PDA

View Full Version : Nina at 533 Willoughby Road

Littlewonder
25th January 2012, 07:05 AM
Good to. See Nina is back she is fron Thailand early 30 very attractive great service I saw her last day before she went on holidays only seen her the once great GFE have booked to see her again.

Littlewonder
26th January 2012, 07:36 PM
Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 26 January 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $90/30 Min, $130/45 Min, $150/60 Min

Size/shape : Small, slim, size 6 B or Small C bust great body.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Full Service, Datty, DFK, BBBJ, GFE.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely / must see again.

My experience/comments :

Booked Nina at 533 today Thursday it was her first day backafter 6 weeks holiday I have seen her once before the last day before she wenton holidays she had been working at 533 for about 5 weeks.
Nina is from Thailand about 152 cm tall, slim, pretty face,great smile, nice body, great backside, with about B cup may be small C bust.

Her bust is very firm with nice nipples.

She told me to go into the room and shower so I put themoney on the massage table and had a shower and sat on the bed awaiting herreturn she returned and said you shower quick.
We exchanged kisses and she sat on the bed next to me andthen slowly took her bra off then proceeded to kiss my nipples, I grabbed herand rolled her over onto her back and began kissing her she responded with someDFK.

She told me she was horny hadn't had sex for 6 weeks, Imoved down to kiss those beautiful boobs and nipples she started moaning almoststraight away she took her panties off and I slid my hand between her legs, shewas horny all right, she was allready dripping wet.
I massaged her pussy while I sucked her boobs and nipples,she said condom, not yet I said and moved down for some datty, she has a hottasty if somewhat wet pussy and it wasnt long before she had the first orgasm,I started working her towards a second when she put her hand down and stoppedme and said sex now I want to fuck.

I moved up and kissed her and she sat up and took my nowrock hard member in her mouth I handed her the condom she put it on and hoppedon in cowgirl. She rode me hard for a minute or two then came in a screamingorgasm and clapsed on top of me I held her and kissed her then I pounded herfrom below and she came again.
Another short cuddle and kiss and she was sitting up andriding me again Oh so good she said as she rode me hard and grinded away withher hips before leaning forward and kissing me I held her tight and pumped awayand she came again.

I rolled her over on to her back and went for the finishline in missionary, you want doggy she said I said no thanks I prefermissionary.
I come with you we come together she says OK I say and itwasnt long before we both came in an explosive orgasm, we both just lay therecompletely exhausted and covered in sweat.

We shower together and I look at the clock time is up so wekiss good by and she says come and see me next week I like you.
What a lovely lady Nina is she is sweet and friendly andwhen she is horny like today there is no better punt to be had what a greattime what a GFE.

Nina is a must see again girl, she works on Thursday.

andrewblake
26th January 2012, 09:11 PM
nice review of Nina.. one for my next visit.. thanks LW..

ab

CommanderM
26th January 2012, 10:18 PM
sounds like we should say Sawadee Krup to this girl = thanks for the review LW... cheeers

TravisTX
14th February 2012, 12:42 AM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : monday 12 feb

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : 90 half hour

Size/shape : about 160 cm tall a size 8 nice body B cup enhanced

Services Provided : Full Service, BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : Didn't work for me. There was no chemistry

Felt like trying this establishment after reading great reviews. The street entrance is very open and anyone can wish you luck on your way upstairs! Met only one girl, introduced herself as Nina from Thailand. Nice face, fake boobs, a beautiful ass and I booked her for 30 min.
In the room, I started kissing and playing with her nipples, she is a player, loves being kissed. BBBJ was below average I could feel her fron, upper and lower teeth all over the captain ..not my likings at all. Moved to action and she applied too much of Fu***kn lube on the condom and as I expected in less than 5 minutes I couldnt get it up anymore! She was on top but instead going up and down she kept moving her butt to the right and the left and that was it. Removed the condom asked her to keep sucking and she did that, but again BJ was toothy and I finally said...its fine I will take shower and go.

One of those bad experiences that happen once in a while. to be fair...I had a bad session it might have been caused because of too much lube on the dom, or she being tired in riding me well. But she was smiling all over the session very co-operative and friendly. Will do whatever you ask her (politely). She didnt work for me but YMMV.

