PDA

View Full Version : Lily, Sunday, young GFE

usw
21st May 2012, 08:53 PM
Lily - Petite,slim Size 6,very attractive,innocent girl, Chinese girl.

Had the priviledge of a booking with Lily on Sunday. Quite pretty, young girl, probably early 20's. Not a stick, I would say very slightly buxom, but by no means fat. Breasts B, nice little nipples. Full bush, not excessive, pretty pussy, lovely to snack on.

Communication a bit of a problem, her English is rudimentary. But she makes up for it in youthful uncomplicated exuberance. A fun girl that really aims to please.

The session was just great, I won't go into painstainking detail, but a lot of DFK led to a progressive escalation of stimulation, teasing by addressing everything except the raging cock, which included a good anal fingering and rimming. She seemed to enjoy a good bit of DATY and then sex in MISH. Once all had come, she provided a very gentle but satisfying massage, until about 10 minutes before time she started fumbling the old cock again and initiating round two.

Alas, I always thought that this was a bit optimistic on her part, but it was great fun and good on her for giving it a go. Alas, I was not wrong about my prowess in my 50s, but felt flattered by her optimism.

All in all a delectable creature, highly recommended! Thank you, Lily!

edwmat
21st May 2012, 09:57 PM
I saw Lily her first day at 533 and was really happy with her service. She has a curvy figure
And nice round bum which is very rare for an Asian. After the shower and the formality she started off with some kissing, then some DATY. She did the usual wipe down with wet wipes and then got into a very slow bbj with lots of tongue action. On with the Dom and into some missionary, cowgirl & doggy with me finishing. All in all a pretty good session. What did get frustrating was that usually once I finish I like to showr and leave. If I feel like a massage I will head to a r&t. She kept trying to make me stay so Angie wouldn't think something was wrong. Regardless being her first day I can appreciate that.
All in all very good service and I will be back soon.

seeto
14th September 2012, 08:50 PM
I don't want to write a full review for various reasons but my punt with Lily has to rate as one of the worst I've ever had. First thing I noticed was her breath which stank like nothing I have ever smelt before. How anyone could kiss her is beyond me, she needs to learn to use a toothbrush and mouthwash. The blowjob lasted all of 60 seconds, if that, and she definitely can't deep throat like Emily. Then all the moans and groans of protest as we attempted to have sex in various positions, followed by "you cum now" after 10 minutes. Finally, her backchat really pissed me off so I left after 20 mins. A bad punt if ever I had one, which I don't understand given the previous reviews. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

andrewblake
15th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Seeto,

Sorry to hear of the bad punt..

Did you make a suggestion and feedback to Angie?.. She will address it as required.. If not.. Your feedback here will get back to her for sure.. She has a very good memory of those and whom visit..

Why not send a PM to her here at 533willoughby..

AB

GTI
15th September 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi Seeto...Please give Angie a call on 99679991 and highlight your experience.

From memory Angie was going to take a day off yesterday so I do not know if she was in as I was out of Sydney..

I don't think this is the same Lily that was reviewed at the start of the thread.

It can become confusing if a shop continues to use the same name over and over again with new girls..Having said that Lily is a very common name for an Asian lady.

A punter leaving early always rings alarm bells with Angie..

Thanks AB for your suggestion.

seeto
16th September 2012, 03:22 PM
Guys, I simply can't be bothered. Just put it down to experience and don't see her again. And she is the Lily in the pics.

Oh, I forgot the bit about her not showering after the session, she just got dressed and walked out.

andrewblake
16th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Seeto,

again.. you may say you toftt..

but this will get back to 533 and i am sure will be addressed accordingly.. it is not a good look and a very poor level of hygiene and reflects poorly on the shop but also on the pwl herself.. i do say as Sir GTI has mentioned.. do give then a call.. not if only for your peace of mind but to let them know.. that is the only way to keep the level at which 533 is known for..

AB

Pussy Hunter
24th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Hmmm maybe it is just me but I have been seeing Lily exclusively for a few weeks now. Like serial monagamy if one can attribute such a state to a WL. I reckon she has the best set of tits and the cutest pussy at 533. Yup she is kinda full on and a bit hard to understand at times, but she is sure a fun girl. She was presented in a nice tight white satin corset today. Dunno why she a had a bra on underneath, but as any experienced punter would know wearing a corset is not easy unless you are experienced at it and have a great body. Recommended.

bill_100
25th October 2012, 05:45 PM
Pussyhunter, any chance of you providing a full report on your experiences with Lily as you have seen her so often for a few weeks. The template is for reviews is explained at http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f55/examples-what-needed-your-first-review-9481/ and it is eay to follow.

Please let us have the benefit of your monogamous experiences.

waverton
8th November 2012, 12:08 AM
Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 07/11/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Hours of Business : till late

Rates : 150 p/h

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full service, deep throat, CIM, Nat oral, rimming, toe sucking, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Oh hell yes

My experience/comments : Wow, head some good things about this shop. So I dropped in, at $150 an hour I thought I should stay for at least 2 hours. It would be a crime not to ;-)

I was given/picked Lilly. I was introd to both girls but Mammasan just came and said you have Lilly... In hindsight, why did I even meet Jessica??

