PDA

View Full Version : Karen - the body fabulous

Misfit44
22nd June 2013, 10:48 PM
Persons Name: KAREN

Date of Visit: 22nd June 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Photo Genuine: YES real person and body 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html)

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape 160cm, slim, sexy curves, firm 34C cups, 24 waist 33 Hips.

Roster: Saturday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Massage

Review:

It is great to be a regular customer since I get the intell on the new ladies.
I have the pleasure to be the first customer to try KAREN.

WOW! Definitely one of the most exotic looking Asian girls I met.
Those long wavy black hair, long eye lashes and high cheek face actually looks Latina.
Definitely those curves are typical of South American girls.
Great firm ass, small waist and nice perty tits on perfect size boobs.

After we strip she covers my body with kisses and starts blowing me off BBBJ before I get to the bed.
Man I just fall in love with girls with beautiful slim arms and legs.
No Asian girl has long wavy Latina hair like Karen so I keep thinking she is a Latina girl.

We lie on bed and she continues to BBBJ and DT.
We reverse to 69 and she plants her pussy onto my mouth and rides my tongue.
Still got a little tuff of hair but otherwise well trimmed.
I actually like girls with some hair.... for me no hair is like eating egg without salt.

DATY she LOVES.
Took my finger play in pussy.
Eventually we gout into MISH, dogggie, scissors, spoon...
Did my usual pile driving on top which had her screaming after 15mins.
My buddy next door was getting rapped by WENDY and me and Karen was smashing the walls with her wailing for me to stop.

You can feel all her natural pussy juices dripping out.
I came eventually on her back and hair.
Her hair is so long like a horse tail.

I just love lying on her back with my dick sliding between her ass and pussy.
She enjoyed that immensely.
One day I will return to fuck her ass.
If you lucky to see her ass you will also want to pump her ass.

Is it possible to be an Asian Latina Girl??
Check her out!!

hard
22nd June 2013, 11:05 PM
Nice first go with Karen, Misfit... she looks verrry hot... lucky man! Good review :yesnod:

Misfit44
22nd June 2013, 11:13 PM
She really looks LATINA!
The hair and body curves!!
I have to go back next week and take out that ass.

Whatakonk
23rd June 2013, 09:31 AM
Nice work.

Karen sounds and looks stunning.

533 sure knows how to pick them.

Asian blends are gorgeous ( Indos, Malaysians,,,... aaawwww.. )
I had some time with a Viet lass with some blend , she had wavy hair ( see thread from Xmas in KL) and was so sexy in a sultry Italian way. Recently saw a an Indo Chinese in Batam, who was also exotic and sometimes looked more Chinese and other times more Malay. Intriguing.

wak

MrPotatoHead
24th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah WAK when are you gunna cough up the contact details of that honey in KL..... I will be there again in October HaHa. Or still saving her for a return visit?

Pussy Hunter
3rd July 2013, 02:30 PM
Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 3rd July 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, fantastic body, hour glass shape, firm smooth skin, C/D natural tits with wonderful large dark erect nipples. Attractive face with huge (false) eyelashes. Long wavy hair.

Pussy: Hmmm – downer – total stubble on map of Tassie and pussy lips.

Roster: Wednesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian.

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I booked Karen before the photos were available and I was just scrolling through the gallery web site before heading over to 533, and saw Karen’s photos. I had an immediate boner just looking the photos. Was I really going to fuck this cutie in a few minutes?
In the room Karen didn’t disappoint. Just a stunning body, firm, hard, with curves in all the right places. The tits are C/D, firm with lovely dark erect nipples. Just to die for.

Holding that cute body against me we indulged in some DKF, but Karen seemed to have a cough or something so the DFK didn’t really progress. YMMMV. I played with her tits for a while and they are just a wonderful handful. Best I have seen for a while. My hands wandered down to her love pot and unfortunately I was greeted by bunch of stubble. Fantastic body, pity about the stubble.

I got her to kneel on the edge of the bed face down with her wonderful arse up in the air for a great DATY in the mirror experience. She seems to really get off on DATY and I was more than happy to munch away caressing that fabulous body and feeling up her puppies in my free hands.

We progressed into BBBJ and she is pretty good at it. We switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

On with the dom and I entered her in mish. “Oh you are so big”. I think she tells all the guys this. Didn’t stop me from getting right inside her and she does have a tight pussy. Karen is an experienced bedroom girl and she did try to get me over the line quickly. I managed to hang on a while longer and admire those fabulous tits and then got into doggie and admired that fabulous arse and tight waist.

It was at this point I observed she has this totally bizarre habit of stuffing a tissue or two in her mouth to avoid screaming too much. I have never seen this before. Just amazing.

Wanting to get a better view of her naked body we ventured off the bed and I got her to put her high heels back on. Karen has toned legs and calf muscles and she just looks stunning naked in high heels. We fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She is really on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style as I fucked her standing from the side. Again a first for me. I could have explored this further but returned her to the bed. Face down, pussy raised over a pillow and with her pussy wide apart I entered her from behind. Good penetration from this angle and whilst again she stuffed another tissue or two into her mouth to stifle her screams I nearly lost it.

It was also at this point that I noticed she has these gorgeous little perfectly formed ears. If you are into cute ears?

Lying down, her on top in cowgirl, gazing at her tits – that she keeps playing with by the way – squeezing them and rocking back and forward on my cock I gave up after only ten minutes of fucking and came. Karen kept rocking back and forward. Wow I was done.

Good fun girl. Stunner. Wednesday.

Enjoy.

jilamint
3rd July 2013, 03:15 PM
Yummy. And a screamer, love it!

Pussy Hunter
19th July 2013, 09:56 AM
I couldn’t resist a take two with the lovely Karen. Despite having a stunning body I did feel in take one that she was a bit standoffish. Well that was dispelled in take two.

She again presented in the same cute striped bikini and high heels. If you are a lover of great bodies in high heels then this is for you. I always enjoyed my sojourns to Thailand where the cuties - no matter how impoverished - always seem to have a pair of high heels in the cupboard and they just set off a great naked body so well.