Littlewonder
14th February 2012, 10:03 AM
Personaa, Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy Nina, I have seen her a few times and must admit I thoughly enjoy her service.

GTI
29th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Nina has this new white mesh outfit aka Eva that leaves little to the imagination:arf::arf::arf:

This lady is hot..hot..hot..and on my 533 A list.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I saw her three times before she went on holidays but for some reason I don't appear to have written a review on her.

I think she is on tomorrow(Thursday)and well worth a try but best to check with the receptionist.

Unfortunately I am working out west for the next week so I will have to wait my turn.:frown2::frown2:

PS..Nina comes from Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand.

andrewblake
29th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Arrrrhhh.. Wicked Weasel strikes again!.. I remember peeling those off.. :) :)

angleangle
1st March 2012, 10:16 AM
I didnt like Nina either . The hardness odf the fakes were off putting

GTI
5th March 2012, 10:32 PM
I didnt like Nina either . The hardness odf the fakes were off putting

Angleangle..Your attention to detail seems north of the navel whereas mine is south...yes I am an arse man..

That new white mesh outfit of hers leaves nothing to the imagination with those big brown nipples and further south that cute arse and a lovely camel toe on the front bum side:arf::arf::arf::arf::arf:

Her service is great and only 10 more sleeps before I see her again....but who's counting..:wink5:

Possum
12th March 2012, 07:23 AM
Person's Name: Nina

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit: March 2012

Rates: $150ph

Service Provided: Full service

Value for money/recommend?:

Nina is lovely. She’s Thai, about 158cm tall, with a nice figure.

“What do you like?” she asked, as she was kneeling on the bed with me standing beside it. I thought that was a good idea to be so direct. I like kissing, so without further ado, she gave me a kiss. It felt good. And then another. I felt a rapport, as I suppose any man would when a lovely lady kisses him. I reached down and started gently massaging her clit. After a while, I moved onto the bed with her on top. She started on my nipples and soon I was writhing with pleasure. On with the dom and then all over, red rover. Nice!

An interesting point is that Nina uses lube, but an oil not a lube. She put some on the dom and her pussy and I was afraid lest I didn’t get enough friction, but there was no problem.

Littlewonder
12th March 2012, 08:21 AM
Glad to hear you like Nina possum, I think she is good value for money.

GTI
10th April 2012, 03:30 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 5th April

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10AM til Late

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : around 162 cm tall,size 7 odd,C/D cup,nice body and arse,plus a beautiful smile

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY,DFK,CIM,plus the best GFE

Value for money/recommend?:For me excellent value for money/highly recommended

Let me start this post by saying I had seen Nina a few times before Christmas but every effort to see her again recently ended where something would come up.

This experience really started about a month ago when waiting early morning for the receptionist to open 533..Nina also arrived and we started to chat as we had a few times before.

I don't know about you fellow punters but after many years of punting..to me..the girls look really good when they have their normal street clothing on.

Nina had this loose brown dress which would seem ideal for a hot summer's day..

As we spoke she was practicing her Yoga breathing..raising her arms from her diaphragm to over her head.. just like a ballerina. She turned to face me and repeated the exercise lowering her arms and pushing her shoulders forward..it only takes me two seconds to realise she has no bra and those beautiful tits were just hanging there under the influence of gravity...I can also see so far down her dress that she does not seem to have any panties I can see..funk if this is Yoga then I should join a class tomorrow...
Anyway up again with her arms over her head and I comment your panties are so sheer I cannot even see an outline of them..."that's because I have not got any on"she says as she eases her dress up to just enough show her right buttock..fuck I think..don't tell me this is going to be another offer like Crystals of having sex in the car park.

Not to worry Aunty then turns up wishing us a good morning as I think to myself it could have been if Aunty had not turned up just then..

Fast forward some weeks...

It is now Thursday 5th April which was the first time the stars were aligned and we could get together..It was not without it's moments though as that punter lost his false teeth again and caused my booking to be delayed while a search party was again sent out to find them.

