PDA

View Full Version : Miranda - the multi orgasm queen

Pussy Hunter
16th December 2013, 10:24 AM
Person's Name : Miranda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd., Willoughby

Date of Visit : Friday 13th December 2013

Girls Photos : 533willoughby (http://533willoughby.com.au/miranda.html)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7, firm smooth skin, B/C cup enhanced titties, tatt on lower back

Pussy: Fully shaved

Roster: Friday and ??

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, Rimming

Review:

When Miranda walked in the room I was just blown away. She is soooo cute. Really attractive face, trim petite body, not school girl young, but once into the session revealed herself to be an extremely experienced lover/seductress/sex pot. She was also dressed (?) for the occasion in a pink negligee with see thro bra that exposed her nipples and – no knickers. Who doesn’t enjoy the company of a cutie with no knickers? I was in love immediately.

Miranda has a set patter and I would suggest you just go along with it initially. Carefully preparing the room was part of the patter. Every inch of sheets, bed location, condom pack etc was extremely carefully laid out. Not a time waster - that is just how she is.

We had a bit of a cuddle and a bit of LFK, then Miranda suggested I lie down. I went along with this and Miranda climbed on top, gave me a facial cat bath and some LFK that proceeded to DKF. I moved her up for some titty attention and Miranda just loves having her nips licked gently. Don’t suck, just lick. I then moved her up further for some overhead DATY. Yummy clean pussy lips and after the nip licks and the DATY she went right off. Made all the right noises and whole body shuddering.

She moved down for some tackle and jewel attention, and this is where I realised I was with a seductress. She sucks and licks up and down the shaft, and looks up at you with these adoring brown eyes. Terrific eye contact that she kept up during the whole session. The jewel attention was getting lower and she raised my legs in the air – “You like?” “Yup!”. Quick wet wipe clean up and she was right into a pleasant rimming. Very soft, very wet tongue.

69 ensued and I then lay her on her back for some more nip attention and DATY. We moved to side by side and just gazing into her gorgeous face was just a turn on.

Some pussy slide – or pussy massage as I call it – was very intense. Miranda went off again on this and grabbed me whilst grinding her pussy into me.

On with dom and into her pussy. I was very slow and gentle and managed to get my entire length inside her. She was reluctant at first but then got into it and was bucking like crazy. We switched to doggie, bedside doggie and looking into that cute face in the mirror whilst I was drilling her from behind was a Kodak moment.

We fooled around in various positions and finally in mish. Miranda undid her hair and let it lie across the pillow. Really sexy – this girl has experience. I was cumming a and another orgasm from Miranda. Whew. I never know what to believe with experienced working girls but gee she sure made all the right noises and body shudders every time.

Very sexy lady – a great lover. If you like a sensual loving experience rather than a boom boom pounding then go see Miranda.

Recommended.

Enjoy.

silk
28th January 2014, 06:02 PM
Ok so Miranda is also the very PSE girl known as Aiko/Eco from 142 George st Hornsby.

andrewblake
28th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Ok so Miranda is also the very PSE girl known as Aiko/Eco from 142 George st Hornsby.

Thanks for the intel Silk..

nice to know..

AB

silk
30th January 2014, 09:17 AM
I spotted here while waiting for Sophie and when enquired as to when she'd be available I was told her 4 hour booking had just extended! She must be doing something right. Curious there are so few reports on her as she is gold.

usw
3rd February 2014, 07:40 AM
Miranda works on Saturdays. She is a petite girl, with substantial enhanced breasts. I have seen her twice now, and on both occaisions she gave a superb service. She really goes all out to give you a memorable experience.

