PDA

View Full Version : Apple

MrJellyFish
12th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Today I popped in to try a new lady named Apple
Apple stands thin and tall with tanned skin,nice mouthful breast and shoulder length dark brown hair.
Apple was bubbly as ever as she was determined to satisfy me any way she could. Although she's eager to please she was somewhat reluctant to my commands to pleasure me.

Apple can blow a donkey,not that I'm hung like one but her mouth skills are great! Within minutes of blowing my rock hard shaft we assumed CG and rode into the morning. DATY and 69 seemed effortless and soon enough missionary took over.
Apple's constant sweet talk and smile made the experience relaxing and wanting to go for the hour but unfortunately time didn't permit me to.
Most girls aim to please,Apple however ensures she does!
Try her out but have some patience.

Littlewonder
12th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Today I popped in to try a new lady named Apple
Apple stands thin and tall with tanned skin,nice mouthful breast and shoulder length dark brown hair.
Apple was bubbly as ever as she was determined to satisfy me any way she could. Although she's eager to please she was somewhat reluctant to my commands to pleasure me.

Apple can blow a donkey,not that I'm hung like one but her mouth skills are great! Within minutes of blowing my rock hard shaft we assumed CG and rode into the morning. DATY and 69 seemed effortless and soon enough missionary took over.
Apple's constant sweet talk and smile made the experience relaxing and wanting to go for the hour but unfortunately time didn't permit me to.
Most girls aim to please,Apple however ensures she does!
Try her out but have some patience.

Thanks for the report bro I saw her last week just for the record she has changed her name from Apple to April I think there was some problem in initial communication lets face it when Angie or Apple say it you could easily think Apple was April or vice versa.

cdefghij
13th February 2013, 02:40 PM
Phoned Angie yesterday and was told there were three girls to choose from if I came down straight away, which I did.

My a lot can change in ten minutes.......

There was one.

She was presented by Angie as April.

Now I had not seen anyone by that name on the roster, but accepted her as she appeared very chirpy.

April stands eye to eye with me at 6 foot, but falls a few inches without the heels....

Lovely lady, claims not to have been here long, say 2 months, but peddling the usual studying capper........yeah, yeah whatever.

I would say my time was without special mention, acceptable but not a real standout. Not mechanical, just OK, in a nice way.

April was quite eager to get the BBBJ into a lubed hybrid BBBJ/HJ, obviously to get me over the line as quickly as possible, but I interjected and asked her to dom me up for some FS.

She then realised she had left the gloves in another room, so off she went.......a few minutes later and with arousal beginning to subside......anyway we had a pleasant round of mish with the usually vocal BS moans....... upon me asking if we could move to cowgirl she told me to lie down, she then whipped the dom off and start on the good old hybrid again. I got a shot off, a massage ensued, which upon my request for another shot via HJ we got that out of the way with just enough time for me to fill the hour.

Just a point of interest for Angie.

I arrived at said premised and had shower and was sitting on the end of the bed waiting for April to show up. The time was 2.48. When I ask for my massage to graduate to a HJ I was told I only had ten minutes to go but it was 3.25. Now I remember the start time as I was sitting at the end of the bed and made a mental note as the clock was three feet away from me.......

So, the upshot, $150 for the hour might sound on faced value to be a good deal, the ladies are rarely young, though are always described as such, the place is always full and I fear the day I bang heads with another punter, the place is reasonably well kept considering, but being short changed on time is taking the piss. Oh and always Angie has asked my to write a review to support my experience........those written thus far have been of praise, but today not so.

W

Misfit44
13th February 2013, 08:08 PM
The Apple and April threads should merge together since Apple name has been changed to April and there was already a thread for Apple/April.
Confusing??

Littlewonder
14th February 2013, 09:54 AM
I am sure Angie appreciates you writing a report I hope you told Angie about the time issue as it is one that I and her have discussed before some time back now and one that she does take seriously and tries to ensure punters are not short changed.

April and Apple are the same girl she appears on the roster as Apple but her and Angie must have got confused or lost something in translation I am sure the gentleman who does the roster will correct it in future.

Littlewonder
14th February 2013, 09:56 AM
The Apple and April threads should merge together since Apple name has been changed to April and there was already a thread for Apple/April.
Confusing??

I dont think we as punters can merge AR I think it can be done by Admin but yes April and Apple are one in the same girl.

Littlewonder
14th February 2013, 10:10 AM
Further to the above In the $150 shops your shower time comes out of your booking time so one hour for instance includes two showers. Where this becomes an issue is if the girl is not back ready to go when you get out of the shower and you sit on the end of the bed waiting for her to return. If your a regular at the shops I go to most of the girls try and adjust the time for this I am not so sure they do this if they dont know you.

I havent been to a $300 / hour plus shop for a long time but it used to be that you showered and your time started when the girl returned to the room, the final shower was in your time.

I think if the girl takes too long to return and your not compensated for the time, timewise than you should let Angie know, if she doesnt know she can't do anything about it. If she is up the back doing the washing she doesn't necessarilly know if you finished early.