I was encouraged by another punter to try Karen again as she had apparently had her hooch fully shaved. All the brush was gone fortunately, but I was a few days late and got a bit of stubble. Never mind – I must find out her shaving schedule and get in earlier next time.

Karen started kneeling on the floor with a slurpy BBBJ, interspersed with looking up at me. Very attractive face looking at me while her mouth was wrapped around my cock was a Kodak moment.

Lots of kisses and cuddles on the bed and she is again in fine form. More BBBJ and we switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. I then flicked her around for a regular cowgirl pussy on cock massage. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

Into mish, reverse mish, and we then fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She was still on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style with her shoe on the side wall as I fucked her standing from the side. I was more prepared this time and really enjoyed this. Actually it was too much and I came while looking down at that cute rounded arse and narrow waist.

This girl is really addictive. I just want to get more of her. Fortunately she is now working two days a week at 533. Angie only has a few girls doing two days a week so Karen must be popular.

There was a “wow” moment in the encounter that I really don’t want to share publicly. If you have seen Karen (aka Nana) please send me a pm so we can compare notes?

Fuckable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Whew so many girls and so little time.

Dropbeer
20th July 2013, 11:06 PM

Date of Visit : Saturday 20th July 2013

Size/shape : Toned body, natural tits, good ass. Nice face but very bad fake eyelashes. Dark curly hair.

Pussy: Shaved. She has an outie.

Roster: Saturday

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

I had seen photos of Karen and I was keen to try her.

She comes into the room. Her body is toned and her ass is good. Her face is also nice but she has these ridiculous fake eye lashes which make her look a little strange.

She gives me smile and a nice hug. However, her hair and skin reeks of cigarette. I actually find it more important how the girl smells rather than how she looks. So the cigarette stench is a major turn off.

She pops some Eclipse mints in in her mouth and starts giving a BBJ. It is not bad, but her mouth is a little small. But I do like the tingling sensation from the mints.

We then dom up for mish. She is fully shaved and long labia is hanging out. I know many guys like fully shaved, but I have to say I prefer some bush. Just a little landing strip is good. And I would always go for an "innie" rather than an outie.

I then take her over to the massage table, bend her over and give it to her from behind. This is by far the best part of the session, and you also have a view of her face in the mirror. We rev up some speed and she starts screaming so loudly, I expect Angie to come knocking on the door. "You very big" she keeps saying. I give her butt a smack and tell her to keep bucking. We keep banging away for a good 20 minutes and I finish her off in this position.

Overall, not a bad punt. Would I see her again? Probably not. My favourites at 533 these days are Shelley and Michelle.

On leaving, a new girl greets me in passing with a big smile. Now she is gorgeous! Very curvey, great ass and a very friendly face. I think she said her name was Mandy? I really want to see her next time.

GTI
21st July 2013, 02:11 AM

Date of Visit : Saturday 20th July 2013

Size/shape : Toned body, natural tits, good ass. Nice face but very bad fake eyelashes. Dark curly hair.

Pussy: Shaved. She has an outie.

Roster: Saturday

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

I had seen photos of Karen and I was keen to try her.

She comes into the room. Her body is toned and her ass is good. Her face is also nice but she has these ridiculous fake eye lashes which make her look a little strange.

She gives me smile and a nice hug. However, her hair and skin reeks of cigarette. I actually find it more important how the girl smells rather than how she looks. So the cigarette stench is a major turn off.

She pops some Eclipse mints in in her mouth and starts giving a BBJ. It is not bad, but her mouth is a little small. But I do like the tingling sensation from the mints.

We then dom up for mish. She is fully shaved and long labia is hanging out. I know many guys like fully shaved, but I have to say I prefer some bush. Just a little landing strip is good. And I would always go for an "innie" rather than an outie.

I then take her over to the massage table, bend her over and give it to her from behind. This is by far the best part of the session, and you also have a view of her face in the mirror. We rev up some speed and she starts screaming so loudly, I expect Angie to come knocking on the door. "You very big" she keeps saying. I give her butt a smack and tell her to keep bucking. We keep banging away for a good 20 minutes and I finish her off in this position.

Overall, not a bad punt. Would I see her again? Probably not. My favourites at 533 these days are Shelley and Michelle.

On leaving, a new girl greets me in passing with a big smile. Now she is gorgeous! Very curvey, great ass and a very friendly face. I think she said her name was Mandy? I really want to see her next time.

Hi Dropbeer..

The comments "but her mouth is a little small" and "You very big" seem to go together..:Yawn:

I too rate smell as part of the sexual experience.

The mints do tingle but also seem to give a harder boner..for me..

Just be sure they are not the extra strong mints as they seem to give the old fella a case of "sunburn".

If you were banging on the massage table you must have been in room #1.

I can remember many a session on that table with the other lady you mention Michelle...It's a wonder the mirrors have survived all this activity.

I am glad your session with Karen was not too bad..She has been very popular since arriving @533.

By the way Michelle is back and looking very :arf: :arf::arf:

Louis Koo
6th August 2013, 06:57 PM
I again was here a few weeks back.. :)

Wrong day again!..

Karen was the only one available.. Ok.. Punt lotto it is.. 30mins no problem.. I am always ready to experience a difference and norm.. I hear that she also goes by another name down south.. Popular on all fronts..

Tbh.. She is art and eye of the beholder.. But I did not click nor gel with her.. Minor details and glitches.. throughout spoiled the time.. I just lost interest tbh.. Don't know why but it caused me to be cautious and mindful.. Not flowing..

I am sure others will have no problems as each to there own.. But I found it difficult.. Maybe too honest an assessment.. But I will not return to visit.. Just me.. Karen is lovely but not what I expected..

Louis

GTI
6th August 2013, 07:51 PM
I again was here a few weeks back.. :)

Wrong day again!..

