PDA

View Full Version : General discussion question and answers..

Firefox
14th October 2011, 03:27 PM
I would like to know if a place is raided by immigration does the customer get questioned or in any trouble. This place was raided last night two WL were taken away visa's had expired.

Pink Bin Chicken
14th October 2011, 03:39 PM
wow, there was no sign of this from Angie today, it was all business as usual.

hard
14th October 2011, 04:59 PM
I would like to know if a place is raided by immigration does the customer get questioned or in any trouble. This place was raided last night two WL were taken away visa's had expired.

This is a quite extraordinary post, given the interest here in this establishment. Apart from any implied self-interest about whether or not one might be questioned, members of this site have made close friendly contacts with 533 girls and would be concerned about any action as reported here. Considering recent media, members here would also be concerned about a suggestion that any girls would be here under duress. A bit more info and some answers please:-

Is this true? What happened? Were you there? If not, how do you know? Any more details or info? Questions, questions, questions...

CommanderM
14th October 2011, 07:43 PM
I just got out of a punt. Asking Angie now.

CommanderM
14th October 2011, 07:50 PM

Just spoke to Angie now whilst seeing one of my favorite girls at 533. The check was done and there are no issues. The girls are back at their homes in SYDNEY.
no passports were taken. Please confirm your facts before posting Firefox.

just repeating, the 2 in question girls are back at their homes in metro Sydney.

they also did immigration checks at Artarmon 6 and Pymble as well....

This I believe according to my Customs friend who just texted me is on going through out all the parlours in Sydney. Thanks to SBS and ABC coverage.

hard
14th October 2011, 09:22 PM
This all fits with a segment on ABC Stateline (NSW edition) tonight. Must say that the one interviewee who made the most sense was from the Australian Sex Party (I think it was Fiona Patten). She suggested - much as I said a few days ago on the General Discussion thread that's been dealing with this topic a few days ago - THIS IS AN IMMIGRATION ISSUE. It is not a policing issue. Student and other educational temporary visas should be vetted and administered by the Federal Dept of Immigration to ensure girls come here in good faith for student purposes. Further, that the administrative conditions (or legislation if necessary) allow visas to include sex work as a valid means of income while studying here. She pointed out that for example, African religious ministers come here to "study" while preaching their beliefs. Why not legitimate sex workers? The law is currently interpreted and administered by outdated conservative views.

While topical for this 533 thread, further posts on this "political" stuff maybe should be made on that other general discussion thread. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm particularly fond of the 533 operation and all involved - genuine people, genuine service, not fiddling with the law. Disclaimer - no commercial association other than I pay for what I get as a mere happy customer :smile5:

CommanderM
15th October 2011, 01:08 AM
to add to this, over the last 48 months in Victoria, 700 to 900 WLs to date have been found to have breached their student visa. I think they immo have just got their act together in NSW. i am sure you can google that...

Littlewonder
18th October 2011, 11:37 PM
He guys have you checked the new receptionist out? Her name is Sarah and she worked Monday don't know what other days, she hasn't worked in this industry before so she is under instruction as it were.

Apparently a few of you were impressed I heard from Angie that she got plenty of offers to go in the room.

She seems very keen and friendly and Angie could do with some help in the reception job.

I hope you guys don't scare her off lets encourage her.

CommanderM
18th October 2011, 11:59 PM
hmmm sounds like Sarah could do with a bad hair day LMFAO!!!

Littlewonder
19th October 2011, 07:57 AM
Angie told me that the imigration people were not interested in the clients and they waited for the girls to come out of the room.

You can relax guys the don't charge in on you.

CommanderM
19th October 2011, 10:18 AM
that is comforting to know immigration will not join in for a 3 or 4some lol

Firefox
28th October 2011, 03:09 PM
I know the lady that was taken away on the night. I was told by her best friend the following morning. She currently is at Villawood being processed and within the next few weeks be deported back to China. I have visited this lady with her best friend at VDC so that facts are correct. Angie has a business to run and will obviously not disclose to any of us punters the facts.

North_Shore_Guy
15th January 2012, 08:45 PM
Who has the tightest body at 533? I've only seen 3 girls and so far Crystal wins by a mile, so any tips would be appreciated. And I'm talking size 6 with abs toned, not size 10, early 30s, relatively toned by your old man standards. Hahaha.

GTI
15th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Who has the tightest body at 533? I've only seen 3 girls and so far Crystal wins by a mile, so any tips would be appreciated. And I'm talking size 6 with abs toned, not size 10, early 30s, relatively toned by your old man standards. Hahaha.

I would have to agree Crystal had one very toned body in spite of being a mum...yes I would say the best...BUT not the best arse @533.:ciappa:

andrewblake
15th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Chaps.. I am going to split the thread up.. Please ask questions in the new area..

AB

figment of my imagination and mind

andrewblake
16th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Please post all general discussion here please, or if you may have question or answers.

