Littlewonder
9th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 8th February 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10Am to Midnight

Rates : $90/30 Min, $130/45 Min, $150/60 Min

Size/shape : About 155 cm tall, medium build, Nice B bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : FS, Once she gets to know you DFK, BBBJ, Daty May not be available 1st visit.

Value for money/recommend? : Great Once she knows and likes you.

My experience/comments :

I have now seen Nana quite a few times hadnt seen her since November

Went to 533 Tuesday night 4 girls on including Nana had seen Nana 12 time and it was like meeting up with an old friend, she went away for a while and so I didnt see her although she had been back about 6 weeks.

She gave me a kiss and a hug and said havent seen you for a while and talked to me like a friend and as if she had seen me only yesterday.

I said do you want to see me she said yes of course I looked into her eyes and said to her you look tired I am very tired she said. Well in that case I dont think we would have a great time do you. Probably not she said but I would like to see you, well in that case your working again tomorrow arnt you? yes she said well in that case I will see you first thing in the morning great she says I will come in early.

I arrive early and Nana arrive just after me we head straight into the room and she gives me a kiss and I hand over the money off she goes to complete the formalities while I shower. She returns almost immediately and I hop out of the shower and start to dry off she sets up the room and then removes her gear.

She has put on a little bit of weight since I saw her last but still looks good she has a nice body with small perky breasts probably about a B cup, just a nice hand full and they are loverly to touch.

You have to be very careful and gentle touching her breast as she is very sensitive and she cant stand it if your not.

Nana doesn't kiss every one she told me she has to like you and see you a few time before she kisses.

I have a geat kiss with Nana and it turns to DFK she is not a really passionate woman but I think this is more to do with the fact that she is frightend or determined not to fall in love with a customer again apparently she has twice and got hurt both times.

I work my way down her body kissing her very lightly I back off when she start to giggle as I know from experience with her if you dont then she stops you and that spoils the moment, I finally arrive at her pussy it is neatly shaven and I slip my tongue into her now wet pussy, she likes it very soft and high up on her clit.

It isnt long before she is moaning with pleasure then she starts to thrust with her hips and it isnt long before she comes for the first time. She puts her hand on my forhead and pushes me away I pause for a moment and then move her hands away and slip my tongue back on her clit it only takes about 3 strokes and she come again.

No more she says your turn so I lay back on the bed and she takes my rock hard member in her mouth after a minute or two she says you want sex now I said do you? She replys yes.

On with the dom and she says you want doggy I say later not yet, its my favourite she says, well I prefer missionary I said so she hops on top in cowgirl and I pull her forward and we kiss, she then hops of and says you on top I hop on top in missionary and it isnt long before we both come almost together, she cleans me up.

I lay beside her she wont cuddle once we come this for me is the most dissapointing thing with Nana she props herself up on her elbow and talks.

We talk for a while and then I grab her and say doggy she looks down at my man hood and says you want to come again I said yes so she puts on the condom and I enter her in doggy she makes lots of noises says how much she likes doggy but I dont think she came again I was working hard by now and working up a great sweat almost exhausted I finally came again.

I collapse on the bed she cleans me up and wipes the sweat off me with a tissue.

She then tells me she will counsil me and start to tell me that I should never fall in love with a working lady etc etc.

Finally I say times up as I look at the clock and have a guick shower.

Another great session

Nana is a loverly lady she is very stubborn and wont take anything from anyone if she doesnt want it or like you.

She told me she decides which customers come back and see her again if she doesnt like them she makes sure they doen't come back if she likes them she makes sure they come back I belive this is so true.

I find I can talk to Nana about anything and she is very intelligent and experienced, she wont suffer fools lightly.

If your fortunate to click with Nana then she is a great punt I have fantastic sex with her but she Knows what I want and thats the reason she prefered I come back the next day rather than see her when she is tired.

She knows I like other girls and said to me just come and see me when you want to once a month would be nice if thats what you want, lets be friends. What a refreshing and professional approach I thought.