Karen was the only one available.. Ok.. Punt lotto it is.. 30mins no problem.. I am always ready to experience a difference and norm.. I hear that she also goes by another name down south.. Popular on all fronts..

Tbh.. She is art and eye of the beholder.. But I did not click nor gel with her.. Minor details and glitches.. throughout spoiled the time.. I just lost interest tbh.. Don't know why but it caused me to be cautious and mindful.. Not flowing..

I am sure others will have no problems as each to there own.. But I found it difficult.. Maybe too honest an assessment.. But I will not return to visit.. Just me.. Karen is lovely but not what I expected..

Louis

Dear LK,

We men are strange animals.

We can spend an eternity in finding our ideal punting partner who's company we thoroughly enjoy then for various reasons we try someone else who in some cases does not measure up to the benchmark set by the "one and only".

That is not to say the new lady is not good but rather a punt can be more than just a straight physical experience..

My advice to you LK is go back and experience the embrace of your "one and only" of which you have written many times :yesnod:.....

Louis Koo
8th August 2013, 09:57 PM
Thanks GTI..

I am for sure your judgement is correct..

There will always be one who takes your punting breath away.. "My one and only".. She rocks my cockles!..

Missed out today.. Sunday it is!..

Louis

jayz0071
26th August 2013, 09:08 AM

Date of Visit : Sat 26th

Size/shape : Slim, Toned, C cups, .

Pussy: Shaved.

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming, DATY, FS

I had some time to kill before a night out, so dropped by for a cheap punt. Called up and Karen was available in 15 minutes, so made my way in.

She has attractive, and gives me a welcoming kiss. After showering she proceeds with a nice BBBJ, with a little bit of rimming included as well. Not the best BBBJ or Rimjob I've had at this joint - that award goes to Michelle or Debbie IMO. But still very pleasant, and enjoyable as I lay down watching her suck my cock via the side mirror. I return the favour for the next 10 minutes via 69 .

I ask for dom and she rides me cowgirl while i lean up sucking her nipples like a little baby as she bucked back and forth. I could feel myself about to finish so I finish hard in doggy.

She gives me a nice massage, and before round two begins with another nice BBBJ. She gave me a nice pussy rub along my shaft and even tried to to finish me off with a HJ but it wasn't working for me. Eventually, she agreed and I started pounding away in missionary on top in deep and fast strokes. With her minimal english, she was saying things like "No..." "My God..." "Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck you!!" while moaning and whimpering.

I came hard and as I pulled out she said "fuck you..." again.. I said "Thank you" lol..

Then off for a shower and left

Not bad. Good Value

Pussy Hunter
29th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Round three with Karen and I really appreciated this gal. Firm body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup natural tits with huge erect nipples, and toned legs. The long wavy hair is just an added bonus that kinda adds a level of debauchery. She has a very attractive face and the false eyelashes also add that level of “I am a hooker – come fuck me”. In high heels she is just stunning.

Limited English, but she did remember me from our previous encounters. Little bit of kissy kiss hello and then fully naked we get into the action. Karen is a well experienced girl that really knows how to use her body and she is very reactive to feedback. I had a great munch on her nips and she dutifully held her tits out for attention, whilst sitting with her fully shaved pussy on my leg.

BBBJ followed and she performed this whilst rubbing her tits against my leg and showing her naked firm bum in the mirror. Yes she does have a small mouth and it isn’t the deepest BBBJ I have ever had but is certainly delivered by the most attractive face and the best body.

Good fun in 69 and then Karen did her specialty of reverse cowgirl pussy slide. She is one of those girls who can flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic. Love this.

We did some mish and doggie, and view of that tiny waist and butt in doggie is terrific. I then got her standing in high heels and we fooled around with various leg on the wall, leg on the bed stuff. Was great fun to be bonking such a great body in various positions.
Finished up and was stuffed so Karen obligingly provided a very strong back massage.

I walked out the door a happy camper.

Enjoy.

Pussy Hunter
27th September 2013, 10:08 PM
There are just so many cute girls working now that choice can be a real problem.

I had been longing for another session with the lovely Karen. Some days the Hunter seeks a GFE, a PSE, a size 5 with big tits, or just nice slow sensual fuck. Well today I just wanted to admire and fuck that stunning body.

Firm body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup natural tits with huge erect nipples, tight tummy, slim waist, and slim toned legs. The long wavy hair is real sexy feature. The attractive face and the false eyelashes also add to allure. Fully shaved pussy. I think she has one of the best bodies in business at the moment. (PM me if you have other suggestions!)

Karen knows what her day job is all about and she quickly stripped off her street clothes (yummy BTW) and started sucking on my cock. Yup – this how it is done.

I had her sit on my lap while I paid some attention to her fabulous boobies. They are just to die for. Great C cup shape, natural, and more than a mouthful.

Lots of BBBJ, eye contact, and DATY, overhead DATY and 69. She has a great body (did I mention that before?) and I was just enjoying every minute of being with her. Her pussy slide is a patentable feature. She does it the best. Just gyrates her lower body back and forward over my cock. On with the dom – yes I was very careful – and into the action. Doggie is great.

I then got her standing in her street boots, with various leg on the wall, leg on the bed stuff. She loves this and not many girls offer these karma sutra positions. I thought that at one stage she was going to put her foot thro the wall.

I then placed a pillow on the corner of the bed and had her lie on her back with her bum raised, legs wide apart in the air, and her pussy on full display while I admired that cute face and great body as I slid in and out of her tight pussy. Kodak moment. I am getting a woody just thinking about it. Where is that roster again?

Quick massage and she was outta there and I was back into the wilds of Willoughby Rd.

Recommended.

Enjoy

Phobs99
10th October 2013, 08:57 AM
Person's Name : Debbie

Establishment : 533 willoughby road

Date of Visit : x4

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am- late

Rates : 150

Size/shape : Slim, sexy large natural Breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese from Malaysian

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yea!

My experience/comments :

I've had 6 sessions with Karen including a double and she never disappoints.
As said by Pussy Hunter, she has a banging good body and gives one of the best cock slides ever.