AB

GTI
16th January 2012, 04:53 PM

@North_Shore_Guy

I would have to agree Crystal had one very toned body in spite of being a mum sometime in her life...yes I would say the best...BUT not the best arse @533.

Actually the new girl Sue has a nice body tone.

Littlewonder
16th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by North_Shore_Guy

Vary few of the girls at 533 are under 30 despite what your told by the mamasan.
Daisy is in good shape but she is fairly tall, and small bust.
Ayumi is a good size 6 with a nice body and large bust.

There is supposed to be a new girl starting on Wednesday this week dont know what her name is yet she is supposed to be very young very pretty, her service is not going to be up to the usual 533 standard as she is not going to provide most of the things we have come to expect at 533, however if you want a young one and dont care about anything other than a pussy to put your dick in she will probably suit you for 30 minutes, personnally I declined to see her, I want more service.

North_Shore_Guy
16th January 2012, 07:36 PM
It looks like Ayumi is the next on my list. I would definitely favour service over a tight body. Unless I was going 3 times a week, then it wouldn't really matter! Hahaha

Littlewonder
16th January 2012, 09:10 PM
There is a post on here for Ayumi so check it out.

Littlewonder
17th January 2012, 08:32 AM
It looks like Ayumi is the next on my list. I would definitely favour service over a tight body. Unless I was going 3 times a week, then it wouldn't really matter! Hahaha

Take my word for it, it does matter go for service everytime the worst punts I have ever had have been when I have gone for looks.

Pink Bin Chicken
17th January 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi all 533 experts. Its been a while since I was here (Nov I think) and I've lost track a bit. Apart from Jessica (Barbie), who has 'A' levels in Greek at 533 these days?

emp

Littlewonder
17th January 2012, 08:49 AM
Perhaps I should have added Ayumi isnt bad on the eye, I think she is attractive, she is a neat compact little lady.

As for doing Greek Jessica and Joanne are the two that I know do it as I dont I am not really interested in who does but I will find out if anyone else is doing it and get back to you.

Pink Bin Chicken
17th January 2012, 08:50 AM
good onya LW

Littlewonder
17th January 2012, 11:38 AM
I have PM you Exmelpunter.

Littlewonder
21st January 2012, 07:49 AM
I hear the new girl EMA couldnt cut it at 533 doesnt surprise me, these young girls come in expecting to do 4 or 5 jobs in a shift and all of a sudden have to do 15 to 20 and sometimes they are lucky to get a break for a drink let alone anything to eat.

The smart experienced girls all do Kissing, BBBJ, Daty it might be because they can get to enjoy it but I think its a must it gives their pussy a rest.

A young girl that doesnt do Kissing, BBBJ, Daty etc whats left but to pound her poor little pussy for the whole session all of a sudden her pussy is doing 4 to 5 times the work its used to and if she gets a big guy? Its no wonder they dont last.

If they are any good they work in a $300/hour shop and do 4 or 5 jobs and go home.

bootyman
21st January 2012, 02:42 PM
Gents,

I have recently hooked back up with an old girlfriend (as a fuck-buddy) and was hoping to get her along to 533 with me for a bit of a threesome with one of the girls. Has anyone here ever tried this at 533? Any suggestions for which girl? I was thinking Shelley or Michelle would be good. Anyhow, an info would be appreciated!

GTI
21st January 2012, 04:33 PM
Gents,

I have recently hooked back up with an old girlfriend (as a fuck-buddy) and was hoping to get her along to 533 with me for a bit of a threesome with one of the girls. Has anyone here ever tried this at 533? Any suggestions for which girl? I was thinking Shelley or Michelle would be good. Anyhow, an info would be appreciated!

Bootyman..Give Angie a call re this one. I am sure she will come up with some suggestions and a solution for you. Shelly and Michelle are two girls that come to mind with me also.:smile:

manxduc
26th January 2012, 10:55 AM
who at 533 gives the best head, and deep throat ?

GTI
13th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Gents,

Hey bootyman...How did you go with this one..Did you call Angie? I know Shelly and Michelle are away at the moment but will be back..

Littlewonder
19th February 2012, 08:08 AM
Hi all 533 experts. Its been a while since I was here (Nov I think) and I've lost track a bit. Apart from Jessica (Barbie), who has 'A' levels in Greek at 533 these days?

emp

I believe Ayumi also does greek.

wayne
23rd February 2012, 10:17 AM
note to 533 management - Angie and Michael - about one hour sessions. How many minutes, within a one hour session, do you expect your staff to be in the room with the punter? I ask because I have visited 533 five times. The first three times I was not so bothered when I made a booking and my session did not start until five to 10 minutes after the o'clock. However, on my fourth visit I noticed that the the worker disappeared for a further 10 minutes after she took my money. In effect, my one hour session had its first 20 minutes shaved off. Added to the fact that I was shown out of the room 10 minutes to the hour, I had a greatly reduced time period. I liked the girl and visited her a second time. She did not take so much time off me the second time, nevertheless, I only effectively got 40 uninterrupted minutes with her. What does a one hour session mean? Does it, in effect, mean 40 minutes?

