Date of Visit : 22nd May 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000-0100

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : 5-6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I liked the look of Ella on the website, so made a booking. Not long to wait once I arrived, but I don't enjoy sitting on a footstall in the corridor as other punters make their way in and out, almost needing to step over my feet. Introduced to Ella who is certainly friendly, and has good English. I wonder if there are two Ellas, as the one I met is Chinese, but I rather suspect a mainlander, not Malaysian as per the photo comment. Perhaps others can enlighten me. After my shower Ella gargles with mouthwash, which I like, and then is straight back and has her lips around my cock. She would have gone on and on, but I had no desire to blow yet. She is a good kisser, and I enjoyed the way her hair was down, and flowing as we played. Plenty of DFK and time to let my fingers wander. Her pussy was wet, but I would not guarantee that it was natural in any way. I cant say whether she really enjoys DATY, but at least she tolerates it without feeling the need to embelish with too much FOAM. Into mish and she is actually quite tight, and our bodies locked together nicely. After I came there was a so-so massage, but that may be because I declined having oil all over my body, perhaps with it the experience would have been special, as it seems Ella does know what she is doing. At the end Ella also got me to gargle with mouthwash, which I would also give her full marks for. All up an enjoyable experience, and one I would be happy to repeat.

andrewblake
24th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the review.. :)

AB

jilamint
24th June 2014, 06:40 PM
Ella is Chinese, ignore what these places put on their descriptions! The photos are accurate, a shortish girl with decent boobs. Wouldn't say her English is 'good' though, but maybe we consider 'good' a different thing! :)

andrewblake
24th June 2014, 06:44 PM
I am sure you know who this "Ella" is?!.. Lol.. AB

jilamint
24th June 2014, 06:48 PM
Indeed. See todays review from me. How frustrating!!!