Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, pussy-slide, cowgirl, "pussy dancing"

Size/shape : Quite pretty, curvy figure (not fat), C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly, an excellent passionate session

My experience/comments : I called Mia and she recommended Summer so I booked her.

When I turned up I thought it was Mia who greeted me but it soon became apparent that it was Summer herself – I later discovered that she and Mia are first cousins (their respective mothers are sisters) and they look similar.

Summer was immediately playful and cheerful, playing with my cock as I undressed. She took my money and went to get her stuff while I showered.

She is quite pretty and was wearing a tight beige dress (no bra or knickers).

Summer said she needed a pee and went into the ensuite and was playfully FOAMing while she washed herself afterwards.

I was laying on the table and she knelt over me and started lightly stroking my cock so I put my hand up her dress and fingered her pussy.

Unfortunately the first 10 minutes were a bit disjointed as Summer was still on reception duty as the girl she called Anna had popped out.

After having answered the door twice Anna returned and Summer called her into the room to apologise to me. It turned out this “Anna” was actually Mia. Mia explained that Anna was her family name and Mia was her working name.

I was lying on the table and Summer and Mia were bending over talking to me – I thought I was seeing double!!

Mia left and Summer and I could get down and dirty (and the wasted time was made up at the end as we went well over).

Summer stripped. She has a curvy figure (just very slightly cuddly) with C-cups, a nice bum, a closely trimmed bush and a couple of tatts.

She was very expressive and made lovely eye-contact as she stroked me and then licked my balls and perineum before starting to suck me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, no interruptions, good hand-action and plenty of saliva.

I asked for some 69 and Summer moved round. This was very good as Summer was soon moaning and grinding and I was able to finger-fuck her for a while.

After a lot more moaning and grinding Summer pulled away, saying she’d cum twice, and just lay on top of me for a breather.

There was more BJ before I asked her to straddle me for a pussy-slide and she applied some lube.

This was great as she was very passionate and expressive and also used her hand to push my cock against her clit.

All too soon I was getting close and gasped “We fuck”. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and Summer said I could, adding that it was only fair as she’d cum in my mouth.

We started with some cowgirl which was great as she rode me vigorously and enthusiastically, sometimes Asian-style, and it was soon too much and I couldn’t stop myself from cumming.

Summer complained that I hadn’t cum in her mouth and kept on riding me, twitching her vaginal muscles which felt great (she called it “pussy dancing”).

As I wilted she dismounted and insisted I put a finger in her pussy so she could show off her vaginal muscle control some more.

Summer gave me a light massage while we had a chat. She said she was from Shanghai and works at 187 most days. Apparently she used to work in a two-room private apartment in the CBD and also toured in Melbourne and Brisbane.

I dressed and Summer left to get Mia who joined me for a long and playful chat, giving me some recommendations about other girls and showing me some photos.