The first time I saw her I gave her boobs a thorough examination as I couldn't believe they were that good, and real!
Some highlights from a few of the sessions:

Her arse is SOO good and I wanted to bury my face in it, so at the beginning of the session I put her in doggie and ate her from behind.
After one session I blew just before she got off, she ripped the condom off started sucking me and said get hard and fuck me more!
Doing her in 69 is an amazing thing the way she wriggles her arse around

Fuzzynuts
2nd November 2013, 03:24 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby road

Date of Visit : 2 Nov

Rates : 90 for 1/2

Size/shape : small, great figure, awesome tits (B by western standard, but a big C by small Asian chick standards) - great proportions

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :
Read the great reviews, and her pics on the 533 website look pretty good so decided to have a go. Got shown to the front room which is quite large, had a shower and she walked in stripped off and lay on the bed while I finished up. First impression was pretty good, she is an attractive woman with perfect natural tits. The long wavy hair and fake eyelashes is a good look IMO.
I lay down on the bed and she gets to work on little fuzzy. She comments on how big my cock is (unconvincing) and I know I'm about average so I wish girls wouldn't persist with this act. But it feels good so we continue, I'm rubbing here awesome boobs and pussy but when I try to gently slip a finger in gives the signal that it's not allowed. After enough sucky sucky she covers me up and I mount her doggy, then roll her over for some mish. I'm getting into it and try for some kissing but she's not into it. Halfway through her phone rings and she answers it and has a conversation while I'm banging her. This part I actually enjoyed, it reminded me of when I was at school and used to fuck my gf while she spoke to her mum on the phone :) The other person clearly knew what was going on because she made no effort to quieten down her moaning (she's already quite loud) and even moaned fuck me! fuck me! halfway through a sentence lol :)
The idea that a girl is just lying their naked minding her own business while I pump away turns me on, it sure beats the fake moaning and acting that goes on.
She wraps up the call and I'm about to come so I pull out, pull off the dom and spray all over her tummy and breasts. I deliberately stopped wanking for a day so it was a good load. After a quick shower and dressed I'm done and out in about 25minutes flat.
Good session, but didn't really get any connection whatsoever. Still great value for $90.

fartichoke
2nd November 2013, 03:33 PM

Date of Visit : 2 Nov
.Halfway through her phone rings and she answers it and has a conversation while I'm banging her. This part I actually enjoyed, it reminded me of when I was at school and used to fuck my gf while she spoke to her mum on the phone :) The other person clearly knew what was going on because she made no effort to quieten down her moaning (she's already quite loud) and even moaned fuck me! fuck me! halfway through a sentence lol :) .... Still great value for $90.

My fur coat it's good value.

Thank you for the nice review Fuzzynuts.

Phobs99
11th November 2013, 08:22 AM
I've seen Karen 4 times now, and every fuck has been epic.

Looks as exactly described above but I'll add she has a killer arse with that perfect hip waist ratio. With her I usually start by eating her from behind then onto before turning her around for some bbbj. She gives an awsome cockslide which is one of her tradmark moves.

She has perfect natural tits so I usually make a point of painting them for her :)

Jsomeone
14th November 2013, 10:36 AM
Hot tiny asian Doll with a long mane of wavy hair, Amazing breasts and a cute arse.

She is a courtesan a true service orientated girl.

26yo

Visited at 10:30pm Wed

1hr

First punt in a while

Started with lite tongue kissing but it wasn't long before we ended up 69.

Superb Oral on her behalf, she positioned us with my head against the mirror so I could look back and see her arse in the mirror, quite a memorable sight of a small pink entrance. After a fair bit of grinding and a burst of the wiggles She got off and then got off my face and continued with a BBBJ, while quite shallow she really knows what she is doing. She paid total attention to the task at hand, at no point did she take her eye off the ball so to speak, concentrating on giving her best performance. She made up for the lack of depth with great head motion, tongue use and the shear intensity she put in, she used her hair to tickle my nuts and her breasts to caress my body.

The on for a reverse cowboy pussy slide

The main event started in missionary with classic irritating FOAM ing I shut it out of my mind and took to the task at hand wriggling and sliding over her gorgeous breasts and silky skin. By 5 minutes in I found myself dancing around the first cliff I backed off and lifted myself up and looked down, she was squeezing her breasts together and the FOAM ing have given way to an almost Gonzo porn intense loud Orgasm. I glanced at the clock and wondered if she could continue this intense acting for another 10 minutes. She egged me on to ramp up the pace and I obliged passionately, she is so lite I could almost lift her off the bed with one hand, I massaged her lubed butt and arsehole. 10 minutes latter I was still gyrating and sliding away on top of her, by this stage she was literally screaming and thrashing about, the musky smell now in her sweat indicating the FOAM act had long since passed.
Eventually it all became a bit too much for her and she jumped up the bed de impaling herself. She pulled off the condom and offered me a hand job as it was too much, I was too strong, I indicated Oral which she ignored so I said Condom again I will cum quickly. On with a condom and with some tissues shoved in her mouth to mute her screams I finished within a couple of minutes through gentle gyrations.

I dont think she was tender from the condom drying her out as more lube was not the answer, I suspect it was more along the lines of sore 'pussy muscles', which were still gripping me to the last drop. It wasnt' that I was going faster or was aggressive more that I was intense from the word go a result of pent up sexual energy and a high level of fitness from bi daily swims at the beach for the last few months.

Once clean up she gave me a really good 10 minute massage before I was in the shower and out the door.

Presented with her again I would ask about CIM as an extra and hopefully settle in for an amazing BBBJ with CIM.

But for FS we dont seem to have compatible stamina, unlike Sara, Ayumi and Sasa *, though I must admit I haven't seen any of them so close to the end of their shifts.

* now that's a thought a SAS sandwich the, Tall the. Tiny and the Curvaceous.

andrewblake
14th November 2013, 12:57 PM
Nice review J..

