Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : nice tits

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DFK,Daty,

Value for money/recommend? :
yes
My experience/comments : Rang michael in the morning to find out who was on that would do cim, he suggested Sasha , so i booked for an hour. on arrival michael showed me to a room and said she was ready, 5 seconds Sasha came in , she has a beautiful face a nice set of tits and a good allround figure.:)She came up to me and pressed her body against me and kissed lightly at first.My hands did the walking, feeling her arse then up to her tits, as i did this my master was comming to life and Sasha could feel him pressing against her, and started to DFK with plenty of tongue work. At this point i paid her for an hour and i jumped in the shower. when she came back she lied on the bed and rubbed her pussy thru her panties, i quickly finnished in the shower and joined her on the bed. Deep tongue kissing while i undressed her,she was stroking my now hardness as i played with her pussy and sucked her tits, i then kissed my way down to her honey pot and ate her out for a good 15 mins with first 1 finger then 2 in her pussy while i licked her clit.:devil: She held my head there as she came , ooo she tasted so sweet ,:idea: i put pressure on her arse with a finger but she pushed my hand away, so i thought it was time to put cock in mouth, which she enjoyed taking as much as she could until she softly gagged on it,:lol: but she enjoyed that and continued to gag her self on it as we moved into 69. Soon it was time my master entered her honny pot so on with the dom gave her another wet licking with plenty of siliver and drove him into her dripping pussy. We fucked in the mis kissing deeply squeezing and sucking her tits , then changed positions a few times until we were in the doggy. Sasha was moaning nicely as i pumped her and:arf::dita: with her arse in the air i wet my finger and put pressure on her arsehole again. She was enjoying my cock too much to notice my finger was now in her arse, i held my finger to my cock and as i pumped her pussy my finger was pumping her arse,:ihih: she was moaning louder now and reached around to hold my hand with the finger deep in her arse but she didn't try to remove it, she just held her hand on my hand and cock as i continued to fuck her and finger her arse.:devil: It wasn't long before i could take no more of this and although i wanted to blow in her mouth i came in her pussy, god it was good! :biggrin: , she took the dom off and took me into her mouth for a little suck and giggle. We lay on the bed cuddling and kissing for 5 minutes before she started on my little master again it diddn't take long for round 2 to begin but i ran out of time to blow a second time , so i showered and kissed her a big thankyou and assured her i will be back to see her again as i have some unfinnished buisness with her and i asked her if next time if i could cum in her mouth , to which she quickly agreed:lol: :coolx: :thumbsup:

Littlewonder
7th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Nice report I saw Sasa last Sunday she sure is fun and good value for money.

GTI
2nd March 2012, 05:14 PM
Person's Name : Sasa

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Feb 2010

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 0299679991

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 8,B cups,nice face,about 160cm tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : FS,DFK,DATY,BBBJ,Plus pussy massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ Yes..Yes.

My experience/comments : I missed a review on this one so here it is.

I was recently doing some Sunday work and had a break where I had to wait for others to perform their tasks before I could resume.

Not wanting to sit around I drove to nearby 533 to see if my current favourite was free.
Unfortunately she was busy with a two hour booking and I could not wait that long so Aunty went through the roster and suggested Sasa..
At first I was hesitant as I confused Sasa with a girl called Ruby(I think)who the last time I saw her she was threatening to punch some punters lights out.:yikes:

Anyway Sasa arrives at the waiting room and I realise she is not the girl I was thinking of :biggrin5:..I don't have much time so say yes and follow Sasa to the room..

I pay the 150 and we briefly talk and kiss lightly.

I remember I had spoken to Sasa sometime in the last year and thought she was a little loud and in your face but one year on she now seems a pleasant and witty lady.

I take a shower while Sasa completes the preliminaries.

She is back in no time..helps me dry off..while lightly kissing my body and lips..:tongue:

Once dried the light kissing turns more passionate and before too long our tongues are own each others throat..

