Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : December 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10-Late

Rates : $150/hour

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Candy is short (I estimate 152 cms, not the 165 claimed), Chinese with a nicely shaped, in proportion body with C boobs. I was surprised at her shortness as I had made a booking assuming her website height details were fairly accurate. The other girls were busy, so no chance to change.
We moved straight onto the bed, me on my back, her beside. She started to give me a catbath, beginning around my neck but avoiding my face where my lips longed for a kiss. Down to my nipples which always respond to that. I was starting to feel good. Then she moved lower for some teabagging. For some reason, ladies I’ve seen recently have started doing this. I quite like the licking but I’ve now come to the conclusion that I don’t like any pulling of my balls – it feels distinctly uncomfortable and can ruin my erection. I did start to flag a little but Candy moved onto BBBJ which changed the situation. After a while, I thought this is going too fast, so I encouraged her up to me and started licking her nipple. She obviously liked that. Then the other boob, whilst massaging her clit. She seemed to enjoy it. Then some more BBBJ for me. On with the dom but before I entered her in mish, she put some lube on her pussy. That might have been a mistake because when I entered her, I felt no friction, as if I was in a big room. Bugger! I kept going, kissing her at the same time but after a while, my neck got sore. The problem was that I am fairly tall and she is short. I wasn’t going anywhere, so I took a break and tried doggy. Usually I don’t cum in doggy but it feels different and it’s nice to see her body from a different viewpoint. I tried mish again but eventually gave up on that and finished with a HJ.
In all of this, I felt Candy was trying her best to get me to cum but my body, on this occasion, was proving recalcitrant.

MrJellyFish
12th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Was feeling like something sweet this morning so I booked in a new lass called CANDY
Well first impression was well rounded natural 36DD cups that stole my view from what else she had going on,like her dorky black rimmed glasses but that was only a distraction if what would unfold over the next hour!
Candy stands about 5' 3" and has a pleasant disposition about her. With her quirky voice and sweet smile she was a real spark of joy to talk to.
She showered straight after me and revealed her true figure which was top heavy to sum it up. Her tofu like skin and shoulder length hair complemented by her neatly trimmed honeypot just made her even more attractive.
Candy wasted no time in serving me up with a cat bath from nipple to the family jewels and her tongue action was getting my blood pumping viciously through my arteries.
As I lay there watching her delicately lick my washed skin, Candy continued to entice me with her fingers fondling my now turning marbles as they begun to swell and roll about. Soon enough Candy grappled my now awaiting growing shaft and gently licked my pink helmet until it pulsed like a time bomb on the tip of her tongue. Speaking of tongue......Candy knows how to work her tongue like a linguistic professor, swirling, flicking and licking like a hungry python in the Amazon seeking out it's next meal, and I was her NeXt meal!
With such artistic use of her moist warm probe upon my flesh,Candy's oral skills are the best to date!
Once my aching flesh rod was hard enough to hang a flag upon it, Candy reaches for her bottle of water and takes a mouthful, for a minute I thought she was thirsty but to my surprise she proceeded to give me a slurpee I'd never forget!
With such tenacity and gentleness,Candy blew my mind apart as she sucked, swished and swirled the water and her tongue about my cock like nothing I'd experienced before! What is this feeling of such pleasure? If it had a name I'd put Candy's brand on it.
Candy alternated between sucking my knob with mouthfuls of water and DT my cock hard up against the back of her throat. She was awesome at it too!
This oral sensation went on for 30minutes of intense pleasure and honestly it could of gone on for 2hrs easily. It was simply FANTASTIC !
Well the next thing I knew Candy was putting a rubber in her mouth and strategically putting it on my raging rod of meat and suddenly she climbed aboard and slide her honeypot deep onto me.
This was bliss as she was tight and it felt amazing. As she rode me CG with full view of her gorgeous fun bags 36DD naturals she simultaneously sucked my nipples pumping my meat to the brink. As I was almost there she hopped off and ripped off the rubber and once again unleashed her oral skills upon me. This was too much to handle so I turned her over n under 69 and we mutually pleasured one another for like 10 minutes. Her semi shaved honeypot tasted sweet and odourless as it should and immense pleasure was on for all. The hour was soon approaching and once again Candy took the lead and grabbed another mouthful of water from her bottle and slurped n sucked away at my now purple headed rocket ready to explode.
Candy's sweet schoolgirl nature with her high pitched voice and subtle giggles made me feel 20 years younger. Her oral skills,tongue action and technical expertise are a world class act that I'm my book is hard to beat to date!
Candy's best features are too many to list but her natural 36DD breasts are on top of the list with her perfect nipples and soft cuddly skin, Candy is definitely one lick short of the ULTIMATE lolly!
As Candy worked my cock like a mechanic on a hot rod, my eyes rolled back as I fast approached explosion status then Candy deepened her oral thrusts and I unloaded what seemed like a head of schooner lager deep into her oral chamber CIM. Candy is the Best of the Best in the oral department.
The hour was definitely not enough and I will definitely book her again.
This girl is one of Angie's BEST so catch her while you can!