Oh well into the room.. Lilly seemed very nice, good rack, great body, I would say large B's or small C's. Anyway usual routine, shower wash dry..

Head to the bed where straight away she attacks my cock... really straight into it..

Great lass... She has great skills. She got me rock hard, on with the dom and we start fucking in mish.. wow this girl is tight.. and all the oral had me over the line.. a little to fast.. ;-)

Some massage and then onto round two. this was an all oral round.. with all the toppings... I cannot complain at all and some nice shooting on my behalf into her mouth..

More massage and then onto another round, again all the trimmings..

Lily is a great girl.. with some great skills.. enjoy her boys and treat her nice..

Pussy Hunter
22nd November 2012, 10:10 AM
bill_100 apologies for delay in responding but I have been otherwise engaged with my hands full during a short trip to Thailand and Cambodia. What is about nubile dark skinned bodies lying on white sheets that turns a guy on so much?

Anyways back in Sydney and the light skinned joys of Lily. Just a great contrast - I love those cute light pink nipples she has.

Lily greeted me like a long lost friend which I hope is indeeed correct. Lily started dry bonking while Angie was still in the room. This girl is just wild!

Waverton reported on the in room antics in template style and I wont try to repeat as he covered it all pretty well.

Faboulus to see Lilly again - treat her nice.

Enjoy.

GTI
22nd November 2012, 10:22 AM
Lily is a wild one with the longest tongue I have seen this side of Gene Simmons.:yikes:

Pussy Hunter
23rd November 2012, 10:41 AM
Beaten only by Elisa ex CBD who could actually lick her own nipples. She did have a long tongue and they were big puppies. Enjoy.

Phobs99
26th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Lily is certainly an sExpert at what she does!

Pussy Hunter
7th December 2012, 02:06 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 07/12/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : Tall, slim, great body, no babies, beautiful natural B/C rack with light pink nipples, fully shaved pussy.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DT, DFK, rimming.

Value for money/recommend? : Yup!

My experience/comments : Lily is a full on experience. Take a look at the web site photo. It is genuine and she obviously isn't shy. Into the room and she did her usual jump into my arms for a hug and a dry hump.

Paid the dosh and into the shower. Lily comes back and disrobes to reveal a great body, no blemishes. Into the session and she is a no holds barred kinda girl. Favourite positiions were her in doggie with her privates on full view from behind for a tasty DATY. Swivelled her around with her legs now wide apart for a great view in the mirror as she has her head back over the edge of the bed for some DT while I view in the mirror the fully open pussy I'm about to enter. Yummy.

How these girls learn to do the DT and rimming they do is beyond me. Just fantastic. Real PSE.

Finished in a bath of perspiration. Lily announces in her urgent English she wants some chocolate balls and has run out of baby wipes. Whatever - no problem. I stagger out and return with the shopping.

A fun time. Recommended.

JimmyK
16th December 2012, 08:25 PM
A must try, I see 533 have said in the roster that lily is a full PSE.

Littlewonder
16th December 2012, 08:59 PM
A must try, I see 533 have said in the roster that lily is a full PSE.

I wouldn't believe everything I read on a Roster, better to read a few reports and see what they say!

Dave Licker
17th December 2012, 04:05 AM
I sure wouldn't call Lily full PSE. When I saw her, I asked for CIM and she said something like "cum in mouth - gross!" LOL.

Blatchford
18th December 2012, 02:35 PM
Doesn't 'gross' about cover it?

Licker
18th December 2012, 07:48 PM
Doesn't 'gross' about cover it?

Well, it certainly should.
But I'm not sure I'm willing to pay that much for this particular extra.

Pussy Hunter
19th December 2012, 09:34 AM
Isn't it great that all girls seem to offer different pleasures - but still have their limits?

I think Lily is terrrific fun - even if I need a super computer brain to analyse what she is saying. (My cantonese/mandarin is non existent. I had a long term WL GF and all I learnt was the words for "plastic bag" - no idea why that particular wording stuck).

Back to Lily - she is a great kisser and frankly I kinda like the idea that she refuses CIM - do you really want to be licking off the last punters cum?

What I would like to see are suggestions of who would be good in a double with Lily? Needs to be someone adventurous. I had one go at it but it was a tandem affair rather than lesbian.

Oh and we would need the air con on for a double with Lily. When I was last there I nearly died in the heat. Aparently if you ask Angie she will turn it on for you - the air con anyway.

Wed and Fri - any suggestions?

Littlewonder
19th December 2012, 03:50 PM
Funny about the air conditioner isnt it Angie thinks it saves money to have it turned off I keep telling her it doesnt save many if you loose a customer, turn the bloody thing on. So yes guys tell Angie to turn on the Air conditioner.

Not too shure who is good in lesbian doubles but Shelly was trying to get me to do one the other week and she told me she likes them she likes to kiss other girls breasts we didnt discuss any further so I dont know if she likes to eat pussy, you could always ask her. Also it may depend on which girl she is with.

I think Sue and Ayumi do doubles together ask them if the do lesbian and to what extent some just touch some kiss some do datty etc etc?

Might not be a good idea to ask Angie as she will say yes anyway and that may not be the case.

GTI
19th December 2012, 05:54 PM
I think Shelly would be a good doubles partner with any WL but more with a conventional double..