533Willoughby
23rd February 2012, 04:34 PM
Wayne,

I am sure you are a valued client of 533 and our aim to supplyall our customers value for money.

If you have a problem please feel free to discuss it with Angie her number is 02 9967 9991

CommanderM
23rd February 2012, 10:13 PM
lol - kumsarhumnida vs shea shea... big difference!

GTI
24th February 2012, 07:15 PM
lol - kumsarhumnida vs shea shea... big difference!

CM...good to see you are still around.

Just for interest sake what are the five languages you speak. Your "thank you" in Korean and Mandarin indicates two possibles but I thought it was sheh sheh.

I assume Cantonese and of course English...What would the fifth one be?

CommanderM
24th February 2012, 11:45 PM
shea shea vs sheh sheh whats the difference. if you want to be most correct using the Han Pin Yin its xie xie.

i am just helping punters learn..

funny you say I speak 5 languages... when I actually speak 7...

CommanderM
25th February 2012, 10:02 PM
GTI - for interests sake one of the remaining languages I speak is Bahasa - so I say its Selamat Malam to you all...

Littlewonder
26th February 2012, 09:04 PM
shea shea vs sheh sheh whats the difference. if you want to be most correct using the Han Pin Yin its xie xie.

i am just helping punters learn..

funny you say I speak 5 languages... when I actually speak 7...

I have no idea what your saying CMDR but I assme its polite.

andrewblake
26th February 2012, 09:21 PM
I have no idea what your saying CMDR but I assme its polite.

mandarin.. tonal and dialect.. in other words "thank you" in english..

hard
26th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Bahasa = Indonesian
Selamat Malam = Good Evening
CommanderM = better do as the commander says... :biggrin:

GTI
26th February 2012, 11:53 PM
GTI - for interests sake one of the remaining languages I speak is Bahasa - so I say its Selamat Malam to you all...

CM..If you speak Bahasa you will also understand Malay..I read Bahasa is also Malacca dialect which is understandable as from Malacca on a clear day you can see across the Strait of Malacca to the islands of Sumatra.

I remember as a young boy,living in Malacca,the nightly curfews during the Indonesian confrontation but to be honest there was more chance of being taken by a tiger or a big salty crocodile than the Indonesian aggressors. These people were the same and spoke the same language. The issue was the inclusion of two Indonesian states Sarawak and Sabah into the newly formed Malaysia. Not surprisingly those two states had reserves of this thing called oil.

wayne
27th February 2012, 06:28 PM
terima kasih GTI, for your history lesson. The artificial political boundaries of SE Asia have always seemed crazy to me. The southern Thai states and the northern Malaysian states really should be a single entity. And Sumatra really should not be part of a state that includes half of New Guinea. or Sulawesi, for that matter. BTW, you would be hard put to see the Sumatran coastline today from Malacca because of the constant haze from the burning of forests on both the peninsula and Sumatra.

Anyway back to this thread. I have been critical of 533 for its time keeping but after today's session with Honey: all is forgiven. Honey is lovely and gives brilliant service. And I got my full hour. Well done 533.

GTI
27th February 2012, 08:11 PM
terima kasih GTI, for your history lesson. The artificial political boundaries of SE Asia have always seemed crazy to me. The southern Thai states and the northern Malaysian states really should be a single entity. And Sumatra really should not be part of a state that includes half of New Guinea. or Sulawesi, for that matter. BTW, you would be hard put to see the Sumatran coastline today from Malacca because of the constant haze from the burning of forests on both the peninsula and Sumatra.

Anyway back to this thread. I have been critical of 533 for its time keeping but after today's session with Honey: all is forgiven. Honey is lovely and gives brilliant service. And I got my full hour. Well done 533.

"Thank You" to you Wayne..You are right about the haze in Malacca..I was there last year and it was bad..I was wondering at the time if it has anything to do with the burn-offs in Indonesia..One thing for sure is it has not affected the amount of time it takes to get sun burnt there. Yes the Indo borders are all over the place and those Northern Malaysian states that border Thailand have always been a hotbed for problems.

Enough of that..I am glad you had a good time with Honey..She comes from just west of KL but more importantly offers a very good service.

The other one that I find really good is Nina from Northern Thailand. She has this new costume which seems to be part of the AUS flag. Blue bottom covered with Southern Crosses. She is just back from holidays and looks:arf::arf::arf::arf::arf::arf:

CommanderM
27th February 2012, 09:47 PM
Kop khun Krub guys... (thats Thai). Terima Kasih... Bahasa is widely spoken in Malaysia and Indonesia - I have had a few Malay ex-girlfriends in the past. Some Singaporeans also speak Bahasa... its good to impress girls like Nina and Honey with some languages before we all indulge in the language of making love to them.