PDA

View Full Version : FANNY ~Simply Amazing!

MrJellyFish
4th July 2014, 01:23 PM
This morning I saw a hot little number by the name of Fanny.
She stands a mere bordering in 5' with a tight petite body complemented with a hot ass to die for!
Her immediate GFE was an instant turn on as she took me hand and led me to the room.
Fanny's disposition left memories of a wanna be girlfriend that I'd love to take home!
Upon showering she took the liberty to tissue drop dry my body of remaining droplets then planted suction kisses ALL over my face, neck, chest and worked her day bathing down to my awaiting cock where she pushed her tongue into overdrive and licked my cock like a chuba chub!
Man she was good!!
With her constant enthusiasm and positive attitude Fanny made the hour well worth the $$
I basically took the starfish pose and let her show me what was capable of!
What an awesome surprise she was!
Her looks certainly were an indication to go by but once she warmed up which was almost instantly, I was sold!!
I haven't finished this post but I'm telling you right here right now.. I'm seeing her again!
Her technical prowess showed me her experience outweighs her demeanour and her passion is like a busted thermometer in that it shot through the roof!
My blood was racing as she licked up and down my cock with her slithery tongue with much slurpy wet action and great suction all the way down my shaft that sent to flea down my spine!
Fanny is a hot little package that at first you'd think twice about but once she reveals her skills you'll be reeling in pleasure that could only be measured by the number if time I told myself " I can't wait to see her again!"
Fanny likes to lead the session and that I did!
With her ferocious appetite for sex driven by her friendly nature, Fanny took me to heaven more than I could count in the hour and I'm still feeling dizzy writing about it now!
As she BBBJB me for almost half the hour, I urged 69 and we mutually pleasures each other for about 10 minutes where I peeled her wet pink lips to reveal her glistening clit that I devoured over and over as she moaned and thrust her pussy deeper into my face several times. She loves to please and it was mutually satisfying I can tell you!
Fanny was a real pleasure to watch as she sucked with an eager persona that one could only describe as hunger for cum!
Her sucking skills are very highly rated up there with the Best of the Best!
Next thing I knew she peeled on the dom and ride me like a merry go round wild horse! Slowly at first with her two feet firmly planted on the bed and pumped my rock hard cock like a V8 Supercar!
My eyes rolled back as I grappled her almost D cup breasts that were silky soft with nice sizes erect nipples to suck on!
Fanny is an all out pleaser and knows how to satisfy a man.
I took over and laid her on the bed then began to drill her now dripping pussy. Dripping that much that she even reached over to tissue dab dry her snatch!
I couldn't wait and entered her with a deep punching thrust, grabbed her face in my hands and drilled her honey pot like a ferret in a rabbit hutch!
Watching her gasp moan pant and heave made me punish her even more!
I could feel myself about to explode so I pulled out ripped the dom off and gave her the hot dog to eat!
She selfishly helped herself to a full serving and sucked my cock till I filled her hot dry mouth full of cream CIM until she took her two hands and milked the last drops all out of my system !
Fanny was a diamond starred performer who very quickly took my breath and throat yoghurt away!
I thoroughly enjoyed the hour and feel that next visit will possibly be 90 minutes !