PDA

View Full Version : LI - skinny size 5

Misfit44
13th November 2012, 03:57 PM
This was a bonus donk for me that I got LI just after a session with new girl Daisy.
She just finished interview with Angie and I got to try her out.

Li is Chinese next door plain type girl, size 5, 160cm and skinny and slim (my type of girl).
Small breasts (like boy) with stubby nipples.
I prefer her small boobs to the enhanced boobs that are so common today.
Li has a taunt body of a cat.... no fat.
Just a lean and slim fucking machine.
She can speak Chinese, Cantonese and little English.
She loved DATY, nice beautiful pussy reminding me of a nice fresh Sydney rock oyster.
Deep throat, DFK, CIM, ... usual stuff.
What I like about her is her natural GFE attitude.
If you want boobs then don't bother with LI.

She fucks great on top grinding away.
I love bony girls because you really feel it better than a meaty body.
What else can I say?
I just hope Angie puts her on immediately since I liked my experience with Li.

JimmyK
13th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Fantastic repprt

Littlewonder
21st November 2012, 06:09 AM
So does Li have a day she is working yet?

jackstar
21st November 2012, 10:36 AM
Just spoke to Angie, says she has no idea who Li is??

Longlunches
21st November 2012, 02:18 PM
Could he mean Lily ?

Littlewonder
21st November 2012, 02:30 PM
Could he mean Lily ?

His discription of LI
"Li is Chinese next door plain type girl, size 5, 160cm and skinny and slim (my type of girl).
Small breasts (like boy) with stubby nipples."

Look at the photo of Lily on 533 web site it can't be Lilly, she has boobs.

bill_100
21st November 2012, 08:42 PM
I suggest that misfit44 ring or call in to 533, speak to Angie and tell them the actual time, date and day that he saw her which must coincide with when Daisy worked and that may help her identify who it could have been.

Licker
22nd November 2012, 02:19 AM
Actually I did 4 girls at 533 this morning 1030-2pm.
Other two was Nana and Ayumi.

This was a bonus donk for me that I got LI just after a session with new girl Daisy.
She just finished interview with Angie and I got to try her out.

Well, given the above posts and since I spent 2 hours with Daisy 10:30 to 12:30, that would mean Misfit saw Daisy after me.

That put's the time frame for LI (or whoever) to just before 2pm.

The other two girls (apart above mentioned) on the roster for that day don't really fit to the description Misfit gave for LI.

Misfit44
22nd November 2012, 09:31 AM
LI was probably her real name.
I did ask her for her "working" name but she just got interviewed by Angie and didn't know.
It was Angie who introduced her to me and said she was just interviewed and maybe I try her out.
I will check and report back.
LI said she just arrive Sydney about 2 weeks ago. I should have given her my mobile number to help her out.

Misfit44
11th December 2012, 09:14 PM
Was still trying to solve this mystery on what happened to LI.

Today I went back to see Angie again and found DAISY to be LI.

Angie said she changed the name of Li to Daisy.

Immediately I took her for one hour since skinny girls are my FAV.
Sex was same as the first time .. was exhausted by the end.

This one will be my regular donk!
I just love slim skinny girls like crazy.

Angie asks me to check out another new girl VIVIAN who just started today.
I told her my battery was flat already because of Daisy but I will try do it just to be one of the first guys.
See new report.

Licker
11th December 2012, 11:51 PM
Well, now it makes sense.
And your description of Li actually fits Daisy.

Next time I see Angie, i need to tell her to stop confusing us punters with random names.

Especially as Daisy was rostered the day before as 'Daisy', before you saw her.
I bloody booked her 2 days prior!

P.S. then again, I don't think it's Angie who writes the rosters, so I'll give her a pass.
Especially a lovely lady that she is :blush2:

Littlewonder
12th December 2012, 06:55 AM
So the mystery of the missing Li is solved she is Daisy and having seen Daisy glad to say she is at 533 she is one nice punt.

hard
12th December 2012, 09:59 AM
................P.S. then again, I don't think it's Angie who writes the rosters, so I'll give her a pass.
Especially a lovely lady that she is :blush2:

LOL... Well... we know who does and if he gets it pear-shaped with Angie, she'll have his nuts for ear-rings :lol:

GTI
12th December 2012, 10:34 AM
LOL... Well... we know who does and if he gets it pear-shaped with Angie, she'll have his nuts for ear-rings :lol:

You have left me feeling a little insecure Master but then again it is nice to know that one's private bits could have another use in the after life...:ihih:

Regarding the girls names..you think you are confused at times..try it from my end...:sad:

Contrary to popular belief I do not provide the girls names..vital statistics..etc..etc..In fact many of the girls I never see..

One of the pre reqs for doing the 533 roster is you have to be a mind reader and ask yourself what Aunty really means when she gives you the info..

You then have to massage the info into something that is presentable and hopefully provides some meaningful information for all us punters.

As Aunty says "you work it out".

Thanks Master..I will certainly be keeping an eye on my gonads in the future..:lol: :lol:

andrewblake
12th December 2012, 11:28 AM
Yes Master, dear Sir GTI is the man servant!.. May also be the eunuch!.. To the empress dowenger! So your analogy sits well!.. Lol

Good to see you back Master.. Our galactic crusades await!.. I have been keeping busy!.. :)

AB

hard
12th December 2012, 12:36 PM
You have left me feeling a little insecure Master but then again it is nice to know that one's private bits could have another use in the after life...:ihih:

Regarding the girls names..you think you are confused at times..try it from my end...:sad:

........................As Aunty says "you work it out".

Thanks Master..I will certainly be keeping an eye on my gonads in the future..:lol: :lol:

I'm sure you're safe GTI... the Empress would be lost without your input... sterling job :yesnod:

Yes Master, dear Sir GTI is the man servant!.. May also be the eunuch!.. To the empress dowenger! So your analogy sits well!.. Lol

Good to see you back Master.. Our galactic crusades await!.. I have been keeping busy!.. :)

AB

Yes AB, I've noticed your 'busy-ness'... :yikes:

Meanwhile, I've been around... lurking... but a little less active, apart from a handful of regulars... :sleep:

But I am ever in pursuit of rare and exotic pleasures... :devil:

Littlewonder
12th December 2012, 01:28 PM

Contrary to popular belief I do not provide the girls names..vital statistics..etc..etc..In fact many of the girls I never see..

One of the pre reqs for doing the 533 roster is you have to be a mind reader and ask yourself what Aunty really means when she gives you the info..

You then have to massage the info into something that is presentable and hopefully provides some meaningful information for all us punters.

As Aunty says "you work it out".

Your not her little sunshine boy for nothing are you GTI