GTI
7th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Dec 2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 99679991

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : size 7,well proportioned,tall,D cup natural boobs with beautiful nipples,western looks,very cute arse,good English and sense of humour.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS/DFK/BBBJ/DATY/Tit fuck(not sure of the acronim for this)

Value for money/recommend? Excellent value @150/hr and service level provided/ Yes

My experience/comments : I am out of town tomorrow thus I cannot see my 533 Saturday regular so dropped into 533 today to look at the Friday roster..

Receptionist says she has this new girl called Sue so I asked to meet her in the waiting room.

Sue entered the waiting room and very confidently says "my name is Sue". We engage in some small talk and I realise this girl's communication is quite good plus those D cups and cute arse are are so good I say "yes please" straight away.

Off to the room...complete the formalities...then it is into the shower for a quick lather.
Sue is back in a short time and helps me dry off..It takes no time before our tongues are
entwined. Sue's tongue is red just like she has eaten a red icy pole and it is very firm and quiet long. :prrr:

This makes the kissing experience ever more pleasurable as she probes for my tonsils(if I still had them). I naturally return the favour.

This is good already as Sue is still in her purple bra and panties but it takes no further time before the bra and panties and on the floor....this reveals a pair of very firm and large breasts :eek6:...Her unclad cute arse is not a surprise as her G-string left little to the imagination.

Onto the bed and Sue pleasures my now enlarged member with a good BBBJ that has an effective rotating motion and a very strong and deep suck.:yesnod::yesnod:

Sue then rotates 180 and I am able to return the pleasure while she continues working my member.
As I work Sue's clit I notice it becomes very firm(just like her tongue)and she starts to sound pleasured. We continue this for some time as Sue pushes her pelvis more and more into my face which is good but I have just had a cold and with a stuffy nose I am having trouble breathing so have to come up for air every now and then.:smilewinkgrin:

I am a little relieved when we change position and I can breathe again but then again that was a very pleasant tasting pussy.

We move to the missionary position with legs apart then closed..This position seems to really work for Sue as she really seems pleasured and her legs and whole body go tense complete with a pleasurable moan followed by a relaxed and shaking body..It seemed like the real thing to me..:biggrin:

Next Sue's legs are apart and raised over her head as I grind away in an effort to kiss her cervix. Her pussy is now very wet and twitching so maybe she is having a good time too:smilewinkgrin:

I am starting to get close and Sue suggests a doggy but I look at those big D cups and suggest she apply some lube to the breasts and I work my member between them.

Off with the DOM then I work my member between her tits.

This feels natural and just like the real thing:yesnod::yesnod:..It does not take too long before I cannot hold on any longer.."Not in the hair" Sue says as she pulls her hair back but only just in time as my semen shoots out and catches her under her chin,then her neck,and chest on the third shoot..
The final two pumps are onto her right nipple...I have shot like that for some time and it feels goood..

I get the tissues and do some of the clean up on Sue and make sure her hair stays man juice free.

We embrace for some time and talk about music which she seems to like.

Not too much time left on the tick tock so onto my tummy for a quick but effective massage then into the shower where we both clean up.

We both get dressed in a hurry to avoid the knock on the door then kiss goodbye and I tell her I will be back on Monday as she now works Mondays she said.

That was a good punt..It has been a long time since I have fudked a womans tits.:arf::arf:

CommanderM
7th January 2012, 05:07 PM
i think Spanish or COT would be the right terms for Tit Fuck

GTI
8th January 2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks CM and LW for the info. So Spanish it is.

Those Europeans must be a horny bunch of critters :arf::arf::arf:as in three cases they have named their nationality after sexual techniques(Spanish,French,and Greek).:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Littlewonder
16th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Those Europeans must be a horny bunch of critters as in three cases they have named their nationality after sexual techniques(Spanish,French,and Greek).

Yes and they couldnt leave religion out of it either with Missionary.

