The views in the mirror to our left were also great.

I fingered her asshole for a while but was prevented from any insertion.

Again I kept slowing down to delay my climax.

I was thinking about asking again about CIM finale but Grace was getting louder and louder and I eventually just kept going until I squirted.

We both collapsed on the bed utterly exhausted. Usually the WL tidies me up before jumping in the shower but Grace just lay there next to me.

She explained that she had not worked for a few months after an abdominal operation and currently only worked at 142 although she had worked elsewhere in the past – I think 533 was one of the places. And she told me she was from Hong Kong.

We just lay on the bed for the few remaining minutes, Grace in my arms, and we watched a couple of music videos on her phone, before I had to point out that time was up.

Showered and got dressed before a final hug and I departed.

Grace is a fun-loving and very sexy lady – great session.