PDA

View Full Version : Mimi on Wednesdays

wayne
20th March 2012, 03:52 PM
tiny, early 30s, Chinese lass. Lovely girl with a happy demeanour. She really is small: well under five foot, in the old language. But well proportioned for her size with a pretty face and sweet-tasting, perfectly formed vagina. Sex is good too. The only thing is that she does not speak a word of English. That just makes her more attractive to me.

GTI
20th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Yes Wayne she is really tiny..a size 5. Did you get any indication of what size member she would be happy/unhappy with south of the navel? This may seem a crude question but once you see her you will understand why I ask.

wayne
20th March 2012, 04:52 PM
I suspect she would not be comfortable with our more endowed fellow punters. I was never the biggest boy in the change room and, since my cancerous prostate was removed, my little fellow has lived up to his nickname; so she suits me just fine. But yes, I do understand why you ask. If you are big boy, I would steer clear.

Littlewonder
21st March 2012, 04:11 PM
Is this the same MIMI that works at 64

wayne
21st March 2012, 04:37 PM
I do not think so. The 64 Mimi is a big girl, isn't she? I don't know: I have never seen her. I think this Mimi also works at 22 Rydalmere but again, I have never seen her there so it is just my speculation. This Mimi denies working anywhere else, which is a little difficult to believe.

Pink Bin Chicken
21st March 2012, 04:58 PM
Ahhhhhhhh, finally - my run of shitty dud punts comes to an end, thanks to AXR and 533 (in that order). So here's the review:

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : Today, 21 March

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : usual

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : 90/130/150 for 30/45/60

Size/shape : tiny, slim, A puppies with sensitive nips

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : FS/BBBJ/CIM

Value for money/recommend? : oh yessss

My experience/comments :

Thanks to the heads up from esteemed members above, I was keen to meet Mimi - I really have a thing for tiny Asians, the rag doll type you can just chuck around the bed. But my string of dodgy punts recently has left me nervous of the new, so I decided to leave it in the lap of the Gods. First, is there money in the bank - yes, proceed, no, oh well! Answer - Yes. So, drive to 533 without a booking. Is Mimi there, yes - wait around, no I walk. Yes, she's there says Angie. You wait 20 mins? No problem says I. So, all things are stacking up nicely.

Mimi is ready on time, so Angie takes me to the room, and I LIKE WHAT I SEE. Mimi is tiny, very cute, long black hair and absolutely no English. She even had to point at the wall chart to ask how long - 30 mins please. Into the shower, and Mimi is soon back with the change.

We start by simply standing with her back to me as we gently caress. Not quite DFK but plenty of tongue. She is very responsive, and I feel she is most responsive to the gentle approach. Soon, her skimpy black underwear is on the floor, and we continue to kiss while I gently knead her lovely A cuppers. She has some sparkly stuff on her eyelids which I find quite cute in a "hello kitty' kind of way. I lay her down and gently kiss my way down to her almost smooth love patch, and begin gently flicking my tongue on her clit and lips. She likes this. I quick lick of her scented rose petal elicits a further moan, so I know a little rimming in on the cards. I spend 5 mins in DATY with Mimi now writhing around and moaning loudly - but its not fake, at least not in my book. I swing her round so I can straddle her and pull her legs back so I can gain better access with tongue, and then 1 then 2 fingers. She loves this and goes off especially when I stick my tongue up her sweet arse. I pull her round so her head is over the edge, and continue my oral and digital assault while she sucks my hard rod deeply. Enough of this, on with the rubber and we spend 10 mins in mish, gently then firmly then gently again. When I pause, she pulls me into her and grinds away, so she appears to be enjoying this. A little doggy with me standing at the end of the bed and viewing her well shaped but tiny arse, and its time to see if she'll do the PSE thing. Pillow on the floor, I motion for her to kneel and she complies. While she sucks on the lolly and plays with the balls I play with her titties. Finally, I get her to play with her fingers around my arse while I tug away aiming at her wide open mouth. I unload a full clip into her mouth, and she catches some with her hand. No swallow, but she spits into the sink and gargles. I've had a truly great time, and she responded in spades. A few quick cuddles, shower and we say our goodbyes.

On the way out, I tell Angie "Excellent service" and Angie is happy too.

We're all happy!!!!

ttfn
EMP

andrewblake
21st March 2012, 05:18 PM
Nice one bro.. Sounds fab.. Good to be back on track!.. :)

AB

Blatchford
21st March 2012, 05:35 PM
Is Mimi only working on Wednesdays?

ghandi
21st March 2012, 07:53 PM
I keep thinking I know who I want to next see at 533, then I read a new review and change my mind.

GTI
21st March 2012, 09:13 PM
I keep thinking I know who I want to next see at 533, then I read a new review and change my mind.

ghandi...If you like a small girl there is another size 5 girl..Jackie..rostered on this Friday.

Jackie -Size 5,B cup,very attractive,friendly,good service,girl friend experience(GFE) Taiwan girl * New Girl *

In fact the roster has improved and now has more information and is worth keeping an eye on.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ghandi
21st March 2012, 09:45 PM
Ha ha, way ahead of you -- just posted a review of Jackie here (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/jackie-533-willoughby-road-willoughby-11679/).

GTI
21st March 2012, 10:03 PM
Ha ha, way ahead of you -- just posted a review of Jackie here (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/jackie-533-willoughby-road-willoughby-11679/).