Finally into the loom(as Nina calls it)and I take a shower while Nina completes the financials.

Nina returned to the loom and fuck she looked good in her white see through top complete with white panties. I am already boned up and not even out of the shower yet...remember the foreplay for this event was completed weeks ago..out of the shower and a quick dry off..and Nina is all over me..fuck if I am really horny Nina is worse than me as she climbs all over me..

We kiss and kiss again and move towards the bed as she tries to remove her clothes without letting go..
I ask her to keep her top on and in an instant her panties were gone..fuck I think there is no time for foreplay here as she bends over the bed then backs herself towards my rock hard member...I work it externally between her legs massaging her clit...the next 20 minutes seems a blurrr...The next thing I can remember is having her on her back and with me kneeling and upright legs around my ears as I lifted and lowered her on my member...

From then she lowers her legs and brings them together as my member works her clit and G spot area with shallow but effective penetration..I can feel her vagina twitching and I now know I am in control as we roll her onto her side but with her shoulders on the pillow..It is here I can plunge deep inside from behind but at the same time see her glowing face plus work those nipples for hers..Nina loves someone play attention to her nipples..which I do..and do again..while penetrating and kissing..

This does not take too much longer and Nina's body shudders multiple times...Nina does not scream and moan..she just lets it happen..and shortly after her face was that of a very contented woman..as she smiled she looked much younger but maybe that was a figment of my imagination..

Nina then hops onto me cowgirl style and bounces up and down as I caress her nipples..she sure likes this and again her body shudders as she again unloads..she has never come with me on our previous visits so today looks like we have hit the jackpot..

This is one very happy lady but tick tock says...well I don't know what time we came to the room and neither does Nina..so it does not matter what the tick tock says..

My turn now so I suggest a BBBJ with maybe a CIM to finish me off.

Nina does this to perfection with me eventually unloading into her mouth which she then spits into a tissue..

One thing I notice is if Nina is pleasured she never takes her eyes off you..never..

We continue to kiss and cuddle but neither of us know whether we are already over our hour time..Nina does not seem to care either..One thing for sure Aunty won't be knocking on the door as she is off for the night..

Finally we both shower an leave the loom only to find out we were over time..sorry guys..

We both kiss and say goodbye..

On the way out I think I cannot get closer to a GFE than that..We had spoken many times before and there was also the car park incident..We were both well and truly ready once we entered room #3.

That was as near as perfect as you can get however if I had to pick one thing that was not perfect I would agree with both other reviews here in her choice of lubricant..The oil she used makes things too slippery but not to worry that problem will be fixed.

Strange..that was really not a punt but rather two bodies that had chemistry and both wanted to fuck each other..I don't know what next time will be like as I cannot imagine it will be better than this one..

Until next time... which should be next Thursday..

PS..If you want to get Nina really in the mood spend 15-20 minutes on her breasts/nipples. She will respond..If in doubt ask her how you can please her..She will tell you..

Once the lubricant choice is addressed I have no doubt this lady will be one of the best @533.

Littlewonder
10th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Great report on a great girl Nina she is always a good punt.

GTI
11th April 2012, 05:22 AM
Yes LW she is a great punt but I still cannot get that brown dress and car park encounter out of my mind..:biggrin:

GTI
9th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Nina is back tomorrow and I have asked she brings that dress..no bra..no panties..Just the dress..

She said yes she would :biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5::biggrin5:.........S he calls it her Tiger dress.:arf::arf::arf::arf:

bartok
11th June 2012, 12:45 PM
This sounds awfully like the Nina I knew at 647 Elizabeth St. Does she have a tattoo on her left leg?

GTI
11th June 2012, 02:07 PM
Arrrrhhh bartok..why did you have to mention my current #1..Today is an indoor day but alas Nina does not work anywhere today..

I have never seen a tattoo on her left leg or any other part of her body.

Give this lady time..press the right buttons..and you will get one of the best GFEs you could imagine.:thumbsup:

Saw her recently and she wore this short tight white crotured dress..or was it a singlet..that finished just below her bald pussy...and that was all.