It just happens that Lily and Shelly will be rostered on this coming Friday..

Shelly would also have a calming effect when doubling with a new or over energetic WL..

Sometimes with the over energetic WLs I believe it is just a diversion from the fact that their English communication skills are poor or worse.

JimmyK
19th December 2012, 05:56 PM
Shelley and Lily is a fantastic idea for the end of days! Go out for a full blown fundate!

Littlewonder
19th December 2012, 06:24 PM
Shelly is a lovely lady and a true professional I dont think anyone can have a bad punt with her the more I see her the more I like her.

Dave Licker
27th December 2012, 03:39 AM
Isn't it great that all girls seem to offer different pleasures - but still have their limits?
Back to Lily - she is a great kisser and frankly I kinda like the idea that she refuses CIM - do you really want to be licking off the last punters cum?

Absolutely agree. The fact the girls have different limits always indicates to me they are only doing what they enjoy doing, and that makes me more comfortable. Call me old fashioned, but I like all my sexual partners to be having a good time as well :D

I don't think it's fair to say CIM = "licking off the last punter's cum" though, as that implies the girl is dirty and not cleaning herself up between clients. How about saliva from kissing and DATY, and the fact the WG may have been rimming another client 30 mins ago, and so forth? I haven't seen any girls there that I'd class as at all unhygienic so I'm quite comfortable with them going on and doing whatever they please, trusting that when they spend time with myself they will be all tidy.

All I was saying is that PSE surely requires CIM being on offer (post 17 refers), so I think it's drawing a long bow to sell her as that. I reckon fuckbuddy experience is more accurate :)

I love 533 <3

seeto
28th December 2012, 09:46 AM
... that implies the girl is dirty and not cleaning herself up between clients.

Well, she didn't shower after my session with her. Clothes on and straight out the door. Yuk.

Littlewonder
29th December 2012, 08:22 AM
One of the things I like most about going to see Asian girls is their personal hygiene usually it is impeccable. It would be disappointing if this girl was not up to the usual standard and if I thought see was not showering between jobs I would not see her.

Littlewonder
29th January 2013, 03:56 PM
Service Provider's Name: Lilly
Session Month: January
Session Year: 2013
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour: 533 Willoughby Road
Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
Photos Authenticity: 100% Real, her photos on the web don't do her justice !
Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Incall: Establishment's Venue
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: Daytime
Estimated Age: 25
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Nationality: Singapore
Knowledge of English: Poor
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'-4"
Body Shape: Slim
Estimated Body Size: 6
Estimated Breast Size: B
Enhanced breasts?: No
Pubic Hair: Trimmed / Shaven
Any Tattoos?: None
Any Piercings?: None
Full Sex Available: Yes
Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience / PSE
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Hand job Available: Yes
Massage Available: Yes
Extras Charged: No
Doubles and Group Sex:
Overall Looks: Very Pretty Great Body
Overall Personality: Bubbly full of FunVery Nice
Overall Performance: Great time

Went to 533 had phoned up and booked Lilly.
Pretty much on time Angie ushers me in to one of the toprooms, Angie is surprised that Lilly is not there, I tell Angie I saw her heading off to theladies.
I sit on the bed and wait for Lilly to arrive, The dooropens an in walks Lilly Hello darling so good to see you and walks up plants abig kiss on my lips to which I respond appropriately and so she sticks sometongue in .
I prize us apart and hand her the money for one hour andhead off to the shower while she settles the finances.
I return to the room to find Lilly has returned sheimmediately grabs me like a long lost friend and starts kissing me again. Westop for a breath and she whips off her gear to expose her slim neat beautifulbody with nicely proportioned B cup breasts. It is indeed a site to be hold andif you think she looks good in the photos on the web site then you are in for atreat when you she her in the flesh she is gorgeous.
We move onto the bed and start with a kiss which soon turns intoDFK, this continues for some time and she has this lovely tasty hot mouth that'swet but not too much so. She then seemsto wrap her tongue around mine I don'tthink I have ever experienced this before her tongue seems so flexible and yesit is a nice experience, she then unwraps her tongue and inserts it down theback of my throat, I am sure she tickles my tonsils with it but it was finevery sensual and I thought I would have gagged but I didn't. I have had DFKlots of times with lots of different ladies but nothing like this.
We kiss some more and I kiss her neck returning to kiss herlips and feel that tongue of hers and eventually work my way down to herbreasts. They are not large breasts probably a nice B cup but they arebeautiful and so natural.
I start to kiss them lightly she enjoys this and eventually I take her nipple in mymouth and suck and kiss it. This continues for some time and she starts to moanand groan with excitement.
I work my way down her body, I kiss the inside of her thighsand down to her knee, she becomes very responsive to this and the moans andgroans get loader as I kiss inside her knee.
I move back up to herlove pot, I place my tongue inside her and lick up and down and on to her clitshe lets out this cry of delight, she has one lovely tasting pussy which isvery wet I berry my head in her licking away while holding one boob in my handand gently massaging the nipple.
The other hand is pressed firmly on her public bone justabove her pussy. She is starting to getexcited by now and holds my head with two hands, I continue licking ever sogently, she arches her back and turns sideways clamping my head in a leg lockwith my tongue firmly in her pussy she explodes in an orgasm letting out ashuttering scream of delight, I am sure it was heard in the pub across the road.
More she says more OH it's so good more I continue and shecomes 2 or 3 more times by now I am exhausted
I move up the bed and lay next to her we kiss and she says Isuck your cock now, she move down the bed to my cock and holds it in her handwhile giving my balls a cat bath.
She continues to give me a BBBJ which very nice she says sexnow so it's on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl, I grab her breastsand fondle and kiss them.
We cuddle and kiss fora few minutes. I start to pump her from below She stops kissing me and sits upwiggles her body and rubs her clit on me as she announces her coming again tothe patrons at the pub across the road.
She turns sideways and rides me in this side saddle cowgirlposition.
Missionary I say and she hops off and I enter her inmissionary kissing her and her boobs eventually it becomes too much so I stopthe kissing and quicken the pace and explode inside her I collapse beside hercompletely spent.
She cleans me up and we lay arm in arm for the remaining minutesbefore it's off to the shower and the end of another great punt.
I follow her into the shower and am drying off when I seethis guy walking across the roof so I make haste back to the room to finishdrying off. There are no curtains or blinds in the shower room.
Lilly is very friendly and fun to be with she seems to loveher job and loves sex, kissing and daty.
I walked out of the room and headed home thinking why wasthat such a great punt? What was sodifferent and words just don't explain it she is just a fun person I guess andits infectious.
Somewhere I read she is a star in the making well I have totell you I think she is already there Ijust had a great punt with abeautiful lady.
Well worth a return visit, I can't wait, and definitelyvalue for money, she is a GFE which is what I like, maybe even a bit of PSE. YHOMV.

