PDA

View Full Version : Bibi and Kiki in a double trouble extravaganza!

Pussy Hunter
19th July 2014, 03:51 PM
Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 18th July 2014

Photos : 533willoughby.com.au (http://533willoughby.com.au/)

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, nice body shapes, firm smooth skin, A natural (Kiki) and B cup enhanced tits (Bibi).

Pussy: Fully shaved, naturally hairless pussy lips, prominent mounds, lovely long pussy flaps.

Roster: Friday, Sunday and Monday but check roster for details.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM,

Review:

Doubles have always been a favorite activity of mine from my days with the Viet girls in Phnom Penh and more recently CBDoubles in Sydney. Ah … those were the days of total debauchery.

Doubles needs the right girls with the right attitude and some well planned choreography. I figured my current 533 favorites of Kiki and Bibi would be an ideal pair. These girls are pretty open minded, great little bodies, full on sex maniacs. Certainly the number of sessions I have had with them individually have been terrific.

I wasn’t mistaken. The session was just a blur of nubile naked bodies, boobs, and pussy.

It was hoping for a full on lesbian act and I was kinda surprised when it didn’t happen that way. I don’t think Bibi had been in a double before so when I encouraged Kiki to lick Bibi’s nipples, poor Bibi collapsed in a fit of giggles. Bibi a doubles virgin? A virgin of any kind? WTF? Was just hilarious. Hence any kind of girl on girl action was just out the window and off the run sheet. Never mind - what ensued was just a fantastic hour of sex romping which is what these girls do best.

The girls were hot off the street and whipped off their clothes in record time. Naked, I couldn’t help but notice the pussy stubble that hadn’t been attended to, so off they went into the shower and I supplied a razor to clean up the offending stubble and leave two nice smooth pussy mounds. Gotta have a clean work surface for DATY.

Kiki started up her moveable disco scene with powered iPhone music, strobe lights and away we went.

I alternated between lovely DFK with each girl and they are both great kissers. The other girl was then busy with nip licking on me or DT BBBJ. Bibi really excels at the DT BBBJ. But Kiki isn’t far behind with her slurpy cock sucking skills. Kodak moment with Bibi squatting down between my legs for BBBJ, as I enjoyed Kiki sitting on my face for overhead DATY. Switched the girls around with Kiki on the cock and Bibi overhead. Bibi seemed somewhat relieved that she didn’t have to lick Kiki’s pussy (as I intended) and was just there to have fun, and just got super horny. Bibi must have had a couple of orgasms in the overhead DATY position.

Kiki was equally horny and was delighted to have Bibi and I lick and suck on her nips. Kiki was also going right off. Into a pussy slide with Kiki on top, and more DFK with Bibi. All the while I was able to get access to either girls pussy and they were super wet. Kiki was just a fountain. These girls are super slim, petite and flexible so getting them to move around was just so easy.

The rest of the session was a bit of a blur. I think Kiki got a dom on me and I entered her in mish while I was DFKing Bibi lying alongside. Bugger I started losing the wood at this stage. Just too much stimulation. Out of practice. I got Kiki in doggie with Bibi standing over her and facing me so I could suck on Bibi’s nips while doggie fucking Kiki. I was getting hard again at this stage, and switched to Kiki on top in cowgirl and me DFKing Bibi alternating with sucking on Bibi’s nips and overhead DATY. I came in that position together with much wailing from Kiki and Bibi. Was pretty hot and I don’t think it was all a show. These girls were having an orgasmic good time.

After my cumming Kiki just kept grinding away on top of me in cowgirl. Bibi hopped up and had a shower. Kiki kept grinding away with her pubic bone on mine with my now softening cock still inside her.

Bibi came back fully dressed in her sexy outfit of cute shorts and halter top. This is where things got interesting. Bibi leant over, exposed one of her boobies for me to suck on and I reached out to massage her pussy from outside her shorts. Kiki hopped off my cock and whipped off the dom and Bibi took over with a BBBJ. Bibi then pulled her shorts apart at the crotch so I could get full finger penetration into her pussy. I had fingers in both pussies, they were super wet, and I could feel another orgasm coming on. CIM into Bibi for a second coming. I haven’t had two finales in years.

We all had a great time. Two really sexy girls with great attitudes. I just loved it! A fabulous way to solve the problem of too many girls and not enough time. Get ‘em both in a double.

Enjoy.

JimmyK
19th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Fantastic review PH. One of the best, such imagination but those two stunners are the real treat. At least Bibi experienced something new, once again a great imaginative read!

stoli999
20th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Thanks PH, great guide to a future option on my next trip to the greater city of Sydney

stoli999
24th July 2014, 10:42 PM
Only a week away from visiting the lovely city of Sydney, and I have already placed in my diary a long visit to 533 and two lovely ladies to spend a wonderful afternoon with. Ready willing and able with a pocket full hard earned to spend.

manxduc
3rd August 2014, 01:58 PM
The thought of fucking Bibi while she has her tongue in another girls snatch has been a fantasy of mine. looks like it will take some time to be a reality. But good work PH for starting the ball rolling:thumbsup:

Pussy Hunter
3rd August 2014, 03:23 PM
Only a week away from visiting the lovely city of Sydney, and I have already placed in my diary a long visit to 533 and two lovely ladies to spend a wonderful afternoon with. Ready willing and able with a pocket full hard earned to spend.

Do tell of your experiences - was it is as good as expected? Don't be shy - reveal all!

Pussy Hunter
3rd August 2014, 03:28 PM
The thought of fucking Bibi while she has her tongue in another girls snatch has been a fantasy of mine. looks like it will take some time to be a reality. But good work PH for starting the ball rolling:thumbsup:

Yes it was my fantasy too - but it remains a fantasy. It was the funniest thing as Bibi wasn't having anything to do with lesbian activities. Then she just got super horny when she realized she wasn't going to get raped by Kiki. I had even brought along a carrot too (don't ask).

I'll need to explore further the contenders for lesbian doubles at 533.

Any suggestions?