Sue is working today boy she is looking hot. I allready had a 2 hour punt so thought I had better leave while she was still busy save putting too much of a dent in the budget.

fireball
16th January 2012, 03:16 PM
I allready had a 2 hour punt so thought I had better leave while she was still busy save putting too much of a dent in the budget.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to imagine you having a budget. You seem to be fucking some girl at some shop pretty much every day.

hard
16th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to imagine you having a budget. You seem to be fucking some girl at some shop pretty much every day.

Hahaha, :lol: Yeah, LW must be the Grand Pimp at 64 and 533... lives in one and works in the other... "Friends with Benefits" might describe his position. Or else, he's got a team of mad fucker elves giving all the feedback... :biggrin5:

But hey... half his luck!!! Don't know about the budget but his sexual prowess is something to behold... :yesnod: :crazy: :yesnod:

CommanderM
16th January 2012, 05:27 PM
its the reviews that LW pumps out that makes it incredible! great work LW

GTI
16th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Hahaha, :lol: Yeah, LW must be the Grand Pimp at 64 and 533... lives in one and works in the other... "Friends with Benefits" might describe his position. Or else, he's got a team of mad fucker elves giving all the feedback... :biggrin5:

But hey... half his luck!!! Don't know about the budget but his sexual prowess is something to behold... :yesnod: :crazy: :yesnod:

I agree here Hard...LW must be a stallion to bone up sometimes many times a day then unload his man juice on each boner.

I am sure there are elves involved here and they all work in the LW sperm production factory...:wink5::wink5:

CommanderM
17th January 2012, 01:25 AM
imagine if there was no such thing as condoms GTI... LW would have lots of children by now - Sydney and Australia would be twice the population too

just kidding LW... hehehe

Littlewonder
17th January 2012, 08:26 AM
Glad to see you back with that sense of humour of yours CM its been a bit quite on her lately.

Littlewonder
31st January 2012, 03:32 PM
Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW

Date of Visit : 30 January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 Am to Midnight

Rates : $90/30 Min, $130/45 Min, $150/60 Min

Size/shape : About 155cm tall slim shapely size 6 or 7 body nice arse size D bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service, DFK, Datty, BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : You Bet.

My experience/comments :
Been going to see Sue for a couple of months now but as she works Mondays its turned out to be a bit difficult any way this Monday turned out to be the day.
We headed off to the top penthouse (I dont thing so) I handed over the money and she went of to settle with the Mamasan while I had a shower.
Sue is from China I think, about 155 cm tall fairly slim with a nice body about sise 6 or 7 I would say with a shapely backside, probable late 20's but who cares, speaks a bit of English Ok but not great.
I was drying off when she returned and we exchanged kisses before she removed her bra to expose a beautiful pair of D cup breasts nice neat and firm I just had to touch them and they are firm but soft they feel so natural. They look to good to be natural but if they arn't there a great job. No doubt if I see her a few times I will find out for sure but he who cares there a great set.
Its onto the bed for some DFK and she is good at it, I have a boob in one hand and she has my now hard cock in her hand, I slowly move down to her breast and run my tongue around her breast before moving on to her nipples she is moaning by now and then says kiss me so I oblige before moving back to her breast.
Lick my pussy she says as she thrusts up at me, not yet I say plenty of time, and continue on her nipples and then slowly work down towards her throbbing pussy she lifts her hips and I slip her nickers off and then slowly slip my tongue into her hot wet pussy.
It isn't long before she has her first climax I continue to lick her and she comes again.
Stop she says your turn I come twice so I stop and we kiss some more before she gives me some BBBJ its quite good but by now we are both ready for sex so she puts on the dom and says what position you like I say you start on top so she hops on in cowgirl, she grinds away in cowgirl and I pump her from below and she comes again clapses on top of me we kiss and she says you on top.
I enter her wet hot throbbing pussy in missionary and she pulls her legs up onto her chest she has a nice tight pussy and it feels great she says I come, come with me its all too much and I explode inside her just as she comes, it doesn't get much better than this.
I collapse along side her and we have a kiss and cuddle and its time to shower and head off to fight the traffic on the way home.
Pitty I didn't last long enough to try doggy, but must admit I prefer face to face if the girl is pretty a good kisser and has nice tits.
Sue is great value for money a real GFE see provides DFK, Daty, BBBJ and protected sex, and she has one of the best bust in 533 and a nice little arse to go with them.
Sue is shaven down below.
Great service a must see again girl great value for money.