The washing is something the receptionist doesnt have to do in a $300 shop its one of the things that keep the cost down for us punters.

cdefghij
16th February 2013, 09:52 AM
I take on board the allocation of time or lets say the rationing.......

I bet the shop has never run over time with a client.......

A review of the experience is what I gave.

Every other time I have ventured to 533, the time has never been an issue, the hour always 'seemed' to be about right.

But when you are left sitting on the end of the bed, your eyes wander around to room, fix on the clock and that image is fused into your mind.

Being short changed is not such a big issue, but it is when you ask the question how much time have we left and you know exactly how much you have left.

Message here......don't leave a client sitting on the end of the bed twiddling their thumbs.....

W

Littlewonder
16th February 2013, 10:03 AM
Angie is aware there was a problem with time and is looking into the problem.

Time is something Angie and I have discussed early in her taking over the shop and on several occasions since. It is something she is aware that it needs to be managed properly. She knows the importance of not short changing the customers and so if you have a problem with time or anything for that matter discuss it with Angie.

Don't forget the normal proceedure in all $150 shops is your time starts when you pay your money and both showers are included in the time. The girls usually allow 5 minutes at the end to shower and dress and depart the room if you want 10 or 15 minutes then you should let the girl know to be fair the time thing has to work both ways.

Lets face it we can all make mistakes and also some times the girl might not do the right thing for what ever reason, sometime they might just not be aware of the time although I must admit most of them write it down while your having your 1st shower or at least the smart ones do.

flamstead
6th March 2013, 11:41 PM
Person's Name : April

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 27/02/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : slim size 6, quite tall but petite in all parts, good C tits, nice nips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : FS, DATY, BBJ

Value for money/recommend? : oh yes!

My experience/comments : She is a bit shy and we engaged in 69 for at least 20 minutes also worked on the starfish which she seem to enjoy more that the clit. 1st round came by HJ, massive flood of the taddys, would have put Peter North to shame. Interlude with a good massage, second round in a variety of positions, finished in doggy with her great tiny ass banging against me, great time well worth it, left stunned. She has a great figure.

Littlewonder
8th March 2013, 09:40 AM
April is a nice girl if you are looking for her photos or previous reports on her 1st day there she was called Apple, I think there was some comunication problem between her and Angie. I have suggested that Angie change her photo to April as this is the name the girl wants to use. I saw her on her 1st day there Booked her as Apple but she told me no April like the month I saw her about a month ago now.

MrJellyFish
1st May 2013, 04:26 PM
Today I visited Angie's Palace of Pleasures to be greeted by a tall angel named April.
April stands tall slim tanned and ready to please with long brown hair and hazel eyes to match with a bossom to behold.
We started the session with a lingering kiss n cuddle that got my pulse racing.
April wasted no time in giving me a tongue bath all the way down to my aching balls that rolled in ecstasy waiting to be emptied.
Her slithering tongue action proceeded to my now rock hard shaft where she pumped my flesh with a passion accompanied with some gripping hand action that ensured I remained hard as Ayers Rock.
April knows how to keep you keen as she constantly kept calling me "darling" reminding me of her passion to please her man.
I basically laid there (lazy today) and allowed her to work my meat until I felt it was time I took over and returned the favour DATY.
April loves oral sex and the way she showed it was with her moaning, groaning, hand and mouth action that perpetuated the session to escalating heights of pleasure.
As the session heated up,April was sweating as she continued blowing my rod like she was contracted to do so. Her oral skills are great and I could of laid there all day whilst she sucked my goo bazooka.
Soon enough we stepped up the program into higher gear and the Dom was setup for damage control.
April climbed onboard my steel shaft of love and pounded me CG for ages. I loved the way she rode me like a cowgirl in a western movie. Talk about Gediup!
She climaxed and panted profusely as I laid there moaning simultaneously.
April stopped and started riding me for over 15minutes as we rested and recommenced our ride of lust over and over.
Time flys when your having fun and time ticked by as we fucked like bunnies.
I decided to change the set so I asked her to lay beneath me as I straddled ontop of her then asking her to suck my cock as she fingered my ass. A feeling like no other! April obliged and we maintained this position for several minutes until I felt I needed to bang her fanny seriously.
I then grappled her thighs and dragged her to the edge of the bed and held her thighs up whilst I ploughed her shaven love nest.
She moaned with joy as I pumped her hole until I had no more feeling. I knew I needed to reassume the last position where she sucked my cock and fingered my ass until I exploded all over her bossom and almost suffocated her with my love gum.
April loves to please and loves to fuck. We even massaged each other for 10 minutes at the end to top the session off.
April was a pleasant surprise and a happy hour at that!

silk
2nd May 2013, 12:21 AM
Hey MrJF,

So April / Apple was happy to take a Facial?
Does she do CIM too?

