Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Lovely boobs!

My experience/comments :

Cindy is Chinese, about 163cm tall, slim, with large D boobs, maybe DD,ideal for the boobs lover.
We started on the bed, me laying on my back and her above, doing a cat bath starting around my face. A light kiss on the lips and then onto my nipple, licking. It feels great. Eventually she moves down for some BBBJ. Beautiful! I return the favour with DATY which she enjoys and comes. She sits up and I take her place lying down. More catbath and then BBBJ with teabagging. On with the dom, me on top feeling those huge boobs underneath and then finished.
Cindy’s boobs are natural.
Cindy works on Thursdays.

North_Shore_Guy
15th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Person's Name : Cindy

Date of Visit : October 2012

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : Medium, size 8 to 10

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty solid punt

My experience/comments :

This was my second visit to 533. I don't get paid nearly enough to go as often as some of you fellows! Maybe we could have a sponsor a young punter initiative?

Anyway, I called Angie to see who was on and she told me that new girl Cindy was available. Young, slim, busty she says, as she does to describe anyone on their roster. I took the gamble anyway.

Cindy was not what I would describe as slim or young, but busty definitely! That is not to say she isn't attractive and well presented, just not as described. I would say she is a size 8-10 with age starting to soften her body, which would have been incredible 5 years earlier. Especially with those big natural tits.

As I was lead out to the back room I contemplated taking only the half hour option but thought I would test the waters first. As we entered the room I sat on the bed and immediately started my hands roaming, eventually settling on her pussy through her g-string. As she was standing beside we with her eyes closed and a look of pleasure on her face I puppy her panties to the side to reveal a neatly shaved pussy complete with landing strip. As she was already wet I slid a finger inside her and started playing with her. She was responsive and seemed like she would be fun so I decided on the hour and then interrupted my attentions for a quick shower in that horrible laundry room.

On my return we picked up where we left off, this time discarding her underwear as we went. Those tits sure are magnificent! This turned in to some DFK and general heavy petting and then to a fantastic BBBJ. Some of you will no that this is where I am happiest and will generally be happy to stay for an hour of BBBJ and DATY. This is exactly what I did. We alternated a few positions and had a great time, Cindy also made sure to massage my ass while going down on me, and I'm sure she would have inserted a finger if I hadn't blown.

Inbetween sessions she gave a nice massage and I almost dozed off. Afterwards we went for round two BBBJ. Cindy is very enthusiastic, have passable English and seems to enjoy herself so I can't fault her anywhere really.

Overall a great experience and I put her on par with my experience with Shelly. Crystal still gets my vote for hottest body and best experience so I'm looking for something similar to that.

GTI
15th January 2012, 08:58 PM
North Shore Guy..I am glad you enjoyed your experience with Cindy..

You mentioned Crystal as a benchmark...she was a unique and maybe once in a lifetime experience...It's a pity she left.

Possum
16th January 2012, 07:28 AM

Date of Visit : January 2012

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape :

Value for money/recommend? : Lovely boobs!

My experience/comments :

(I posted this review last week but in the wrong section, so I've copied it to here so it can be found in future)

Cindy is Chinese, about 163cm tall, slim, with large D boobs, maybe DD,ideal for the boobs lover.
We started on the bed, me laying on my back and her above, doing a cat bath starting around my face. A light kiss on the lips and then onto my nipple, licking. It feels great. Eventually she moves down for some BBBJ. Beautiful! I return the favour with DATY which she enjoys and comes. She sits up and I take her place lying down. More catbath and then BBBJ with teabagging. On with the dom, me on top feeling those huge boobs underneath and then finished.
Cindy’s boobs are natural.
Cindy works on Thursdays.

Littlewonder
16th January 2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the report Posum sounds like you had a good session.

jilamint
6th February 2012, 02:54 PM
Found out today that Cindy is 'Yoyo' at 64 Alexander. She is one of my favourites at 64. :)

happy chappy
15th February 2012, 04:17 PM
I like that cheeky little smile of hers..