It does not take me too long to bone up and I start to slowly remove Sasa's clothes..sometimes you can tell early if there as any chemistry there and I have all the right feelings already...This girl is ready to play..:arf:

I remove everything but her panties and ask her to keep them on for now..:biggrin5:

Sasa moves down my body and takes my boned up into her mouth and beyond into tonsil territory..She has a good action and no hint of teeth as she continues to work my member..
We are still at the shower and the tock tock is moving on so next it is onto the bed
with me on top grinding against her still panty clad pussy..:arf::arf:

I recall I have destroyed a few pairs of ladies panties like this before and don't fancy another trip to DJs :nonod:so I suggest we move into a 69 position where Sasa again devours my member and I initially pleasure her pussy with my tongue through her sheer panties..:biggrin5:
Next it is time to pull the panties to one site and secure them between her nicely rounded buttocks..I then start to work her clit with my tongue to which she starts to respond by by rolling her hips an driving her moistening pussy into my face.:biggrin5:

I then try to find her G spot with my finger and bingo...I found it and she reacts in the most pleasured way!!!

This punt seems to be going well but the tick tock always moves on so it is Sasa onto her back panties still intact but pulled aside for a few minutes but when it starts to get really wet off with the panties and into a very brisk movement then moving her legs closed whilst keeping her impaled..She...as a lot of girls...likes this position as penetration is not too deep and maybe works their G spot a little more..
She is really pleasured..as am I..so it now her legs apart and raised as I try to drive every millimetre of my boned up member towards her cervix...
Boy..she then unloads once then again..I am thinking about CIM but realise I am not going to get that far..:tongue:
Her vagina seems to change shape and rather than being passive seems to now be trying to devour my member just like a python or some vaginal Hoover..fuck this feels goood..

This cannot and does not last much longer as I shoot my load 1..2..3..times..

I fall onto her exhausted but she asks me not to move as she works her pelvic floor muscles and grabs my member with her vagina and basically starts to wank me..amazing muscle control I think..

This goes on for some time but before she pulls the condom off I pull out my member which is now starting to relax..

She cleans me up and we lie arm in arm for some time..I feel like my energy has been sucked out through the eye of my member and by a vagina no less..

This makes me think of some of the performances at Patpong Road.

Anyway Sasa then gives me a nice massage till the tick tock says time to shower..

Shower and re dressing complete for both we say our good byes and back to work for me..

That was a very good one...I wonder if she can remove a bottle top??:confused5:

Until next time.
GTI.

PS..I think Sasa still works Sundays.

Littlewonder
2nd March 2012, 10:46 PM
The Roster posted on her says Sasa is working Sunday.

GTI
3rd March 2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks LW..I was surprised by her good service and muscle control.:arf:

GTI
3rd March 2012, 08:20 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Feb 2010

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Ph 0299679991

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 8,B cups,nice face,about 160cm tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : FS,DFK,DATY,BBBJ,Plus pussy massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ Yes..Yes.

My experience/comments :

I was recently doing some Sunday work and had a break where I had to wait for others to perform their tasks before I could resume.

Not wanting to sit around I drove to nearby 533 to see if my current favourite was free.
Unfortunately she was busy with a two hour booking and I could not wait that long so Aunty went through the roster and suggested Sasa..
At first I was hesitant as I confused Sasa with a girl called Ruby(I think)who the last time I saw her she was threatening to punch some punters lights out.:yikes:

Anyway Sasa arrives at the waiting room and I realise she is not the girl I was thinking of :biggrin5:..I don't have much time so say yes and follow Sasa to the room..

I pay the 150 and we briefly talk and kiss lightly.

I remember I had spoken to Sasa sometime in the last year and thought she was a little loud and in your face but one year on she now seems a pleasant and witty lady.

I take a shower while Sasa completes the preliminaries.

She is back in no time..helps me dry off..while lightly kissing my body and lips..:tongue:

Once dried the light kissing turns more passionate and before too long our tongues are own each others throat..

