PDA

View Full Version : Cobe - Well titted and Size 5

Pussy Hunter
15th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Person's Name : Cobe

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Sunday 14th April 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape Really is a size 5, slim, petite, B cups, enhanced, small dark nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved, pronounced mons, wonderful soft smooth lips.

Roster: Sunday and Wednesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore/Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I don’t normally book an hour for a girl sight unseen but I was too tempted by the size 5 rating to pass this up. I wasn’t disappointed. Cobe presented in a little bikini with these very prominent boobies bursting out of her top. I figured there had to be downside like a fully featured beaver bush so I was just delighted as she stripped off and revealed a beautifully prominent mound of venus that stood out proudly on her slim body - and best all of all a fully shaved snatch.

Great little body and we had a good hug and I proceeded into the shower. Cobe surprised me by joining me and we had a good mutual lather up. More surprises followed as she knelt down, positioned herself to avoid getting too wet, and took my now fully erect cock in her mouth. Yummy.

We moved to the bed, played a little kissy kissy with a little tongue action as well. Not bad. I moved her over my head for some DATY and it was a great sight to look up this well titted girl sitting on my face. Cobe has just the softest pussy and munching it is very enjoyable. I flicked her onto her back and continued the DATY. I couldn’t get enough of that pussy. Cobe is very flexible and I was able to fold her legs up and under her shoulders. Even better presentation of her pussy in this position.

Some BBBJ followed and I was pretty happy at this point. Having a tiny girl kneeling between my legs sucking on my cock is always enjoyable. Wow then Cobe got into this mouth swirling action followed by a DT lunge. Fantastic. Whoever trained this girl in the BJ department did a great job.
We played around for a while and then on with the dom and into the action.

Cobe looked great lying on her back with legs spread wide apart while I drilled into her. Very tight pussy and she didn’t need any lube by this stage. I am big guy and I couldn’t quite get full penetration so be warned big fellas out there you will need to hold back. Doggie ensued but Cobe drew the line at standing doggie which was a shame as I love seeing tiny girls in the mirror whilst drilling them from behind. The other fun position was Cobe on her tummy, pillow under her pussy and this really lifts her behind and shows off her pussy from a rear view - wide apart and available.

Into cowgirl for the finale and Cobe did this on all fours trick where she isn’t fully impaled on me but can get full pumping action on my cock. It’s an old trick but a goodie and girls can get a guy to cum quickly with this action. I was no exception.

A very hard massage followed. Good fun all round. If you are into size 5 chicks give Cobe a road test.

Louis Koo
15th April 2013, 02:00 PM
I was waiting for a review!.. :) hehehehe.. Sunday is shite for me.. :) Wednesday also!.. Can she work another day so she may become my backup plan?!.. Her pics are making me dizzy with possibilities of a visit!..

Louis

Phobs99
21st April 2013, 08:59 AM
I did Cobe the other day too. She has a cute face, don't know whether to describe it as cat like, maybe pixie like. Anyway she is small, I felt like a gorilla on top of her. This girl LOVES the cock! I'm also of decent size, and the first time I bottomed out I backed of and apologies, but she responded by pulling me in harder and harder to the point where I was getting a little sore!!! Her BBBJ is great with lots of swirling but I found she couldn't fit much that small mouth. We went through a bunch of positions, my cock was super sensitive so I had to do 20 pumps that stop to make myself last, and I could see her almost getting pissed off because she wanted it HARD! Finally I got my cock under control and pumped her senseless and blew all over her tummy.

Cute face, hot hot body and amazing arse. My only neg are her boobs which are ridiculously enhanced and hard, and look like a cartoon where someone has drawn torpedoes on to a girl. Also a bit of ciggy breath.

GTI
21st April 2013, 10:02 AM
Gordy...Your short report has the hairs on my testicles standing on end...

Just as a matter of interest you are not a fan of the "Sundown","If you could read my mind"namesake are you?

Looks like Cobe was the "queen in your sailors dream".:devil::devil:

elroy
24th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Person's Name : cobe

Establishment : 533 willoughby road

Date of Visit : 21-4-13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html)

Hours of Business : 10am- late

Rates : 150

Size/shape : tiny

Nationality or Ethnicity : asian

Services Provided : fs , bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : yes-yes

My experience/comments :
rocked up Sunday nite after booking coby , she came in the room , first impression was her small perfect body, she is only about 155 cm high and has a nice tight body and very pretty face. She had short shorts and bikini top on. had a quick shower and jumped on the bed , she stripped , she has enhanced boobs which looked a little to big for her small frame ( still nice bod just prefer natural boobs even if they are small) . Usual 'cat bath ' stuff leading to a BBBJ was OK ( nothing to write home about) had a quick 69 at the same time she has a very nice shaven tight little pussy that has a bit of a VW bonnet/bulge look to it. After about 10 minutes on with the dom , cowgirl for a while then finished in missionary , quick massage , shower and I'm gone into the night.Nice friendly girl , definitely worth a try

Dropbeer
25th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Person's Name : cobe

Establishment : 533 willoughby road

Date of Visit : 24-4-13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html)

Size/shape : very small

Services Provided : fs , bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Coby has a tiny body and jumps on you when she enters the room. She was very pleasant, if not a bit distant. She likes to check her phone a lot.

