Date of Visit : July sunday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : size 8 B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS BBJ DATY CIM Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : yes/yes

went for a punt and Casey was next available. She's mainland Chinese with limited English. Reasonably looking with black hair down to mid back and a nice smile. She started with some nice kissing with limited tongue action. If they don't use tongue it generally means they do rimming and i'm happy with that. there is a bit of false moaning but overall service is good with a tasy pussy, reasonable BBJ no DT. she is lovely and tight and great to root in all positions. her rimming is outstanding with a combination of trying to get at my appendix coupled with all over licking including my balls. Probably worth it just for this. she has a lovely asshole but it was a no go zone for me but it i could tell it has been used but by smaller dicks. i am only average, BTW.She is nice enough but i will keep on looking around for the perfect root. is she out there?
cheers

Littlewonder
30th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Nice report bro, what is the perfect root, I am not quite shure?

Think I have been close to it a few times with a few different girls but still looking, the problem probably is I wont know it when I find it.

But its fun looking.