I saw Lilly today Tuesday but she was filling in for someone else, she usually works Wednesday and Friday.
Posted on other sites.

JimmyK
29th January 2013, 04:10 PM
Great review LW, it's amazing to read she is a fantastic kisser. I find myself needing that intimacy these days, and not many ladies do it or do it properly. Nice review once again.

lone stranger
31st January 2013, 10:28 PM
There have been some mixed reviews for Lily but I think she has definitely cleaned up her act, so to speak. She does give a great service with an almost anything goes PSE service. With a modest tip she will do anal if you click. Rimming is only imaginary with the main play with her fingers, as do a lot of the WLs who say they provide it. I think this may be a plus if you plan on some DFK.
Cheers
LS

Littlewonder
8th February 2013, 09:23 PM
I see Lilly is working today at 533 I was surprised to find out she is Skye at 64 its hard to keep up with the change of names for these girls Daisy at 533 is Lilly at 64 where does it all end.

andrewblake
8th February 2013, 09:59 PM
I see Lilly is working today at 533 I was surprised to find out she is Skye at 64 its hard to keep up with the change of names for these girls Daisy at 533 is Lilly at 64 where does it all end.

Really?.. Huh?.. Man.. I am too confused!?..

JimmyK
9th February 2013, 09:25 AM

This is surprising. Considering that 64 state that she is ABC and 533 are stating that she is from Singapore. Interesting.

Littlewonder
9th February 2013, 11:34 AM
This is surprising. Considering that 64 state that she is ABC and 533 are stating that she is from Singapore. Interesting.

JK you have been around long enough to know that the shops change the girls country of origin to suit them selves after all its no good having all the girls from Hong Kong is it?

Lets face it most of us Aussies don't know the difference.

JimmyK
9th February 2013, 12:05 PM
True LW, just throwing it out there. As long as Lily/Skye performs then there is nothing to worry about. So far fantastic reviews in both shops so that's the main thing!

Littlewonder
22nd February 2013, 08:03 AM
I see Lilly is woking to day but then so is Ada, Coco, Crystal, and an old favourite of mine Nana who I havent seen for a long time.

It might have to be Ada I had such a great time with her a couple of weeks ago, there is just so much choice!

Longlunches
22nd February 2013, 10:35 AM
Hmm, an excellent line up today indeed, I may need a visit, not sure there is a bad punt amongst today's girls !

I usually like to book and go early ....oh well, duty calls !

Longlunches
23rd February 2013, 12:34 AM
Ended up with coco, she is very cute, but kept whinging I was too big !
Review to follow.

JimmyK
23rd February 2013, 07:10 AM
Whinge or complement? I guess they go hand in hand

Longlunches
23rd February 2013, 09:12 AM
Well, it was restrictive as she was keen on only a couple of positions. Trust me, I'm not that big. I enjoy smaller girls who seem to handle my length/ girth easily enough, this was quite restrictive in what we could do. Anyway, will do a review later today.

Littlewonder
24th February 2013, 06:02 AM
Well, it was restrictive as she was keen on only a couple of positions. Trust me, I'm not that big. I enjoy smaller girls who seem to handle my length/ girth easily enough, this was quite restrictive in what we could do. Anyway, will do a review later today.

This is Lilly thread you are talking about Coco not Lilly so it could be missleading to some punters and maybe do Lilly an injustice.

Pussy Hunter
20th March 2013, 09:13 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 20th March 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/lily.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Great body. Tall, slim, wonderful B/C cup titties with pink nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved pussy and lips.