GTI
1st February 2012, 06:51 PM
Indeed she has got a nice arse LW :arf::arf::arf: and puts a lot into her service.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Littlewonder
2nd February 2012, 07:08 PM
Indeed she has got a nice arse LW and puts a lot into her service.

Well I never used to take much notice of arse until I told Shelley she had a nice back side. She said she didn't like hers but Daisy had a nice one ever since then I have been checking them out. She is right Daisy has a nice Arse and I still think Shelleys is nice. Bust Sue does have a nice arse to go with those beautiful tits, must admit most Asian working ladies have a nice arse.

GTI
5th February 2012, 06:38 PM
LW..I will be in to revisit that nice arse of Sue's tomorrow so I may see you there. Oh..by the way have you changed your mailing address to 533 Willoughby..your second home.. yet? :wink:

Littlewonder
5th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Yes I will be in tomorrow to collect the mail. HaHa, Well I will see Daisy and contribute to the Angie retirement fund.

CommanderM
5th February 2012, 09:53 PM
I think LW you could claim tax deductions from the charity fund that Angie has there lol... or is 533 you new business address? hehe

save the WL fund and protect the national treasure Sue haha

GTI
8th February 2012, 05:54 PM
After working the weekend I had the day off last Monday so decided to head to 533 for some R&R.
I called the receptionist who ran me through the roster with one girl..Sue..attracting my attention..

I decided to visit Sue who is becoming one of the "must see" girls @533 for what would be the fifth time.

Made the booking and arrived a few minutes before the time.

Receptionist Angie asked me if I could wait 10 minutes so Sue could eat her dinner.

"No problems"I say.

Sure enough 10 minutes later Sue appears in the waiting room where I am reading a car magazine.
Before I have a chance to get up she has straddled me on the lounge chair with those big D cups rubbing in my face(I never got to finish the article on the Ford Focus RS I was reading)..

Next she slips that long red tongue of hers:prrr: deep into my mouth...This is pleasurable but also serves another purpose as she slips a mint into my mouth..as we have done each visit..

Well at that moment I think we could have gone on with the whole service in the waiting room but Angie needed the waiting room so off to the "presidential suite" overlooking the glorious Willoughby Road.:lol:

As I follow her to the "loom" as she calls it I can't help but notice what a beautiful arse she has. :arf::arf:

Into the loom it is a brief reacquaintance,Sue collects the 150,then into the shower for me. I do the usual in lathering all the important bits an in no time Sue is back,I am out of the shower,and she proceeds to dry me off and touch my tonsils with that long super firm red tongue of hers.:prrr:
I remove her clothes and we seem to embrace and grind her pelvis and the underside of my now rock her member together at various parts of the room before settling on the bed.

Sue then takes my member as deep into her mouth as seems possible then almost like a snake devouring it's prey she seems to ease the rest of my member own her throat:Yawn::Yawn:

I kid you not..she is very goood with her form of BBBJ.:biggrin:

She comments that I am well an truly boned up and she seams quiet pleasured too..she tells me..as in previous visits..she likes the dimensions of my member..fat with a big head but not too long..

She quickly reaches for a DOM and in no time she is on top cowgirl style followed very soon by one then another what appeared to be massive climaxes...I can usually tell if a climax is false but this time I really did not know as everything happened so quickly..yes all the shakes and shudders were there,her pussy was dripping,and she was also perspiring even with the aircon on. Not sure but it was a good feeling..

Next she was on her back working her clit with her index finger and I assisted by working her G spot with mine..Another climax follows but not as intense this time..

Next I am on top of her working deep with a good pelvic rotation and off she goes again..by this time her fluids are dripping from her pussy between the cheeks of her lovely arse and onto the bed sheet cover..:thumbsup: The only other 533 girls I have experienced this with were Crystal and one from a while ago Grace.

