PDA

View Full Version : Betty @ 533 Willoughby Road - March 2013

Dave Licker
10th March 2013, 04:16 PM
Betty @ 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW
Korean, ~22, 5'4”, 6D, long black hair, poor English, pretty, great tits.
GFE, light kissing, BBBJ COB, $150/hour. March 2013, Sunday afternoon.
Warning.

LW brought Betty to my attention, with his double review. Having a look at her photos, I decided quickly she looked quite attractive and booked a punt for Sunday afternoon.

I had my shower, while Betty took her money downstairs. Betty returned and said she'd have a quick shower. This immediately put me on alert that I'd scored a gamne-player, but she did return quickly, so I take it as her just wanting to be clean. She did it on my time however.

Betty's quite cute, and does have a nice body. English is poor, with thick Korean accent, so no chit-chat, but we simply communicated with our hands and lips. She is warm in her approach and exudes an air of wanting to do the right thing.

I kissed Betty all over her body, front and back, with great pleasure. She has lovely soft skin, and is very kissable. I slowly moved down for DATY, with her clearly getting excited at the prospect and trying to shove me into position. Taking my time, I took care of her quite well :D until she shuddered in a hard orgasm and curled up into a ball. That was so much fun :D I cuddled her for a while, and she rubbed her bum against me until she snapped into awareness again.

Directing me onto my back, she said my turn. BBBJ was unremarkable... PSE style, really wet, with a bit of teeth. She worked hard though, and was clearly trying to make me cum. I thought well maybe she's trying to finish me off quickly, or maybe she had fun and is trying to get me over the line twice.

I leaned over to grab a condom, and this is where the wheels fell off. She said no, sucking only, too big. Yes, I do have a bit of width (something I never talk about, as reviews are supposed to be about the girls not the punter) but my reception has always been maybe some hesitation, but then an enthusiastic “I wanna ride this thang”. I can't remember the last time I was refused a root, and certainly never at 533. I said I'm sure there will be no problem (she was well taken care during DATY time!) and that if she was at all uncomfortable I'd obviously stop. Nope, just not interested.

Meh. I asked her to go onto her side, and continued BBBJ that way, so I could watch her and in the mirror. I expected CIM, given my kind attention and the lack of FS, but she pulled me out at the end and did a COB. She then hopped away for a quick shower.

There was still 30 minutes remaining at this point, and I was thinking of just leaving and getting back to housework. Betty offered a massage, though, and I figured might as well make the best of the situation, and enjoy whatever happens. She gave a nice massage of my lower legs and feet, but that was that. She kissed my back and neck and rubbed her boobs along my back – this was absolute bliss. Very sketchy performance overall, though.

I'm not angry or disappointed or anything, as a punt is a punt, and you take your chances. I'm more surprised!

Obviously will not return to Betty.

Chalk010
10th March 2013, 04:26 PM
I'd be a bit disappointed as well Dave, fortunately I do not suffer your afflication. :)

Cheers

Chalk

Littlewonder
10th March 2013, 04:34 PM
Thats a real shame no pussy sex what she think she is there for? I didn't get BBBJ from her only from Shelly when I did my double but I did get to have sex with her and I am sure I said at the time that she had a tight little pussy.

Dave Licker
10th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Yup, I really wanted to shag her! She's cute.

If she didn't want to do FS, she should have said so up front and we could have terminated the booking, no hard feelings.

My mood today was "GFE" (intimate sex), compared to "dirty GFE/fuckbuddy" (fun sex, BBBJ+CIM) so I was quite let down, but as I said not angry or anything. Just a failed punt :-)

Shelly, Ada, Joey... they really stand out :D

seeto
11th March 2013, 10:14 AM
"sucking only, too big"

How many times have I heard that little gem? As far as I'm concerned she should be given her marching orders. GTFO!

Littlewonder
13th March 2013, 05:18 PM
Well I went back to see her on her own today report to follow.