Coby starts with a cat bath and BBJ. Her BBJ is okay, nothing great, as she has a small mouth. She is very willing. We did doogy, cowgirl and finished in mish. She is quite affectionate. It was good, she was possibly a bit skinny for me as I like girls with a bigger butt, but I cant complain. Worthwhile.

Pussy Hunter
2nd May 2013, 07:48 PM
I called in yesterday to get another shot at the petite Cobe. Hasn’t changed in her approach and she is just as hot. Prominent tits, bursting out of her bikini (yes know they are enhanced but who knocks back big tits on a little body) fully shaved pussy, great DT and BBBJ. How could you go wrong?

She does a great job in the shower with a full lather up and a very wet BBBJ in the shower. I hope she keeps this up as most girls get a bit “overshowered” and don’t perform this trick for long. I was fully at attention by now and we toweled off and moved to the bed.

Her BBBJ with that twisting slurping action with the occasional DT thrown in is just to die for. If only all girls went to the same training school eh? Lots of DATY, a little LFK, 69, and we were on with the dom and into action. I just love Cobe’s flexibility and she can just raise her legs almost behind her armpits. That “fold in half position” is just great.

Great fun and I can’t wait for a return visit. She on the roster for a couple of days a week now so she must be doing something right. Angie only puts the best on for more than one day a week.

Enjoy.

Perthman
5th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Is she tight down there? Like tight girls

amg63
5th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Is she tight down there? Like tight girls

Perthman..The definition of tightness is variable.

Lubricity is a factor as is the size variation between his and hers but lets not confuse the length factor here.

Yes an Asian womans vaginal length is shorter than a cauc but I am not 100% sure about the tightness side of things and her ability to take a "fat" one.

I have not seen a WL for a while but from what I can remember I did not seem to have too many problems with them even with a 15CM circumference.

How fat are you Perthman because that is just as relevant as a lady's perceived tightness but I fully understand what you are saying..Cobe is small in body isn't she.:)

PS..If a lady is loose use less lube if she is too tight use more..

Misfit44
15th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Been out of country a few weeks in Thailand and still dreaming of my favourite place in Sydney.
Man all the hot girls I was fucking in Thailand were just the same as the girls at 533.
Anyway I am back and going through the lineup.

I am happy Angie updating the pictures of the girls especially the new ones.
There is such a good lineup of hot bodies.
And Angie wonders why I don't get around to do the girls 3rd time round.
Bit hard when the shop got so many new flavours.

Cobe - WoW!

She looks around 30s but has a super skinny sexy body of a 16year old.

What great BOOBS!
They are BIG for her small frame. You would think they are enhanced.
I was so fascinated and curious I kept examining and handling them for tell-tale signs of enhancements.
Fucken brilliant job if they are enhanced but she ensured me that they were inherited from her mother who had bigger boobs.
I didn't care and sucked them like crazy that she begged me to stop.

Pussy!
She loved DATY.
Lovely pussy lips.
She must be the cleanest shaven/lasered muff I have ever seen on any working girl.
Yummy! Small and tight!
Great little ass. Pity she would not accept my $500 to split it open.

If you like petite girls then you cannot miss COBE.
Some of you guys dick will be thicker than her wrist.
Skinny sexy arms. Just check out the pictures on 533 site.

I can fuck like a machine when I get a girl like this.

I normally get complimented on my staying power by all the girls but with Cobe I released early.
Fucken lovely body too hot for me.
She was disappointed but I got my load off on her face.
My sperm smacked her good in the face! Outch!!
I was a bastard and shampooed her hair with sperm for the next guy.

Great experience!
I will definitely be back to finish her off properly.

Got to find time to try the other girls too.........

Pussy Hunter
15th May 2013, 09:10 PM
Ah the joys of Thailand - sabai sabai. They are enhanced B/C cup. Hee hee. But doesn't she have a great body?

Misfit44
16th May 2013, 08:35 PM
Those boobs just too big for her small frame but NICE.
I looked everywhere for signs of cut marks, etc.
Doesn't even feel like enhanced boobs.
Best enhanced job I ever saw.