Next it was into doggy but I think by this time she was getting a little tired so she rolls me onto my back rips off the DOM and commences a "two hand" hand job combined with some BBBJ of the head only..

This really does the trick as I shoot into the air 1...2...3..times.. :wank2

From there she cleans me up,takes a quick shower,then returns to the bed where we talk about many things..

I ask again about if her climaxes were real..She tells me yes as there was a chemistry there and my member size..she says..is just right for her..She likes it fat but must also have a big head and not too long...6-7 inches she indicates.:yesnod:

As for the "two handed" hand job..she tells me she was once a ML and knew how to give a good "happy ending".

Well time is now up on the tick tock so a quick shower get dressed and I disappear into the rainy night only to later think Sue really does provide a very good service plus a top GFE helped by her good English skills.

Other than Monday she works another day but best to call the receptionist to verify.

PS..If you have a cock 6-7 inches long in the old money with about the same measurements in circumference and with a fat head try this lady and you will be off to a head start with her pleasure wise..:yesnod:

GTI
20th February 2012, 03:35 PM
I visited Sue today and she has this new Police uniform complete with mini hand cuffs. For those of you who like women in uniform :arf:or a woman with authority :arf:..go see..She is on till midnight.

Licker
21st February 2012, 07:08 PM
Person's Name: Sue
Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd
Date of Visit : Friday 3/2/2012
Rates : 150 hr
Size/shape : size 8, C cups
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese (part Japanese she tells me)
Services Provided : FS BBBJ DATY
Value for money/recommend? : YMMV – but not this time.
My experience/comments:

This is not going to be a long report (in my standards), due to the fact that it was not a very memorable one.
Now, I don’t blame Sue, it’s more due circumstances and she probably delivers an excellent service for most of you.

It’s late at Friday night 10:50pm – first mistake.
I went to 533 without a booking – second mistake.
I was told all girls are busy that I have to wait for 30 minutes. I should have booked something for the next day, but decided to wait – third mistake.
Then Angie tells me 3 girls free at 11:30 (40 minutes), so I tell her I’ll come back then.
I go to the pub across the street to kill time. Two beers are consumed – fourth mistake.
So I made four mistakes. :nono:
Avoiding any of them could have turned this into a good session.

I go back at 11:30 and Angie takes me to the girls’ waiting room (men’s waiting rooms are full – so there goes the “3 girls free”)
I sit there for about 20 minutes and listen to the noises from the neighboring room. Someone is really given a girl a good pounding; it has been a while since I’ve heard a girl moan so loudly. Now, it turns out that this girl will be the one “taking care” of me.

So it is 11:50 as I get to the room and Sue tells me she’ll be the one taking care of me.

The session included some kissing, chatting, BBBJ, DATY and Doggy, but all of them halfheartedly, and I guess from both of us as it was getting late. At the 25 minute mark as I was pounding her in doggy (had been for 10 minutes) and very close to coming she asked the “kill the mood” question “Can’t you come?” which made sure I would not.

She then suggested HJ because it’s better that I come and we have time left, rather than we leave it to the end and won’t come at all. A very sensible thought, but sex is not about sensible. And I think she was just very ready to call it a night and go home as I was her last customer after being pounded for 14 hours strait.

With a little helping hand I finally come after 15 minutes (but she was very close to giving up on this as well), but it’s not like it was the finest moment in my punting life.

I think I would have enjoyed more had I gone home at 10:50, put on one of the Japanese home entertainment movies I have and helped myself in a more relaxed atmosphere.

GTI
21st February 2012, 10:23 PM
Sounds like everyone was ready to go home...I have been dead tired and still think I can perform only to later think why didn't I just go home...that male urge can often override common sense...can't it...

fireball
22nd February 2012, 07:19 AM
These girls are exhausted late in the evening. They start at 10 am and can be in bookings most of the day.

I've done some long bookings that finish late and at the end of the booking the girl has looked down the corridor to see if there are any more customers in the waiting rooms. They're hoping the waiting rooms are empty so they can go home. Sometimes if there are customers waiting the girl will stay in her room hoping one of the other girls will get the job instead.