Karen seems to get a lot of thumbs up.. she seems to be the IT girl..

Just edited your review..

It is Sasa.. not Sasha.. don't think Aunty would be impressed with you renaming her girls!.. lol

AB

CommanderM
14th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Agreed.

Karen loves sucking Cock. She knows how to make any man really enjoy a great fuck.

the cock slide is one of her specialities.

I only go to 533 just for her.

a great fuck with a knockout body she is a stunner

I confess I was there with her last night ;-)

Jsomeone
14th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Agreed.

a great fuck with a knockout body she is a stunner

I confess I was there with her last night ;-)
Ah so you were the one who wore her out:ihih:
You weren't by the chance the punter I nearly collided with on the way in?

CommanderM
14th November 2013, 11:35 PM
No I didnt see anyone - I did have her for dinner and dessert though :biggrin5:

Ah so you were the one who wore her out:ihih:
You weren't by the chance the punter I nearly collided with on the way in?

bartok
7th December 2013, 12:18 PM
I was thinking of visiting Karen after all of the glowing reviews but I am a GFE man so I'm not sure I saw anything in the reviews suggesting this. Could anyone confirm please?

kcper
7th December 2013, 04:08 PM
if your gfe means plenty of dfk, no. karen only provide LK, well, it was what i got when i saw her,
but her body, large-ish natural boobies and fair skin was worth it

hooochieman
19th December 2013, 02:34 PM
Really like the sound of Karen and her cock slide!! I will definately have to try her out. Thanks for the info guys.

WOTAN010
19th December 2013, 03:40 PM
Really like the sound of Karen and her cock slide!! I will definately have to try her out. Thanks for the info guys.

hoohieman, I suggest that you just watch the roster for when she is working, make an appointment and see her then write a full Review of your experiences.

bartok
28th December 2013, 09:36 AM

Date of Visit : Wednesday 18th December 2013

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, absolutely gorgeous body, C+ natural breasts. Long wavy hair.

Pussy: Shaved and oh so nice.

Roster: Wednesday and Saturday

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, PUSSY SLIDE, FS

Firstly, I apologise for the late review. The festive season has taken its toll.

It was a Wednesday a couple of weeks ago and I was in the vicinity of Willoughby so I gave Angie a call around 2:00pm to see who was available. She told me that Karen was available. Now I recall the reviews together with the reply from kcper to my question and whilst they looked impressive I was a little apprehensive because it appeared that she may not like DFK. Now I am a DFK man but Angie convinced me that I would not regret my time with Karen.

When I arrived I was ushered to a waiting room for a few minutes then Angie asked me to go to the big front room where I could see Karen waiting at the door. Wow. The term the body beautiful is correct. Karen was wearing one of these short dresses that showed off her body beautifully. I gave her a hug then had a shower. Now this is where the blur starts because I am sure I was in heaven. This girl just gave me a GFE without the DFK and I thoroughly enjoyed every minutes. Her lips caressed my body then her beautiful body with those gorgeous natural breasts seemed to slide all over me. When it came to the BBBJ, I have to say that I have had none better but I also wanted a bit of her. She initially ignored me like a tradesmen continuing her work but we eventually got into 69. At this stage I knew I was in heaven.

After a while, Karen performed this wonderful (and patentable) reverse cock slide that was taking me to the edge. But I really wanted to be in her pussy so on with the condom and she impaled her pussy on my cock. It was very wet and tight. We enjoyed this position for quite some time, then on the final straight there was more BBBJ with her hair tickling my balls and legs. This finally sent me over the edge.

Well, this had to be one of my best punts. She is absolutely gorgeous and her service is fantastic. I love that hair as well.

The problem with 533 is that there are so many gorgeous women. It is sometimes very difficult to choose as there are not many that do not meet my requirements. I can see that I will not have a lot of savings in 2014.

Louis Koo
28th December 2013, 01:52 PM
She does have the body fabulous and stunning curves.. yum.. but i did not connect with her or just that my mood was spoiled in our meet.. don't know why.. but can see why she is popular.. only thing i don't like is the fake eyelashes and wavy hair.. straight would look great! but thats just me!.. lol

she is fabulous on all accounts and reviews..

Louis

nakedchef
29th December 2013, 01:03 AM

Date of Visit : Saturday 28/12/13

Rates : 30@90

Size/shape : Proportions of a goddess

Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysian

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, DATY, Cock slide, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : YES/YES

My experience/comments :

D-Style is firmly cemented as my favourite thank you Karen.

Having following all the hype, the reviews, the website photos of this supposed glamour, my imagination was driving the anticipation hard against my zipper just at the thought of her name. We hadn't even been acquainted yet! I finally, FINALLY managed to beat all of you lot for a booking today so was absolutely stoked for what was about to come.

I was lead to love pad number 5 out the back, showered and waited eagerly for a knock on the door. *Knock Knock* and in she came. Her free flowing hair and her intoxicating smell simultaneously stunned two out of five senses for a split second before I managed to get my shit together. I took a breath and introduced myself, exchanged pleasantries and noticed she was in a chirpy mood which was nice to see. The pleasantries soon transferred to my meat stick and she was off, sucking and bobbing away with nice shifts in suction and tempo. The Body Fabulous then straddled me, did a pirouette of sorts and ended up in reverse CG. She then ninja'd out some lube, greased me up and let me sit back and enjoy her now, infamous cock slide. Quite a show seeing her wonderful ass gyrating and pounding over and on my pelvis I admit, but the Karen degustation must roll on! As per usual, we went through some of the regular and the irregular moves. I felt like I found a groove by some point in the session. The FOAM convincingly moved to a more believable tone and she was really and let me stress really, started gripping on to my cock with some sort of Stan Lee imagined PC muscle grip. Kegal superhero perhaps? Now, regardless of whether these were honest contractions or just part of the Karen show, I was impressed. Her vice like pussy almost pushed me to the limit on a few occasions even when I came to a complete stop! We made use of the surface area of the bed and ended up in a doggy position with her knees and feet together and with my knees positioned outside, deep and close to hers. The result was, as probably a lot of you happy punters would be familiar with, a 2 for 1. Deep penetration combined with a fantastically light tackle tickle from her heels on my sack. I will say that this is definitely not a new experience to me but considering the proceeding sensations that had built up to this crescendo, I blew a worthy load.
Karen cleaned me up, checked the clock and invited me to lie down. By now I already had a smile like a kid on Christmas and was happy just to chill and chat. She started to give me a surprisingly good cool down massage though that I was thoroughly impressed by. Much better than an average punt at the local Thai joint hitting all the right pressure points. Damn, is there any flaw to this women??

