PDA

View Full Version : Selina

Possum
17th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Selina is magic. It’s a combination of being able to have a conversation (I think she must have grown up in Australia, although I didn’t ask her) where it easily flows back and forth, a soft sensuous woman’s body against my skin and a mighty orgasm at the end.
Selina is I believe is Spanish/Chinese, about 158cm tall, with nice boobs.
“I like to kiss,“ I said at the intro. She looked at me doubtfully but said “OK” so I gave her the money and had a shower.
When she returned, I was drying myself. She slipped out of her clothes, pushed me gently onto the bed and straddled me, leaning forwards so that her nipples just touched my chest. She gave me a light kiss on the lips and then leaned further forwards, giving me an opportunity of suck those lovely nipples. She seemed to like it. After a while, I pulled her down for some more kissing, feeling her lips, inhaling her breath. We had been doing that for a little while when she broke away and said: “and that’s it?” “Well,” I replied, “I don’t like your tongue dangling down my throat.” She laughed and we resumed kissing. I don’t know if she likes DFK and was disappointed or if she feared DFK and was relieved.
“Time for me to lick your pussy,” I said. “Are you sure?” she replied. For an answer, I rolled her over and moved lower, to between her legs. I gave a few soft licks. She had been watching me but then she dropped her head back and relaxed. After a while, she said: “are you trying to make me cum?” “Yes,” I replied. I continued. Then a little later, she said “I’ll suck your cock.” I didn’t think she had cum, but if that’s what she wants … Then she said: “I want to come when you are inside me.” So she gave me a BBBJ. I could only take that for so long and then with the condom and into mish. But I didn’t cum. “Is there something wrong with me?” she asked anxiously. “No,” I replied. “It’s me. Sometimes I’m slow.” I had a little rest and then we resumed. This time she came (she confirmed it later) and then I did, in a might orgasm.
Afterwards I had a shower and had finished drying myself. She was in the shower, stopped washing herself and said: “are you happy?” For a reply I said “arrrrr” as I beat my chest with my fists and then said: “yes”. Satisfied, she turned back to the shower and finished washing herself.

Littlewonder
17th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Good report Possum sounds like you have found another good girl.

MrJellyFish
14th March 2013, 12:47 PM
Today I visited a girl called Selina who stands tall with elegant and sexy short hair with sexy legs sexy lips and sexy mouth Selina us an eyeful to behold. Her perfect breasts and ginger hair Give her the difference that others don't possess.

Started the session with a back massage that turned into a slow heated passion love affair. Selina has skills that are under rated. Her BBBJB is simply amazing She can suck with precision and spice that will light up your life. With perfect gripping lips around my cock I wanted this last hours but she was already booked for the next hour.
69 was a fantasy And staring at her shaved snatch drove me wild.
Selina's Deep Throat action is a must to be experienced.
Her perfect sucking piston action mouth around my cock drove me insane.
This girl can suck like no other! With full view of her shaved snatch in my face, She sucked and sucked and I wished she would never stop. She put on the Dom and we hammerred at each other like there was no tomorrow. But I much preferred her sucking skills But don't get me wrong this girl can fuck for hours. Her thighs built like an aerobics instructor Selina is a pleasure from start to finish. At first I under estimated her abilities and skill but she took very little time in proving me very wrong. I guess one should never make comments or displace thoughts Until the experience is over.

This feeling was too good but lasted too short. Selina ride me CG with such ferocity and lust that it made me feel over the moon as she has such powerful stamina which was now mutually bonding.

This session of lust was only half it's potential due to time restraints but it was what it was....AMAZING SEX!

Selina is a blessing in disguise and with her short ginger hair she wastes no time in holding her hair while she blows you. Man can she blow a cock!!!!
She did far more sucking n licking my rock shaft than we did actual fucking. I guess it's what I really needed and she certainly delivered the goods.

I will definitely book Selina again but no less than an hour will justify her talents that are undoubtedly underestimated.
My mind's still reeling and my balls are still swirling this is only the beginning of where I could take this red headed vixen of fellatio.

Blatchford
24th March 2013, 03:07 PM
So you never thought to let us know where this fine lady works? Too excited, I guess.

Littlewonder
24th March 2013, 07:03 PM
So you never thought to let us know where this fine lady works? Too excited, I guess.

Its posted in the 533 AR section so I think its safe to assume she works at 533

Zaphod Beeblebrox
10th April 2014, 10:08 PM
Person's Name : Selina
Establishment : 533 willoughby road
Date of Visit : 10th April 2014
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html)
Hours of Business : 10am- late
Rates : 90 for 30 Minutes
Size/shape : 5’7” size 8 trim and toned
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Malaysian I think
Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DFK
Value for money/recommend? : Yes
My experience/comments :
I booked Selina partly on the website pics, part on some reviews and Angie’s recommendation. When I saw her I was not disappointed. She had a pretty face and a nice body with slightly darker skin that I think looks Malaysian. She is relatively tall and more athletic than most Asian girls.
I was shown to the laundry room and had a quick shower and Selina was in the room when I’d finished. She quickly stripped down revealing a lovely set of large b cup breasts and a couple of tasteful tatoos. We had a quick cuddle and I had a little explore of her body. She was lovely and toned with a gorgeous firm bum. I gave her a quick kiss that was more LFK but she didn’t seem that keen. I’d had a few mints before coming but who knows her reasons.
Next I had a good suck on her lovely boobs which were pert and had lovely dark nipples. She ushered me to the bed and licked my nipples for a bit before moving down to give me some BBBJ. It was very enjoyable but not on a par with Ada.
A few minutes of this and it was on with the dom and then into cowgirl. Again kissing wasn’t reciprocated. She has a nice tight pussy but condoms do ruin FS for me a bit and so soon I switched to doggy. Selina’s body looks amazing from this angle and although it was great, I find it a bit difficult to cum wearing a dom so I asked to have some more BBBJ. She went to put on another dom and I said I’d like to finish with a BJ so she said ok but no CIM. She stuck with the BJ until nearly the end when it turned to a short HJ.
I don’t think I especially clicked with her and I’d like a little more suction in her BJ but she looks very nice and seemed quite a nice girl so I’d have no hesitation in recommending her

rtfan
29th August 2014, 10:44 PM
Person's Name : Selena - 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/selena.html)
There are one or two other threads titles Selina, and the link from 533 takes you to one of them from 18 months ago.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : early August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au (http://533willoughby.com.au/)

Hours of Business :

Rates : $130/45

Size/shape : 6 C

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided :

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah, but.

My experience/comments :

I think this is one f those punts that can be chalked up to "just not quite there".

Selena - very attractive, slim figure, very ease to look at. But I think she had a cold that day. In between slurps on my old fella she kept sniffling. And then she stopped every now and then for a tissue. I went DATY - tasty. then into mish, then turn her over for some doggy. It all seemed a little mechanical.

And I guess I was put off by having to wait 30 minutes for a booking I'd made earlier. Arrive a few minutes before booking but had to wait. That sort fo dampened the mood for me.

Any way - service was okay, but I just don't think we hit it off that day. This won't put me off returning though.