It does not take me too long to bone up and I start to slowly remove Sasa's clothes..sometimes you can tell early if there as any chemistry there and I have all the right feelings already...This girl is ready to play..:arf:

I remove everything but her panties and ask her to keep them on for now..:biggrin5:

Sasa moves down my body and takes my boned up member into her mouth and beyond into tonsil territory..She has a good action and no hint of teeth as she continues to work my member..
We are still at the shower and the tock tock is moving on so next it is onto the bed
with me on top grinding against her still panty clad pussy..:arf::arf:

I recall I have destroyed a few pairs of ladies panties(sorry Michelle) like this before and don't fancy another trip to DJs :nonod:so I suggest we move into a 69 position where Sasa again devours my member and I initially pleasure her pussy with my tongue through her sheer panties..:biggrin5:
Next it is time to pull the panties to one site and secure them between her nicely rounded buttocks..I then start to work her clit with my tongue to which she starts to respond by by rolling her hips an driving her moistening pussy into my face.:biggrin5:

I then try to find her G spot with my finger and bingo...I found it and she reacts in the most pleasured way!!!

This punt seems to be going well but the tick tock always moves on so it is Sasa onto her back panties still intact but pulled aside for a few minutes but when it starts to get really wet off with the panties and into a very brisk movement then moving her legs closed whilst keeping her impaled..She...as a lot of girls...likes this position as penetration is not too deep and maybe works their G spot a little more..
She is really pleasured..as am I..so it now her legs apart and raised as I try to drive every millimetre of my boned up member towards her cervix...
Boy..she then unloads once then again..I am thinking about CIM but realise I am not going to get that far..:tongue:
Her vagina seems to change shape and rather than being passive seems to now be trying to devour my member just like a python or some vaginal Hoover..fuck this feels goood..

This cannot and does not last much longer as I shoot my load 1..2..3..times..

I fall onto her exhausted but she asks me not to move as she works her pelvic floor muscles and grabs my member with her vagina and basically starts to wank me..amazing muscle control I think..

This goes on for some time but before she pulls the condom off I pull out my member which is now starting to relax..

She cleans me up and we lie arm in arm for some time..I feel like my energy has been sucked out through the eye of my member and by a vagina no less..

This makes me think of some of the performances at Patpong Road.

Anyway Sasa then gives me a nice massage till the tick tock says time to shower..

Shower and re dressing complete for both we say our good byes and back to work for me..

That was a very good one...I wonder if she can remove a bottle top??:confused5:

PS..Sasa still works Sundays.

andrewblake
3rd March 2012, 10:37 PM
Arrrhhhhhh.. Sasa is on my visit list for along time.. But alas Sunday is not gud for me!.. :( maybe I can ask Aunty to see if she can be there on another day?!..

Nice to see that a nice time was had GTI.. :)

AB

Littlewonder
4th March 2012, 07:08 AM
Arrrhhhhhh.. Sasa is on my visit list for along time.. But alas Sunday is not gud for me!.. :( maybe I can ask Aunty to see if she can be there on another day?!..

Nice to see that a nice time was had GTI.. :)

AB

You might be in luck AB I think she is working next Friday 9th March 2012, but check with Angie as these things change.

Littlewonder
4th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Angie Just told me Sasa usually works on Sundays but this week she will also be working on Friday thats 9th March 2012

Jsomeone
27th August 2012, 06:40 PM
They Say
Sasa - Size 7,D cup,165CM,fun personality,excellent service, **back again @533 after a long break,a fun girl so come let your hair down with her**

I say Hell yeah.

natural breasts with elongated nipples.
Accurate photo (http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html)

A bit of a sultry Canton beauty

She came into the room and we started kissing and groping each other, how long she asked?
I gave her $150 for the hour and went to the shower. As I stood in the shower staring across the roofs of the surrounding shops I wondered if I was being watched.

She returned to the room just after me and we got straight back into the kissing and the groping.
I massaged and rubbed around her fanny though kept away from her slit, it didnt take too long before she took care of that. While she rubbed her clit I peeled off her lace panties and replaced her finger with my Tongue.