Nana usually only works Tuesday. For me she is a great punt but YMMV, You have to treat her nice and she has to like you.

andrewblake
9th February 2012, 08:07 PM
Arrhhh the lovely Nana has returned.. Nice to see.. Another soft gfe and gem of 533..

I remember our brief interlude..

AB

FriarFuck
24th April 2012, 11:24 PM
Had a threesome with nana and Abby tonight. First trip ever to a brothel so thought I might splurge.
Typical asian threeway. Totally unremarkable even quite forgettable. Next time I'll learn and just go one after the other (or at least just overlap by 30mins). Won't bore you with a blow by blow affair suffice to say the best thing about it was Nana milking a big load out of me all over Abby.
Abby really isn't my type (nothing wrong with her just didn't do too much for me).
Nana on the other hand was a cool chick. The type I'd like to hang out with in my spare time. Would be interesting to see how we would go without the audience...

Littlewonder
24th April 2012, 11:58 PM
FriarFuck if you like Nana then you should have gone with Shelley as a double I havent seen Abby but I have seen both Nana and Shelley lots of times and have done a double with both of them if you like Nana then you will love Shelley, they are both nice girls and also good friends and have worked together for a long time.

Phobs99
30th April 2012, 11:15 AM
I saw Nana a month or so ago, and it was a very nice experience.
She's not a knock out top shelf stunner which is in line with most 533 girls, but she's certainly very cute. I'd put her age at about 30.

We started with a nice back massage, then I rolled over and she gave me some nice nipple kissing and light lip kissing, then more body kissing until she worked her way down for some very VERY nice BBBJ. I wanted to repay the favour so I put her on back and munched on her clean shaven tasty pussy for 10 mins. I didn't make her cum but I could see her cheeks becoming flushed. She gave me some more BBBJ to get me hard again, then on with the condom. We started in reverse CG which gave me a superb view of her nice arse. Next into CG, I pulled her down to me so I could suck her nipples but she recoiled which gave me a shock, but she said sorry I'm so ticklish. She put my hand on her breast and said rub firmly only... Fair nuff!
I moved her into doggy and pumped away. Decided I wanted to fiinsh with BBBJ which she said is fine, but no CIM please. She pumped like a piston and only stopped one pump before CIM which felt great.

I have mixed feelings about Nana. I feel she's holding back in some things. A little GFE with a PSE top shelf BBBJ which makes up for it. I'm wondering if she's one who will give better service with a repeat visit!

jackson32
30th April 2012, 01:32 PM
CG which gave me a superb view of her nice arse. Next into CG, I pulled her down to me so I could suck her nipples but she recoiled which gave me a shock, but she said sorry I'm so ticklish. She put my hand on her breast and said rub firmly only... Fair nuff!
I moved her into doggy and pumped away. Decided I wanted to fiinsh with BBBJ which she said is fine, but no CIM please. She pumped like a piston and only stopped one pump before CIM which felt great.

I have mixed feelings about Nana. I feel she's holding back in some things. A little GFE with a PSE top shelf BBBJ which makes up for it. I'm wondering if she's one who will give better service with a repeat visit!

One of my dislikes with these type of place is how some of them make you feel like a rough brute for any mild nipple or finger action. It's not specific to this place, it's sex workers in general i.e a mild rub might get the response "that's not how you touch a woman there etc". Most of us have had enough girlfriends by now to know what's a normal amount of pressure and what isn't etc. Now maybe I am just heavy handed but my analysis is that sensitivity is due to a very unnatural amount of friction and washing in their sexual zones due to "overuse". So I understand the sensitivity and the last thing I want to do is cause them further discomfort but I don't think admonishing clients and shifting blame onto them as though they are fumbling teens is the way to go.

Littlewonder
2nd May 2012, 05:29 PM
I have seen Nana lots of times and I am a boob and nipple man I just love to give them some attention however with Nana she just cant stand it she is too sensitive so if you like giving daty she love it. you need to get to know Nana and then she is a great punt but for best results stay clear of her nipples and breasts and you will have a great time and she will appreciate it.