Roster: Wednesday and Friday.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Wow it was wonderful to see Lily again. I am trying to foster a special relationship so I brought chocolates and flowers. She accepted my gifts with demur and then proceeded to reach out and fondle my cock and balls through my jeans. Yes - this is good.

She stripped off to reveal a hairless body, fully shaved pussy, no stubble, and those wonderful B/C cup titties. All natural boobs with the lightest pink nipples I have ever seen.

We rolled around on the bed in blissfull ecstasy. Lots of groping, kissing, and mutual genital attention.

My new favorite position is with me lying down and Lily kneeling above and behind me with our bodies in line and with her licking on my nipples and me licking on hers. I have access to also reach behind and fondle her pussy and she can reach down and massage my engorged cock. Kinda kama sutra like. Wonderful.

On with the dom and lots of action in mish, doggy , standing doggie and cowgirl. After 60 min of this I was just exhausted. In a bath of perspiration I reluctantly disengaged from this nymph and crawled into the shower.

Highly recommended.

Littlewonder
21st March 2013, 07:18 AM
Glad to hear you had a great time with Lilly she is always fun, never had a bad punt with her, but sometimes she can just be so over the top, she never stops. And that sexy huyky voice has to get you.

MrJellyFish
22nd March 2013, 09:32 PM
Today I visited a hot chilli woman called Lily.
Lily strolled into the woman wearing next to nothing!
Her Singaporean accent took me to South East Asia instantly and her seductive shaped body sent my mind racing into all sorts of directions.

This was a first visit to see Lily for me today and according to Angie’s recommendation, she was a sure thing!
Well it was within a matter of minutes that Lily sent me to another dimension, with her passion filled eyes and sinful looks she came across as a hot chilli woman!

She was wearing a skin tight red under garments that were black laced and sent across messages of instantaneous satisfaction awaiting my dick. There was nothing left to the imagination with this outfit - you could see the outline of her small yet nicely shaped breasts, and every now and then, even the nipples would show. The material clung to her waist and hips, and showed a pair of well formed legs. I knew I was in for a real ride today.

After I showered she immediately took to the floor on her knees and proceeded to BBBJ me with no hesitation or hinting! She was on fire! Soon Lily took my big hard cock deep into her throat - she took it so far in, her nose was buried in my belly. This is no easy feat, but Lily obviously was trained well in deep throating. She began licking the insides of my thighs and the sensitive area behind my balls while probing the outside of my anus with her fingers lubed with gel for easy access. While I continued to gently massage her neck muscles with my fingertips, she flicked the tips of her tongue along the edge of my shaft, circled the head, and nibbled on my full balls, all the time moaning with anticipation and motivation that made a porn movie look like Romper room!

Lily is a real trooper and blew my mind within the first 5 minutes! I then laid Lily on the bed, and parted her thighs. I wanted to have her hot, wet and excited before I shoved my cock into her, so I started off by licking her clit gently. Lily began to moan as I shoved first one finger, then two fingers deep into her hole. I twisted the fingers in and out of her box while I gently licked her clit. Her moans became louder, and it was apparent that she was ready for her first orgasm. This 30 minutes session was fast paced and I knew it would be over soon so I kicked it up a notch and DATY’d her until she begged me to fuck her hard !

I stopped what I was doing just before she orgasmed - a small cry of disappointment left her lips,and I knew she couldn’t wait for my rod of flesh to enter her. Sucking and nibbling her nipples until they were once again hard, I left no time to even think what to do next! This lady was the hottest woman on earth that I’d ever come across! She was was excited and well lubricated by now and penetration was seriously up and coming (excuse the pun)!
I laid on her back on the bed and I straddled her face. She began to lick my eager prick as she pressed a finger against my fudge hole and teased me almost to the point of orgasm, BBJBing me at the same time, this was pure bliss. Her skills were more ferocious than teasing and her lust filled the room.

Oh God, her warm, moist mouth felt so good! She sucked on my phallus, hard enough to make me tense. I could feel my climax rising and I didn't want it to be over so quickly. I wanted her so badly I ached. I gently withdrew my wet penis from it's oral sanctuary and lifted her to her feet. DFK and GFE spun my head and her shapely figure begged me to damage her gently but I sensed she wanted my cock hard and fast. Her eagerness to constantly BBBJ me for nearly 90% of the session threw me into a whirlwind of lust that left me reeling long after the session was over.

I bent her body over the bed’s edge and drilled her doggy style then I laid her on the bed and hammered her missionary, occasionally swapping to increase the friction, as the dom always reduces my sensitivity and excitement. Lily’s demented and sexually frightening persona drove me to higher heights. This woman was a one of a kind alright!
Like a drug fueled angel of Satan, Lily was charged to please, satisfy and deliver 200% satisfaction. 69 was like a turbo charged Toyota hailing down the expressway of lust that pushed the envelope of sex.

As I watched, she convulsed abruptly as she reached orgasm after orgasm sending the thrill higher and higher. I was pounding her mouth now as she lay on the bed fingering my asshole at the same time, almost forcing me to CIM.......which I eventually did!

Juices, sweat, heat, panting and moaning echoed through the room and the smell of sex was now a strong stench painting the walls. Lily was an amazing demonstration of desire which will take a lot to retrace. The only thing which disappointed me was that she refused to allow me to go backdoor on her, maybe she wasn’t in the mood?