Once her fire was well and truly lite I got on top of her for 69, She used her hands to great effort up and down my back around my arse.We were both playing our parts along to the music, (Moby or Moby like Euro lounge 200x type of stuff) We then switched to her on top, her head bobbed up and down taking in all but the last inch on my member. As she launched towards orgasm she rocked back forth against my waggling tongue as if my tongue was a spring, then all of a sudden her head slumped forward with her face was flat against my groin I could feel her tongue flaying about against my cock in her mouth as she ground her clit against my tongue. When the grinding stopped she took my dick out of her mouth and went crazy flickering her tongue over every sensitive bit of me in it's reach. I said Condom but she ignored me sitting me against the bed head she slurped away again with great gusto and eye contact.
Eventually she stopped and went looking for her works (condom and lube).
I stood up and got her to sit in the arm chair, I had the idea of kneeling in front of her but she sat too far back so I took her standing. I went through a whole range of variations of statue as varying muscles and tendons started to ache, at one point I was squatting with my legs spread in front of her. Eventually when I could stand no more I knelt in front of her and pulled her half off the chair so I could gain access. This worked better than I could of imagined, on the in stroke I was hitting the vagina upper wall (g spot region) while on the out stroke I pivoted out grinding my pubic bone against her clit. All of a sudden the tempo jumped a few notches, and the volume right along with it. It wasn't before long wham bam a bolt of pleasure shot up my back exploding in my head, as my nuts evacuated their contents. I had few moments of coherence in which I noticed bucking, flaying limbs and alot of noise (from both of us), when I regained concious we were slowly grinding against each other softly tongue kissing, her legs were wrapped around me.
When I eventually withdrew, she offered me a massage, she fall on top of me after less than a minute, I lay they very content with her lying on top of me her large (for asian) soft breasts felt heavenly. After a few minutes she started to grind her pussy into my tail bone, it didn't take too much of that before she had turned me over and was offering to sit on my face. I flipped her around for a 69 and much to my surprise she very quickly had me ready to go again but alas I hadn't the energy in the tank to complete the task and it wasn't too long before I collapsed on top of her. She sat me back down against the bedhead pulled the condom off, and in the inverted crab ? dry humped me with her arse off the bed so my cock was riding between her arse cheeks, I looked at the clock to see time was up. I gave her another hundred to extend. Mamasan was sitting on the step a few metres from the door (one of the outback rooms). Nope Sasa had a booking but another girl would come in and take over. I passed on that though ( I dont want to start setting myself such precedences of decadence )

JimmyK
27th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Very nice and detailed review. Thanks Jsomeone! Sound like a really good time, will need to head back to 533 again soon

andrewblake
28th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Nice review J..

One of the gems of 533..

AB

MrJellyFish
19th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Needed to dissolve the stresses of life today so I hopped like a horny bunny that I am down to Angie's palace of pleasure. She immediately slotted me in to devour an hour with a bright bubbly bouncy Chinese goddess called Sasa.
http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html
Sasa appeared in the room just as I stepped out of the shower and I was taken by her voluptuousness in an instant. :shocked:

After some DFK hands roaming and temperatures soaring, Sasa planted soft kisses on my body from head to my awaiting muscle of love.
Upon arrival Sasa worked my steel shaft of meat for over 10 minutes making want to DATY her for more taste. So we 69ed and great BBBJ was the order of the day :yikes:

Sasa's Dom application timed precariously to engage in some rodeo style rooting. We hammered away in about 4-5 different styles of copulous until Sasa once again timed the explosion of my cock comfortably aimed at her upper torso namely her beautiful soft breasts with eye poking nipples to conclude and compliment her natural beauty :o

I walked away feeling renewed and revived. All I can say about Sasa was that she walked in with a Devil's smile and angel eyes. She was certainly hell on heels and she turned my wheels. :crazy:
Pop Evil - Boss's Daughter ft. Mick Mars of Motley Crue & Playboy Playmate Jessa Hinton - YouTube (http://youtu.be/ZIyz7RZg0Zg)

Littlewonder
19th December 2012, 03:42 PM
I am trying to think if I have seen this Sasa they have had so many Sara's and Sasa's that its very confusing, Its a worry I think there has been more of them than I have had birthdays and thats bad news.