There is no way you could have put that review together in 10 minutes...so yes you must have already been writing it when I mentioned Jackie's name...what a co-incidence...

What about Yuki..she is almost a size 5.:smilewinkgrin:

Littlewonder
22nd March 2012, 08:08 AM

If you havent seen Yuki she is well worth a try, if you can get her interested and into it then she is one of the best punts at 533. You have to put some work in to get the best out of her and keep her going dont let her get slack or lazy.

wayne
22nd March 2012, 01:59 PM
Yuki towers over Mimi: she is much taller. And harsher. Yuki has been on the job for a long time and has that jaded approach. Personally, I can't be bothered playing her game. I would much rather spend my money with a less judgemental type, such as Mimi. I am surprised to read of exmelpunter's PSE with Mimi. I would have classified her more as a GFE type, but then, everyone's interaction is different.

Pink Bin Chicken
22nd March 2012, 03:31 PM
Hi Wayne. It was all gfe up to the moment I suggested the pillow on the floor. I don't think she is pse other than that. A few other comments I omitted: she was scrupulous washing herself in the shower afterwards. Tick. She has nice feet. Tick. So much so she loved having her toes sucked ;). Tick. Others have mentioned she may be too small to accommodate our larger brethren, well she was just dandy with my 6 incher. Tick

jilamint
22nd March 2012, 04:03 PM
Fuck, does she work as anyone at 64 Taren Point? Please? Pretty please??? :)

wayne
22nd March 2012, 05:42 PM
so exmelpunter, you were able to communicate with her despite not sharing any verbal language - unless you are a Chinese speaker. It is a little strange not being able to even exchange basic information.

Pink Bin Chicken
22nd March 2012, 06:40 PM
Hi Wayne, I no speekie chinese mate, but I do speak fluent desperanto. A quick point at her mouth, a pillow on the floor and a motion for her to kneel, she got the picture straight away ;)

wayne
22nd March 2012, 11:11 PM
Ah, the universal language of love

Littlewonder
24th March 2012, 07:14 AM
Has anyone found out if she works anywhere else?

wayne
24th March 2012, 10:46 AM
I was at the shop yesterday, seeing Jesse, and I saw that Mimi was there. So it seems Friday is also her day. Her lack of English really is an obstacle. It can be enjoyable fucking a women silly, but after a couple of times you want to have at least some conversation, otherwise it makes me think of her as one of those sex dolls. But I agree with comments about her cleanliness, she is scrupulous and an all safe girl.

Littlewonder
24th March 2012, 03:33 PM
I must agree with you wayne part of the pleasure is having a bit of a chat even if it is rather basic English.

GTI
27th March 2012, 09:06 AM
For all you Mimi fans she is back again tomorrow...She really is a baby doll and always seems to wear those black panties to go with that short pink checked dress..

She is so tiny but what is there looks :arf::arf::arf:

seeto
28th March 2012, 07:02 PM

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : March 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Try Auxxx!

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : 90/130/150 for 30/45/60

Size/shape : 4' 11", ultra small, A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS +

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

After ringing 219 at Croydon I just couldn't be bothered so popped next door to 533 instead and saw Mimi to satisfy my curiosity.

Now it is fair to say that Mimi is indeed quite small. And it is also fair to say that my cock is not what you'd call 'average'. I'm not trying to impress, just pointing out that potentially this could have been a complete disaster, as have many punts with various size girls. One in particular springs to mind at AH, when a 5' 9" chick (years ago, can't remember the details) took one look and said, "Oh no, I can't possibly take that!" WTF?

Anyway, Mimi's English has obviously improved and we managed single syllable words for a while. Sparing the whole episode, it started with a covered BJ (at my request). She got down on her knees and started licking away, but my sensible head was on for a change. Anyway, I can only say that the bj was quite superb, there is no way that I expected to have 9/10th of my cock down her throat, that was a feat to behold in the mirror, I can tell you. At one point I actually thought she had chucked up, but she hadn't, phew.

Then on to the main course, and I thought to myself, "here we go, this is where it all goes to sh*t". But it didn't. The girl is a trouper indeed, in fact she liked my cock so much that either she is a master of faking an orgasm or she really did have an almighty one as I plowed into her in mish. She actually grabbed the edge of the bed and was pulling me deeper into her as we rooted - impressive. This despite the fact that not all my cock would actually fit inside that pussy. She just wanted me to ram it home as hard as I could, wow, what a girl.

Doggy followed, then her on top, blah, blah, but then it came to the money shot and she wouldn't do cim. Don't know what was going on and at first I thought there was a communications hiccup, but no, she shook her head; she wouldn't take it in the mouth?

Anyhow, I jacked off on her neck instead, so no big deal, although it would have been nice.

So that's my 'tiny asian' fantasy fulfilled. Won't go back for a repeat visit as the girls at 219 is-a-callin' !!

Littlewonder
3rd April 2012, 08:36 AM
Is this the same Mimi that works at 64

jilamint
3rd April 2012, 08:53 AM
Think it might be now LW. Previously 64 Mimi was described as a bit curvy, but their roster mentions a Mimi now as petite. Sounds like the same one now. Either that or its Sophies creative descriptions at work again. :)

Littlewonder
3rd April 2012, 09:34 AM
I was there the other day and a couple of girls walked past and I said to Sophie who is that and she said Mimi but the girl didnt look that small to me but I was being rushed off by Sammy at the time so didnt get the chance to check her out further so I am still not sure?