Nothing left to the imagination..farrrk..:arf::arf::arf::arf:

I guess I will have to go to the gym now to work off my Nina urges..:frown5::frown5: Thanks bartok.

Davidw2
11th June 2012, 06:40 PM
I know Nina appears on the Thursday roster but has anyone actually seen her at 533 recently.
She is covering a shift at Pymble tomorrow and that white singlet full of holes she was wearing last week was amazing

Pink Bin Chicken
6th May 2013, 03:04 PM
Person’s Name: Nina

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd

Date if Visit: 6 May

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $90/ 30 $150/60

Size/shape: very skinny size 4/5, med height, A- cups with organ stop nipples

Nationality: HK

Happy Feet: 9/10

Service Provided: FS, DATY, BBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommendation: yeah, baby!

Today was one of those days for which there was no plan, no intention, no real desire to visit a shop. However, I did need to speak to Angie about a small project I’m working on, which you’ll read about in the Forum very shortly. Not even the fact that a new girl was starting today had really piqued my interest. So when Angie met me at the door, we walked to the girls lounge and began chatting about my project. Now as you know, the girls come and go from this room at all times, so while I’m chatting I’m getting an eyeful of Angie’s stable, and it’s not a bad sight. Having finished our chat I’m happy to make to leave, but just as I turn to go out, Nina comes down from the laundry room. Now, I like small, petite girls from time to time. But Nina is supermodel skinny, teetering along on a pair of really high heels, and all smiles. As I said before, it was just one of those days, and Nina didn’t have any booking – how often does THAT happen at 533 – so I pondered briefly and snapped up the gift horse that was offered to me on a plate. And I was so glad I did 

In the room, Nina was all hugs and kisses. It was indeed her first day, having been in Sydney only 2 weeks. But I’m sure this wasn’t her first day on the job. As she nipped out for a moment, I showered, and she was back in before I’d finished. She undressed while I dried and I marveled at the fact that her body must contain the same number of organs as mine, because fuck knows where she hides them. She is Really skinny, with ribcage showing, thin legs and arms, and almost no tits, topped off with massive toffee chew nipples – yummo. We’re not talking anorexic here, but just really skinny, and medium height. Untrimmed bush, which I mentioned needed to be shaved or trimmed for Aussie blokes, and she nodded in agreement. I picked her up like a rag doll, and she threw her legs around me and we dry humped briefly, while she probed my mouth with her tongue. I flopped her on the bed and straddled her, pulling her arms straight up behind her head. In this pose, she basically has no tits, just huge nipples poking upwards, and I really enjoyed sucking and flicking those nuggets for a while, before moving down for some main course.

All the while, Nina was giving the impression of enjoying herself, no FOAM just plenty of quiet groaning. I pushed her legs right back, as only you can with skinny chicks, and feasted on her small, wet minge and perfectly shaped brown eye. She was happy for DATY for as long as I wanted to suck her out, and she really enjoyed a bit of rimming and even a probing digit to the first knuckle. As I knelt by the side of the bed, I could almost get my whole hand around each thigh, and pushed back to really expose her mound – epic. She was pulling and stroking her nipples all through this, clearly happy at her first day at 533. I then rolled her over and straddled her again, with my feet at her head. With my arms under her pelvis, I raised her up slightly wand went to town again, with similar results. Feeling that the moment was ripe, I popped one then two fingers into her tight snatch, to moans of delight. I slowly upped the tempo, and soon she was writhing under me in climax. I rolled her over again, so my balls were hanging in her face, and continued to digitally fuck her gently at first, then with more gusto. The look on her face wasn’t fake, and the curled up toes were a dead giveaway to the fact that she was actually enjoying herself.

Time for some therapy for mini EMP, and she went straight into 69, slamming her pussy into my face as she gobbled my cock and balls with a nice wet action. I rimmed her arse and sucked her clit, and popped a pinky into her tight butt a little too. Not wanting to blow too early, I got her to turn around and sit on my face and grind her twat into my mouth, while I tweaked her fat nipples. She was really getting off on this.