I may come off as slightly smitten with this new treat I tasted...and rightly so. I've probably spent a good hour trying to recall this hours old experience but keep getting lost in my imagination. I realise now that all you lot were right, that there is something truly special and unique about "TBF" and something that everyone should experience once in their life time. Unfortunately we didn't find the chemistry that I would have hoped for so minus points for that but hey, I will not say no to a revisit if the odds work in my favour once more.

Lastly I always am interested to see how different my imagination leads my expectations judging from the blurry faces in 533 photos. I always pictured Karen with more of a slightly Latina appearance, with the hair and curves etc despite obviously being known she's 100% Malasyian. So to respond to Louis' comment, I'm sort of with you mate about the short hair and losing the eye lashes. Albeit pulling off this look very well, I feel like she could pull off a more modern or minimal style better. Just a punters two cents :)

Waxeater
1st January 2014, 01:24 AM
Fantastic reviews. I cannot wait to visit 533!

bartok
1st January 2014, 10:36 AM
In regard to LK and nakedchef's comments on Karen's hair and eyelashes, I partly agree with you, however, there is just something about that long curly hair teasing parts of your body especially when she has your cock down her throat. I feel that it adds to the theatre and when I look at the photos on their website, the hair actually does it for me. Then again maybe I am old fashioned and not as young as you guys:)

nakedchef
1st January 2014, 11:04 PM
This seems to be a big issue in my mind lately lol. I really am perched up on a fence here. While I do think short and sheik would suit her, it is such a rare treat to see hair like that on an asian WL. No complaints though! sexy as hell either way

Krinkle
3rd January 2014, 07:44 PM
Persons Name: KAREN

Date of Visit: 22nd June 2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

She has tits on her boobs?

bartok
3rd January 2014, 09:40 PM
I'm a little confused by your question since tits and boobs are generally considered one in the same. Is your question whether they are real or not? IMO they are real.

Pussy Hunter
31st January 2014, 06:00 PM
Well it had been a long yet enjoyable Christmas and New Year but I had had a hankering to fondle the lovely body of the delightful Karen. This girl just has to have the best body on the circuit at the moment IMHO.

Karen came into the room dressed in a tight white strapless dress that just managed to cover her butt. Her boobs were bursting out of the top. Man this girl has a body to die for. I couldn’t wait to get her naked.

Now funnily enough, today Karen seemed to want to keep her dress on! I’m all for cosplay, (Ah fond memories of Sakura) but when you have a body like Karen’s I really want to see it naked.

Karen had another surprise as she pulled this huge dildo vibrator out of her handbag. “Anal” she whispers. “On you?” “No on you!” Me? WTF?

I managed to dissuade her from that crazy idea but she did make the vibrating dildo a centrepiece of the fooling around. At this stage I did manage to get her dress off. Pussy was a bit stubbly, I think I missed her weekly shave day. None the less I did get her kneeling on the bed, and enjoyed some pleasant DATY from behind as I fondled her ample boobies.

Got the BBBJ going and then her famous pussy slide. She is an expert at this.

On with the dom - she is all safe - and into her in mish. Lovely tight pussy.

I then moved her into her high heels, and onto to the massage table, and got some good pounding away with her on her back and legs in the air. Lovely.

Back to the bed and I was about done. Great finale, into the shower and out in the wilds of Willoughby.

Good session. I think this was number five for me with her, and perhaps wasn’t quite as exciting as the earlier ones, but still good fun.

Works Wednesday and Saturday.

Enjoy.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
10th April 2014, 10:28 PM
Establishment : 533 willoughby road
Date of Visit : 26th feb 2014
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/cobe.html)
Rates : 90 for 30 Minutes
Size/shape : 5’5” size petite but curvy with gorgeous c cup natural boobs
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, LFK
Value for money/recommend? : Yes
My experience/comments :
I had seen so many great reviews of Karen that I wanted to try her for myself. I booked her for 10am and turned up on time but Angie and some girls didn’t arrive until a few minutes later and she told me Karen was 10 mins away.
I’m not sure what exactly I was expecting but while she had a fairly nice face I didn’t find her facially that attractive, she has a killer body though. Up to the laundry for a shower and then into the room. Off with the clothes and she looked even better naked. A slightly flat bum was all I could think of to stop her having a damn near perfect figure (for me anyway). Soon she was giving me a BBBJ which was good and then she put on a dom with her mouth and sucked a bit more. Strangely the CBJ was better. That’s a first! Next a couple of positions, all the while playing with those awesome boobs. They seriously are perfect. I tried for some kissing but she didn’t seem to want to.
I wanted to finish with some more BBBJ and she obliged but soon swapped to a HJ. I think we ended up finishing well within the time but she seemed in a bit of a hurry.
In summary – ok face, amazing body, a good performer but slightly mercenary. Amazing boobs.

Spoof1
29th August 2014, 11:59 AM
Saw Karen last night (aka Nana from Taren Point).

For those who dont know Karen she definitely has one of the better bodies in 533 and is always enthusiastic.
I wont harp about my session but great BJ, teabagging and a good PSE experience.
The way Karen wiggles her ass around she invites you to hammer away.
If you like girls taking control and being on top then Karen is second to none.

She does this thing where she rotates around your cock 90 degrees every couple of minutes and jumps up and down.
Great session as always from a very enthusiastic girl. Highly recommended.