CommanderM
3rd April 2012, 12:55 PM
All I know is that I know a bit of Mandarin, Mimi is at 64 on Mondays she told me and works at 533 as well.. unless there is another parlour that is a number 64 in Sydney ???

jilamint
3rd April 2012, 02:46 PM
All I know is that I know a bit of Mandarin, Mimi is at 64 on Mondays she told me and works at 533 as well.. unless there is another parlour that is a number 64 in Sydney ???

But did we work out she uses the same name at 533....maybe Mimi at 64 is someone else at 533....all gets fooking confusing!

wayne
3rd April 2012, 05:14 PM
It is the same Mimi. I've seen her at both shops. She is Mimi on Wednesday at 533 and Mimi on Monday at 64, and I think, Mimi on other days at other shops. Having seen her several times, I've learnt a few things. She is much older than she seems. She will give bbbj, but only because of shop encouragement, so much prefers everything covered. And her vagina is very small so she hates big blokes. She is frail and it astounds me she can do this job. However, if you are a gentle bloke who is not too endowed, she is an angel.

jilamint
3rd April 2012, 05:22 PM
Sounds delicious. I'm not small in 'that' department though, but I promise I will be gentle. :)

Littlewonder
3rd April 2012, 06:16 PM
Sounds delicious. I'm not small in 'that' department though, but I promise I will be gentle. :)

Come on bro take pitty on the girl and go and see some of the girls that can handle you like Barby or Jenney or Yuki etc

jilamint
3rd April 2012, 08:55 PM
Ill always give a girl the option of not starting or finishing early if there is an issue but i can tell you she probably sees much bigger and much rougher guys on a daily basis than she will get with me being gentle and cautious. If she has lasted this long then i doubt i will be a problem for her. Ive been rejected for greek but cant remember the last time vaginal sex was a problem. But i thank you for your concern for this girl which i share with you.

In any case my post you replied to was said slightly tongue in cheek. :)

Littlewonder
4th April 2012, 03:54 AM
In any case my post you replied to was said slightly tongue in cheek.

As was my reply, but she seems like one that we should look after!

jilamint
4th April 2012, 08:26 AM
I just want to at least see her in the hallway to see if she's as tincy wincy as everyone is making out. :)

ghandi
6th April 2012, 04:26 AM
I wasn't going to post this review, but given the intrigue the previous posts have generated for Mimi I thought I would add another perspective to the potential experience for future punters.

Person's Name: Mimi
Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby
Date of Visit: 23:00 on Wednesday 21st March
Phone: 02 9967 9991
Hours of Business: 10am till midnight
Rates: $90 per half hour, $150 per hour
Size/shape: About 5', large-A/small-B breasts, average figure
Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong
Services Provided: BBBJ, full service
Value for money/recommend?: Maybe at a lesser establishment, but not at 533 with all the other talent on offer

A couple of caveats before I comment further:

My time with Mimi was the last of her 14-hour shift
I visited Mimi high on the memory of a great punt with Jackie (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/jackie-533-willoughby-road-willoughby-11679/) so perhaps my expectations were unrealistic
Maybe I misjudged my mood that night and my heart wasn't really into it. If so then that's not Mimi's fault

I like petite women so the previous descriptions of Mimi appealed to me and I booked an hour. When I met Mimi my immediate impressions were:

Mimi has a cute face, one that I would look twice at on the street
Mimi isn't as petite as the previous posts suggest

Not that Mimi doesn't have a nice figure; it is fine, but average. I was expecting someone slimmer. Mimi is a size 5 only because she is short and her figure is in proportion to her height. On a harsher note: her age is starting to show around the edges. But good enough for me.

Once in the room I asked Mimi how her day had been, to which she smiled and shrugged to suggest that she had no fucking idea what I was saying. Over the hour I discovered that her English vocabulary consists of about three words, so beware: even trivial chit-chat is pointless. I found that a bit of a mood-killer.

As things progressed to foreplay and beyond I found Mimi's fake whimpering and moaning excessive, so much so that at one point I put my finger to her lips to "shh" her. She quietened down but only for a while. I guess all that fakery appeals to some.

Mimi allows kisses but only through pursed lips, and she clearly performs BBBJ under sufferance; at the first signs of pre-cum Mimi reached for a box of tissues to clean my cock and the inside of her mouth. She stopped to do this three times during the blowjob. Charming.

Despite all that, once sex began she was a willing participant with no position or thrust too deep. However perhaps because the poor foreplay diminished my sensitisation, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get over the line until we stopped and I had her jerk me off. Mimi then promptly hopped into the shower, hoicked up one leg, and scrubbed out her cunt rather unceremoniously.

Although there were still ten minutes on the clock I figured it was time to leave, but after Mimi emerged from the shower she asked "massage?" then kindly gave me a back massage for the rest of my time. So it wasn't all bad. And I repeat: she is a cutie.

I didn't want to post this review because it sounds pretty negative and I don't feel that Mimi deserves that; for a different kind of guy I imagine she provides a pretty good service. Give her a go, see for yourself, and post a review.

Littlewonder
6th April 2012, 07:46 AM
Thanks ghandi for an honest report we read a lot of reports on here that tell us all about the good times and the great punts but its good to be informed about the ordinary punts and what the girl is really like and again as with any punt some or most girls can be different with different customers, what they are feeling like themselves, what the time of the day is and how much they have worked etc etc.

Only the really experience and professional girls can give you as good a service after 15 to 20 jobs as they give you if your the first or second job of the day.