Possum
16th February 2012, 06:45 AM
I don't think she's at 533 any more.

happy chappy
17th February 2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah I think you're right P. Her name's Joanna up here at Pymble.

jilamint
17th February 2012, 02:17 PM
And Yoyo down here at 64. :)

andrewblake
18th February 2012, 01:38 PM
So where is Cindy?!.. Too many names! Hard to keep track of!..

All too confusing for me!.. Lol

AB

jilamint
19th February 2012, 12:12 AM
Easy AB, she's Cindy at 533, Joanna at Pymble and Yoyo at 64.

Licker
19th February 2012, 08:16 AM
Easy AB, she's Cindy at 533, Joanna at Pymble and Yoyo at 64.

I just had a very pleasing :thumbsup: session with her at 64 yesterday.

I thought I was totally emptied, but woke up this morning in a tent after dreaming of her :wank3

A full report to follow later today :tongue:

Pink Bin Chicken
30th October 2012, 02:08 PM
Person’s Name: Cindy

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd

Date if Visit: 29 October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $150/hour

Size/shape: Slim size 6, short, B cups, smooth skin

Nationality: Singapore she told me

Service Provided: FS, BBBJ, DATY, Face Fuck, CIM plenty of GFE

Value for money/recommendation: yes

It would seem that, at least in my case, 533 is taking a leaf out of Sesame Street, and is now brought to you by the letter “C”. In the last few weeks I have seen a few new girls, namely Crystal, Coco and now Cindy. It’s also a sad fact that as a lover of punting, I simply can’t refuse to pay a visit when I see the magic words “first day” listed in the shop’s roster.

So it was that I rang Angie to enquire about Cindy, who started today (29 Oct). However, I had to clear up the apparent contradiction that this was her first day yet already had good client feedback. Angie confirmed that today was indeed her first day – I found out later that she has worked as an ML in a number of joints, but this is her first WL gig.

First impressions, as all punters know, can be misleading. As she came out of the girls ‘parlour’ she looked a bit older that I had imagined, and a little aloof, but was certainly a small size 6, with perky boobies peeking out of her bra. She was wearing those silly platform sandals with a glittery flower or some such on the band. Her English appeared to be quite good. I was led to the middle laundry room as the place was rocking at 11:30 am, and I was 10 min late. This is where the first impression thing can be wrong. Cindy was delightful, pampering me even before I’d started to take my shirt off. She helped me undress so I could go to the shower, showing little touches of affection all the while. Perhaps her ML career is an advantage.

After showering, I returned to find her starkers, showing a trimmed snatch and perky B cup boobs. Her skin is indeed very smooth and white, but she’s not toned like some of the younger girls. She has medium length straight brown hair. I would put her in her early 30s. Kissing started well, with her tongue probing my mouth as I pulled her closer and started to feel around her nether regions. I sat on the bed so I could suck on those puppies for a while, then asked her to lie down close to the edge of the bed. Kneeling on the floor, I pushed her legs back to reveal a tasty looking pussy, and a VERY inviting plug hole. No puckered starfish here, almost a gape as I spread her cheeks. I’m thinking to myself that this looks like it has been used before, and my hopes go up .

After plenty of DATY whilst fondling her tits, I chance my arm (or at least my finger) at browntown. One, two then up to the third knuckle, with genuine squeals of delight and NO pushback from Cindy. I continued to probe around whilst sucking on her small clit, and she reached up with her hands to pull her feet back as far as she could – all good signs. I flipped around so she could start to experiment with my hardening slug, and pulled her legs back for a full view. My digit was soon lost up her arse, while I continued the tongueing of her lips and clit. However, an attempt to finger her pussy was gently but firmly pushed aside. I soon replaced my finger with my eager tongue, and was able to rim her to my hearts content. Meanwhile, Cindy had been working on my tool – I find that while concentrating on DATY, it takes a bit longer for mini EMP to rise to the occasion, so now it was my turn for some action.

