PDA

View Full Version : Maya Delicious

bazzledance
2nd August 2014, 09:11 AM
Rang Angie 9.45am fri to book Bibi for 3pm said somebody booked for double with Kiki ??? since Mimi has gone back to H.K. I switched to fri Angie
suggested new girl Maya started today ok got there 5min early into waiting rm Angie had a chat rm was not ready but Maya came into waiting rm lovely looking
in tight black skirt planted asoft gfe kiss and held my arm speaks a little english after 10mins rm was ok A ngie came in the room whle iwasstanding next to Angie I plandted a lfk kiss on Maya then handed over $150 for an hour Angie gave mea smile and left Mayais a delight so soft tookme in the shower and gave me
lfk the beast was stiring then she held my cock while washing me hoped out dryed of straight into 69 on bed with her on top a great view of young pussy and ass stuck my tongue into her pink zone then the juices started to flow I usualy brng chocolate to give to the girs today I had Ferrero choc on the table next to the bed Maya was getting excited and turned around climbed on my fully erect pole in cowgirl gyrating her hips while we were lookiginto each other eyes I reached
for 2 ferroro chocs poped 1 in my mouth and then in Maya mouth the suprize n her facethe diliciosus sensation of screwing and the burst of caramal the sugar
hit her first she was excited the it hit me iclimbed of the bed with her attached to me and srewed her standing about 50cm from the bed she just pshed me and droped on the bed what a sight she had her back arched gyrating ata speed of knots icam in the bag nostopping Maya would not lt me rest as I am not young
a few years off 60yrs old she grabed my cock and started the best bbj I thought no way but withini a couple of min I cim she the opened her mouth and let
the cum dibble down her chin only a couple o f tiisues for a clean up but did not leave my side then cuddled me a wonderful soft massage with 10 mi to go her
lovely smile and soft skin got me stirring almost went in to mish without a bag on but maya grabbed a comdom put it on with her moutht and sartted a slow hump with 2mins to go I came again she has to be a realturn on for me to cum 3 times in an hour did my usual elvis viva las vegas dance for the girls entertainment jumped in he shower totally satisfied hank you maya , I would just like to say a warm goodbye to the beautiful MImi what a classy & hardworking girl I will miss her but hello Maya!

hard
2nd August 2014, 10:31 AM
Wtf ?????????

bazzledance
4th August 2014, 09:33 PM
Persons Name : Maya

Establishment : 533 willoughby

Date of Visit : 1/08 / 2014 Friday 3pm

Rates ; $150 hour

Size/shape petite 160cm slim not skinny nice curvy bottom attractive face

Nationaltiy :chinese
:p
Services : BBBJ,FS,DATY,LFK,CIM

Value for Money/Recommend : A BIG YES

I cant speak more highly of Maya if you want a girlfriend experience a lovely looking girl with a great work ethic to make your time enjoyable

lots of hugs and kisses a beautiful body, smells sweet & clean and don't say no except the backstop is out of bounds. for me anyway.

She really knows how to make you feel comfortable nice tongue kiss soft body , perky tits feel great tight pussy plenty of juices not much lube needed

good sence of humour when I asked how old she was she gave me a baby coy look and said 14 'nice won Maya. English a work in progress but

ok to have a chat, knock your socks off BBBJ & CIM . Highly recommended but please treat her well we need happy working girls.

Pussy Hunter
17th August 2014, 02:28 PM
Was there a cut and paste error in the creation or just a post coital high that prevented clear articulation? Really funny. WTF sums it up perfectly. Thanks!

CommanderM
17th August 2014, 05:17 PM
I see this guy mixing food up with WLs

remember when your mum says dont play with your food. this guy did!

mixing drinks I mean err mixing food with WLs hahaha

btw is it me or is maya at 533 the same as Bobo at 64?

thanks

bazzledance
17th August 2014, 07:47 PM
Nice reply guys, having a few issues with the keyboard plus I rushed it @ the moment I marketing new brand of pussy chocolate just got to find the right mix it might take @

least another 100 pussies to taste what do you think dark or milk chocolate cheers!