That is what make the popular girls so good and popular.

edwmat
6th April 2012, 11:40 AM
Good review, Ghandi. I saw Mimi earlier in the afternoon and can agree on the moaning as well. She is very enthusiastic and is nice. She did have a pretty gnarly scar on her stomach as well. She does offer a GFE which I have never really gone for before. She did do a a bit of pre bbj exam which you usually don't get at the Asian places. Probably not a bad thing that she is a bit careful.

DrBob
6th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Let me third that. I appreciate the review. It seems honest, and you have been fair in indicating circumstances (last of the day, your mood etc) and so this gives us realistic expectations. They can't all be fuck-crazy supermodels all of the time.

I wish we had more reviews like this, honest, but not really negative. By giving us context, you are not necessarily laying any blame on her. And, frankly, even though we all say YMMV, it is great to have a feeling for how much is normal variance.

Please, anyone reading this, be encouraged to give more reviews like this. Thanks Ghandhi!!

Littlewonder
6th April 2012, 01:01 PM
Yes DrBob well summed up

ghandi
6th April 2012, 02:54 PM
She did do a a bit of pre bbj exam which you usually don't get at the Asian places. Probably not a bad thing that she is a bit careful.

Edwmat's reply reminded me that I forgot to mention the pre-blowjob examination, which was one of the first things she did to hamper the mood. I understand it can be a professional necessity, but only for all you other filthy Johns, not me ;)

She did have a pretty gnarly scar on her stomach as well.

Yeah, forgot about that too. Not as much of a deal breaker as the other issues though.

wayne
6th April 2012, 04:07 PM
I agree with the comments above and join in saying that ghandi has provided a very good review. Those scars are from major abdominal surgery: perhaps an ectopic pregnancy, or some such condition, and are one of the reasons I say she is too frail to be a long term player.

The penis inspection, pursed mouth kissing and careful cleaning routine have all arrived recently. I think I first saw her on her first day and she was much more casual. There was even a review that said she did CIM. But I think she has since learnt to be more careful and less generous in her sessions. I noticed when I saw her for the fourth time, last week, her kissing was less enthusiastic and her blowjob seemed perfunctory. Still, she really gets into DATY. It's fun to have a woman squirming around with your tongue between her legs.

And yes, she is certainly no spring chicken. I would say the wrong side of 35, closer to 40.

Littlewonder
6th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Hi Wayne. It was all gfe up to the moment I suggested the pillow on the floor. I don't think she is pse other than that. A few other comments I omitted: she was scrupulous washing herself in the shower afterwards. Tick. She has nice feet. Tick. So much so she loved having her toes sucked ;). Tick. Others have mentioned she may be too small to accommodate our larger brethren, well she was just dandy with my 6 incher. Tick

Most of the girls check you out if your a new customer before they do BBBJ on you they just dont usually make it too obvious, and lets face it so they should if you go to a caucasian shop they actually do an inspection before you pay your money and its not a sedate one the make you drop your dacks and give you a thorough inspection checking balls, pulling the foreshin back and giving it a few pumps on the shaft while checking the head and be a bit intimidating never had this at an asian shop

wayne
18th April 2012, 02:19 PM
Don't mind the inspection at all. Don't know why some get fussed about it. But, as discussed on her 64 thread, Mimi doesn't do BBBJ anymore. She
has either been given the facts about all the nasties that can be contracted; or else, her supervisors aren't putting the same pressure on her. Either way, it is a pity from my perspective because I love the old fella being slurped over; but from her perspective it is good that she has this health awareness.

Littlewonder
18th April 2012, 07:30 PM
I saw Mimi last week and yes she doesnt do or didnt do bbbj which is a shame maybe she will do it once she gets to know you apart from that she is still a great punt I had a great time with her.

wayne
18th April 2012, 07:49 PM
My point LW is that she did BBBJ when she started, but she has stopped doing it now. 533 seems to have BBBJ as a standard service, so I assume Mimi was told to do it at first. But now that because she is proving to be a popular worker she doesn't feel she has to do something she would probably prefer not doing.

wayne
18th April 2012, 11:08 PM
I saw her again today and my goodness, she must have taken that extra wheat bix this morning. Still no verbal communication: last time we gave up stuffing around with each other's smart phones. The lack of words means that it is straight down to business. I now only bother with 30 minute sessions with her for this reason. She doesn't steal time the way some others do; and there is no time wasted in polite conversation. In today's session, she came into the room as I emerged from the shower. She licked the remaining water off my chest and went down on my rising member. Just a kiss on the old fella before rolling on the condom and straight into her with me standing and her leaning back on the bed. Because she is so small, she seems to expect men to pick her up and do calisthenic manoeuvres with her. I complied before putting her down and riding to completion. Then straight into a massage and hands wandering. Up again, and into a second round. All well within the 30 minutes.

Littlewonder
19th April 2012, 08:21 AM
She is a real little trooper, and great value for money.

jilamint
20th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Yum, I still haven't had the pleasure, to even see her in the waiting room.

Oops, thought I was in the 64 section. Anyway, will have to ask Sophie to introduce me when I head down there again.

GTI
20th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Yum, I still haven't had the pleasure, to even see her in the waiting room.

Oops, thought I was in the 64 section. Anyway, will have to ask Sophie to introduce me when I head down there again.

Jilamint..I am sorry you thought you were in another shops thread but what concerns me most is that you continue even after acknowledging you have made a mistake.

