PDA

View Full Version : Monica (New)

edwmat
7th June 2012, 08:21 PM
I Visited 533 on Monday Afternoon and was greeted by Angie at the door. Turning up I thought I would just take my chances with whoever was available. I turned out to be very very lucky. This is by far the best punt I have had at 533 yet and I have been with a large selection of the girls now.

Monica was short and slender with a nice smile. Her face suggests she is on the older side and I would guess she would be mid 30's but being a gentleman I didn't ask.

Started off with some kissing and fondling then onto the the bed for more kissing and fondling. She started off with the best bbbj yet and some 69 afterwards. Went through missionary, cowgirl and doggy until I came. She has a nice set of soft b - c cups.

Followed up by a pretty good massage and her English is reasonable.

I hope she makes it to the weekly roster as I will definitely be back!

Prices were usually 533 rates. 30 min booking was enough for me.!!

GTI
8th June 2012, 07:34 AM
@edwmat..Yes feedback indicates this new girl Monica is good.

Littlewonder
8th June 2012, 07:42 AM
I dont know how many girls you have seen at 533 but if she is the best thats a big call there are a lot of very good girls there, Jesssica, Jenny, Shelly, Sue, Angela, Lulu, Yuki, Gigi, the list goes on and thats just to name a few.

edwmat
8th June 2012, 06:39 PM
LW I know it's a big call. Like us all the girls can have their good & bad days I just felt that I clicked with Monica pretty well that day in my experience it was my best punt at 533 so far. Would I see her again? I don't know. I prefer to see a different girl each time...

GTI
19th June 2012, 07:34 AM
@edwmat...New Monica is back again today..Looks like quiet a few other punters agreed with your assessment judging by post punt feedback.:yesnod:

edwmat
20th June 2012, 04:04 AM
She goes off like a frog in a sock ��

hard
28th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Person's Name: Monica

Establishment: 533

Date of Visit: 28 June 2012

Contact Details/Address: 533 Willoughby Rd W’by. 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10 - late

Prices: $90/130/150 for 30/45/60mins

Size/shape: Slim sz 6, short ‘n’ sweet, natural C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: ½ Thai / ½ Chinese

Services: DFK, DT, BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ

VFM/ Recommend?: Absolutely (normally works Tues… she was covering for Sara today.)

My call to book Sara had Angie telling me she’s on 4 weeks holiday back home so Monica is recommended…. Angie knows what I like so why would I quibble? 45 minutes locked in and as usual, I was not disappointed :p.

Also as usual, the place is full so I get straight up to the ‘honeymoon suite’. Angie is still fixing with the room arrangements as Monica arrives and she’s immediately all over me… (a la 007 methinks, “That's a nice little nothing you're almost wearing”). I handed Angie the cash with Monica’s tongue down my throat… this little room is already full, hot and jumping… :biggrin5:

I quickly shower while Monica gets the change. The moment I’m back in the room, she’s on her knees with me in her mouth… jeezus, this chick is hot :eekx:. She goes at me like a sword-swallowing dick worshipper for many minutes until I’m getting weak at the knees… she stands up and we lock mouths as I digitally attack her clitoris until she orgasms. FMD… we’re not even on the bed yet…

Monica lies back on the bed and I begin to give her a thorough mouthing… plenty of DFK before eating her lovely soft, slightly pendulous breasts… she holds them up as I suck vigorously, which she clearly loves. I head lower to eat her glabrescent pussy lips… smooth and silken… she tastes delicious… I’m not sure if she cums again or not but she made a lot of noise… I return to her mouth and there’s more DFK as I massage my hardness up and down her pussy. She bids me to lie down, upon which I am treated to a long extended BBBJ… did I mention Monica loves eating penis…? I resist completion here… I want to explore all of this lady’s internals. However, there’s no doubt she’s very willing to receive a mouthful. Dom on and she reclines back again for my entry… she moans loudly as I enter. She is surprisingly tight and on full penetration, there’s this extra deep tightness that gives the sensation of being sucked even further into her flesh. Monica has exquisite vaginal muscle control :wink:.