BTW she is starting to look worn out even though her service does not show.

Pussy Hunter
2nd September 2014, 09:03 PM
I guess 14 guys a day for what 12 months now? As a WL remarked to me "Even if you like pizza - after 3000 pizzas you kinda lose the enthusiasm".

Spoof1
3rd September 2014, 09:49 AM
I guess 14 guys a day for what 12 months now? As a WL remarked to me "Even if you like pizza - after 3000 pizzas you kinda lose the enthusiasm".

Agree.
One thing I forgot to mention which was a real shock. She did not shower after we finished.
I offered to keep the running water on the shower after I finished and she declined. She got up, brushed her teeth and put her working clothes back on.
And before somebody asks it was in the middle of the day and not closing time.
One of many reasons why I never go down for the growl on working ladies.

Fuzzynuts
3rd September 2014, 10:32 AM
I guess 14 guys a day for what 12 months now?

Does she work everyday? I've noticed the better WL's seem to only work a day or two a week, which to me seems a little more sustainable for this type of job.
Say 10 guys a day, 2 days a week, times $80(?) means $1600 week in the hand. Surely got to beat the minimum wage these girls would be earning if they didn't have this option. Especially good if you consider they're probably immigrants without working visas, so likely to come from a place where the average daily wage is $10/day.

Pussy Hunter
4th September 2014, 10:03 AM
Does she work everyday? I've noticed the better WL's seem to only work a day or two a week, which to me seems a little more sustainable for this type of job.
Say 10 guys a day, 2 days a week, times $80(?) means $1600 week in the hand. Surely got to beat the minimum wage these girls would be earning if they didn't have this option. Especially good if you consider they're probably immigrants without working visas, so likely to come from a place where the average daily wage is $10/day.

You are absolutely correct - most don't work every day. Initially Karen/Nana was working at least four days a week. Initially she was unbelievable - and I say that in very sense of the word.

Even four days a week the calculations are pretty good. 14*4*52=2912 guys a year. More pizza anyone?

The taste for money and earnings is addictive. $300k pa tax free. The now departed famous Yumiko actually bought a shopping centre.

Louis Koo
4th September 2014, 08:37 PM
She is the epitome of courtesan.. :) shame that work has caught up with her..

Pussy Hunter
7th September 2014, 11:26 AM
She is the epitome of courtesan.. :) shame that work has caught up with her..

I would still go see her again - the body is just to die for.

Let me check that roster......:biggrin5:

CommanderM
7th September 2014, 03:32 PM
saw her at TP64 today :) might go back for seconds later tonight hehe ^^

Big Rich
11th December 2014, 07:57 AM
The way Karen wiggles her ass around she invites you to hammer away.
If you like girls taking control and being on top then Karen is second to none.

She does this thing where she rotates around your cock 90 degrees every couple of minutes and jumps up and down.
Great session as always from a very enthusiastic girl. Highly recommended.

Yes that rotation around your cock ends up in some fantastic sex positions best sex ever, she never gets worn out she keeps on going like the energiser rabbit!

bartok
11th December 2014, 08:34 AM
I saw Karen a couple of times earlier in the year but like comments from others, I prefer a girlfriend experience. Also I prefer WL who don't smoke so normally I don't return on either of those two counts. However, for whatever reason I have returned to Karen a few times over the last month. God she is so hot. Her body has to be up there with the most perfect body award. Add that to the pussy slide she performs and you know your in heaven. What a woman!

jilamint
11th December 2014, 08:54 AM
Shut up, you're making me edgy! :)

Big Rich
11th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Looks like your in for a trip across the bridge JM

bartok
20th January 2015, 10:19 PM
I continue to be mesmerised by Karen even though she does not DFK and she smokes heavily. The last visit a week or so ago, she used the phone light showing her pussy to perfection wow. And that pussy slide is second to none. What a horny woman!

I had a bit of a chat asking her what she was going to do for Chinese New Year. Her reply was "fuck". I then asked what she would be doing on Australia Day and I received the damed reply. Actually while I was having a shower she called some guy who was definitely Australian/English so I'm not sure who the lucky guy is but I am envious.

Karen is the sort a gal that you just want more of her ..... and more ..... and more of that sensational body.

Big Rich
28th January 2015, 10:20 PM
I hope it's me she's fucking on Chinese New Year:)

silk
19th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Person's Name : KAREN

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : MARCH 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape: THE HOTTEST asian body at 533

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: massage: LFK, bbbj, FS,

Value for money/recommend?: yes!

Face: 9/10.

My experience.

I know a lot has been written about Karen over the years and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to actually hook up.

Man was I missing out.

Karen is about as cute as it gets in my book.
Super hot face and her body is a 10/10.

Her horny attitude is unmatched.
She is street smart and raunchy and would be a handful in a relationship but 30 mins in the bedroom and she is a delight.

With her LFK, I just couldn’t believe I was kissing someone so hot.
She kept saying I was a good looking man and i must be younger than her.
Surprised her (I believe) when i told her I was 15 years her senior - though that could all be a routine.

Regardless she didn’t have much time to respond as she just attacked my bare cock with her hot wet mouth.
True cock worship ensued.
Licking, sucking, rubbing her lips up and down the shaft and ball and rubbing it all over her face.
I just about blew like this but having not ever read of her taking a CIM or COF I tried as hard as I could not to shoot.

We finally went doggy with her presenting her raw nakedness up to me in the most sex kitten way possible.
She is quite possibly the most sexually attuned woman I’ve ever been with.

Ended in doggy not long after that with her well known pussy control making me lose mine.

That combined with a doggy reach around of 2 handfuls of the most spectacular tits made me realise I had long missed out on one of the north shore’s greats.

SILK

Big Rich
19th March 2015, 06:45 AM
After you have an encounter with Karen it won't be the last time you get with her that's for sure.