It's OK as Australia will soon surpass Japan and become the nation with the longest life expectancy on earth.

With longevity comes "old timers" disease and I am sorry..you through your post..appear to already have symptoms of this curse.:wink5:

Not to worry..I am sure forum punters will understand...Take care Jilamint..:wink:

Littlewonder
21st April 2012, 10:04 AM
I am sure she is a good punt no matter which shop you are lucky enough to see her at.

Wouldn't waste my time getting introduced to her just ring up and book her you can't go wrong and you won't be disappointed if she is booked when you get there.

jilamint
21st April 2012, 11:10 AM
Jilamint..I am sorry you thought you were in another shops thread but what concerns me most is that you continue even after acknowledging you have made a mistake.

It's OK as Australia will soon surpass Japan and become the nation with the longest life expectancy on earth.

With longevity comes "old timers" disease and I am sorry..you through your post..appear to already have symptoms of this curse.:wink5:

Not to worry..I am sure forum punters will understand...Take care Jilamint..:wink:

Im not sure how to take your post. I read it tongue in cheek as if you are saying i wrote it in the wrong forum on purpose. You will find i in fact did put that first sentence, posted the message then realised straight away that i was in the wrong forum then edited my post from 'oops'. If edited quick enough a post does not show the 'edited by......' signature. That only shows if its edited after a certain length of time.

Clarification of your post would be appreciated.

wayne
21st April 2012, 12:49 PM
All about being vague and losing perspective. Certainly the case with me with Mimi. Realized the other day she doesn't even know how to count one to 10. Still points at price board; and I would have seen her 10 times since early March, when she first arrived. The only English word I have heard her utter is "kondom." I come away from my sessions with her feeling I've just be transported to Mon Kok for half an hour. Half an hour, is all you need with her because of the lack of conversation and her good work attitude.

Littlewonder
22nd April 2012, 06:22 AM
Wayne sounds like you might be hooked on Mimi 10 times all ready pitty help us whe she learns to Speek some English no one else will get a chance to see her, but I can understand someone liking her she is loverly.

wayne
22nd April 2012, 08:43 AM
That's across all her shops, LW. Actually, doing this was a mistake. There are others at all these shops I also like; but now I don't want to get into strife with Mimi, seeing these others. Even though we can't speak to each other, she is well able to communicate that she has me by the short and curlies.

Littlewonder
23rd April 2012, 08:44 AM
I know your feeling Wayne I have the same problem with Sammy. I have found out that if I see another girl someone will tell Sammy so know she asks me have you seen Yuki I smile say yes and she says why I smile again and say she's a great fuck! The competition seems to fire Sammy up and when she gets over it we have a great time. I told Sammy when she only sees me no other customers then I will stop seeing other girls, she just says its work, I just say well for me it is fun.

wayne
23rd April 2012, 09:46 AM
My problem is Jessica/Barbie. She is my favorite. But she can be a little possessive. In the past, when I saw others, she would always chastise me (in a mock way, but with a barb). I'd love to see her again but it seems as if I can't unless Mimi isn't working. Angie is the problem. She tells the girls.

CommanderM
23rd April 2012, 10:16 AM
I am sorry to hear that Wayne. The last time I saw Barbie - funny Angie was not there. sorry to borrow your girl Jessica/Barbie wayne for 1 hour hehehe....

wayne
23rd April 2012, 12:16 PM
Ah, you are a cad CommanderM, didn't you know all these girls are there purely for my pleasure? Don't know whether you have ever heard of Warty Bliggins?

CommanderM
23rd April 2012, 08:08 PM
I am not sure about Warty but if they were for your pleasure only wouldnt it be better to be a rich sheikh in the middle east? hehe. thanks I have never been called a cad before maybe a smart arse ;):p

Littlewonder
24th April 2012, 07:19 AM
My problem is Jessica/Barbie. She is my favorite. But she can be a little possessive. In the past, when I saw others, she would always chastise me (in a mock way, but with a barb). I'd love to see her again but it seems as if I can't unless Mimi isn't working. Angie is the problem. She tells the girls.

Wayne Angie is interested in Money so the thing to do is tell her you want to see Mimi, if Mimi isnt in tell Angie you wont see another girl because you dont want Mimi to find out.

Angie will tell you she wont let Mimi find out (business and money involved) Then tell her if she does find out then in future you wont see any one else, it worked for me until they both ended up working on the same days.

So make sure you dont see a girl that works on the same day as Mimi, the girls talk and even if you dont see them the chances are they see you on the camera when you come in or leave if they are there when you visit.

wayne
24th April 2012, 08:57 AM
Yes LW, there is nothing other than dollar signs, or ¥, in front of Angie's eyes. It just gets messy, fiddling around with determining who is working with who at which shop. Especially as Mimi seems to be a "floater", sent to whichever shop is down a girl on a particular day. Honey is another girl caught in my little fantasy.

CommanderM, Warty Bliggins is a character who claims everything, including the sun, is there purely for his pleasure. He is beyond a mere hedonist because nobody else exists in Warty Bliggin's world. I feel very much like him in visiting brothels and establishing relationships with working girls. For that half an hour it is only me in her world.

andrewblake
24th April 2012, 09:45 AM
Chaps..

Don't mean to spoil the thread.. It is getting long in the tooth now with discussion about Mimi, it is her thread and for reviews.. general discussion if need be should be put in the general discussion 533 thread.. It is not fair on her debating the pros/cons and merits..