Blatchford
19th May 2013, 09:52 AM
'My only neg are her boobs which are ridiculously enhanced and hard, and look like a cartoon where someone has drawn torpedoes on to a girl.'

I almost think sometimes that there should be a law against breast enhancements: it seems to me that about 80% of them, while they may look fine under a dress, are between disappointing and offensive when nude, feeling unpleasant and looking silly. I know some guys like enormous tits, and why not? (though I'm partial to smallish tits myself), but its' a shame all girls seem to want to end up looking as though they're seriously unbalanced.

Pussy Hunter
22nd May 2013, 08:29 PM
It was a cold morning and what great opportunity to have little cold hands warming my crown jewels.

So I found myself in the 533 house of pleasure with a booking for Cobe. In a little tight green dress that showed off her tiny body with emphasis on the protruding venus mound. Her pussy is just like a VW bonnet as another punter observed (apologies for lack of correct recognition but I do well recall the statement).

I didn’t get the mutual shower treatment this time. Why oh why can’t these gals keep up the same level of service that we all aspire to? Never mind, Kobe was very accommodating as I walked into the shower and acceded to my request to remove her knickers. I loooove a girl that is dressed but knickerless.

Out of the shower and Cobe did what she does best and got right into her BBBJ with slurply, twisting, long sucking strokes, with the occasional DT action. Who trains these girls? Cobe is right up there with best of them at BBBJ.

A little kneeling DATY ensued with her face down on the bed and her arse and pussy high in the air for lots of licky licky DATY attention. Very soft and smooth fully shaved pussy and Cobe doesn’t seem to mind this attention at all. I flicked her into overhead DATY and it was a kodak moment with the halogen lights cascading over her ample (enhanced) breasts with her beautiful long hair flowing over her tits and nipples. 69 was also great fun even though she is so small it is difficult to reach her pussy while she is swallowing my cock.

We did a bit of pussy on cock massage and I asked for some KY to smooth the action. Cobe didn’t have any! OK she must get naturally wet – and she does. Yummy.

We got the dom on and wow she is really tight. Very small and tight pussy entrance. Again I found she is just a little wary of my size and she did push back on my getting a full and deep penetration. Good doggie on the side of the bed, and we had a go at the koala bear position.

Good fun and I finished in mish. A well experienced lady and a fun root. Wednesday and Sunday – but check the roster.

Enjoy.

Rb34GTR
23rd May 2013, 03:00 AM
Person's Name : Cobe

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road

Date of Visit : May 2013

Size/shape : Petite, prominent rack

Services Provided : fs , bbbj , cim

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Cobe is short and tiny. Approximately 150cm with a decent set of chest puppies (Couldn't tell if there were real or fake) however I found them very
attractive. She has a very nice personality and makes you feel welcomed and definitely tries her best to please. She commented on my size which boosts
the ego even though I'm only average haha

Started with a cat bath which i enjoyed before going on with bbbj + hj combination which lasted for a good 20mins.
As reviewed by other members she has this twirling technique in conjunction with random thrusts of DT and constant eye contact
makes it very enjoyable. I could do this for the hour however she suggested to get on with the main act.

On went the dom for a modified version of the cowgirl. She squats straight up and slams down which almost makes me bust my load.
I stopped her and opted for doggy so i could control the pace, after a period of time I asked to finish with a bbbj/hj combination with a cim.

Cobe obliges but doesn't seem to pleased with a mouth full of cum and rushes over to the sink to spit it out before filling up the rest of the
time with a decent massage and chat.

Blatchford
23rd May 2013, 09:17 AM
'doesn't seem to pleased with a mouth full of cum' - I wonder if any woman is actually pleased with a mouthful of cum? I think we may be deluding ourselves!