Pulling her to the edge of the bed, I decided to try my favourite face fucking routine. Sure enough, Cindy was more than accommodating, and was able to take a good pounding, most of my meat disappearing down her gullet with each thrust. I was also able to DATY her at the same time, plus continue my research into her recent dietary intake  I finally pinned her arms to her side and thrust away just enjoying the moment…. Ahhhhhh yes.

Time for just a simple bbbj, so I lay down an let Cindy administer to my needs. Plenty of shaft licking and sucking, then I directed her to lick the sack and tackle, which she obliged straightaway. I was beginning to find that Cindy was an excellent bed companion, and my wish was inevitably her command. And always with a smile and delightful demeanour.

Finally, I decided it was time to dom up and asked Cindy to ride me reverse cowgirl, which she enthusiastically did. First leaning forward so I could play yet more with her marvelous chutney barrel, then leaning back so I could stroke her tits as she rode up and down. And ride she did, my friends with my thumb up her chuff. And now it was time to pop the question. As she leaned forward again and looked back, I asked if I could fuck her up the arse (politely of course). There was a moment’s hesitation, during which time I could see the cogs in her head churn over what had just been proposed. The answer was a soft ‘no, never in bum before’ and a gentle smile. I just confirmed by asking if she wanted to do it for the first time, and again, ‘no’ was the reply. I didn’t push it anymore, that was enough for me to know she was genuinely not interested.

Into mish, and I guided myself smoothly into her quite tight little twat. Up till now I hadn’t been rock hard, but lying on top of her, with her quite lovely eyes looking at me and smiling, I felt mini EMP firm up like I hadn’t felt for some time, and I really enjoyed the feeling of gliding in and out with my cock at it hardest. She held my hands above her head whilst her legs were stretched back and it truly was a great vision, and we kept this up for some minutes. But I wanted to check out one more thing. “Can I cum in your mouth?” I asked, to which she immediately responded in the positive. With a pillow on the floor, she knelt down and took my rod in her mouth. With her hands on my thighs, I thrust away for a couple of minutes until the inevitable explosion emptied my scrote into her gob. I stayed in there for a moment, and she gently let me out with my milk oozing into her tissue. No spitting, no gargling, no rinsing. Great. We both lay down on the bed and just cuddled and tickled like lovers. She really does have lovely eyes and it was just nice to stroke her breast or thigh whilst looking into them, all the time gently kissing eachother.

So, Angie has found another gem for the stable at 533. She’s not the youngest there or the prettiest, but her service and attitude is second to none. And who know, I may be able to pop that sphincter cherry with repeat visits. Thumbs up – literally – for Cindy 

bill_100
30th October 2012, 10:05 PM
EMP you have unearthed another gem, Angie really exercises excellent quality selections.

lone stranger
11th April 2013, 09:32 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : April 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9967 9991, 533willoughby.com.au (http://533willoughby.com.au/)

Hours of Business : 10am til midnight

Rates : $90 for 30mins, then +$30 for each 15 min increment

Size/shape : size 8, B cup, pretty face, lovely body, glasses

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, CIM, rimming, prostate massage
Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Cindy is the same Cindy who has worked at 647 Elizabeth lately. its the same service and the same price so it doesnt matter where you see her. i'm not sure if she's changing locations or looking for more clients. Anyway, she provides a great service. she seems to enjoy what she does and has a great attitude. She's not ok with anal but will let you play. i love the way she plays with her glasses and re arranges them on her face as she gets pounded. BBBJ is excellent and COF, CIM is great.
i'll see her again wherever she's working.

GTI
12th April 2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the review Lone Stranger.

Looks like Cindy had a trial run yesterday and is now on roster for Saturday.

I like the right glasses on a woman as in some cases they can make a woman look more professional and lift her apparent IQ.

There are others who like glasses too but in their case it is an urge to jizz all over them that is the attraction.:blush2::blush2:

lone stranger
13th April 2013, 05:41 PM
That appeals to me. I'll try it next time.

JimmyK
13th April 2013, 09:16 PM
Glasses are a yes for me too!