AB

GTI
26th May 2012, 05:35 PM
For all those Mimi fans she is back again tomorrow @533.

I can understand why she has a fan base..She is so tiny and offers a very good service..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cdefghij
19th June 2012, 09:36 AM
I rang Angie yesterday to enquiry if Honey was available. Some of you guys had already gone and taken the slots from the start of the day through to 3pm!! and it was only 10.30am!!

Angie suggested I try Mimi.

I was there in a flash and spent one hour with the little pocket rocket.

What a great girl she is, small 5ish in size, 5 foot is she's lucky, but boy can she take it and give it back in spades.

We started out with some DFK then some delicious BBBJ then we had FS for over half an hour in which I came once she came 3 times!

There was barely enough time for a five minute massage then into the shower and out the door, my legs like jelly.

Mimi is very much up to the task and her very limited English is countered by a great performance.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY IMHO

W

wayne
19th June 2012, 12:36 PM
so Mimi on Wednesdays has become Mimi on Monday and Wednesdays. I saw her last Sunday, so she is Mimi at 533 every second day, which makes the hardest worker at the brothel. Amazing, given how small and fragile she seems, that she can have so much stamina.

chancler
10th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Gents, This is definitely the same diminutive Mimi that has worked at 64TP.
She's never on the roster yet I had a lovely time with her last Saturday around lunch time.
I'll post the encounter on the 64TP pages shortly.

GTI
10th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Gents, This is definitely the same diminutive Mimi that has worked at 64TP.
She's never on the roster yet I had a lovely time with her last Saturday around lunch time.
I'll post the encounter on the 64TP pages shortly.

She is on the 533 roster and is in tomorrow. If you have a gem why not put her on your roster. As the title of this thread says "Mimi on Wednesday" don't wait till Saturday at another shop who cannot even put her on their roster...come see her @533..:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Pussy Hunter
15th June 2013, 09:22 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday 15th June 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Photo Genuine: No photos yet on web site

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape Small, slim but not anorexic, firm A cups.

Roster: Saturday.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Being a sucker for “small size 4-5” I figured Mimi was on the short list. I consulted my past “tasting notes” and I had recorded “size 5 great kisser”. So off to 533 I ventured.

Angie was only able to get a booking for Mimi several hours in advance – so lots of you punters out there must also be into the small chickies. Hee hee.

Mimi arrived in the room and I did recognize her but I must admit I had forgotten how attractive she is. Really cute head turner if you saw her in the outside world. She gave me a big hello hug and we had a very tender moment of kissy kiss that turned into a very enjoyable DFK. My notes were correct – Mimi is indeed a great kisser. IMHO just perfect if you are after a lovers embrace and a lovers kiss. I couldn’t get enough of this.

Whilst trying to avoid breaking the loving moment, I managed to get her bra off and caressed her lovely pert A cup titties. The nips stood to attention and I then ventured done to remove her knickers and then her little pink skirt. The pussy was a bit of a surprise and most unlike other girls I have recently been with so it was quite a different but pleasurable sensation.

Now naked we moved to the bed and again Mimi was just the most gentle lover. Very slow sensual movements. We had some more DFK, I flipped her above my head in an overhead DATY and munched on her very soft pussy lips.

Mimi got down between my legs and started a very through ball licking and cock sucking. I wasn’t sure she would be into DT, but yo!, DT BBBJ here we come. Not super deep but very nice.

We had some more DFK with Mimi allowing some digital penetration of her pussy. Very wet and very warm. I just love looking into a cuties eyes and then kissing her when all the while my finger is deep inside her wet pussy.

On with the dom and into the action. Mimi was more than accommodating with mish, cowgirl, koala bear, standing doggie etc. Lots of interspersed DFK and affection. Just a very, very sensual experience. Not full on porno but a great combination of PSE and GFE.

I came in mish and then asked for some cleanup and some more BBBJ. A great way to finish, and then Mimi excelled herself in the last 10 min or so with terrific massage. Surprisingly strong and one of the best massages I have had.

A great kisser and a heart stealer.

Fuckable and kissable Saturday (and Sunday?) but check roster.

rebmulp
20th June 2013, 04:45 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20 June 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby RdWilloughby NSW

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : Slim but not skinny

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Great Kisser

Value for money/recommend? : definately

My experience/comments :

Went in with no appointment and Angie said Mimi wasavailable in a few minutes, had a bit of a wait in the red room and then Angiecame and got me, what can I say Mimi is a real cutie, she’s only little butbeautifully proportioned and she walked straight up to me and planted a warmkiss on me which I really love.

Money sorted out and I get out of the shower and she is alreadynaked, great tits and excellent nipples and she gets straight into it feelingme all over.

Onto BJ and is very good at it

She is definitely a GFE and very tender and gentle and seemsto appreciate being treated this way as well, I really felt like wanting to eather so I rolled her onto her back and did just that, she is very responsive tohaving her body kissed and lapped it up, DATY really got her going and it wasnice to be with someone who doesn’t mind being spoilt, after a while shestarted making moves to return the favour and we got into 69 for what seemedlike ages, she stops and says “condom” and I say “why not”

Again she is open to just about every position and for asmall girl has no problems at all in that area, not that I’m big but I didworry about hurting her…

Some slow sensuous sex followed and we both really got intoit, at the end she thanked me and with a few minutes left (45 minute booking)she rolled me over and gave me a strong back massage while we tried to talk.