silk
13th December 2013, 11:57 AM
Read your review last night.
Was horny as hell.
Jumped in the car and was throat deep 20 mins later.
She is a gem.
We can add prolonged, enthusiastic and sloppy rimming to her repertoire. Oh and dfk (before rimming).
CIM was encouraged by candy however she couldn't take it all which made for a very pretty messed up face and lots of giggles.

Go see.

Sorry for no template, doing this via mobile.

SILK

MrJellyFish
15th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Yes I'm sorry I was too excited and forgot to mention the DD,DATY, DFK,GFE, PSE, she's a real prize indeed!!!

kcper
20th December 2013, 07:40 PM
i booked her for an hour last week and i can confirm that candy indeed does encourage CIM before second round for the main course. black rim glasses is massive turn on for me :ciappa:

WOTAN010
21st December 2013, 04:46 PM
i booked her for an hour last week and i can confirm that candy indeed does encourage CIM before second round for the main course. black rim glasses is massive turn on for me :ciappa:

Could you please give us a full Review of your experience using the Template?

kcper
2nd February 2014, 10:20 AM
erson's Name : Candy

Establishment : 533 Willougby road

Date of Visit : 25/01/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willougby road

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : D asian cup firm-ish handful, slight meaty, large-ish ass and thigh

Nationality or Ethnicity : cantonese speaking southern Chinese / HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, dt, rimming, dfk, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yes!

My experience/comments :

My first encounter with Candy in december did not result in "mouthful water slurpee dt" and rimming like OP and other brief replies above. So i gave her another try, i liked her cute face with the black rimmed glasses anyway.

Call and booked for an hour right after knowing i will finish work earlier that saturday. Assigned to the last back room, after shower in the laundry, quickly ran back into room to dry out as the open windows were blowing air in, made it a wee bit chilly on a summer afternoon. Candy came in half way thru and took over with the towel.

With all that done, Candy sat me down at the edge of the bed with a cheeky smile [i loved her dimples on the face, so damn cute with the black rimmed glasses], out somemore she said, so i moved out more and now is leaning on the edge instead of sitting on the bed. After a licking tease on the john and his balls, she gently pushed me lying down, move my lower back up and gone straight to rimming:biggrin5:

Moved on to the bed for alternating BBBJ+DFK, she said thirsty, grab her bottle of water and gave me the mouthful water slurpee dt that gave me another big :biggrin5: and moan in pleasure.
Main course was pretty SOP with lotsa dfk and i came quite early, a bit disappointed with myself knowing johnny is done for the day.

Candy gave pretty good, firm massage after that and i walked out with a smile. Pity she had a phone call from a friend and i showered alone, i had hoped i get to wash her boobies like last time, oh well, you cant have everything at once.