Glad you had a good time with this Sasa sounds like she is worth a visit.

bill_100
4th January 2013, 06:13 PM
Person's Name : SASA

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991

Date of Visit : 04/01/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991; http://533willoughby.com.au (http://533willoughby.com.au/)

Hours of Business : 10:00 to late

Rates : $90 30 min; $150 per hour

Size/shape : size 6, ~165cm, slim, round face, B+ breasts with longish pink nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese HK, basic English

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, CBJ, some fingering. Appeared to be willing

Value for money/recommend? : Value for money/recommend? : Reasonable session but rushed and poor room (kitchen); no airconditioning; annoyed that there had been a swap in girl, at the end she said that she was Sasa

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
Person's Name : SASA
Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991
Date of Visit : 04/01/2013
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991; http://533willoughby.com.au (http://533willoughby.com.au/)
Hours of Business : 10:00 until late
Rates : $90 30 min; $150 per hour
Size/shape : size 6, ~165cm, slim, round face, B+ breasts with longish pink nipples
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese HK, basic English
Services Provided : DFK, DATY, CBJ, some fingering. Appeared to be willing

Value for money/recommend? : Reasonable session but rushed and poor room (kitchen); no airconditioning; annoyed that there had been a swap in girl, at the end she said that she was Sasa

Posted on other sites too.

Considered going back to 280 to see Barbie or one of the others, or going to Billy’s at Marrickville or 104 but decided to go back to 533. Went onto the roster and rang 533 at 9AM and asked to book Coco at 10am but was told not available until 11am. So asked who was available and told Mandy (new girl) so made bookling for an hour.

Arrived at 09:55 and was shown into the waiting cubicle whena porn DVD was showing a white stud shagging a young blond Caucasian whilst there was a lot of movement in the corridor at 533.
A knock at the door and a young shapely Chinese girl dressed in black bra and panties set came in who I assumed was Mandy and took my hand and led me down the corridor to the end before going to the outside area and into the kitchen/breakout room which had a ¾ bed as well. Angie came and said something about sorry for the room but “one room out of action as shower was repaired” so this would be the action room. I gather I had dran the short straw as I am not a regular. At that stage I did not mind the temporary room as the bed seemed OK but must admit I have never scored a decent room lately at 533 since the new owners as usually in the outside area with the laundry shower. Angie tried to downgrade me to 45 mins but I said I wanted an hour so gave her the $150.

I was offered a shower but declined as I had just showered before driving there so was helped off with my clothes as we kissed , I assisted her to remove her bra as she raised her arms to display her breasts with nice longish pink nipples which became erect as I touched her and then her panties. She gyrated around as I stroked her and then bent over the bed to display her well shaped bottom.

After some more of this we reverted to kissing and then moved onto the bed. Started to kiss and stoke her body and breasts as she made sounds and “Oh Baby” noises which I found a bit artificial however it was evident that she seemed to like what I was doing. Kissed down her body and did a few flicks of the tongue across her mound but did not indulge in DATY as I had not seen her shower and the room was hot and uncomfortable so decide that this was a finger day. So I concentrated on her clitoris and she became wet and reactive but asked her to put a bit of lubricant on as this allows better sensation and stops her getting sore. She had a couple of orgasms but they were not the very intense types that other girls seem to have. She likes a lot of external finger but I did insert to her G-spot and I think I detected a sponge or something in her, hope it was not a tampon. After about 35 mins she began work on me with a nice CBJ (my choice) so at 45 min she wanted to pack up and go shower. I said that it was a bit early so gave her a bit more fingering and then off outside to the shower as a delivery man was bring in a carton of soft drink so if you value privacy be careful.

This is the second time that 533 have not honoured a booking and I suspect that Mandy may not exist as Angie asked me how the session was and I said OK but I have booked Mandy and she said “she come later”. (Even Billy’s honours a booking, that I must say.)

I think with factory throughput concept, time shortening, the parking, room quality, poor HVAC and privacy issues as well as the lack of honouring of appointments I shall avoid this place in the future. It is a pity because they have some really good girls but I like and total experience not just there “to get the rocks off.”

Littlewonder
4th January 2013, 09:01 PM
Have to agree with you bill_100 the kitchen is no place to spend an hour with a beautiful lady, think I would have passed I like a bit of comfort and privacy s well, the back rooms are both a bit better now they are air conditioned but you still have to use the shared shower in the laundry.

Dave Licker
30th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Sasa @ 533 Willoughby Road – Apr-May 2013
~30yo, 5'5”, 6-D, sultry voice, laughs a lot – fun! Hong Konger. Sensual BBBJ

I feel a bit bad for not writing this review earlier. Sometimes writing just seems like more work! In this particular case, though, Sasa deserves this review.

