PDA

View Full Version : Lisa at 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

ghandi
14th March 2012, 10:05 PM
Person's Name: Lisa
Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby
Date of Visit: 12:15am on Saturday 10th March (late Friday night)
Phone: 02 9967 9991
Hours of Business: 10am till late
Rates: $90 per half hour
Size/shape: About 5'6", average figure, A-cup breasts
Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
Services Provided: BBBJ, full service, overtime

Value for money/recommend?: Maybe. I'll be back to 533 but under different circumstances. This is not a criticism of Lisa.

My first time at 533 after long wanting to visit given all the great reviews. Arrived just past midnight on a Friday night and greeted by the friendly Angie and told that they were closing, but I could have 30 minutes anyway. Open "till late" is usually well past midnight in this industry, but it's my fault for not checking in advance.

Was introduced to a new girl, Lisa, who was already dressed in jeans and a shirt and presumably about to leave. Paid, showered, started my time with Lisa.

I was underwhelmed by Lisa's face and figure but she was very friendly and enthusiastic and complimentary. She likes to say "darling" a lot, which amused me.

Lisa gave a good BBBJ, then sex, but after the rush at the beginning and knowing I was preventing her from going home, I just wasn't into it. Tried to finish with a handjob from Lisa but I still couldn't finish so I did it myself.

So a mediocre experience, but I blame myself for not knowing the closing times nor booking a girl more to my taste. Even Lisa's enthusiasm (which was ample and for which she deserves credit) could not make me forget that she'd worked a long day and probably just wanted to get out of there.

But I'll be back. Earlier.

Licker
14th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Even Lisa's enthusiasm (which was ample and for which she deserves credit) could not make me forget that she'd worked a long day and probably just wanted to get out of there.

You've got it :coolx:

I've had a similar experience with Sue, whom everyone else had appraised.
It just was too late. For both of us.

I should have known better :out:

Littlewonder
15th March 2012, 07:56 AM
The girls start at 10Am in the morning usual closing time is midnight, on a normal day most girls do about 15 jobs on a busy day 20 or more so its no wonder she was feeling a bit tired when you got there. If you want a good punt go early in the day while the girl is still fresh.

hard
15th March 2012, 11:29 AM

You won't be disappointed... Lisa's one of the 533 stars IMO :yesnod:

happy chappy
15th March 2012, 03:48 PM
usually a little pocket rocket! But can't keep up that effort for over 12 hours straight!

lone stranger
19th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Aug 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6 5'6" A cups (nothing to speak of)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes

My experience/comments : I think she's new to 533. She has quite a pretty face with long black hair. not tits to speak of but suckable nipples. She has the right attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. really goes off on DATY and love anal play but i couldn't get into her ass even though i tried. i think she just jammed it shut when i got close with my dick but let a finger in. she's a great kisser. one of the best at DFK that i have experienced. rimming is also excellent so i'd start with the DFK and then let her lick your ass later. she's just great to fuck in all positions and does a very good BBJ with no tooth involvement. No cim. she is very nice to be with and provides a great GFE.
i'd see her again

GTI
19th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Aug 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6 5'6" A cups (nothing to speak of)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes

My experience/comments : I think she's new to 533. She has quite a pretty face with long black hair. not tits to speak of but suckable nipples. She has the right attitude and seems to enjoy what she does. really goes off on DATY and love anal play but i couldn't get into her ass even though i tried. i think she just jammed it shut when i got close with my dick but let a finger in. she's a great kisser. one of the best at DFK that i have experienced. rimming is also excellent so i'd start with the DFK and then let her lick your ass later. she's just great to fuck in all positions and does a very good BBJ with no tooth involvement. No cim. she is very nice to be with and provides a great GFE.
i'd see her again

LS..I saw her in the 533 car park the other day and wondered where I had seen her before..It just so happens I saw her a few times last year and it was a pleasant experience. Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..

I also seem to remember our dear friend @hard commissioned the first 533 Honeymoon Suite room with some cervix seeking action with Lisa. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Licker
19th August 2012, 11:58 PM
Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..

