bill_100
10th July 2012, 11:53 AM
Person's Name : CHANEL

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 5/7/12, morning

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby Tel 9967-9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 - 24:00

Rates : $90 for 30 mins; $150 for 60 mins

Size/shape : Size 6 bust B, slim, natural breasts and well developed nipples, soft skin. Rather bushy below. Attractive

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian of Chinese ancestry

Services Provided : CBJ/BBBJ/DATY/FS/massage

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Had been away for a while and had intended to visit Julie of 104 Pacific Highway, Roseville but alas, told she was away for a while, gone on holidays.

Decided to revisit 533 to see what Angie had on offer. Told her I would like a pretty young girl with nice breasts and Angie showed me Chanel, a rather attractive and apparently busty young thing, dressed in a black Babydoll with a G string. Chanel came forward and planted a kiss on my lips so I decided to take her for an hour. Shown into one of the front rooms which was thankfully nice and warm and Chanel entered a few minutes later dressed in a Siberian overcoat. The room had a standard double bed, a chair a nice shower recess with safety glass and a large mirror on the wall closest to the bed. Had a shower and then onto the bed after she had stripped off. My expectation of a C cup was dashed but she had a nice set of natural B cups with nicely developed nipples which were subsequently shown to be quite responsive. Unfortunately she was not waxed/shaved and had a reasonable amount of hair so I suggested latyer in the session that she should consider having herself waxed or else shave.

Chanel is a reasonable kisser, but no DFK but I suspect that this would develop in later sessions as she got to know me. Unfortunately early on she started to make those silly noises some of them do which I find is a bit off putting. After a bit of kissing she wanted to got to BJ but I thought that I would take control so told her no and continued to caress and kiss her breasts and move down her body with gently stroking. This had the desired effect of stimulating her and she became more natural. I slowly moved to do DATY but did not continue long due to the hair.

I reverted back to kissing and caressing her breasts and nipples and slid my fingers down to her labia. I suggested that she use a but of KY which she gladly offered and that had the desired result of stimulating her to climax. This girl is a squealer as she comes and her lower stomach muscles spasm. I thought Angie was going to sush in due to the noise Chanel made but luckily that did not happen. As she was fully worked up I continued to bring her to orgasm another twice after which she asked me to stop as she had a fully day ahead of her. Reluctantly I agreed so asked her to pay attention to me so she moved down to the manditatory nipple licking and on to CBJ (offered BBBJ but my request) which was well done.

Finished off in missionary which ended an enjoyable hour.

Angie asked me what my experience was like so I told her it was good but I like girls with a bigger bust and waxed. She recommended a certain day to come and try a new girl who works on that day. It is a pity that a lot of other shops do not exercise the customer feed-back that Angie does at 533.

Posted on other sites.

Misfit44
27th January 2013, 06:52 PM
Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : Jan 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : tall 172cm and skinny model body, perfect 32A boobs/nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : YES!

My experience/comments :

It was a rainy day and I got nothing to do so I make appointment with Shelly.
This is her third or forth day at 533 and somehow she always fully booked.
She only works on Sundays and was lucky there was a gap for me.

When I saw her I noticed her prominent butterfly tattoo between her boobs.
I don't like tattoos especially on such a beautiful white body.
Despite the tattoo Chanel was a big "WOW" for me.
Tall skinny short hair and naturally pretty.
Really beautiful breasts 32A with nice small perty nipples - my favourite type of boobs.
She had no makeup but you can see she has beautiful features.

Long skinny legs. No fat and firm.
Long thin sexy arms, hands and fingers.

Definitely she could have been a model.
If you walk any street with Chanel everyone will look at her body.

Trim hair around pussy was beautiful too.
Small pussy lips were like a nice thin crepe.
She was great at BBBJ and loved DATY.

SEX - great, ,,,,, (no need for all the details),,,,,.

I was the 6th guy for the day and she could still do everything.
Got to give the girls credit for their efforts.
When it was my turn I hammered her non stop for a good 30 minutes and sure everyone gets their value out of all the girls.

After finally experiencing Chanel in the flesh I know why no regular punter has put in an after report.
No one want the others to know about her because it is already hard to get a booking with her.

I already made the first 2hr booking when she returns in 2 weeks time.
Tough luck boys I am first in line.

Littlewonder
28th January 2013, 08:28 AM
You say in the first line of your report that it was Shelly I assume you mean Chanel!

bill_100
28th January 2013, 12:49 PM
You say in the first line of your report that it was Shelly I assume you mean Chanel!