Fuzzynuts
26th July 2013, 02:56 PM
Sorry no template, everyone here should know the drill with this place by now.
I was searching for cheap cauc fun around Manly but everyone was away or booked, so thought I 'd try the famous 533. Never been here before so thought I'd try a quick and cheap 30 min massage and HJ for $60 to test the waters. Well it appears no-one likes doing massages here as I was given to Cobe in what looked like an old kitchen/storage room with a old bed and everyone's bags in it. Cobe was small, ok looking with what looked like fake boobs. I stripped off and lay face down and she just touched me then said she doesn't do massage. I explained that I don't really care about the massage just give my back a quick rub then wank me off. So I'm lying there naked on the old crusty bed and she calls out in chinese then says someone else will be in soon. Then she sits there and plays on her phone as if I'm not even there. About 5 minutes later (A long 5 minutes when you're in this situation) another girl comes in, slightly older but better looking and calls herself "nehneh" (nini, or mimi, or nina maybe?) There's no-one by that name on the roster but that's lost in translation for you. She said she'll give a massage which was utter rubbish. I don't really care about the massage but I like a bit of skin contact and sensual rubbing whereas as this was a quick mechanical brush down my back then fingers straight in my arsecrack! I like a good arse rub too but this was roughish and she was probing my arsehole which was half ok but half too rough. So I rolled over so she could wank me off, but this too was quite mechanical. After a few minutes I took over while she rubbed my balls and I played with her tits. As I got close she jammed her tongue in my mouth which again was ok, but all a bit mechanical. Then when I was getting close she leaned over my cock with her face about 30 cms above and dribbled saliva on my cock while I wanked. I knew she was in trouble here because I am a shooter and I was about to blow. As she dribbled on me I shot a huge wad of cum right on her face haha, she raced straight to the sink to clean it off and was yelling 'cum in face twenty dollar!' I was just laughing because it was quite funny, but apologised, but she couldn't stop repeating 'cum in my face', 'cum in my face'. A quick clean up and while getting dressed 2 other girls came in the room to rummage through their bags that were in there. The whole experience was pretty ordinary but for $60 you can't complain too much. This place is clearly setup for FS rather than massage, but I probably won't be back.

hard
26th July 2013, 04:46 PM
................. The whole experience was pretty ordinary but for $60 you can't complain too much. This place is clearly setup for FS rather than massage, but I probably won't be back.

:lol: Too true Fuzzy... ya definitely come here to fuck, not get a rub. After a while you get to feel like family.... :lol:

freshmeet
26th July 2013, 05:55 PM
That's bit about the 20 dollars cracked me up just reading it :lol:

Dropbeer
26th July 2013, 07:05 PM
yeah but why not pay the extra $20 and have full service?

usw
28th July 2013, 08:56 AM
Last Sunday I tried to book Coco, but she was out of service, so I chose Cobe, and what a good choice it turned out to be. Was allocated room 5 in the penthouse, or is it 6, now that the kitchen has been roped in as a consulting room too? It was freezing cold and the room had not been heated, as I like to be the first cab off the rank and booked for 10.oo am.

Anyway, things quickly heated up for me once Cobe started doing her thing. I won't go into minute detail, because it was by and large much as discribed in other reviews (why are there 4 threads for one girl - beats me why they can be merged).

Cobe is a pocket rocket, really short, probably around 30 years old, and she has massively enhanced boobs. In my view, over the top, and they are old school enhancements, rock hard as a rubber ball, not like some of the more recent boobjobs that are hard to distinguish from the real thing. I seem to think that apart from the unnatural feel of these jobs, the nipple response seems to suffer, I can't recall ever having encountered good nipple response on enhanced breasts.

Anyway, that is not to say that the jugs are not a pleasant sight, and I was soon treated to that amazing BBBJ action. This girl can suck cock, I would put her up there with Shelley, and that says something. She clamps those lips arond the second inch, which combined with that twisting action described in other threads leads to an awesome experience. Twenty years ago I would not have lasted three minutes with that action, but thankfully my reactions have slowed down to the extent that I could just let her carry on and on so that I could savour this bliss.

Then came the Cowgirl ride also mentioned elsewhere. She does not sit on her knees, but stays on her feet and goes down over me on her haunches. It allows her to bounce up and down at a mean rate, and seems to allow her to really clench her pussy muscles tightly. Fucking awesome, this treatment I could definitely not have withstood for long, but I think it is very tiring for her and she could only do it for a short while. She then suggested she lie down and I come on top, which gave me the welcome opportunity to take a break and muffdive her a bit. She has a delectable pussy, clean shaven with beautifuly smallish butterfly labia. She seemed to enjoy this, although I am not sure that she came, even though this was the first job for the day. Then I hopped on top and ponded away in mish. Her pussy was not as tight now as it had been during the cowgirl, but it nevertheless felt great and she seemed to be enjoying it, putting her arms around my back and pulling herself off the bed, up against my chest, which had the pleasant effect of letting my cock really penetrate her deeply with each thrust. Needless to say it was not long before I came in one of the best orgasms I have had for a while. What a trooper!

She gave me a massage after that, which was very firm, but basically pretty ordinary. I did detect a whiff of cigarrette smell on her, but it was very mild and did not really bother me to the extent that it usually does. Her communication is not great, but wtf, the sex was awesome!

manxduc
28th July 2013, 11:10 AM
If you have herd of the famous 533, then surley you MUST know what it IS famous for ! :wank4

usw
28th July 2013, 06:03 PM
Beats me why anyone wants to have a massage if you can get a full on root for the same money. 533 has it's quirks, but if you learn to accept them it's a great place that offers good consistent quality and value. I read reviews of other shops and am just amazed that anyone puts up withwhat happens there if there are alternatives like 533 and 64.