First of, I have not seen Lisa. Maybe I should, as she sound like a girl I might have good time with. :wank4

GTI, I agree with you on the fact that the size of the girls boobs does not mean much to me in whether I enjoy my time with her or not.:ihih:

However, (and somehow after reading some of your reviews I think you might agree) what decides a good session (and return factor) is what happens above the neck, not below; boobs, pussy and arse included (why the fuck is this proofread insisting that 'arse' is misspelled :incazzato: ).

I've had memorable times with girls of all sizes; big boobs, no boobs, big ass (I succumbed), no ass... girls with dream body (Marilyn Monroe in my mind)... the deciding factor has been that we've clicked and both enjoyed our time together. Somehow I seem to enjoy more if she's enjoying it too.

The horny bastard that I am, no matter how good looking, young or desirable the girl is, I rarely can get myself to enjoy it if she's: indifferent, in pain (physical or mental), bored, tired, disgusted...

Some can fake it well, but not too many so that I would not notice. :idea:

Damn... I better try and get myself a girlfriend... It's getting to be too much about the feeling... Am I getting old?:confused5:

On that note.. reviews of my resent escapades are coming up. Some good, some bad and some ugly.

happy chappy
20th August 2012, 09:43 AM
Ahhh the lovely Lisa - good atitude that girl. Didn't really miss the tits and I'm usually a tit man!

hard
20th August 2012, 12:10 PM
LS..I saw her in the 533 car park the other day and wondered where I had seen her before..It just so happens I saw her a few times last year and it was a pleasant experience. Yes no tits to speak of but my focus is more below the navel rather than above..

I also seem to remember our dear friend @hard commissioned the first 533 Honeymoon Suite room with some cervix seeking action with Lisa. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Would you believe that was 12 months ago... :yikes:

I think I've said before, Lisa is one of the 533 stars - her DFK and BBBJ skills live long in my mind and TBH, I love her little boobs. But I'm puzzled... she has not appeared on the roster at all for some months. I know she took a break for a while - maybe she's back just filling in now and then. Either that or she's being kept for those particular fans??? But she's not actually 'new' to 533 - well not to those of us who've spent far more than we care to think about in Angie's 'house of pleasures'... :skep:

But if she's back, why wasn't I told?!!! :lol: :ihih:

GTI
20th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Would you believe that was 12 months ago... :yikes:

I think I've said before, Lisa is one of the 533 stars - her DFK and BBBJ skills live long in my mind and TBH, I love her little boobs. But I'm puzzled... she has not appeared on the roster at all for some months. I know she took a break for a while - maybe she's back just filling in now and then. Either that or she's being kept for those particular fans??? But she's not actually 'new' to 533 - well not to those of us who've spent far more than we care to think about in Angie's 'house of pleasures'... :skep:

But if she's back, why wasn't I told?!!! :lol: :ihih:

Hard...Don't mention the cost of keeping our dreams alive :eek6::eek6: but then again we could be run over by a steam roller tomorrow so WTF let's enjoy while we can.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

hard
21st August 2012, 12:16 PM
Hard...Don't mention the cost of keeping our dreams alive :eek6::eek6: but then again we could be run over by a steam roller tomorrow so WTF let's enjoy while we can.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Totally agree... not one cent regretted... :thumbsup:

GTI
21st August 2012, 04:03 PM
Lisa will be on roster this coming Thursday 23 August.

Blatchford
30th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Was looking forward to seeing Lisa, as I like slim girls with small breasts; her body certainly wasn't a disappointment, and she seemed to enjoy herself, and did her best to see that I did. Somehow in the end I was slightly disappointed, for no reason I can put my finger on (no pun intended). Maybe I should try again, later. Incidentally though I was there at 11 a.m. I was sent off to the upstairs room again; it was freezing as was the shower room - though we managed to warm it up. I guess I could/should have asked for another room - they all seemed to be empty. Foolish of me. All in all, a strange sort of visit, really,

GTI
9th October 2012, 10:23 AM
After being on again/off again 533 Roster Lisa is on again this coming Thursday 11/10 Aunty tells me..

