PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany - attractive, tall, and one for the tit lovers

Pussy Hunter
3rd October 2013, 11:18 AM
Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 2nd October 2013

Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/tiffany.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, smooth skin, DD cup nicely enhanced tits.

Pussy: Very narrow landing strip, fully shaved elsewhere. No stubble.

Roster: Wednesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, LKF

Review:

Angie doesn’t often call with news of a new arrival but when I had a free morning and got a call to try out Tiffany “her new 533 virgin” I couldn’t resist. Tiffany was as the web photos promised. Tall, nice trim body, attractive face, huge knockers. Tells me she has a retail sales job and the 533 gig is part time. Whatever – she is pretty experienced in the sack.

Disrobed and yup – she does have huge knockers. Lovely standout nipples and she seems to like having them attended to. We had a hug and a little kissy kiss but she didn’t seem keen on any more in the LFK department (more to follow).

Tiffiny kneeled down and proceeded to give my manhood a very through wetwipe clean and then proceeded to give a very good cock tongue bath and then devour it. Great eye contact and lots of slurping. Not DT but 50%. Very pleasant.

We hopped on the bed for some more overhead nipple attention. These pendulous breasts really hang down and they are a pretty good enhancement job. I couldn’t get enough of them. I did try the trick whereby I also like nipple attention and I got Tiffany to turn around in a kinda 69 fashion but I then moved down so that I could suck on her nips while she sucked on mine. Great way to get mutual stimulation. Bit of overhead DATY and a lovely view looking up at those boobies. Usual mucking around with a lengthy 69.

She was pretty wet by this stage and it was real pussy honey. On with the dom and after the usual “you are too big” I slowly slipped inside her wet snatch. Lovely and tight and very smooth. Into mish and on the side of the bed for doggie. Lovely tall slim body with nice arse looked just great.

I got Tiffany back into her high heels and tried for standing doggie on the side of the bed. She was my height and a Kodak moment looking at her tall naked body (with the big boobies) reflecting in the mirror. I turned her around for some standing face to face fucking and she had warmed up by this stage and we partook in some terrific DFK. She has lovely soft lips and is a great kisser. I think you just have to try hard to get to this base with her. Yummy.

Into the finale in my favorite position with Tiffany lying down on the corner of the bed, pillow under her arse, pussy raised in the air, and legs straight out and wide apart. Another Kodak moment.

Great session, confident, attractive tall girl, great boobies, tight shaved pussy, and she knows how to use her body.

Recommended.

WOTAN010
3rd October 2013, 11:28 AM
Nice review PH, the photos look very nice and she obiously knows what to do and does it well.

bartok
17th December 2013, 05:14 PM
Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 16th December 2013

Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, smooth skin, DD cup nicely enhanced tits.

Pussy: Fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : LKF/DFK, BBBJ, DATY & FS

Review:

I usually book before I rock up to 533 but I thought I would take a chance as it appeared to be an all star line-up. I was secretly hoping to get Ayumi but alas she was busy as usual. So Angie allocated Tiffany and although I had not seen her when I said yes I recall the photos and the review of Pussy Hunter so I thought that it would be fine. Well as soon as Tiffany walked in the door I thought wow. What a gorgeous young woman with wonder assets albeit man made. Tiffany is very attractive IMHO, tall, huge boobs (enhanced) and a very slim and taught body. I was ecstatic to say the least.

Tiffany was wearing a very nice apricot bikini which really showed off her incredibly gorgeous body. Once she disrobed, I felt i was in heaven. Those breasts are outstanding and wonderfully done. They look massive on her tiny body.

The session was pretty much the same as Pussy Hunter. To have her mouth wrapped around my cock was a sight to behold. Just looking at her face and gorgeous body Tiffany was almost enough for me to explode. After groping her breasts for a long time, I want to get some of that pussy which seemed compact and look oh so nice. We went into 69 but I felt that her pussy was a little sensitive. I suspect that the previous punter had taken her to great heights (I was second cab of the ranks). After a while, Tiffany doomed me up and proceeded to ride me like no tomorrow. She is expertly is several variations of Cow Girl. Just looking at her face, breasts and that pussy moving up and down on my cock was fantastic. We moved to missionary for a while but the old fella for what ever reason was not in top form - god knows why because this is one gorgeous woman that i could screw very day and not get sick of it. Anyway, I wanted a bit more DATY as I felt i could bring her to a climax. She was very different to most woman in that she was sensitive on the one hand but certain parts of her pussy just hit the magic button. I pursued this for quite some time and was sensing that I may get her over the line. Her body started gyrating and moving up and down and then she started arching her back. At that stage I knew i was there. I asked her how many times she came and she said two. Now either she did or it was some great acting. Either way i enjoyed it.

Time was running out so I gave it another attempt at missionary to see if I could cum but no such luck. I pound away for a bout 5 minutes interspersed with some nice DFK. Maybe there was a little gremlin in my mind saying you should not be with such a sexy woman. Oh well, i thoroughly enjoyed her and will certainly be back for return visit.

What surpasses me is that she really has had only one other review. This woman is definitely worth as visit. For some, she may not be your cup of tea but i suspect for quite a few you may become a regular. Its a pity she is only on Tuesdays at 533.

bartok
23rd February 2014, 10:11 AM
When will Tiffany be back? I want to see those wonderful breasts:)

bartok
15th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Does anyone know whether Tiffany has departed this land or is she working somewhere else?