GTI
9th May 2012, 08:19 PM
LW...I am an arse man and Nana has one very goood looking arse..:arf::arf::arf::arf:

Pink Bin Chicken
16th October 2012, 11:47 AM
Person's Name :Nana

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 16 Oct

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour 90/30

Size/shape : Size 6/7 B/ C cups au naturel

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

There’s something strange yet alluring about Korean WLs. The girls that worked at Oriana were up for just about anything, and I’ve had umpteen CIMs, rimmings etc there, in its glory days. Then there are other Korean WLs who are complete and utter starfishes. There doesn’t seem to be any middle ground. So when I read that Nana was on at 533, and having recently been transfixed by another Korean, I thought I must be due for the latter, a K-fish, if you will. Luckily I was wrong 

I was met at the door again by the young papasan (is Angie sleeping in these days) and again led to the room nearest the front door. Nana (who I hadn’t met before) came bouncing in having just arrived at work, dressed in t shirt and trackies! Her English is excellent, and I quickly paid up for 30 and went into the shower. She was back in a jiffy with her bag of tricks, and disrobed to reveal a decent size 6/7 body with B/C cup boobies. She is quite pretty, more in a girl next door way that model, and had very little makeup on, which is my preference.

I should preface this tale with the fact that I have a small, cropped goatee and mo, which doesn’t normally get in the way. But Nana was clearly going to be ticklish, and I decided pretty soon in the piece that today I should just go with the flow and let Nana do most of the work. I went down for some prelim DATY, but as I suspected, my fungus coupled with her 2 week pubic growth caused no end of giggles. (she explained later that as she only works one day per week, she often forgets to wax/shave and she apologised profusely – of course the upside of being first cab off the rank to a girl that only works one day a week is that she was ready to rock!)

So, with DATY over pretty quickly, she asked me to roll over, and I was expecting some sort of massage. Imagine my surprise when she began to catbath me all the way down to the crack, then, as I watched in the mirror, started probing my bunghole with her long tongue. I was in heaven as I hadn’t been rimmed for a while, and although this wasn’t a deep proctological examination, it was sheer bliss. This went on for a few minutes, before I was flipped over and the catbath started again, ending up at my smoothly shaved nuts. After sucking on those lozenges for a short while, mini EMP was taken down the hatch, and a 10 min bbbj ensued. Not too deep, but plenty of tongue action and sucking.

With me lying on my back and feeling quite cosy, I decided to continue with the lack of input on my part, and asked Nana to dom me up in reverse cowgirl. Now this is a possie I rarely do, but the mood took me today. She gently climbed on board and rocked back and forth for a while. And then gently rode up and down. Just as I was getting a bit bored with this, she rose on her haunches and started to pump up and down for all she was worth. The sight of my cock disappearing into her tightly stretched twat was awesome, and I knew I was about to go over the edge. I grabbed her creamy arse cheeks and added a few thrusts and whammo, into the bag the boys swam. She kept going though, and I realised I’d probably come just a fraction too early as she didn’t want me to go soft just yet. Bugger. Still, it was a top reverse cowgirl, and I must make a mental note to do this more often.

Nana then offered to do a relaxing massage, and we chatted a little about this and that. She’s very bubbly and down to earth, and we got talking about the most famous Korean of the mo, PSY and Gangnam style. She actually used to live in Gangnam, for those who don’t know it’s a really expensive and exclusive suburb of Seoul, full of trendy young things. Time was up, so I left with a spring in my step. Yet another above average punt at 533, and I’m finding that if I want FS, there really isn’t much point in going anywhere else. Is that a sign of old age and complacency?

The balance of good Korean vs bad Korean is definitely tipping in favour of good at the moment. If only Oriana was back!!!!

hard
16th October 2012, 12:11 PM
Nice review EMP. Reminds me of the the first time I ever went to 533... it was Nana I saw and that was yonks ago. She's not so big on DFK and has sensitive nipples but agree she's a delightful down-to-earth K-girl :yesnod:

And you're right, why keep trying elsewhere when absolutely the lot is here in some form or other... I think I'm nearing "age and complacency" issues... :yikes:

bill_100
16th October 2012, 04:38 PM
How remiss of Nana forgetting to shave, naughty girl. EMP you seem tyo get through a lot of action in a 30min session. Well done!