Dave Licker
13th March 2013, 05:25 PM
And I'm sure you had a great time!

Littlewonder
14th March 2013, 07:09 AM
And I'm sure you had a great time!

I had a good time! A great time is what I have with Ada, Shelly, Sara. She is young and inexperienced in my opinion and has away to go to be in the same class as those girls, but she certainly has potential and is a willing tryer. And she does have nice boobs and a tight little pussy IMHO.

Littlewonder
15th March 2013, 04:05 PM
• Service Provider's Name: Betty
• Date:: 13 March 2013
• Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150.
• Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: 21 She said.
• Nationality: Korean.
• Knowledge of English: Somewhat Limited.
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long.
• Eyes Colour: Brown.
• Skin Colour: Very Pale.
• Height: Around 160 cm / 5'3"
• Body Shape: Short, Solid Build.
• Estimated Body Size: 7 to 8 .
• Estimated Breast Size: D.
• Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved with landing strip.
• Full Sex Available: Yes.
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience. Tried hard both something missing.
• Kissing Available: Light Kissing with the occasional bit of tongue. Seemed a bit lost at times in this area.
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral).
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam.
• Extras Charged: No.
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles. No Lesbian.
• Overall Looks: Attractive.without being pretty.
• Overall Personality: Shy and seemed to lack confidence at times.
• Overall Performance: Good

Went to 533 on Wednesday thought I might see Betty as I had seen her for 30 minutes in a double with Shelly and thought I would like to find out what she was like on her own.

To clear the air first up!

Betty is a short lady but she is not small like most of the ladies at 533 she is about a size 8 and has rather large thighs and a few love handle around her middle.
She is young she said 21 and that seems about right to me.

She tries very hard to satisfy you the customer, however she seems a bit lost at times particularly when it comes to kissing, you go to kiss her and she limits you or pulls away but then when it suits her or may be she thinks she had better she kisses you and even slips a bit of tongue in. But then next time its back to 1st base unless she instigates the kissing.

For me (and some bros on here don't agree) she has lovely boobs they are fairly large about a D cup and all natural.

She likes her breast kissed and nipples sucked, and is happy for you to give her body a kiss and cat bath There is no restriction in this she was not too keen to have her neck kissed.

On to daty and she opened her legs wide and gave me full access and lapped it up with a few orgasms thrown in for good measure.

She didn't hesitate to give me BBBJ and it was quite good I had to ask for a condom for sex in the end.

She has a small tight pussy but was happy to ride me in cowgirl, I kept thinking she is going to ask to swap soon but no she kept going until I suggested we swap to missionary.

She was happy for me to pound away in this position and actually seemed to enjoy it. Eventually we swapped to doggy and I came straight away.

I looked at the clock and all this had happened in 25 minutes, we both showered had a cuddle and on to the same again for round two.

In round two we went straight from cowgirl to doggy and I could not believe it I came again with still 5 minutes on the clock.

To sum up Betty is not every ones cup of tea, she is a nice friendly person, she is young and seems caught between what she would like to do and what she thinks she should do.
She needs to sort that out and then relax and have some fun, once she does that she will be a good punt.

For you guys that only want to stick you cock in something young and tight with big tits she will suit you down to the ground as long as you don't want thin and pettite.

She doesn't like big cocks so if your well hung give both yourself and her a break and see someone else from what I hear if you don't then you will have no one but yourself to blame when you end up disappointed.

She is a nice girl has a bit to learn and most of all she needs to sort out in her own mind what's on offer and what's not then relax, get in and enjoy the experience.

Posted on other sites.

Dave Licker
15th March 2013, 04:23 PM
She doesn't like big cocks so if your well hung give both yourself and her a break and see someone else from what I hear if you don't then you will have no one but yourself to blame when you end up disappointed.

Yes, NOW we know that :-)

Littlewonder
15th March 2013, 04:37 PM
Yes, NOW we know that :-)

Sorry about that Dave thought I might save some other bro from having your bad experience.