So for all you Lisa fans out there...go see....Thursday..

PS..Her service is excellent but if you want to get off to an extra favorable start then talk about white fluffy dogs of which she has/had one.:yesnod:

tinlegs
4th February 2013, 02:26 PM
Have been having a bad run lately, i seem to making the wrong choices

Age 24 she says i reckon closer to 30.... A cups
$ 240 for 1 and 1/2 hours she was very friendly in the intro and has a awesome bod

BBBJ full service

paid me dues and was in the shower when Lisa came back, she stripped and showed off her awesome ass and bod, she really looks like a 8 or 9 out of ten, i am a hard judge, but her ass was firm and her bod was taught.

She started off laying next to me and cuddling and then she moved down for BBBJ, she wasn't very good at this she would go down twice ,2 strokes with the mouth, then lick my dick for a minute, so it was really hard to get into a decent rhythm. Anyway after 20 minutes of playing around she gets her phone out that's right she gets her phone out, i stood up in disgust and said what the fuck, so she put the phone away and starts sucking again like she was sorry, but again ol 2 stroke, that's her name from here on in. Ol 2 stroke sucks for about 5 minutes, then says i need toileee, i said OK be quick, 15 minutes later i i towels up , walks down the hallway yelling ANGIE where are you hey ANGIE very loudly because i wanted everyone to hear me. Anyway i tells Angie whats going on and she yells LISA where are you, and says sorry Tinlegs i will make her give you 15 minutes extra, what can i say except thanks, anyway 2 stroke comes back, same ol routine, then she gets her phone out again and try s to set up a threesome with someone outside the shop, a girl called Sophie, she continues on doing this for about another 10 minutes, i said to suck me off, because i had really had enough by now, so ol 2 stroke keeps doing her routine and i never got there, 5 minutes before the time was up, i said to LIas , fuck this get Angie, i said to Angie this is crap this girl is not very good, so Angie lined up Lilly for me. Which is another review, pleasantly a better one, will post later.

Anyway there s 2 morals to this story, don't always grab a glamour and don't fall for the presale routine.

Honestly besides fucking around with a hot chick a great looker, Lisa was one of the worst p have had in years, if you guys chose her, i wish you better luck !!

2 out of 10 time waster,

Littlewonder
4th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Checking the roster I dont see a Lisa on there and they dont have any photo or description of her on their web site, looking back in the roster I can't find where she has been rostered before.

Sounds like she is a new girl from what you say she wont last long at 533, thanks for the report tinlegs, I have seen Lilly and did a report on her she is a little live wire I am sure you would have enjoyed her.

JimmyK
4th February 2013, 04:01 PM
Must have been on training wheels. No good if she is on the phone and asking for threesome outside. Thanks for the warning

GTI
4th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Have been having a bad run lately, i seem to making the wrong choices

Age 24 she says i reckon closer to 30.... A cups
$ 240 for 1 and 1/2 hours she was very friendly in the intro and has a awesome bod

BBBJ full service

paid me dues and was in the shower when Lisa came back, she stripped and showed off her awesome ass and bod, she really looks like a 8 or 9 out of ten, i am a hard judge, but her ass was firm and her bod was taught.

She started off laying next to me and cuddling and then she moved down for BBBJ, she wasn't very good at this she would go down twice ,2 strokes with the mouth, then lick my dick for a minute, so it was really hard to get into a decent rhythm. Anyway after 20 minutes of playing around she gets her phone out that's right she gets her phone out, i stood up in disgust and said what the fuck, so she put the phone away and starts sucking again like she was sorry, but again ol 2 stroke, that's her name from here on in. Ol 2 stroke sucks for about 5 minutes, then says i need toileee, i said OK be quick, 15 minutes later i i towels up , walks down the hallway yelling ANGIE where are you hey ANGIE very loudly because i wanted everyone to hear me. Anyway i tells Angie whats going on and she yells LISA where are you, and says sorry Tinlegs i will make her give you 15 minutes extra, what can i say except thanks, anyway 2 stroke comes back, same ol routine, then she gets her phone out again and try s to set up a threesome with someone outside the shop, a girl called Sophie, she continues on doing this for about another 10 minutes, i said to suck me off, because i had really had enough by now, so ol 2 stroke keeps doing her routine and i never got there, 5 minutes before the time was up, i said to LIas , fuck this get Angie, i said to Angie this is crap this girl is not very good, so Angie lined up Lilly for me. Which is another review, pleasantly a better one, will post later.