Had a shower and went to leave the room, she gave me a hugand a kiss and asked me if I would see her again, my answer “yes of course”

Angie does a great job with these girls and should be givenan OA for services to Australian men.

jayz0071
11th July 2013, 04:15 PM

Date of Visit : Today

Rates : $130 for 45

Size/shape : Slim

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS,

My experience/comments :

Went in with no appointment - and was told Mimi would be available in 15 minutes. I heard some good things about Mimi, so decided to wait for her and I'm glad I did.

Mimi greets me with a smile, wearing a nice white two piece as she walks me to our room. She comes up close and gives me a nice kiss and fondle before I step into the shower.

After I clean up, I step out and she starts kissing me all over before we both lie down and she proceeds to give me a nice catbath. She has a very strong, thick and hungry tongue as she works her mouth from top to bottom then onto my balls. She sucked,licked them all over. The site of her sucking each ball while looking up at me was priceless, and man was she good. She then proceeded to lick up my shaft before flicking and using her tongue all over my engorged cock. She definately knows how to please a man with her mouth as she glided my cock deep inside her throat. She definately showed enthusiasm as she bobbed her head up and down. I lay back and enjoy the feeling and think to myself 'Thank you 533.. Thank you Mimi' as she continued to suck DT for a good 15 minutes

I decided to return the favour and DATY her which she really enjoyed. Using my mouth and tongue I clamped onto her pussy and clit ...sucking and licking her tasty juices.After getting myself some desert, I asked her to suck my cock again with her lying on the bed, and I started rubbing her clit with my right hand, eventually showing two fingers into her pussy and rubbing her g spot which really got her moaning while she continued to suck me.

I had to have her there and then, so I asked for a condom and I pounded her tiny frame with her legs on my shoulders.

She definately a trooper as she took my whole length quite easily without being too tight or too loose. For a small gal she really knows how to fuck, as I pumped harder n faster.
She even started to lick her own knees which was something different, and encouraged to fuck her harder. After what seemed like five minutes I couldn't hold anymore, I pull outand I rip off the condom cause I wanted to CIM. She then attacked my cock again and eventually I unloaded a few squirts into her hungry horny mouth.

Cleaned up and left. I will be back for her. 533 does it again.

sillyoldwanker
23rd August 2013, 03:03 PM
ok, thanks fartichoke. I've copied another version. Is this ok? I have also since noticed an old review of a Mimi at 533 from two years ago. Reading it, it is obvious the same woman. But my experience was only last Wednesday.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 21/08/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : tel: 99679991
533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/)

Age : I was told 23. From a distance, she looks younger. Up close, I would say mid-30s.

Size/shape : 4 A cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comment
A tiny - I mean, really very small - Chinese woman in her mid-30s. Very cute with a good, well-proportioned body. She would only be 150 cm and less than 40 kg, so perfect for picking up and doing some standing fucks.

Haven't been to 533 for a while because the Japanese women at Ginza have held all my attention. Did not bother to call first because only doing a spec. Angie says wait and after 15 minutes shows me the small room on the way to the front. In saunters Mimi. I'm surprised at how small she is. On first glance, she looks like a school girl. Then you notice the lines around her eyes and her tired skin. She is probably approaching 40, but she still looks great.

We quickly negotiate a one hour session and establish what she will and won't do. She has little English, but she okays kissing and uncovered blowjob. I get the impression everything is available. She leaves with the money and I shower.

She returns and joins me in the shower. She soaps me up again and gives me a good lathering. I bend to kiss her lips and feel her up between her legs. She enjoys this and pushes my head down to lick her pussy. She hikes one leg over my shoulder and balances precariously on the slippery floor. Things are looking good. Except I am getting cold.

We move to the bed and Mimi makes it clear she wants me to continue the pussy licking. I squat on the floor. She really gets off on it - I love it when the girl writhes around with my tongue in her vagina.

Then my turn. I get up on the bed and she knees and slowly sucks my balls. She raises my legs and does some dragon drill before going back to the balls, never touching my cock. This is very good. Then, ever so slightly, she brushes her tongue across the tip of my erect member. It twitches and she giggles. Wow, this is becoming a super session.

I now want in so motion her to lie down and I rub my member on her pussy lips. She mumbles "condom" and I get back to reality. She covers me up and resumes position. I enter and find that she really is small. I don't know whether it is her physique or just the dimensions of her box. I am not a big boy - very normal size - but it seems that I am not able to go all the way in. She squats up and I enter further.

We have a good work out. I pick her up and stand while holding her. I twist around to do doggy - this works well with her - and we have a good time. I don't cum, so she takes off the dom and gives me another blowjob.

There is still time for a second round but I am exhausted. Mimi offers a massage and as I am lying on my stomach does a little anal stroking. It is nice, but doesn't get me up. I know what I will try next time I see her.

All good and well worth a return visit.

Dropbeer
14th September 2013, 08:37 PM

Date of Visit : 14/09/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : tel: 99679991
533willoughby.com.au

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : fuck yes

Today I saw Mimi. I have read a lot about her and was keen to try.

I must say I disagree with some of the things written about her. Firstly, I didn't think she was that tiny. Sure, she is petite, but certainly not the smallest I have ever seen and no different than many other asian women.

And I don't think she is anywhere near 40? I would have believed she was 25. Then again, I thought the mark on her stomach was a tattoo and apparently it isn't. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.

She doesn't speak much English but who cares? Neither do half the girls at 533. She communicates a warm vibe which is all you need.