Thanks
SILK

vv17s
28th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22 May 2013, 4pm'ish

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au (http://www.533willoughby.com.au) / Phone: 02 9967 9991 / 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Hours of Business : around 3pm

Rates : A$150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, athletic, pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : BBBJ, sex, light massage, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Shelly is very pretty with great natural breasts and lovely complexion

A bit mechaniccal and seems to enjoy DATY

Good suction, talking my whole shaft with good licking of the sack, enjoyed the alternating of tug and suck, then we started off in doggy, then leant backwards into reverse cowgirl, not easy to do but she was very obliging and I really enjoyed watching that bum move.

Finished off in mish with her legs (very long legs!) over my shoulders, and I went in pretty hard.

Great attitude and this is one I wold love to "do " again.

Thanks
V

Pocket Rocket
26th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Hey MrJF,

So April / Apple was happy to take a Facial?
Does she do CIM too?

Thanks
SILK

Hey Silk,

To answer your questions first, I got neither (YMMV ??), but here's a full review for your reference anyway:

Previously frequented 533 (2007 - 2010) before it got really popular and plastered all over all forums. Some exceptional VFM at that time, and 1 hr price has not changed in 6 years !!!!!!!!!! This my first visit for 2 years, Angie did not even recognise me until I turned up at the door.

Read the initial review and being a COF / CIM fan, was keen to try. Checked the photos and although face is pixellated, body looked well worth playing with.

Booked in advance and waited in the kitchen / girls room as Apple was busy. Had the pleasure of meeting Cobe in between jobs (and looking "fucked ragged" as one of our fellow BM's mentioned).

Apple came down from the back rooms and led me back up there (first time I'd been there, absolutely fucking freezing and you have to shower in the laundry.....). Anyway, back to the room (large cupboard with bed and mirror).

Apple is not the prettiest face ... pixellation is probably an improvement, and a facefull of cum would also help ......

She does have a good body - great tits, a little bit of a pot belly not apparanet on the photos, and a decent but not excessive ass .....

She is very friendly and wants to make her guy's feel comfortable, which for me works well.

I like a bit of soft massage, and she was very into getting gently fondled, she liked her baby oil, and a good body to body massage, both ways ensued, and she has absolutely no qualms about getting an oily cock rubbed all over her (everywhere except her face).

She's happy to get kissed and licked everywhere, including my tongue up her ass. Enjoyed DATY for a little while, but then pulled away - can't tell if she was too sensitive and about to come , or whether I just am a crap muff diver.

Roles reversed and she gives me a good body slide, catbath, rimming and finger up the ass to the knuckle. Turn over and good BBBJ, and I return the favour, sticking my finger up her ass to the knuckle .....

She asks me to fuck her .....not "Do I want to", but "I want you to", so she's keen on the main game, But I had about a week's worth of cum, hence that is why I chose her for the COF option (which appears on the roster !!!!)

Downside - when I sat on top of her with my cock all over her face, she wouldn't do the COF. Even more disappointing was Plan B, in that she wouldn't even take a CIM.
Ended up happily all over tits, which she enjoyed and rubbed my deposits into her chest bank (shitty metaphor, stop writing now, PR !)

So, would I go back to Apple ? - No, not unless one of you punters can advise that she does COF / CIM. Would also like to hear of anyone gets some backoddor action with her, as she was happy with me playing with her ass, and she really enjoyed getting her finger up me.

As for 533, met Lily and Kasey in the kitchen on the way out - both looked hot and horny - and Angie was disappointed that Apple didn't even do CIM, so I'll defintely be back to cath up on everything I've missed over the last couple of years.

Cheers,

PR

angrybluebird
16th July 2013, 01:49 AM
Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 6/07/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : C-D cups, enhanced; slim but not athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Good enough

My experience/comments :

I'm sleepy. This'll be a shorter one.

A few days ago, horny as usual. Can't decide where to go.
Went for drive. Ended up in 533.

Met Apple:
------------------------
165cm
C-D cups (enhanced)
late 20's-early 30's
slim but not athletic
------------------------

Not the hottest girl there but pleasant and quite friendly.
She's lousy at fucking. I'd rather fuck a FleshLight.
NR to DATY.
But man, CAN SHE SUCK DICK.

My 45 minute session turned out to be 5 minutes of fucking and 2 sets of wondrous BBBJ.
She asked me twice to eat my cock.
First during the warm-up.
Then begged me to let her suck me again in the middle of fucking.

Epic CIM.
Surprised her when I came buckets.
Filled her mouth and skeet on her face too.
Lovely massage and chat afterwards.

What I liked best about her style is that she took her sweet sweet time.
She lay down beside me, curled up around my legs and enjoyed the sweet taste of my manhood for as long as she could.
Slowest, most sensuous head I have received in a long while.

On pure technique, Styles' Coco has gone down one notch.
Better than Ayumi's BJ too.
My little Adam was certainly happier inside the throat of Apple.

If, on a blue moon, you'd nothing to do and are aching for a clean pipe, pay her a visit.
Blue moon has to shine on a Wednesday tho.

Ciao!