The message is that if you go to 533 late in the evening then you're not doing yourself or the girls any favours. They all want to go home.

Littlewonder
26th February 2012, 09:06 PM
I have to agree early is better.

GTI
2nd March 2012, 12:25 PM
Dropped into 533 this morning and noticed Sue has another "women in uniform" day.

Today she is wearing this white naval..not navel..outfit that really does show a leg.:arf:

Go see today...as her ship the 533 tours the River of Lust..thanks hard..and her watch concludes at midnight.

Bring your missile which can be discharged fore or aft. :yesnod:

She will really float your boat..thanks again hard..but don't ever call a sailors ship a boat for the risk of being keelhauled.:frown5:..I can't really fathom that one out..:confused5:

Scale the 533 gangplank..use the ding dong to call ahoy..and you will be greeted by the 533 Captain Aunt Angie:wink:who will recommend her ship's company to you.

For your convenience the heads are located third cabin on the starboard.

Seriously guys Sue did look good today...as did the rest of the 533 crew..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

andrewblake
2nd March 2012, 12:52 PM
Stop baiting me GTI.. It has got me all frazzled with the picture of her!..

I can't get away today.. Arrrrhhhhhh!.. :(

Might have to ring for next week!.. Damn you Friday!..

AB

andrewblake
2nd March 2012, 12:53 PM
What about Jenny? She too in uniform?!.. The two of them together!.. It is my mission to succeed!..

AB

Littlewonder
2nd March 2012, 02:58 PM
Dropped into 533 this morning and noticed Sue has another "women in uniform" day.

Today she is wearing this white naval..not navel..outfit that really does show a leg.

Go see today...as her ship the 533 tours the River of Lust..thanks hard..and her watch concludes at midnight.

Bring your missile which can be discharged fore or aft.

She will really float your boat..thanks again hard..but don't ever call a sailors ship a boat for the risk of being keelhauled...I can't really fathom that one out..

Scale the 533 gangplank..use the ding dong to call ahoy..and you will be greeted by the 533 Captain Aunt Angiewho will recommend her ship's company to you.

For your convenience the heads are located third cabin on the starboard.

Seriously guys Sue did look good today...as did the rest of the 533 crew..

Sorry to dissapoint you chaps

Angie didnt like the uniform so she had to get changed she still looked sexy though but didnt like the black and gold bra and panties she had on so got changed again into some move coloured outfit with a flimsy skirt.

GTI
2nd March 2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the F/B LW...One way Sue could have improved the sexiness of her new uniform was to remove her panties..The uniform was long enough for this to not be immediately obvious unless she sat or bent over:arf:. There are plenty of girls that wear no nickers @533 but they usually leave snail trails over the couch on which they have been sitting :blush2:.

Full marks to those girls that try and rotate their dress as there are some that have worn solely the same costume that they purchased from St Vinnies a few years ago. :yesnod:

GTI
5th March 2012, 08:54 AM
AB..Dear friend..

As you know I am toiling afar for another week and today is Monday or Sueday..I am counting on you AB to help me out here..:yesnod:

Go AB..go bathe in the 533 river of lust(thanks hard)..go see Sue..go see Jenny..or go see both..:ihih:

It is a good day to take time off the project..remember that saying "all work and no lust makes........" :lol::lol:

I am counting on you AB..the team is counting on you..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

andrewblake
5th March 2012, 11:48 AM
AB..Dear friend..

As you know I am toiling afar for another week and today is Monday or Sueday..I am counting on you AB to help me out here..:yesnod:

Go AB..go bathe in the 533 river of lust(thanks hard)..go see Sue..go see Jenny..or go see both..:ihih:

It is a good day to take time off the project..remember that saying "all work and no lust makes........" :lol::lol:

I am counting on you AB..the team is counting on you..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks GTI.. :)

I will try my best to get there today it is indeed Sueday and Jenniday too!.. and see if I can get the two of them together! if not it will be a hard choice who to see!? I am torn between the two!.. Might have to let Aunty decide for me!..