Pink Bin Chicken
16th October 2012, 06:09 PM
Yup. Basically I don't think I could last an hour anymore so I like to squeeze as much in before the 30 min bell goes off.

Littlewonder
19th November 2012, 09:25 PM
I have seen Nana lots of times unfortunately she is very ticklish so its dificult to get to suck her nipples. She loves Daty but doesnt let you do it for long unless she knows that she is likely to come she doesnt like being aroused and left hanging as it were so you are not likely to get her aroused in a 30 minute session. Mind you if you can get her to get involved and get her horny she is one heck of a root.

Misfit44
20th November 2012, 08:34 AM
I had a double with Nana and Ayumi last week.
Nana does have a great body and personality.
Great boobs but wasted because she does not allow anyone to suck or play with them.
I tried and nearly got a black eye.
Boy she was screaming when I told Ayumi to hold her down while I sucked her nipples!

wotif
20th November 2012, 08:51 AM
You remind me to update my post about Korea - the suburb of Gangnam in Seoul is the place with the most accessible and best brothels for foreigners.

Littlewonder
8th December 2012, 07:28 AM
I had a double with Nana and Ayumi last week.
Nana does have a great body and personality.
Great boobs but wasted because she does not allow anyone to suck or play with them.
I tried and nearly got a black eye.
Boy she was screaming when I told Ayumi to hold her down while I sucked her nipples!

With Nana you were asking for trouble telling Ayumi t hold her down lucky she didnt rip your ball off!

MrJellyFish
26th February 2013, 11:04 AM
Today visited Angie who let me enjoy another Korean doll called Nanna.

Nanna is a slim tallish tofu skinned babe who's demeanour reflects her soft nature and good grasp of English shows her intelligence.

Sexy is the first word that comes to mind upon first glance at Nanna. She immediately gave me a back rub n tickle with tender kisses n scratches which put my mind on clouds and my body on alert.

Nanna is an organised lady who works like clockwork to ensure she delivers with a guarantee of satisfaction.

Touch is obviously Nanna's forte as she can multi task her skills to give you value for your buck.

Sexy n hotter the minutes flew by and her BBBJB skills are excellent as she inserted her index finger in me to keep me primed n hard which actually was a breeze with such a K doll.

CG was a real spin as she rode my hard shaft like a rollercoaster. Nanna can swap from blow job to fucking in a blink of an eye and with her devilish smile drove me to the brink.

After some intense banging and swapping positions, I gave Nanna the signal to blow me to the end. She leapt from the bed's edge and proceeded to pump my meatloaf with her tight lips until I sprayed her breasts with yoghurt.

3o minutes obviously not enough time to do her justice but well worth the ride!

Book her today!
Act fast !
Time is easier lost in pleasure so Go for the hour!

Littlewonder
26th February 2013, 02:59 PM
Its a long time since I have seen Nana but she sure looked sexy in that green two piece outfit today thank for the report bro.

Louis Koo
26th February 2013, 03:03 PM
Arrrrhhhh.. It makes sense now!.. It was Nana who I spied in the hallway a month or so ago! The green two piece!.. Or was it Angela?.. Or I don't know!.. Confused!..

Louis

Littlewonder
26th February 2013, 04:04 PM
If it was Angela she is rather slim see photo 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/angela.html)

Nana doesn't have a photo on the wev she is about a size 8 quite attractive a bit bigger than Angela thats the new Angela as per the photo above. There was another Angela there about 3 or 4 months ago and she was a similar size to Nana but with larger Breasts, Nana would be about a B size breast. Although Nana has been at 533 for a long time, she has just returned from an extended holiday, she is a bit reserved until you get to know her.

lofty14u
26th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Ha ha, I'd have trouble getting a bone with a girl named Nanna, sorry but I'd just have visions of my nanna!