Anyway there s 2 morals to this story, don't always grab a glamour and don't fall for the presale routine.

Honestly besides fucking around with a hot chick a great looker, Lisa was one of the worst p have had in years, if you guys chose her, i wish you better luck !!

2 out of 10 time waster,

Tinlegs...First of all thanks for your public review of a less than satisfactory visit..This gives 533 a chance to respond and to take actions to ensure this does not happen again...Angie is fully aware of the event and unreservedly apologises.

I was not aware of the event as Lisa was not rostered on that day or for a long time prior but occasionally does fill in @533 when a rostered lady cannot come in..

A sequence of events leading up to your experience;

Early morning and Angie gets a call that a rostered girl cannot make it..Angie does a ring around of the 533 regulars to see who can come in..No luck there but Lisa is able to come in..Lisa last did a day @533 about 6-8 weeks ago to cover for another lady.

Lisa worked @533 about 18 months ago and to be honest was a good punt with an especially good BBBJ and has a nice body..

Now into the rooms with you Tinlegs..First of all I am 100% against a lady taking a mobile into the rooms plus I would also like to think customers turn their phones onto mute when in the rooms.

As I said Lisa is normally very good at BBBJ so my assumption is she some unexpected business to close out and that is on her mind..no excuses...maybe she should have said NO to helping out Angie at the last minute..

No need to go into anymore details of what happened in the room Tinlegs as Lisa clearly had other (work) things on her mind..

In summary Angie gets a late non starter,Lisa agrees to help(maybe because she is trying to help Angie) but it seems she has some outstanding matters that came to bite her later in the day and poor Tinlegs cops to outfall of all these events.

I hope Angie helped make sure the rest of your stay @533 a pleasant one and you did not leave 533 thinking that was a total waste of time.

Even with the advantage of hind site the right decision or how this could be avoided is still difficult as it probably came down Lisa saying she would help as Angie had run out of options on who else could fill in for the non starter...

You be the judge..but personally I would(if I could)100% ban mobiles from the rooms for all ladies and make them fully aware of this..That may then have influenced Lisa's decision on whether to help out or not..

By the way how was Lily Tinlegs?

tinlegs
4th February 2013, 09:07 PM
Yeah fair enough, but ol Tinlegs travelled from the top of the blue mountains to get there , Lilly was great , but Lisa has left a sour taste in my mouth ! i seriously doubt i will be making the trek again unless you make it worth my while, i spent near 700 bucks there that night, Lilly was awesome, but put the hard sell on me for a bouble with Julie, it didnt go to well either, so i wasnt real happy about that either !!!, Lilly is a gem but i seriously dont think i got my monies worth !

Littlewonder
5th February 2013, 05:11 PM
There are plenty of great girls at 533 Tinlegs, Angie obviously new Lisa was not up to standard or she would have been back sooner than 6 to 8 weeks.

You are obviously an experienced punter so may I suggest you let Angie no what you like and expect and tell her to make sure if she recommends some one if she doesnt think they will suit you to at least tell you then you can make an informed decission on wether to see her or not.

Angie rings me and tells me I have a new girl I think you will like, if I see a new girl on the roster or in the hall way and I ask Angie who she is she then tells me and says but I dont think she will suit you.

That works well I hardly ever get a bad punt and if I choose to see a girl the Angie thinks wont suit me then its my problem.

Mind you I usually go with Angies advise.

Misfit44
5th February 2013, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear such bad service from Lisa.

I tried her once few weeks ago when she was filling in and it was super donk.

Am sure Angie will make up for it.

tinlegs
5th February 2013, 07:54 PM
Cheers Littlewonder, alls good ! ya win some ya lose some.