I will try and uphold the honour of both esteemed members Sir GTI and Sir LW!..

Arrrrhhh.. yes.. the project is time consuming.. you are right.. all work and no lust makes for a..

I will have a window of escape..

AB

GTI
12th March 2012, 06:58 AM
It's Monday again and I am still away:sad:..but then again how could I choose between Sue:arf: and Ayumi :arf:who are both on today's roster.

Littlewonder
12th March 2012, 07:15 AM
Its a tough choice GTI Monday looks like a great line up there is also Honey and my favourite Jenny.

GTI
26th March 2012, 09:05 AM
It's Monday or Sueday again. I wonder if she is wearing her police uniform today? Looks like a goood line up today at 533 with Sue,Ayumi(I saw her on Saturday),Honey and Lulu who is known to be a good punt is also back today.

It will be a hard day to choose as they are all good..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

andrewblake
26th March 2012, 01:39 PM
sueday and ayumi..

a big decision for you today sir gti!

:crazy:

ab

GTI
30th April 2012, 08:29 AM
I see Sue is in today..

She is one of my favorites..especially since she now has a new white two piece costume that is :arf::arf::arf:

For some reason white underwear really does it for me. :biggrin5:

Anyway best I start working on my schedule to ensure I have a spare hour today.:smilewinkgrin:

usw
23rd June 2012, 11:30 AM
Saw Sue and did not regret it. One of the best at 533 IMO. She has quite unique looks, with a tall build that looks more caucasian than asian, and her face looks a bit Japanese, even though she is from Hong Kong. She has a loveley pair of boobs, I think they are not real, but who cares, if they're not it's been very well done. It was cold, so she turned her back to me and pulled my hands around her to cup her tits. We spent a long time groping each other in his position, eventually I bent her forward and started exploring the Netherlands. She got into this, and after a while I flipped her over onto the bed and started a full on muffdive. This she clearly enjoyed, with two convulsing orgasms. On with the rubber and she jumped onto me and rode me in reverse cowgirl, which is a position I like because one can reach around her and finger her clit as she bounces up and down. She had another orgasm and then we changed position to doggy for me to finish. Afterwards a very pleasant massage. Sue is a gem, I will book her again anytime (that is when next I can get there on a Monday, which alas is a problem for me).

GTI
23rd June 2012, 01:16 PM
@usb...I agree with you that Sue is a gem..She is one of my favorites however I too have a problem with Mondays..She is an ex ML and as such can give a very good massage..She looks really good in her white underwear outfit and very official in her police uniform..It's a pity I was working out west yesterday.:nonod:

GTI
23rd June 2012, 01:59 PM
Sorry that should have been @usw.

andrewblake
23rd June 2012, 04:47 PM
What?.. She used to be a ML?.. I never got to that bit!.. Maybe need to ask for it at the beginning!.. Heheh!..

AB

GTI
23rd June 2012, 11:45 PM
AB..She is in on Monday and she does have strong hands..Go see and ask her how many happy endings she could get done in a day....It surprise me.:eek6::eek6::eek6:

Aside from the services Sue can provide she is a very very nice person.http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilies/blacy/red_heart.png

GTI
29th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Sue is back again tomorrow..Monday..from holidays..

Looking back at this thread I have promoted Sue quiet often and will continue to do so as she offers a top service and she along with Ayumi are two of the nicest WLs I have ever met.

Maybe it is the Japanese in each of them but I http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilies/blacy/red_heart.pngthem both.

It just happens that Ayumi also works half days on Monday but never appears on the roster.

IMHO the chances of getting a bad punt from either of these ladies is quite remote.

There is also this new lady called Micky or Mickey on tomorrow.

She looks really attractive with her shorter brown hair and..when I saw her.. in her Mickey/Minnie top.

Aunty says her service is really good so looks she is a must see girl.

Add to them the classy looking Rebecca and new girl Nichole it looks like Monday @533 has another good roster so go see and enjoy. :yesnod:

GTI
12th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Looking at the 533 roster I can see by just clicking on Sue (http://533willoughby.com.au/sue.html) I can see you in uniform again. In or out of uniform I still feel the same about you but what happened to the white panty outfit?...You know I like white..