I've seen her a couple times in the past two months. I was going to see another girl, but she wasn't available, so decided to have a go with Sasa. Something about her had always interested me. Upon meeting her, I was quite disappointed with myself that I had not asked to see her earlier. Bad Dave! Her beautiful face and big eyes, curvy body, and sultry voice immediately knocked me off my feet. She's a bit of a hottie, this one. Certainly hit my buttons.

I was even more surprised when Sasa got into a BBBJ, as it was incredibly slow and sensual. She knew exactly what I wanted and needed. I was very surprised, and very happy :-)

Eating Sasa out, I wasn't sure if I was having much of a good impact on her, as she's a bit quiet. I get off on driving women over the edge hahaha. But, I absolutely hate faking, and all that oooohh and ahhhhh shit. Sasa's not a faker like that.

Sasa's a really fun chick to play with, and I find her incredibly sexy. She was happy both times to finish me off with an almost-CIM, and I can see she always did her best to make sure I had fun, and to make sure she had fun as well (which is very important!)

Highly recommended for a fun, sensual playtime with a frisky, sultry woman. I'd be back there much more frequently, but my attention is currently turned to some non-WG playmates which are shagging me to within inches of my life hahaha.

usw
5th July 2013, 09:11 PM
I agree fully! I have had the pleasure of Sasa's company many times now and have never been dissapointed. She is one great fun, GFE girl. Always eager to please and with a fun, caring personality. Maybe not a skinny beauty queen, but she is pretty and shapely, with a bubbly personality, what more can a man ask for! I have had the pleasure of bringing her to a genuine climax several times, although this takes some commitment and peseverance. She just loves DFKing, so if you are a kisser, this is your girl.

Paris LeCoq
18th September 2013, 04:23 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughy Rd

Date of Visit : 7 sept 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Hours of Business : 10am - midnight

Rates : $90 30min

Size/shape : slim and shapely

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :
After work I was in the area and decided to check out this establishment. It was about 10pm on a Saturday night.
Easy parking accross the road.

Went up and 1 girl was available, Sasa. She is an absolute stunner with gorgeous eyes and a great body.
We went to the backroom. Bit awkward cause there is no shower in the room and you had to go into the laundry for a shower. But never mind.
Sasa is really sweet, hugging and kissing and then BBBJ on bed. She is amazingly soft and gentle, almost like a butterfly sucking your cock :D
But she also gave it a bit of a more urgent tug a couple of times, probably working out if I was going to come quickly. Anyway, i did a bit of fingering, she was ok with it but didn't encourage too much.

Sex was pretty normal, cow girl, missionary and finish with doggy. So the sex was fine, but she was so sweet and gorgeous that just being with her was enjoyable. Man I sound like a pussy!
Anyway, good sex, lovely girl, worth every penny.

Paris

WOTAN010
18th September 2013, 05:22 PM
Paris, Sasa always provides good service but agree those back rooms are not ideal.

ron13
1st October 2013, 09:34 PM

Establishment : 533 willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday morning , Aug 2013.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : on this site

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : medium height , shapely, toned

Nationality or Ethnicity : China (?)

Services Provided : bbbj fs laugh a minute

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely a fun playmate.

My experience/comments :

Sasa is pretty with long dark hair and is well presented but its her personality that you remember. Everything is a source of amusement for her and you just cant help but share a laugh at any little thing. We managed to get a room with a couch and I ahd her sit on my lap while I alternated between dfk and exploring her shapely body and wondering what she would do next to make me smile.

Turns out what really made me happy was hen she dropped to the floor and looked up at my , taking my now hard cock into her skilled mouth. Eventually it as onto the bed with her in doggie and me standing behind her ... she asked me to go slow while I gently fucked her from behind and we both looked at each other in the mirrors - even at the slow pace it was such a visual treat I didn't hold out long and that was the end of round one.

Sasa gives a very attentive and sensual masssage with light tickling and ball fondling which got me going again... once she was sure I was totally hard again she rolled me over and alternated between using her mouth and hands.. she worked hard to make it twice in the hour with a just minute to spare. Great service.

GTI
30th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Sometimes..maybe because of their allocated time slot some ladies can drift a little towards obscurity and I think this could be the case with 533's Hong Kong lady Sasa..