Summing up, this fast n furious ride was a 1 way ticket to SinCity which I only hope Part 2 is going to be better next time as 30 minutes is definitely not enough time to take full advantage of this Prada wearing angel of lust.
:biggrin5:

Littlewonder
23rd March 2013, 06:19 PM
I was so tempted to see Lily yesterday she looked so hot but after two hours with Ada it would have been a waste I think.

billyocean
26th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Person's Name : lily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 20/3/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : google it

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150

Size/shape : slim, fit and attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore?

Services Provided : DFK Daty bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

After an hr at ginza the little fela was still wanting more so I booked the popular lily @ 533. As soon as she entered the room she greeted me with DEEP French kissing which barred me up instantly. When i finished showering she started sucking my dick while I was drying, It probably took 5 or so minutes just to get to the bed, with all the DFK and bbbj. She's a wild girl lots of dirty talk, eye contact, and aggressive sex. Kissing and licking everywhere which i love. Very good bbbj, one of the best in memory. Turned me on so much I stayed hard after I came and kept going till time up. She's got all the right moves. I highly recommend her.

JimmyK
1st April 2013, 07:53 AM

Date of Visit : Saturday 30/03/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Slim and tall, Wonderful body. soft and luscious!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Yes if you love your over the top bordering on PSE

My experience/comments :

After a long Hiatus, little Jimmy was getting randy. On this delightful Saturday, I had extra funds and also time now so I thought it's time for a well deserved release. Unfortunately I was not near Taren Point, so a rendezvous with the lovely girls (and especially Alyssa) at 64 was a no go.

Decided to go to the usual 533, so gave a call at night and talked to Daniel, who told me that Ayumi, Ada, and Lily were working today. I enquired about the lovely Ada, but she had booking in 20 minutes, So I decided to lock in Lily.

Turned up and walked up the stairs where Daniel greeted me (too bad Angie wasn't there, I could have gone for a nice chat as it has been a while, and she is a wonderful mamasan), I was introduced to Lily and then we went to the back rooms.

Lily has a fantastic bod, the pics on the site are 100% and she is so lovely and soft and cuddly. First up payment and shower, when I arrived back It had begun. DFK almost as I walked in the door, and this hardly stopped the whole session. I note that Lily literally had her tongue down my throat sometimes, her DFK is good but borders on overkill at stages, great if you like that kinda thing, I guess.

The session was good, I had nothing to complain about. Started with DFK and cuddling, then to catbath, BBBJ and 69. Then Cowgirl, mish and cowgirl again. Lily was a real trooper, but I didn't really feel up to the task today, and she may use the words 'Baby (or babeeee)' a few too many times for my liking.

After that she decided to finish me off with a BBBJ, that turned into a wonderful HJ/Footjob! Explain you say? Well after putting copious amounts of baby oil on my member, she could sense I was way off from cumming, so while she was jagging the pipe up and down Lily maneuvered herself in a way that while still pumping away with her hand, her foot was pulling my balls down away while she was polishing my tool. Great feeling, and with 5 minutes to go that drove me over the edge.

Shower and a quick cuddle (and she copped an extra feel of Jimmy jr. just before we left) and it was bye to the great 533 ladies. Thanks again, and I will be back!

Littlewonder
1st April 2013, 11:01 AM
Glad you had a great time with Lilly JK she is lots of fun and Always seems to be full on, which is great when your in the mood for it. If your not quite in the mood for it she can be a bit too much at times, doesn't seem to have turn down button.

JimmyK
1st April 2013, 01:37 PM
you are so right LW, one speed and that was too fast after my hiatus. perhaps if it was later down the track. maybe a repeat session later!

Pussy Hunter
13th April 2013, 04:08 PM
There have been so many reviews of V Powered Lily it would be of little value to try to create yet another overall review with age, body type, ethnicity etc.
Suffice to say Lily has a great body, tall, slim, unblemished skin, real C cup tits, fully shaved pussy, and the cutest little trumpet shaped back door that will wink at you at the appropriate time.
Real DFK on offer, none of this pecking on the lips only stuff. Lily is full on in the DFK department.
Be also prepared for a digital examination. Having your prostate checked while Lily does her famous DT BBBJ is great fun. If you are into this you are on a winner - but just watch the hygiene and get both of you to wash thoroughly afterwards.
Lots of “dancing in the bed” action. My Kodak moment was having Lily sit above me as I munched on her pussy. I figured she was enjoying it as shedid try to pull away but I kept at it and as she ground her pussy into my chin she a had a great orgasm. “Oh not happy – I get too tired”. Hee hee.
Once you get the hang of her English - or Chinglish as the case may be – she is great fun to try to have a conversation with.
Recommended – currently in action on Wednesday and Friday.

Pussy Hunter
9th May 2013, 09:02 PM
I ventured in to see Lily again on Wednesday. She looked even better than my previous visits. Great slim body, natural tits with cute little pink nips, a beautful fully shaved pussy. She is certainly sex on steroids. Just full on romp with wild DFK, BBBJ, 69, etc etc.

She does have her limits and there is no CIM, and you need to be small and click with her to get the backdoor extra - for the extra cash.