Seriously guys for a glimpse of Sue (http://533willoughby.com.au/sue.html) just click on Sue (http://533willoughby.com.au/sue.html) in the 533 roster or any Sue (http://533willoughby.com.au/sue.html) here.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

irooters
14th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Can someone out there tell me if the lovely Sue works anywhere else beside 533 & 64?... Im a little over 533 for various reasons I won't go into and 64 is just too far away. Thanks in advance.

andrewblake
14th December 2012, 11:35 PM
Can someone out there tell me if the lovely Sue works anywhere else beside 533 & 64?... Im a little over 533 for various reasons I won't go into and 64 is just too far away. Thanks in advance.

Nope..

As far as I know.. Only exclusively at these two establishments..

I could be wrong though..

AB

JimmyK
15th December 2012, 12:15 AM
Ada was wearing the same uniform when I saw her. Stunning on both girls, they can really pull it off

Littlewonder
15th December 2012, 08:56 AM
Ada was wearing the same uniform when I saw her. Stunning on both girls,
they can really pull it off

they can really pull it off

I dont think they would get much chance with you around JimmyK you would do it for them.

JimmyK
15th December 2012, 09:01 AM
I would pull it off for them Littlewonder. I would, but that jumpsuit is magnificent!

MrJellyFish
11th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Today I met a delectable n delicious babe called Sue
Sue stands slim curves n bumps in all the right places she wasted no time in stimulating my senses into overdrive as she licked my lips and gently poked her moist and wet tongue slowly into my mouth flickering like a butterfly.

My hands went mental wanting to touch her all over. Sue has the right proportional body that makes you feel like licking her all over.
With a friendly smile n chatter Sue gets down n dirty within seconds BBBJB and works my rod into shape. Bobbing her head up n down in my rock hard cock for about 10minutes. Next was DATY followed by 69 for the next 10minutes as Sue polished my knob with such pleasure. Her shaved twat delicious n odourless was a treat to devour.
Mish, doggy, CG n scissors followed as we hammered away moans n groans filling the room. Sue knows how to fuck suck n ride a cock and her breasts are simply paradise.

Sue can suck like a piston n ride like a cowgirl but before I knew it I was filling that latex with jizz!

Sue then proceeded to give me a back massage for the remainder of the session and we both knew we could've gone for another half hour as we were left hungry more for each other.

Littlewonder
11th March 2013, 03:17 PM
With girls like Sue etc you need a least one hour even more is better.

Louis Koo
11th March 2013, 03:53 PM
Sue the saucy minx.. Imagine a double with her and Ada!.. The mind boggles!..

Nice review.. Been awhile since I last saw her.. Have my hands tied elsewhere in the palace of pleasure that is 533!.. :)

Louis

Littlewonder
11th March 2013, 04:59 PM
Sue the saucy minx.. Imagine a double with her and Ada!.. The mind boggles!..

Nice review.. Been awhile since I last saw her.. Have my hands tied elsewhere in the palace of pleasure that is 533!.. :)

Louis

Who is that with LK Ada and Sue for a double poor Sara she is being neglected?

Louis Koo
11th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Who is that with LK Ada and Sue for a double poor Sara she is being neglected?

Yes.. My darling has been neglected!.. Why?!.. Because I have not been in the burbs for two weeks!.. Stuck out with work and all!.. I have two weeks of pleasure waiting for my darling tommorrow!.. I am a one girl man.. No double in sight of Ada and Sue!.. :)

Louis

Littlewonder
11th March 2013, 07:43 PM
Yes.. My darling has been neglected!.. Why?!.. Because I have not been in the burbs for two weeks!.. Stuck out with work and all!.. I have two weeks of pleasure waiting for my darling tommorrow!.. I am a one girl man.. No double in sight of Ada and Sue!.. :)

Louis

Well she told me its her turn tomorrow so does that mean I won't be able to get near her? Do you have her booked? What time? I might have to see Ada instead?