Above all her service is a welcome variation on the basic BJ then hop on top routine. She starts off with a gentle cat bath of the upper chest, but whilst she is doing this artfully writhes her ample bosom around the cock and balls, with her firm and pointy nipples gently teasing at each touch. Soon she moves down and licks around the sack, slowly moving up to the first gentle BBBJ. Then a bit of rimming follows, before she lubes up her breasts and rubs them all over my John Thomas. This is bliss. A bit more of a BJ and then back to the titties, this time she squeezes them together around my cock and gives him a good tit fuck. She then uses some of the lube to gently continue with a bit of a hand job before returning to more BJ. Another squit of lube is rubbed all over her pussy lips and she goes and sits on to of me and grinds her groin back and forth. How long can a man last at this rate? Back to the BJ and she picks up the pace, I sense that she is trying to get me accross the line.

On my first visit I decided to engage in a bit of DATY at this point in order to slow me down. She seemed to enjoy this, although I doubt that she reached a real climax. I asked for the rubber and entered her in mish. She is tight, but it is clear that she was in some discomfort, so I took care to proceed gently and not too deeply until I reached a great climax.

On the second visit I decided to let her ride and grind herself on me till I am almost coming and then finish me off with a BJ/handjob and CIM, which was just great too, and I sensed her preferred way of ending the session..

She engaged in a bit of light kissing, but this is clearly not really her forte. She has a fun personality, even though communications are a bit difficult. A bit of a massage followed, but above all the times with her were memorable for the genuine effort she put in to make the experience pleasurable. Highly recommended, give her a try, you won't be disappointed.

Also posted elsewhere

bartok
23rd February 2014, 10:47 AM
I visited Miranda Saturday week ago. Not really much I can add from previous reports. She is one sexy woman with great sense of humour. I will definitely see her again.

Spoof1
3rd April 2014, 04:41 PM
Saw Miranda a couple of weeks ago. I can confirm she has a great body and a sexy little bottom.
Didnt get the rimming that others did but I did not ask or gesture for it.
Played safe with CBJ which was awesome but it was a sight to behold pounding her doggy and watching my cock sliding through her really tight splinter.

Recommend.

Pussy Hunter
20th August 2014, 06:38 PM
I had reviewed Miranda before her extended vacation. I was impressed at that time so I thought a return visit would be in order.

I duly arrived at Angie’s house of pleasure and was again impressed by the delightful Miranda as she entered the room. I think she is really attractive. Cute attractive face and beautiful soft skin on a slim body. The makeup really accentuated her face and I just couldn’t help looking at her face the whole session.

Yes the boobs are enhanced and there are some slight tummy stretch marks but the cute face is the highlight.

We had the LFK kiss and hug hello and Miranda dropped to her knees and started her famous BBBJ cock attention. She is just terrific at BBBJ and really knows how to lick, slurp, and suck at all the right angles.

I remembered her desire for licking her nips and not sucking so I duly followed my previous experience. Miranda makes all the right noises, and especially likes overhead DATY. We switched around to 69, and she has a lovely fully shaved snatch. The pussy slide/massage was terrific. She loves having her pussy grind against you. Rimming wasn’t on the menu this time. No big deal.

On with the dom and gently into her in mish. Wonderful smooth pussy walls, no need for lots of lube, and full penetration was no problem. I moved her to the side of the bed for doggie with her kneeling and me standing behind her. This position was just fantastic. Miranda can spread her knees and legs wide, and I could get full penetration with her arse cheeks apart and me fully inside her.

Her on top in cowgirl revealed her skill at being able to rock backwards and forwards on my cock with her bum just gyrating without her moving the top of her body. I just love this move and few girls can do it well. I could have easily cum in this position.

Finale was approaching and as I gazed up at her cute face and small puckered lips I had to ask the big question. “Can I cum in your mouth?” “Sure”. Love it!

She duly sucked away and the CIM finale was excellent. I’m not really big on CIM, but with that cute face I couldn’t resist.

Recommended.

andrewblake
21st August 2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the review PH..

She really is a gorgeous flower!.. soft and GFE with a hint of cheekiness!..

AB

bartok
14th December 2014, 09:01 AM
Miranda is back today and it would have to be a day I can't make it:(

I saw her on the roster about a month ago but that only lasted one day. I hope she's back permanently this time as she is a gem.