I am more than happy with those arrangements and just enjoy her company.

The funniest part of the whole session is after a very, very intimate 60 min session, at the end she walks out. Says "Working". On to next client. Whatever! Doesn't detract from the sex though - just fantastic.

Lily works Wed and Fri.

BTW the line up on Wednesday was terrific - so spoiled for choice. I might take a roulette wheel next wednesday.

johnconnor69er
2nd June 2013, 11:31 PM

Date of Visit : Saturday 01/05/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Slim and tall, sexy body and an awesome tongue

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Hi all,

Finally getting around to making this review of Lily. Saw her after lunch on Wednesday. I was ushered into the front room while I waited for her to finish up. When she came in she wore exactly what was on the web site 533willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/lily.html).

we started the session with some hot DFK. That tongue of her's was awesome. DFK gets me off and that is what she was doing to me. Well that turned me on so much that I wanted some that tongue around my cock. Here bbbj was awesome, with some rimming. Thought I was going to blow in her mouth but I could not let that happen without getting to try her pussy out. So on with a rubber and into her tight pussy I went. Went through a lot of positions before blowing in doggy style in to the rubber.

2nd round involved more bbbj but I wanted to taste that lovel wet pussy of hers and oh it was nice. Spent about 10min there in a 69er before I wanted to fuck again. This time just did missionary before her dfk and squeezing her pussy came too much and blew load number 2 into a condom.

She was well worth and definately worth a second visit.

Cheers

andrewblake
2nd June 2013, 11:34 PM
Which day for clarity... Wednesday or Saturday?..

AB

Pussy Hunter
14th June 2013, 09:20 AM
Lily seems to have recovered after all the photographic exposure and she was again firing on all cylinders on Wednesday.

What is not to like about a crazy high octane woman who presents so well fully naked? Just a ball of naked fun. Great natural tits, lovely slim body, fully shaved, super deep DFK, ditto DT BBBJ, and a no holds barred full on sex romp.

Going into a position by position blow by blow description would not really do Lily justice, but suffice to say I even got to the koala bear trick by the end of the session.

Just great fun. Be nice to her. (Keep up the hygiene standards please).

As a fellow punter once observed “If all women were like this in bed there would be no divorces”.

Currently fuckable on Wednesday and Friday.

Go Lily!

davies1520
23rd June 2013, 07:32 AM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : Early May, on a Wednesday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $70/20 mins ($90/30mins)

Size/shape : slender

Services Provided : FS, BBJ, 69, dkf

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, yes and yes!

My experience/comments :

I saw Lily here about a month ago. I think it was a Wednesday. I made the 30 minute booking just before 10am, for 1am. I spoke to a lady on the phone. When I arrived, a guy showed me in. He wasn't expecting me - I guess the lady I spoke to didn't write the booking down. He spoke with Lily though, and she came into the room, rubbed up against me and apologised, asking me if I would agree to a 20 minute session, at a discount. She appears to be true to the pictures of her on their website.

"I am very good," she pronounced, "I will make you cum in that time."

Well, what's a man to do? I agreed, showered and returned to the room to wait for her. Obviously, I didn't have to wait long.

Some quick kissing, tickling and similar, and she moved down for the bj. The technique was sound, but she was waving her snatch around in the air and despite it being a 20 minute session I couldn't resist. "Would you be open to a sixty-nine?" I enquired.

Before I could finish the sentence properly, she was straddling my face and moaning. She tastes pretty nice, and is shaved down there. She also obviously enjoys it, sometimes so much she is out of control. Wrenching my head and shoulders all over the bed. Her bbj while being dined on also loses control at times, but I like that feeling. She also slipped a finger into my arse at a few points. Not something I'm usually into but it wasn't unpleasant and it revved me up this time.

With a few minutes to go we changed to mish and I finished off quite quickly. I would have been happy finishing in the 69 but she was moaning and begging me to fuck her.

Will I see her again? Absolutely.
Will I see her for longer than 20 minutes? Ideally, but that is probably up to the management, hehe.
Very PSE experience, but with kissing included. The highlight was the 69 but I didn't spend enough time fucking her to actually form an opinion on that part of the session. Her pussy felt good, though.

Whatakonk
23rd June 2013, 09:11 PM
Nice review of Lily davies1520.

Thanks

whatakonk

bigus
14th July 2013, 12:51 AM

Date of Visit : Friday 13/7/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Rates : $120 45 Mins

Size/shape : Slim and tall, sexy body and an awesome tongue

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Well how lucky was I .. turned up at 533 around 10.30pm and Angie greeted me like an old friend ... yells up the hallway, Lily .. i'm thinking jackpot. I have never seen Lily before but have read the reviews :-) So i expected not to be disappointed , and i was not. As soon as lily came into the room and stuck her tongue in my mouth i knew i was going to enjoy this and i did. Other reviewers have written about lily and i can add little, but DFK, PSE, DATY, FS, HJ, Prostate Exam .. u get the idea, my only let down was "no ass for you, you 2 big" .. damn .. maybe next time.

Loved it, will def see her again

Pussy Hunter
31st July 2013, 04:17 PM
Today was a toss up. The lovely super model Karen or the lovely sexy Lily. Tough choice but Lily won out. Luckily us punters have such difficult choices, but I do appreciate Lily’s sense of humor in addition to her fabulous body.