Littlewonder
27th February 2013, 07:49 AM
Ha ha, I'd have trouble getting a bone with a girl named Nanna, sorry but I'd just have visions of my nanna!

Well bro I just wish she was my Nana I would say going to visit Nana today you kids better stay at home HA HA

bill_100
13th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW Australia
Contact: 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)
Name: Na Na – Korean
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: ~163 cm
Size: 6, 52 Kg, slim, B cup
Pubic Area: shaved
Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Rates: $150 (60 mins), FS, Light kissing, CBJ but BBBJ offered, very ticklish,
Value for money/recommend? : Not compared to their other girls
Date: Friday 3/05/2013 10:00am appointment for one hour

Posted on other sites too

Have been travelling for a month so decided to get some action so phoned Angie about 09:15 to see who was working and free for an hour at 10am. She said that they had lots of bookings but that Na Na was available so booked her.

Arrived and parked the car rather easily but the shop was closed at 09:40 so did the punter’s walk up the road looking in the shop windows until I got to Harris street then turned around and walked back down but the door was still closed and saw another average height punter in beige shorts arrive from Frenchs Rd who strolled past with hands in his pockets and proceeded up towards Harris St. We both did this circuit for five minutes until the door opened and I entered followed by beige shorts. Shown into the porn video space and waited. Angie can and said Nana was running late so hoped it was not a repeat performance of my last visit!

After a while Angie called me out and a pretty young thing took my hand and started to lead me to a back room but Angie said no, punter in porn room 2. Not long afterwards NaNa cam and led me to one of the front rooms (just past the entry hall.

NaNa is a reasonably attractive girl and looks much taller than her 163 cm and lighter than 52Kg she said she weighs. She has nice B cup breasts (not DD as on their site). Showered alone as Nana stripped, dried off and she said to lie on the bed. I tried to have a cuddle and a kiss but she was adamant I lay on the bed.

After a bit of a massage I tried again to kiss her but she is not a kisser and she is very ticklish and does not like her breasts being touched, prefers you to grab them which is unusual for most women! She allowed a bit of pussy touching but only with a condom on the fingers and seemed to enjoy that.

So then I asked her for a BJ and she offered BBBJ but I said no thanks CBJ and I must say she was very good at that.
After that she gave a so-so massage but had a reasonably nice conversation.

In summary NaNa is a nice reasonably attractive, slim girl with a nice figure who can make intelligent conversation. From my perspective she is not my cup of tea as she is not a kisser and is too ticklish for good sexual enjoyment.

YMMV of course.

When I was leaving I reminded Angie who I was and the experience I had previously; I asked did she remember, she said yes, everyone knew about it referring to my report in January.

GTI
14th May 2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks for your review bill_100 as it provides a little forum balance.

We as punters are not always going to get a lady that suits all our needs.

Another punter may have preferred a BBBJ instead of a CBJ..we are all different.

Sounds like Willoughby Road is quiet busy pre 10AM but don't stroll the streets as there is a good coffee shop a few doors south of the 533 entrance.

Just one slight correction to your review...The one hour price has not increased and still remains at $150.

Yes 533 is open again today with a good selection of ladies so go see and enjoy.

bill_100
14th May 2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your review bill_100 as it provides a little forum balance.

We as punters are not always going to get a lady that suits all our needs.

Just one slight correction to your review...The one hour price has not increased and still remains at $150.

Yes 533 is open again today with a good selection of ladies so go see and enjoy.

Thanks for pointing out my error in the hourly price GTI, I had noticed it a while after I had posted it but the Edit function had turned off by then. I shall have a Mod alter it to $150 for accuracy sake.

I always have CBJ but thought I should mention BBBJ was on offer as it is honest and a lot of punters want it.

Chalk010
14th May 2013, 04:05 PM
I shall have a Mod alter it to $150 for accuracy sake.

Done,

Thanks for the prompt identification of the error.

Cheers

Chalk