PDA

View Full Version : Lola - A Drean For Big Boob Lovers.

Littlewonder
23rd January 2013, 08:21 AM
Service Provider's Name: Lola
Session Month: January
Session Year: 2013
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour: 533 Willoughby Road
Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
Photos Authenticity: 100% Real Lola doesn't have any photos on the web site yet!
Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Incall: Establishment's Venue
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: Daytime
Estimated Age: 27
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Nationality: China
Knowledge of English: Poor
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'-4"
Body Shape: Athletic
Estimated Body Size: 8
Estimated Breast Size: D
Enhanced breasts?: No
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Any Tattoos?: None
Any Piercings?: None
Full Sex Available: Yes
Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Hand job Available: Yes
Massage Available: Yes
Extras Charged: No
Doubles and Group Sex:
Overall Looks: Attractive
Overall Personality: Very Nice
Overall Performance: Good time

Went to 533 didn't have a booking wanted to see Shelly butshe was busy for an hour.
Had a cup of tea and got bored Angie kept saying to me whydon't you see Lola while you're waiting.
Next thing Lolo comes in the waiting room and Angie introducesher, she grabs my hand and pulls me I relent and head off to room 1. I showerwhile Lola goes off the settle the finances.
I am just about to hop out of the shower and the door opensand in walks Angie WTF? She turns on the air conditioner and leaves, wow thatwas a worry can relax again.
I start drying off and Lola returns to the room she grabsthe towel and says I do., she dries meoff, nice touch that. She gives me a kiss and proceeds to set up the room.
She removes her clothes to expose a nice body hairy but trimmeddown below. The web site says she has DDD bust but as usual this is not correctI would say size D they are natural, and they are impressive, actually anybigger would be too big these are one heck of a set of nice boobs. And they are large for an Asian Lady.
We move onto the bed and start with a kiss which soon turns intoDFK, this continues for some time and then I slowly move down her neck whileholding one large boob in my right hand.
Eventually I arrive at her breasts and start to kiss them lightlyshe seems to enjoy and eventually I takeher nipple in my mouth and suck and kiss it. This continues for some time andeventually I work my way down her body .
I kiss the inside of her thighs and down to her knee, shebecomes very responsive to this and moans and groans as I kiss inside her knee.Eventually I move back up to her love pot I place my tongue on her clit se letsout this cry of delight, she has one lovely tasting pussy which is very wet Iberry my head in her licking away while holding one boob in each hand andgently massaging the nipple.
She is starting to get excited by now and holds my head withtwo hands, I move one of my hands to just above her love pot and continuelicking ever so gently, she arches her back and explodes in an orgasm. I lether recover for a minute and then continue she is obviously enjoying it andafter a while goes for round two.
I move up the bed and lay next to her we kiss and she saysyour turn, she move down the bed stopping to kiss and suck my nipples (thisnever does anything for me but I don't tell her just let her go) Eventually shemoves down to my cock and holds it in her hand while giving my balls a catbath.
She continues to give me a BBBJ which she interrupts everynow and then with Spanish not normally a fan of Spanish but must say with thosetits I did enjoy it. Her BBBJ is quite good but a way to go to be up there withthe best.
Eventually it on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl,OH she says your cock very hard, sorry I say No she says very nice, good. Sherides me in cowgirl and has another orgasm she takes a deep breath, I pull herforward for a kiss we cuddle for a few minutes. She sits up and rides me againI just love cowgirl particularly admiring those great tits with a beautifulwoman impaled on my rock hard cock. She comes again and collapses on top of me,you on top she says.
I enter her in missionary kissing her and her boobs eventuallyit becomes too much so I stop the kissing and quicken the pace and explodeinside her I collapse beside her completely spent.
She cleans me up and we lay arm in arm for the remainingcouple of minutes before it's off to the shower and the end of another greatpunt.
Lola is a lovely lady she is friendly and fun to be with andenjoys being looked after and is happy to join in and have fun.
Lola is very friendly and loves to chat, not at the wrongtimes though, so it was nice. Her English is somewhat limited.
If you're a big boob lover then you got a try this pair,they love attention and are very responsive.
Lola is not large she is probably a size 8 but she does havea couple of love handles which I find rare on Asian working ladies.
Another great lady at 533 well worth a return visit anddefinitely value for money, she is a GFE which is what I like YHOMV.
Posted on other sites.

JimmyK
23rd January 2013, 08:50 AM
Great review LW, another punt worth reading! Lola sounds great, but a hairy Asian? Hmmm

Littlewonder
23rd January 2013, 09:07 AM
Great review LW, another punt worth reading! Lola sounds great, but a hairy Asian? Hmmm

More than half the Asian girls are hairy! Some full grown, some trimmed, she has hair but its neat so not a problem. Have to agree though can't beat bald as a badger!

Louis Koo
23rd January 2013, 04:49 PM
Arrrrrhhh.. I login and see this.. I have an occasional love of boobies.. Nice and soft and firm.. Not droopy!.. Pear shape is great too.. A firm, soft handful!.. My love has a lovely pair which I can stare at and hold and kiss all day long!.. But this is detracting from this review of the lovely Lola which would of been bliss!.. Nice one.. Maybe a visit entails!.. :)

Louis

Pussy Hunter
23rd January 2013, 06:45 PM
Whew - good review. How many times does one find a working girl with a great set if tits but once in the room with the money paid and her clothes off she announces - "Don't touch my tits". Good to see Lola isn't in this category.

I do prefer the totally clean shaved look - but "trimmed"? Please tell me she at least shaves her pussy lips?

Littlewonder
24th January 2013, 07:14 AM
Whew - good review. How many times does one find a working girl with a great set if tits but once in the room with the money paid and her clothes off she announces - "Don't touch my tits". Good to see Lola isn't in this category.

I do prefer the totally clean shaved look - but "trimmed"? Please tell me she at least shaves her pussy lips?

I think you should be right PH the lips are neat and tidy just a bit prickly at the top but once you spread them and slip your tongue in side its all good and as smooth at silk.

bill_100
25th January 2013, 10:22 AM
LW you were lucky you were only getting out of the shower when someone came into the room.. In my session with Sasa (alias Mandy switch incident) I had one of the girls accidentally barge into the kitchen whilst we were in full action as there was no sign on the door that it was in use and is usually used as the girls change room.

In your case it was Angie but I cannot understand that the AC was not already switched on in an action room. It appears that the girls are not trusted with the controls to the AC. The kitchen obviously had no AC.

Littlewonder
25th January 2013, 12:51 PM
LW you were lucky you were only getting out of the shower when someone came into the room.. In my session with Sasa (alias Mandy switch incident) I had one of the girls accidentally barge into the kitchen whilst we were in full action as there was no sign on the door that it was in use and is usually used as the girls change room.

In your case it was Angie but I cannot understand that the AC was not already switched on in an action room. It appears that the girls are not trusted with the controls to the AC. The kitchen obviously had no AC.

The girls arn't trusted with the controls to the air conditioners because they cost money to run. Has been a bug bear of mine for some time put the bloody thing on and keep the customers happy forget about the cost one lost customer and you would more than have paid for the A/C.