Date of Visit : 18th March 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 1000 to 0200

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Had booked Nicole when I was here two days ago and I rolled for my third visit to 142 just before the appointed hour.

Reception was empty for a moment but then from behind the screen appeared a lovely, tall, slender lady in black bra, black panties and black boots. She asked about my booking and led me to a cubicle (with me tripping over my tongue). Before she left I asked her name. “Ayumi” she said. There was only one reason I wouldn’t be adding Ayumi to my “To Do” – she was already on it!

Immediately along popped the lovely Nicole and I was led to the end of the corridor to what I later discovered was her usual room.

Nicole’s English is a bit limited but she’s very friendly, chatty and jokey. Good figure (certainly compared to mine) and was very smoothly shaved.

After she confirmed that she did the old BBBJ, I handed over the money and jumped in the shower. Just as we were getting going with some light kissing etc, Nicole reached for her phone, which initially concerned me, but she was only turning on some music to go with disco lights she’d already switched on.

We went straight to the BBBJ with me standing and Nicole sitting on the bed. Excellent technique. I then lay on my back and she continued and almost managed to DT the full length (not that my tool is particularly long just, I’m told, thick). She made that gagging noise a couple of times.

Then had some DATY and fingering her asshole (she has a lovely asshole) followed by a bit of 69.

On with the condom and I asked her to start with some reverse CG – great view. Moved to the mish with lots of FOAM and “too big, too deep” (ego levels high again). Changed to some doggy, which was brilliant with great eye-contact as Nicole looked in the large mirror at the head of the bed.

I was starting to over-heat so I stood by the bed while she sat on it for some more BBBJ and I soon came in her mouth (permission to do so had previously been granted). Brilliant.

Had a brief chat at the end – no rush to get rid of me. I talked about the places I’d visited in Taiwan and Nicole talked about the Taiwanese food she was missing (she’s only been in Australia for 8 months).

Great session.