Sasa is a lady who is usually out of the headlines but provides a top service and has this fun loving personality that enhances your experience with her.

She is..in my opinion..one of 533s hidden gems and certainly worth a visit.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html)

Sasa works Saturday @533 and is well worth the price of admission if you have a few spare cycles..

Go see and enjoy this hidden gem..she will make you smile...for sure..

Louis Koo
23rd December 2013, 09:13 PM
Sometimes..maybe because of their allocated time slot some ladies can drift a little towards obscurity and I think this could be the case with 533's Hong Kong lady Sasa..

Sasa is a lady who is usually out of the headlines but provides a top service and has this fun loving personality that enhances your experience with her.

She is..in my opinion..one of 533s hidden gems and certainly worth a visit.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/sasa.html)

Sasa works Saturday @533 and is well worth the price of admission if you have a few spare cycles..

Go see and enjoy this hidden gem..she will make you smile...for sure..

"As quoted by 533 hall of famer GTI sic.."

Establishment : 533 willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday evening, Dec 2013.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au)

Hours of Business : 10am - 12am

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : medium height, shapely, toned, all women and voluptuous!.. yummy yummy! i like i like..

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ,FS,GFE, Minx, laughter, giggles and just plain fun! such a centre of attention and sparkle in her eyes!

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yeah!.. but can a HK action star have two girlfriends?!.. lol

My experience/comments :

Sigh..

I think I have meet my match again.. My darling will have competition for my affections!, so i wonder if I will be able to have two girlfriends?!..

I had finished up for the year with work.. great feeling and relief that I stitched up all the deals and could now be put at ease for the next 3 weeks.. no more bloody meeting and number crunching to make the project work and on time.. With this midnight oil burning.. a hefty bonus awaited.. lol the hard work paid off and I could take 3 months off without having to worry about the moolah.. if i wanted to and was a spent thrift!.. but hey.. money burring a hole in your pocket calls for some down time!

So punting we shall go till i drop! i write this having punted for 3 days now.. known punts but still enjoyable and great time.. more on that later!.. few reviews to follow!..

Now back to it!..

Sasa..

What can be said about this quiet achiever?!.. she is a dark mare at 533.. not much has been written on her or even promoted.. lol.. GREAT! keep it that way!..

She may not be everyones cognac.. but she makes up for it everywhere else..

She is described as being voluptuous, curvy, and all women.. kinda brazillian even! asian/brazillian for that matter!.. she has lovely flowing long hair, immaculate makeup and presentation and just has this aura of fun,easy going personality that is hard to describe.. If you took her out to a party she would be one of the centre of it.. laughing, giggling, dancing, singing, drinking!.. just a fun girl to be around!..

I don't know why i rang to see her.. just punt lotto!..

She put me at ease straight away as I was cautious as it was all new.. and also matching up to my darling.. :)

We just gelled.. and again when that happens.. it is a rare thing..

We kissed, giggled, laughed and tickled.. and just went with the flow.. almost a summer romance!.. lol

Here popsicle skills were a tease, slow.. fast.. slow.. just a tease.. again it is ymmv.. onto the main course we just were feeling our way around and each other.. nothing fireworks but the feeling was mutual.. amazing.. If i had time I would of extended as she was free.. but duty elsewhere awaited.. hence my brain has been frazzled the past few days!.. how to keep two favourites now! lol

We finished up and just chatted and I could feel we had a mutual connection.. not love!.. but one of Punting love!.. lol

We showered and a quick peck and kiss on the lips and i was on my way.. return i will again!.. but what am i to do! torn between two!

Sasa is a true gem.. different to my darling.. almost compliments.. So know I have found the two ultimate GFE here.. lol.. for me anyway!.. She really is the hidden gem of 533.. not the headlines of the other fabulous girls at 533.. So i hope to keep it that way!.. maybe not now after this!..

See you soon my girlfriend number 1.2!

Louis koo tin lok

Louis Koo
28th December 2013, 01:53 PM
should i? should i not?!.. today?.. lol hmm.. upset my gf#1!.. wish they were on the same day then a double!.. arhhhh.. heaven..

louis

Louis Koo
14th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Wow!.. It's been that long.. Where has she gone.. Sigh.. Hols I hope..