I pound her for what seemed an eternity, plunging deeply into her loins. I then have to rest, bringing up my knees to kneel while staying inside her… we are enjoying this maintenance of connection, with gentle movements and pulsations as I regain my breath. Perspiration is running down my torso as I intermittently lean forward to kiss her lips and breasts. I turn her over… that gorgeous tight ass… just the sight of her cheeks beckoning my renewed penetration hardens me further… I thrust deeply into her again… and again… this is nirvana… I work a thumb into her sphincter… she goes off… moaning and pushing back against my thrusts… but yet, I do not cum… :blush2:

After many minutes, I begin to wane out of sheer exhaustion… this is a marathon… I lie down to regain some oxygen… Monica removes the dom and immediately swallows my member, working me back to hardness. She works away at BBBJ in true trouper style… I’m on the edge but just can’t explode. Undeterred, Monica commences some determined hand-work… and after a few more minutes, I explode… a volcano of great spurts of cream that go absolutely everywhere… :o

Given the effort to get there, Monica is impressed… “So strong, so much…” TBH, so am I, given that this is my second session in 24 hours (after Roseville yesterday, q.v.). Not too bad for this ‘old phart’…

Time is now up… I stagger to the shower. As I’m drying off, Monica hurries me back to the warmth in ‘honeymoon #1”… she dresses me, putting on my socks, doing up my buttons and assisting with the jacket. Bloody hell, as I tip her the $20 change, I surmise you could marry this woman… then again, I’d be dead in a week… :coolx: :smilewinkgrin: :coolx:

andrewblake
28th June 2012, 09:29 PM
nice review master.. back on the punting trail again!..

ab

GTI
28th June 2012, 09:45 PM
Hard..Take it easy after your lapse with the lurgy.

Intel from customer exit comments after a session with Monica suggested;

Monica - Size 6,busty,provides a top service,Chinese girl. **Only one day @533 but client feedback indicates this lady provides an exceptionally good service. A real surprise as being so new @533**

edwmat writes a glowing review then says "She goes off like a frog in a sock ��" :arf::arf::arf:

Looks like the new Monica is the real deal and a 533 rising star. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoy...

lone stranger
11th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Person's Name: Monica

Establishment: 533

Date of Visit: 28 June 2012

Contact Details/Address: 533 Willoughby Rd W’by. 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10 - late

Prices: $90/130/150 for 30/45/60mins

Size/shape: Slim sz 6, short ‘n’ sweet, natural C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Told me Malaysian

Services: DFK, DT, BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ, Anal

VFM/ Recommend?: Yes

I saw her on Angie's recommendation because she offers anal. She did everything well but there was something lacking. YMMV. i felt there was an element of 'me love you long time". she is obviously new to anal as she couldn't handle it for too long a time. she was pleased to have me remove myself and when i left, Angie asked if she really did do anal so i think she's a newbie. She did a bit of rimming around the rim but not down the plughole. She may get better at both.She said sh'e 23 but looks older.
i may see her again to see if she has improved.

manxduc
14th July 2012, 02:25 AM
Made a booking after reading the reviews last Sunday. You all know the story , she's a 533 girl in her 30's nicely slim. i read she's 6 and thats pretty close.she has long straight hair and reasonably attractive. I was shown into the middle room as soon as i went thru the front door by Angie, and in 5 seconds Monica walked into the room and put her arms around me and we kissed. Softly at first until i slipped a little tongue in which she accepted happily as she slipped her hand into my pants to feel my hardness :biggrin: and i squeezed her tits and arse. finnaly she asked how long , i took her for the hour and paid her and jumped into the shower.She was back in no time and i was out of the shower and dried in seconds, walked over to her nacked and started where we had left off, with her stroking me cock and i had her bra off and squeezing her tits into my mouth. It wasn't long till Monica dropped to her knees to take me into her mouth and sucked me with all her mite :yesnod: I thought i could blow in her mouth if i let her keep that going but i wanted to dine at the Y :arf: . I lowered her onto her back slipped off her panties and was presented with a very beautiful shaven smooth pussy:ihih:I went back to kissing her lips as 1 hand felt her tits and the other her pussy starting to get her juices going as i moved me kisses down to both breasts which she trully enjoys and frigered her pussy at the same time. I slid down for a prolonged fanny eating session and by the end of it monica was taking half a finger in her arse which felt out of this world soft but tight :wank4 oh how i would like to fuck it one day if she likes that:ciappa: , I knew it was time to sample her pussy so i got er to fit the dom on and i kissed her from head to her tits to the honny pot again just can't get enough of her pussy ,burying my tongue as deep into her as i could then moved back up to her tits as she squeezes them into my mouth for me to suck hardand i slowly entered her warm and wet pussy. As I'm quite long,(so they tell me) monica said to be slow and gentle and i followed her request deeply kissing at the same time. when she was comfortable with everything i couldn't help but to drive a couple of hard ones into her, for which she let out little sexy moans:cornut:, I pulled out and stuck my tongue back in her pussy, tongued her clit till she was begging me to fuck her again and i did so with every thing i had. she was truly ready now for a good fucking and i gave it to her until i was about to blow when i pulled out ripped off the dom and blew all over her tits and into her hair:biggrin5:. Monica cleaned her self up and offered me a massage. which was also very good, by the time i rolled over i was hard again so monica took my firm member into her mouth again until i was hard enough to get the dom on again and into round 2. we went a few positions but i couldn't quite get the second shot away so we finnished up ,i showered and tongue kissed her good by. Deffinatly value for money and i will give her a return visit soon.:yesnod: :ihih:

GTI
14th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Hey manxduc..She is back again tomorrow(Sunday)..

In fact 533s Sunday 15/7 roster line up seems a very good one.:arf::arf::arf:

manxduc
15th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Sorry GTI wore myself out on michelle last saturday, & the review is on its way

GTI
15th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Sorry GTI wore myself out on michelle last saturday, & the review is on its way

Looking forward to your review manxduc as there is no standard review for Michelle..I have found every visit is different and that is after 20 plus of them..You have to be a very strong punter to wear her out..:yesnod::yesnod:

Did she introduce you to little vibe her personal helper? :wink::wink:

manxduc
16th July 2012, 01:38 PM
No didn't get the little vibe treatment, :nonod: YET , maybe next time :prrr:

jack7477
1st August 2012, 11:15 PM
Date of Visit : 24/7/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 99679991

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : 150/hour

Size/shape : Size6, C cup, slim body

I had read a few good reports about Monica, so having some time to spare, I phoned to see if she was available.
well my luck was in and I managed to get a booking straight away.

I only intended to try a 30 min session, but Anne persuaded me to try 1 hour.
well I was running a little short on time but I agreed anyway.
Monica was good and gave a great experience with the most exceptional BBBJ that I have ever had.
The main event was good too, but I had to keep an eye on the time so as to not be late for my next appointment which put a damper on things.
Overall a good experience and I will see her again.

bartok
2nd January 2014, 12:23 PM
Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 27th December 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, fantastic body, C+ natural breasts.

Pussy: Shaved and oh so smooth.

Roster: Friday only .

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Thai.

Services Provided : DFK, GFE, BBBJ, DATY, Pussy Slide, FS (and I suspect Anal from some of the comments made but not requested)

Review:

When I arrived on last Friday, I had my heart set on Tina given that I had booked her the previous Monday, however, delays and circumstances prevented this happening. However, Angie said that Tina was booked and suggested Monica. Now i had not seen any write-ups but the photos as I recalled on the website looked quite inviting so I accepted Angie's suggestion. When Monica came in I was certainly not disappointed. She immediately give me a wonderful deep kiss as though I was one of her regulars. I just love a WL that is so friendly and keen on providing top service.

Monica is a very attractive young woman and friendly with loads of sex appeal. She is not particularly tall but has has a great body - probably around a size 5-6 and plenty of bust protruding from her bikini top. Now Monica did not look like your typical Chinese lady as her face seemed a slightly different shape. She told me that she was half Chinese and half Thai so I started thinking that this combination may be very good. I felt that 1 hour may not be enough but initially gave her the money for the hour.

Unfortunately, we had the room with no shower at the back of the main building. I didn't have a shower because I had only just showered at home. Anyway, Monica was very quick to return and before I knew it she was providing DFK and wow it was good. She took her skimpy attire off and we melted into the bed passionately kissing as though we were long lost lovers. She moved down to my nipples then further down and before I knew it she was providing a wonderful BBBJ. She is definitely good. I requested 69 and I was dining on the very nice shaved pussy whilst my cock was deep in her throat and I was finding her natural large breasts. What more could a man want!