Ugboy
20th April 2015, 05:20 PM

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Wed 25th Feb

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $90 for 30m

Size/shape : petite slim and stunning body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, pussy slide

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : Called to book Karen in as she looked stunning in her pics on the website. Got to the venue to find that someone else had taken my booking spot which was pretty rude. The lady of the house tried to palm off some of the other girls as Karen but I told her I was willing to wait. 25mins later i finally get my opportunity and she does not disappoint. She had long wavy hair and very seductive eyes. I have a shower and she takes her clothes off. I could only marvel at her crazy hot body as she lay on the bed naked waiting for me to finish my shower. As soon as I come out she gives me a BBBJ while on her hands and knees looking at herself in the mirror. This sultry attitude she exudes was a massive turn on. I then lay on my back with a little more BBBJ before she gets on top in reverse cow girl and starts rubbing herself up and down my cock. Wow is she a pro at this, it just felt amazing and I didn't want it to stop, I had to get the Dom on and she mounted me cowgirl while I played with her perfect titties. It didn't take long for me to blow my load.

This girl is smoking hot. Ridiculously hot body in perfect proportions in a petite package. She has this don't care sultry seductress attitude which drove me crazy. Definitely recommend to those out there to have a go.

andrewblake
20th April 2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the review!..

She is a sexpot and femme fatale!..

A minx with a stunning body beautiful fabulous!..

LOL..

Many fans!..

AB

Big Rich
23rd December 2015, 06:48 PM
Girls name: Karen

Date of Visit:23/12/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: Known as the body beautiful. Great arse slim shape. very fit awesome breasts nipples erect, totally top package
Nationality or Ethnicity:China

Services Provided: multiple pos, BBBJ Doggy touching playful exploring 69 overhead DATY asian cowboy , spinning around to different positions cock slide

Value for money/recommend?: Highly recommend

Had to have a last visit before the festive so decided on a favourite who never lets me down always a great session and just loves all aspects of sex just a wild ride.

Karen greeted me like an old lover that hasn't seen each other for a long time and gave me a hug and kiss while rubbing my cock through the shorts and giving me a hardon that could crack walnuts.

I quickly showered and dried Karen came over and started with a long slow BBBBJ and then span and we got into sixty 9 and gorged on each other until I was busting and Karen was soaked Karen Said fuck me hard now So we jumped up I domed up and we got into it standindin doggy over the chair while she looked into the mirror and squeezed her breasts and urged me to harder thrusts slow then hard I was ready to cum so Karen pulled away and led me to the bed with my cock in her hand. She pushed me down and she straddled me in an Asian cowboy then rotated till a sideways scissors then into reverse cowboy until I blew hard.

The different positions she can get into so a cock is in her is just amazing, always great Fun

I have done plenty of reviews on Karen and she never gets boring for me.

Until next time seeya.

Till then seeya.

andrewblake
24th December 2015, 01:07 PM
The femme fatale and resident 533 sexpot returns!.. :)

Thanks for the review..

AB

usw
13th August 2016, 12:19 PM

Date of Visit : Wednesday 10 Aug 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Rates : 150/h

Size/shape : Mid height, perfect breasts with nice perky nipples, enhanced but very well done. Sexy behind & wide hips, pretty face with wild long eylashes and long frizzy hair

Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysian

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, Cock slide

Value for money/recommend? : Professional, PS service, little personal interaction, basic English

I had seen Karen once years ago and it was not a memorable experience. I my memory, whilst she had a hot bod, there had been no connection.

Two weeks ago I saw her again at 533 while waiting for another girl I'd booked, and Angie suggested that I should try Karen again. That fleeting glimpse of her wild frizzed long hair and oh so sexy behind stayed with me and I decided to book her again.

I had to wait a while in a cubicle, and then she arrived. Not much of a greeting, just something like OK, come now, and she led me to room 3. I showered and whilst still in the shower she returned and got undressed and went and kneeled on the bed, whilst she used her phone, pointing her magnificent backside towards me. Man, why don't they post a photo like that on their webpage! My manhood sprang to attention and I grabbed the towel in a sudden hurry!

When I got to the bed Karen without a word got straight to the point and gobbled up my cock before I even reached the edge of the bed. She only briefly paused to motion me to lie down, then carried on with an out of this world BJ. She contantly varied the angles, suction, depth. This lady knows her work! She whipped out a condom and tore it, and used the elastic rim remaining as a cock ring on me. There was no chance of me loosing my rection, but I like cock rings as I find they heighten the sensation and delay me coming. After a while of this, she lubed me up as well as herself and stated pussy sliding me. Man, it felt good. I almost wished I would pop inside on one of the slides, but she is a pro, there was no chance of errors happening. Whilst sliding she massaged my perinaeum with lube. I

On with the diom, and she impaled herself in reverse cowgirl. OMG, what a sight, that sexy backside rocking backwards and forwards on me and her tight pussy lips clinging to my cock on every one of her upstrokes. I reached under her and pushed a finger against her clit, sliding it with her motions.

Finally she turned around into cowgirls and started heightening the pace. Everything was wet as hell, as she had not skimped with the lube.

But that was OK, I guess it slowed me down a bit and ensured I could savour this bliss for a little longer. I decided not to tempt fate and hang on for too long for an old man, so I quickend the pace and started thrusting and soom came with a big boom

We had hardly spoken a word throughout the session. I watched Karen washing her delicious, perfedct body in the shower. When she finished she left the water running and motioned to me to have a shower.

Although there was theooretically some time left, I showered and left when she lit up a cigarrette.

In summ,ary, Karen must have one of the sexiest if not the sexiest biodies at 533. Her skill is superb. If you want a porn star prostitute fuck, she can't be beat. But I like to connect with the girls and experience some warmth and conversation, probably basically create the illusion that I am with a girl friend for that hour, so I would not regularly book Karen. It's YVMV, I might book her again on occaision if I feel like a wild ride! Everyone should try her at least once though I'd say

andrewblake
13th August 2016, 03:46 PM
The body stunning fabulous strikes!.. Many have fallen from her femme fatale!.. Nice review!..