There are 2 things that struck me when I met Mimi. First, she smelt so good! Such a turn on when the girl smells so fresh. And her face was very pretty. I was very glad I saw her.

I also felt I had a good connection with her. It was definitely more GFE than PSE. We kissed for ages and then she lay on top of me. I nearly slid in naturally without a condom.

After the kissing she went down and I have to say for the first time ever in my life, I would have been happy to keep kissing. But her BBJ was great, except for the flickering thing on the top of my knob - i told her not to do that - but everything else was perfect.

She hoped on top and rode me well. I don't think she has a problem with size like someone else stated. Then I rolled her over for some doggy - sensational, and a great view from the 2 mirrors on either side of the room.

I thought about a cim finish, but I was into her so much, I just wanted to finish her in mish. Kissing. And I did.

Great experience, I will be back. I would rate her my 3rd best punt at 533.

nakedchef
5th December 2013, 11:20 PM

Date of Visit : Thursday 05/12/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : tel: 99679991 533willoughby.com.au

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, CIM

So I have an ever growing bucket list when it comes to 533. Combine this with my ever changing work roster, at times it works in my favour and unfortunately at times, the opposite. However, today the stars aligned and I can FINALLY sleep knowing that I fucked the teeny tiny Mimi. For me, the initial attraction from what I had read on the forums was simply her height. I am slightly shorter than average height and am blessed with the awesome leg/torso ratio of a dwarf...I exaggerate but being with slightly taller woman has provided obstacles in my younger less experienced years that I wish I didn't have to encounter during a good ol thrashing.
To get back on topic, tiny Mimi entered room 1 where I anxiously awaited. She came in and gave me a hug and only came up to my chest...sweeeeet I knew I was going to have some fun with this cutey. I did the shower thing while she got naked and was greeted with some slightly above average kissing for a WL. She has small lips but they were soft and I enjoyed her taste and smell. No DFK. The intensity and direction of the kissing plateaued very quickly so I got bored quite quick in this awkward, naked, vertically parallel kissing position. I've never really enjoyed this initial foreplay scenario as it feels quite unnatural to me, what do you guys think? We made our way to the bed where she gave me a very nice cat bath, leading down to a fantastic ball licking and BBBJ. Her technique, initially was slow, good amount of saliva, perfect amount of suction, no teeth and straight up and down motion, DT included. There wasn't anything creative going on like shaft licking, deviating back to my jewels, just good ol fashioned...erm, ol fashioned. I guess you could refer to come BJ techniques as nouvelle cuisine, perhaps contemporary and definitely at times, experimental, but Mimi puts the fun in fundamentals. A refined technique.
She grabbed a pecker poncho and jumped straight on cowgirl style. I started off slow to gauge her rhythm and slowly cranked up the tempo. Her moans suggested I was going in the right direction to O-town. Before I knew it we were flat out humping. "I should pace myself", I said to myself as a reminder. She suggested doggy which is what I was really looking forward to. I used my height disparity to my advantage by fucking her in the bulldog position as I cupped her soft and also tiny breasts. She LOVED that, indicated by her fists full of bed sheet. I transitioned back to classic doggy and really got into some deep, slow and long penetrating thrusts making her squeal. I flipped her over to missionary and got to work, changing into different variations, butterfly, scissor etc. As I watched her face disappear into a state of Nirvana I fucking began to gas out! Holy shit this can't be happening. Granted I just pulled a double shift and managed to squeeze into the gym before my evening cardio with Mimi, but dammit!! She could tell as my rhythm was getting all outta whack and invited me to have a break. I politely declined, sucked it up and glided her to the end of the bed where she positioned her self into a modified doggy where I held up one of her legs to the side. By now I was pretty much spent so we moved back to a centred spot on the bed where she offered a gloved finger up the date hole but I politely declined. She finished me off with a relaxing BBBJ and CIM...well maybe not in her mouth, more on her tongue, back onto my pubes lol She cleaned me up said, our goodbyes and away I went into the night.
Mimi was just a straight up doll. Very professional, made me feel welcome despite the lack of English and most of all fucked like a champ. I probably wasn't physically attracted to her nearly as much as others at 533, but her efforts shoot her up in my top 5.

Bear in the air
23rd March 2014, 10:09 AM

Date of Visit : March 2014 (it was a wednesday around 5:30pm), actually the date of the big Barangaroo Fire which is why I was so late an missed my original appointment.

Age : I have no idea, but the range 25-30 seems to match all other reviews

Size/shape : Tiny, but nice!

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Great Kisser, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh me, oh my, oh Mimi! (That's a big yes)

My experience/comments : I didn't want to repeat the technical details of Mimi's performance, same as so many other reviews. After thinking about it for a while I did want to make one mention.

Mimi seems extremly in-tuned to the subtle vibes of the customers's needs. She could tell I liked kissing, so I got the "girlfriend" like gentel kissing. She could tell I liked to rub feet and legs together, so got the very gentle foot rubbing from Mimi. We held hands and interlocked fingers,again something that is very much girlfriend-like which Mimi picked up on.

Her words and moans and actions during missionary seemed very genuine. Of course I could be easily fooled but that is exactly why I'm there isn't it? To be easily fooled into thinking I'm with a girlfriend!

The final moments she took CIM, every last little drop. I know she didn't swallow, but that didn't matter as she once again presented a viable illusion that she did.

All in all, a wonderful finish to a day where I spent 2 hours on the road to get there due to traffic chaos in the city.

Thank you Mimi.

Tommy T