Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 15/12/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy bob-cut, lovely slim figure, B-cups, beautiful arse, great legs, perfectly shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, FIA, FIV, 69, DATY, mish, cow-girl, doggie, CIM/COF

Value for money/recommend? : Brilliant session - attractive and sexy lady who is great fun and very accommodating

My experience/comments : I saw Susan at Roseville Rose earlier this year and from the photo (short hair, slim figure) and a comment on the 142 website, I realised she was now at 142. She was great fun the first time I saw her so I booked her again.

I was met by the ever-cheerful Judy and had a brief wait during which I saw the lovely Selina and a new girl called Baby (looked pretty good, although not a baby).

Judy soon took my money and told me to go to the room at the end of the downstairs corridor.

When I got there Susan was talking to the girl in the next room who wearing a black mud-pack on her face – she looked like one of the Black and White Minstrels. (Was that shown in Australia? How non-PC was that programme?)

She said her name was Dior – I saw her a couple of weeks ago and there was no way I’d have recognised her.

Into the room and Susan was immediately kissing me and squeezing my cock through my trousers.

We eventually found out how to turn the lights up and I told Susan that I’d seen her at Roseville Rose back in February. She said she remembered me (and later she reminded me of some of the things I’d said during that session, so she clearly did).

I told her that we’d agreed to marry the following day and meet at the church at 10:00 but she didn’t turn up. She said she couldn’t find the church.

Susan has a pretty face and a sexy bob-cut (she said it was done a couple of days ago and was too short, but I thought it looked great).

She was wearing a white bra and knickers under a small lacy thing with a red cross on the front (as per the website photo).

I showered and Susan did the same. She has a lovely slim figure with B-cups and great legs. Her hips are nicely shaped which gives her arse a great shape and she was fully, freshly and perfectly shaved.

She was immediately talking dirty to me (her English is very good).

I was standing by the bed and we kissed some more while Susan was kneeling on the bed and she then moved down and started sucking me. I soon had to lie down.

Susan knelt beside me and started an excellent BBBJ. She went beautifully slowly and sensually with no hint of teeth, great hand- and tongue-action, few interruptions and plenty of saliva.

Meanwhile I played with her clit (she was already quite wet) and I fingered her arsehole.

Early on she straddled me for a risky pussy-slide and said she wanted to fuck but I said “Not yet” and suggested some 69 and she moved round.

She was quiet at first but soon warmed up when I rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arse.

I finger-fucked her arse while still licking her and she stopped sucking me and just gave me a HJ while getting really vocal.

I also stuck a finger up her vag and she soon was panting and squirmed away.

Susan then straddled me and gave me another dangerous pussy-slide and again said she wanted to fuck but we had plenty of time so I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Again she got really worked up as I pushed fingers up both orifices while licking her and she was saying “I cum, I cum”.

I then knelt over her and she dressed me and we started with some mish.

We had some more DFKing but I was soon too close to cumming so I suggested that she fuck me and we switched to cow-girl.

Susan rode me vigorously of ages, sometimes leaning forwards so we could kiss and I could reach round to stick a finger up her bum and sometimes sitting vertically while I used my thumb to rub her clit. She was still talking dirty all the while. I suggested some doggie and stood at the side of the bed.

This was great as she has a lovely butt and I inserted a thumb up the backdoor as far as I could go. I wanted a grand finale so I withdrew and whipped off the condom and got her to lie on her back. She lubed my cock and tossed me onto her tongue. At the end I took over and just wanked onto her lower face.

Susan kept her head away so I wouldn’t cum in her eyes (fair enough) but I soon squirted over her mouth, chin and neck.

She wiped her fingers over my cum and pushed them towards my face, asking whether I wanted to taste it. (I declined). She told me she’d cum three times.

After she’d had a quick shower, Susan joined me on the bed and we had a playful chat, with her saying we’d had sex twice now and after 100 times I’d have to marry her.

She said she usually works only a couple of times a month - sometimes at Roseville and sometimes at 142.

All too soon time was up and I had to shower, dress and depart. Susan is a great lady to be with – super-sexy and very talented, great fun and up for lots.