Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am-12pm

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : D cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

I went to the place after dinner with a few friends in crows nest. The street is quite busy during the day and right next to a bus stop but it was pretty quite at 10pm when I go there. Meet Angie at the door and was told one girl will be ready in 5 minute and everyone else is busy for the next hour or so. My experience with Angie's 5 minute is anthing upto 1/2 an hour. Anyway after about 15minute a girl name nicole pop in and induce herself to me. Nice girl probably 1.55m in height slightly chubby but not fat. Its quite hard to describe the best I could come up with is she is a small frame lady with a extra few kg on but you couldn't call her fat at all.

Once I come out of the shower she started dfk me. I waste no time at all the grab her 100% natural D cups and squeeze them gently on my hand. They are very nice indeed. She lead me to the bed after awhile and going bbbj and ball licking on me. Maybe not the best I had but she does a very good job. Then she go on top for awhile then we change to doggy and I can see her puppy bouncing like no tomorrow. With about 15 minute left on the clock I went for the old mission and grab her breast firmly as I cum.

Through out the whole one hour session she stuck her tongue into my mouth when ever she can. I love to have a pash every now and then but I think she over do it abit.

Littlewonder
20th January 2013, 09:38 PM
I have seen Nichole in the hallway a few times, she looks inviting, but with Sara, Shelly and Coco also on Sundays I haven't managed to see her yet. Thanks for the report Jk

JimmyK
20th January 2013, 09:43 PM
Great report jimmy76, nicole sounds like a nice time. Sorry LW, but this ain't me, lots of jimmy's joining the forum these days. There was a jimmyc as well that wrote a report, so confusing! :)

Littlewonder
21st January 2013, 06:43 AM
Great report jimmy76, nicole sounds like a nice time. Sorry LW, but this ain't me, lots of jimmy's joining the forum these days. There was a jimmyc as well that wrote a report, so confusing! :)

I will have to look closer in future sorry Both Jimmy K & 76 such original names

jimmy76
21st January 2013, 11:54 AM
You two looks familiar on ausxx forum. lol

ps little wonder bobo last shift is tomorrow. She is going home on wed.

Littlewonder
21st January 2013, 12:23 PM
You two looks familiar on ausxx forum. lol

ps little wonder bobo last shift is tomorrow. She is going home on wed.

That's a shame is she coming back? I am having trouble getting around all the girls at present,

jimmy76
21st January 2013, 02:28 PM
Don't think she will be back. She make more money here but got other commitment oversea.

I want to see Lola tomorrow but I have also promised to try and see her again on tomorrow.

Maybe I should do a double...:devil:

GTI
21st January 2013, 03:06 PM
Don't think she will be back. She make more money here but got other commitment oversea.

I want to see Lola tomorrow but I have also promised to try and see her again on tomorrow.

Maybe I should do a double...:devil:

All the more reason for a Bobo and Lola double Jimmy76..

Hopefully Bobo has her busiest day ever @533 tomorrow.

andrewblake
21st January 2013, 03:10 PM
Maybe I should open my 2013 account and punt with a Lola and Bobo double as suggested!.. Very very tempting!..

AB

jimmy76
21st January 2013, 03:52 PM
It will be so funny if everyone go for lola and bobo double tomorrow.

Littlewonder
21st January 2013, 06:35 PM
Well you better hurry up and book Knowing Angie she is probably close to fully booked already.