Yes definitely Chanel with that butterfly tattoo see http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/533-willoughby-rd-willoughby-chanel-12542/

Misfit44
28th January 2013, 03:30 PM
Sorry I meant Chanel. Thanks for the correction LW!
I saw Shelly in "kitchen" before my session with Chanel and made note to try her one day.
Too many new girls and that is confusing me too.
Tried the new Korean SUGAR today and will do report later.

Littlewonder
29th January 2013, 08:25 AM
I saw Shelly in "kitchen" before my session with Chanel and made note to try her one day.

Shelly is not new she has been there longer than Angie however she is one of the best if you get a chance to see her.

Dave Licker
30th January 2013, 04:26 PM
There's no Chanel listed on the 533 website. I think you guys mean Crystal LOL.

Misfit44
30th January 2013, 09:26 PM
New Girl - CHANEL

GTI
30th January 2013, 09:53 PM

Hi Misfit44..Any news on Sugar yet? She certainly looks hot..Were you the punter she gave a hand job in the shower?:wank2

bill_100
30th January 2013, 10:01 PM
There's no Chanel listed on the 533 website. I think you guys mean Crystal LOL.

Dave, The girl now listed as Crystal was Chanel when I saw her. Loved to use a ball type vibrator.

About 12 m ago saw a Crystal who was young but definitely did not have any tattoos. Crystal is no longer there unless she has recently returned.

I think that Angie has rebadged her.

Littlewonder
31st January 2013, 04:21 PM
The roster for Sunday 27th January had

Chanel - Size 5,B cup,168CM,19YO,Uni student,fluent English,top service, Chinese lady.
"This Beijing lady has had many bookings since her first day back @533..Chanel has
something that soo many clients really like..Book early to avoid disappointment,she will be busy again"

So I suggest this is who he saw!

JimmyK
31st January 2013, 04:35 PM
nice sleuthing Littlewonder, I think you are right on the mark

mowerman
31st January 2013, 05:38 PM
the chanel i saw about 6 months ago had a butterfly tattoo but it was between her tits not on them that could be were the confusion is from. she was also extremely thin and didnt shave

MrJellyFish
27th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Saw a super sexy Hong Kong vixen today called Chanel. Such an appropriate name for a babe that simply reeks stunning beauty!

Chanel is young, curvaceous, friendly, super hot sexy eyes and a shaved snatch to set it all off! Chanel walks into the room and greets me with a huge smile and her eyes glistening with a sparkle that says "Come fuck me!"

I was in an instant awe at the mere sight of her! Skin like tofu, body like a wet T-shirt finalist and an attitude that just fucking rocks!

On the bed and loads of tender soft kisses (GFE) just took my breath away! Chanel is a natural pleaser as she is a turn on simply by doing nothing!

I was saying to myself "Oh my God I'm going to enjoy this!"

Chanel was kissing me with such passion that I got an instant hard on! Her approach to petting was simple yet very effective as she has this talent for teasing yet pleasing at the same time.

We must of spent far too much time kissing than fucking.........well I know I did!

Chanel and i clicked instantly as the GFE took me away, then once she went 'down town' and started licking and sucking my shaft, I was already in heaven!

Her constant tonguing on my cock was blowing my mind, as she has a cooling effect not a hot mouth but a cool sensation that made my cock rock solid. By no means was it derogatory but actually exciting. Her BBBJB talent is a hidden bonus as Chanel obviously loves to suck cock, and this she did for almost half the session.

I couldn't resist her shaved pussy so I told her 69 NOW.....PLEASE!

It was one of the best snatches I've EVER eaten!

Shaved and SO yummy, I could've eaten her ALL day!!!

She sucked away at my meat as I ate her with delicious eagerness. The mutual pleasure was Numero Uno. Up there with the BEST pussy to munch on by far!

Chanel being so young and tasty was PURE delight to devour my friends! I was in love!!

I just had to get inside this mere mortal lusty babe. She dommed me up and hopped on. OMG! she was so tight, it truly felt like a cock glove!

Chanel rode me Asian cowgirl style for few minutes as I grappled her natural jugs looking up at her sweet smile as she humped me into the pillow.

I had to return the favour so I laid her on the bed and missioned her! Cradling her face in my arms as I drilled her pussy to the brink of damage as she yelped like a school girl on prom night!

Chanel loved a good fuck and I made sure I gave her one!

I pumped her so hard and fast that we didn't get to doggy.....sadly

But I soon enough split her legs far apart to get maximum depth in her tight pussy then before I knew it I filled the dom to overflow level and slowly pulled out of that honey pot to only be kissed 100 more times by her soft sweet pouty lips that took me to higher states of bliss.

Chanel for me was such an intimate experience but only regretted not spending longer........next time for sure!

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

andrewblake
29th June 2015, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the review MTJF..

Great read..

AB