Just sex on a stick for me. Smooth white unblemished skin, cute arse, natural B/C titties, pink nips, fully shaved, DT BBBJ, DFK. Great fun.

Lots of fooling around, DFK, 69, DATY, overhead DATY, doggie, koala bear – did I mention prostate exam? Just a hoot.

If you haven’t had the pleasure of a Lily experience get on down and give her a tryout.

Fuckable Wednesday and Friday.

gboat1
31st July 2013, 07:20 PM
Pussy Hunter , I'm an old prick & have heard most saying but you've lost me with , Koala bear . I've heard people called Koala Bears referring to them as protected species but in sexual terms??? Always learning ? Cheers.

JimmyK
31st July 2013, 07:25 PM
Think about how a koala hugs a tree as it climbs... hmmm. Interesting tactic :D

gboat1
31st July 2013, 07:39 PM
Ya I already thought of that Jimmy, but I thought there must have been a deeper, cryptic meaning .????? Cheers. Just seemed too simple

JimmyK
31st July 2013, 07:47 PM
Well we are thinking of the simplest thing. Maybe it is more sinister? Something to do with their pouches? :confused:

gboat1
31st July 2013, 08:12 PM
Ya Jimmy ,that's what I had initially ,climbing into the pouch ,just never heard it before & thought there was alternative . Maybe I should type this twice & I will be getting into WAK & Mr C & B territory of typing things twice & not knowing why . Cheers

bigus
31st August 2013, 12:32 AM
Had the pleasure of lily again on Wed night ... pretty much the same experience as last time. She really is a class act. You never seem to leave disappointed, what more can u ask !

Louis Koo
13th September 2013, 01:28 PM

Date of Visit Wednesday 11th September

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Rates : $150/60mins. $90/30mins

Size/shape : Slim and tall, on the skinny side, b/c cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore? i think

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, PSE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes if you love your over the top bordering on PSE

My experience/comments :

Well to start I had to see and experience for myself!.. My darling is away and I needed to get punting out of your system as you do!.. I can say there is not much more to add but say that I was eaten alive and have lived to write.. I actually think there is only one speed for Lily.. maximum throttle.. if you like it.. then she is the one for you.. for me.. well just tooo much and over the top.. I could not handle it as she was everywhere and anywhere.. so I could not get a rythm happening and all too much.. She is very accommodating and a lovely girl for sure.. but not for me.. just didnt click.. too much going on..

I cant score or review as it would be unfair.. Lily is a star at 533.. just me that didnt click.. one off for me..

Louis

Pussy Hunter
11th November 2013, 09:31 PM
I hadn’t seen Lily for a while as she had been on holidays. She has always been a favorite of mine. Just a crazy girl with a real personality. The lovely super model Karen was on but as much as I do enjoy a romp with Karen she just doesn’t click with me as Lily does.

Wonderful body, great natural C cup titties with erect nipples, and for the budding gynecologists amongst us, IMHO one of the best looking fully shaved pussies in the business. Cute puckered trumpet arse too!

After some lighthearted banter – “Why you not see me every week?” We got into the DFK, and the DT BBBJ. Who trained this girl?

Lots of fooling around, DFK, 69, DATY, overhead DATY, doggie, and I was surprised I even managed the koala bear trick. For a tallish girl this just shows how lithe and light her body is.

Will be in the hall of fame for sure.

Only working on Wednesday now – but check roster first.

franklouvers
26th March 2014, 04:20 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road

Date of Visit : 26/3/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au)

Hours of Business : 10:00-01:00

Rates : 150 ph

Size/shape : tall and skinny with nice boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : FS, rimming, DTBBBJ, extras if you're small

Value for money/recommend? : not bad

Second time this week to 533, every time I tell myself to save money, I read the roster and am attracted to the descriptions again.

Booked a 45 min session for 2PM as I wanted have a little anal adventure again.

After a 5min wait I get ushered into a nice little room and I meet Lily.
What a crazy girl, nice reception and very bubbly.

She has this sort of crazy smile and quite a sharp chin.

I thought "this is going to be good". I like to be able to communicate and her English is ok.

She started off with some DFK and a nice cat bath. Then some blowing the pipe.
Wow, this chick can DT! That tongue of hers, geez it's long...

Some really nice moves from her in that department. Ay, I'm telling her I'm gonna come and want to fuck, she's just too good!

No la, she say, some more sucky sucky? No way, I want to drill your ass.
Big nono today she says: "You too big!". What? again? my tiny 15cm is too big? How about that big ad that Angie put saying that you do 'extras'.
"Nope, you too big."

*sigh*, again.

Her pussy is nice and tight though. We do it in a bunch of positions and and decide to CIM.
She pulls out all stops and gets me over the line..... on my stomach... *sigh* again.

Ah well, it was a reasonable punt, not the best but acceptable.

JamesH
26th March 2014, 04:53 PM
So she provides rimming - did you cop a rose leaf yourself or is that just in her description? I know descriptions can be deceptive.

franklouvers
26th March 2014, 06:08 PM
Plenty of rimming to go around :)
She did let me stick some finger in her behinds which is something I haven't done before but felt very good and tight.