After about 15 - 20 minutes of 69, we changed positions. I moved on top so I could get some more DATY where she really started enjoying it. I think she came once or twice or at least appeared to cum - good acting in any case. Either way it looked great her getting very excited and looking at her face and breasts. I then did a few great cock slides on a super wet pussy. She is one very horny last that just seems to enjoy her job. Why can't girlfriends be like this?

On to the main event and the condom went on and into that very tight pussy. This lady really knows how to contract her pussy muscles. She was turning me on so much that I really started pounding her. She seemed to enjoy it more and more. After a short while, I really felt her pussy contracting sending me to a new level. I knew i still had a bit in the tank but then she started moving her pelvis and grabbing my cock or thats what it felt like at the time. Anyway, that started sending me over the edge and a after a few more minutes I couldn't hold on any longer. It was very exhausting and the last part could definitely be described as PSE.

A few more kisses and a cuddle but as time was almost up, we both went up to the two bedroom shed where I showered. I'm not sure where Monica went to. I was walking down the stairs when she yelled out to me. She obviously had taken up one of the rooms out the back. She gave me a great kiss and said that she hopes to see me soon.

Monica is definitely worth a visit. She certainly did it for me and I will definitely be back but its a hard decision when there are so many attractive WL that provide top quality service.

typezero
2nd February 2014, 09:06 AM
Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Jan 2014

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90 for 30mins

Size/shape : Short, slim, size 6, saggy boobs with B implants.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, GFE, BBBJ, FS

Review:
The experience with Monica was a saucy one from the get go. As soon as she entered the room for our booking, it was all bedroom eyes, coy smiles and fondling.

Once I was out of the shower, I sidled up to Monica who gave me a warm embrace and some LFK. She turned around purposely to grind her butt provocatively against my stirring loins. This was a good sign. I rubbed my member against her while reaching around to grope her breasts and kiss her neck. It was then that I noticed her rather saggy breasts but this didn't detract from the tremendous overall experience.

We made for the bed and she laid on top of me as we DFK. This was accompanied by sensual fondling and great body to body contact - top marks for GFE. She progressed to nipple sucking, caressing and then to a well orchestrated cock sucking, ball licking, nipple tweaking extravaganza. I was probably grinning from ear to ear and making word faces as the sensations threw my dials all over the place.

The main event was a hot, heavy and carnal session. My memory of it seems to be overwhelmed with musky smells, sweat, and raw lustful pounding. When I finished and gained my senses, I was almost surprised to see Monica grinning back at me in doggie. I'd half expected her head to have punched through the headboard and wall from my enthusiastic thrusting.

A short massage ensued and the clean up was de rigueur.

Final note: See Monica for an intense, involved and passionate GFE with a petite vixen where you suddenly realise you're the meat and she's the predator!

usw
21st February 2014, 10:55 PM
I don't want to repeat what detail had been listed above. But I had the most memorable booking with Monica last Friday. She is just awesome! If you want a true GFE this girl is just great. She is 100 % committed to give you pleasure and gives you the full DFK passionate GFE experience from the minute you step out of the shower. She is a slim and beautiful woman, with loveley breasts that look great in her bra and feel even greater when she wraps them around your member and gives it the thorough workout. They are 100 % natural, and as such are disposed to time accelerated gravitational influence. But I prefer them any day to the run of the mill bolt ons that are becoming the norm!

I saw Monika at 5.30 pm, which means she had been on the job for 7 hours. It never ceases to amaze me how these girls manage to keep up their service level with these horrendous shifts. I mean, how can you expect a girl to be rooted non stop for 15 hours and still approach each new customer as if she is the Virgin Mary! But Monika was the consumate professional and gave her 100% and took anything I pointed her way. I was pretty frisky and tried a good % of positions of the Kama Sutra. But Monika obliged with a smile for every change of position until I suggested anal. This was a bridge too far at that time, so much was clear to me, and I was quite happy to let her proceed to a prostate fingering whilst she finished me off with a hand-blowjob combo. Highly recommended, book her before I take her home with me!

bartok
15th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Whatever happened to Monica? She did provide great service.