Finally I crawled from under her and kneeling, got her to get mini EMP to full attention before applying the rubber. Into mish, and with her legs right back, I just slipped smoothly into the waiting cavern, and it was bliss. I just love fucking skinny chicks in mish, especially with their arms right back, stretching every part of their body over their frame. And doggy on skinny girls is just to die for, so I soon got her on her knees and sunk deeply into her pussy. I pounded away for a while, and decided to pop the CIM question. After a very brief explanation, she smiled and said OK – fucking beauty. So I put a pillow on the floor and got her to kneel in front of me, and suck the old fella. As my time approached, I pulled out of her mouth, and she looked up at me with her mouth open, waiting for my seed. And I didn’t disappoint her – I blew a fucking massive wad of cum into her mouth, all over her chin, and a huge splode landed on her belly and pussy. “Ah, too much, too much” she said. What didn’t land on her body she must have swallowed, as there was no spit. Fuck, that was good!!!

We showered together and hugged aplenty, she was very happy and cheerful and not at all eager to see me leave. Two thumbs up to Angie on the way out and I will be back for some more of Nina very, very soon. EMP

posted elsewhere

usw
9th May 2013, 08:48 AM
Sound good, Exmelpunter, does the gift horse mean a free punt for a review? I'd be happy to offer that service too:thumbsup:. Hope your project involves updating the website and/or photographs for 533.

Pink Bin Chicken
9th May 2013, 09:21 AM
Haha no mate, gift horse just means that she was available when I wasn't expecting anything at all and it was too good to refuse. The project I refer to is the bukkake session I'm arranging at 533. Keep your eyes out for details on general discussion forum midday today.

Pussy Hunter
15th November 2013, 01:06 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 12th November 2013

Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/nina.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, size 5, slim, B/C cup enhanced boobies

Pussy: Very prominent VW style mon venus, natural small bush, clean natural (large) pussy lips

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS,

Review:

What a cutie. Indeed small, maybe too slim for some, but just a lovely gal. A real GFE. Small frame but lovely enhanced boobies with nice large nipples. We got into an immediate hug and fondle of private parts. Nina has a beautiful pussy, hairless outer lips and was nice to play with. Regrettably she doesn’t kiss. I did try a couple of times but maybe this would improve on acquaintance.

She does seem to enjoy having her nips attended to and I had her sit on my knee with her legs apart and her pussy nicely sliding along my leg as I sucked on her boobies.

Then onto the bed with her kneeling down and she can indeed get her shoulders flat on the bed with here arse in the air and pussy on full display. She has a wide “thigh gap” between her legs and it really allows her pussy to be easily accessed for DATY. Lovely long pussy lips and great to munch on. She seemed to be really getting off on this and her pussy became wetter and wetter.

Nina obliged with some nice BBBJ and she does this with direct eye contact. Always love a girl who realizes what a turn on it is for a guy to have his cock sucked while big brown eyes looking up at him.

Some overhead DATY and Nina was really wet by this stage. She was rubbing her nipples and moaning nicely. Some 69 and then on with the dom. Wow, for a really small girl she can indeed take a full length. Tight pussy and I was in heaven. Again I didn’t know if she was really cumming or not but she was certainly into it. I wasn’t her first customer of the day so I could never figure out how a gal can be fucked and then cum a later session. We tried all the usual positions and she was pretty much up for everything including standing doggie, high heels on, and koala bear.

The GFE part came to the fore as she constantly caressed me and my superb body. Just a nice gentle erotic touch – fantastic.

Finale was her on top in cowgirl. Great view of her boobs and she got me off. I was done, and ready to relax but Nina wasn’t! I haven’t had this experience for years – since my last Chinese WL GF – as Nina gyrated her prominent pubic bone and pussy against me. She was going to cum and wow she did and really enjoyed it. No need to do this and no need to fake it.

Great GFE. Recommended.

bartok
23rd February 2014, 10:51 AM
When seeing Miranda a week ago, I saw Nina. Wow one attractive sexy woman. If only she did DFK and pussy slide I would visit her constantly. My perfect woman.

greenl
11th March 2014, 11:56 AM
By looking at the photos, is Nina also working at one of the shops in Guilford as Cici?