PDA

View Full Version : The 533 Dilemma

bartok
2nd January 2014, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure what you guys think but every time I go to 533 (and its pretty much the only place I visit these days) I am finding it particularly difficult to choose which WL. Generally, when you go to a shop it becomes relatively simple because there are only one or two WL that will get the heads up i.e. the rest are simply not worth your time because you know it will probably turn out to be a disappointing punt. However, 533 has so many great looking WL who provide such good service that I really struggle to work out which WL I want to spend time with. I believe that it is a real credit to Angie that she gets the top WL at her shop.

Obviously, this is not a problem but a dilemma. I tend to oscillate between virtually the whole group of WL that are rostered on for a particular day. It becomes even more difficult if I have seen a WL that has provided great service and there is that 'click' factor. For example, I plan to go tomorrow (i.e. Friday). Now I saw Monica last Friday and would love to see her again but then there is Miranda (who looks fantastic), Bibi, Ada (wow what a sexy lady), Jacqueline, Tina (there is something about that body of hers) and Suki (she looks very hot). I still haven't seen any of these WL. What's a man to do?

andrewblake
2nd January 2014, 02:54 PM
Play punt lotto!.. Lol

AB

In love with Alina Li

JimmyK
2nd January 2014, 04:43 PM
Bartok, you can't really go wrong at 533. Punt and have a fun time. Enjoy and enjoy enjoying all over and over again. :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2