PDA

View Full Version : Sammie - 1st try

Spoof1
3rd October 2014, 12:51 PM
Person's Name : Sammie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 2nd October 2014

Rates : 90 1/2hr

Size/shape : Size 7 with a little baby, pretty face, tanned skin, DD+ tits (as advertised - I am hopeless at knowing what sizes are what)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS DFK

Value for money/recommend? : OK

Experience:

After my recent awesome experience with Yuna I wanted to try out a girl at 533 that I have never experienced before again. I was hoping to find another GEM. Rang up and asked for the names of girls rostered today and heard Sammie. So I booked her for a 30 minute test drive.

First impressions that she had a pretty face, smiling and happy. I also feel it is worth putting in the inital effort to have a nice polite chat when you meet someone new which in most cases results in a better service. This was definitely impossible to do with Sammie due to her very LIMITED English.

Had a shower and jumped on the bed. She takes her clothes off and IMHO her boobs just dont match her body size. They feel natural but I suspect they are FAKE.

Started off with a nice BJ increasing pressure at the head with the normal teabagging that is standard at this place. For those interested BBBJ, DFK and DATY is on the menu - which is invited but politely declined (not really my thing). With her signalling these standard options to me shows her willingness to please the client.

After 10 minutes of pretty good BJ which was the highlight it was time for her to jump on. She got a handful of lube (yes handful) and slopped it on my cock and around her hole. Jumped on and started bouncing around and she is a SCREAMER. She screams so LOUD that it put my off and for the first time in a long time - my cock went falacid and slid out.

To her credit she started sucking again but I decided to finish with a BJ which was the safer option then damaging my ear drums.

In conclusion, probably my most unsatisfactory punt in here for a couple of years. However I can see many punters enjoying Sammie's service so dont be put off with my personal experience. You can't win them all.

hard
3rd October 2014, 04:20 PM
Good intel Spoof... was wondering about Sammie. Thanks :thumbsup:

usw
7th October 2014, 05:08 PM
I saw Sammie about 10 days ago. Agree with Spoof, her breasts seem out of proportion to the rest of her small body, yet are not obviously fake - my intrigue led me to probe this question with avid massaging of the subjects of my curiosity, but I came to no firm conclusion! Anyway who cares, she has got generous jugs.

Unfortunately it was immediately apparent that she had just smoked a cigarrette. That may no bother some, it bothers me and immediately put up a barrier to properly connecting with her. Some other girls who smoke seem to manage to fairly efectively mask it with mouth wash and mints and whatever, but it seemed that Sammy did not make much of an effort in this regard. Maybe it's also in the brand of cigarrette, they don't all smell the same.

So whilst DFK was on offer, I shrank back from that very quickly. Communications are a bit difficult, but she quickly worked her way down my body whilst still standing at the nd of the bed, and I can't fault her on her performance. She sat me down on the bed and raised my legs and proceeded with an extended rimming session as I have not experienced before. Whilst I did enjoy that, it carried on a bit long and I was glad when she moved up to give me a very good BBBJ. Nothing to complain about there.

About half an hour into the piece I decided to further explore her lithe body. She responded well to stimulation of her breasts and enthusiastically when I moved on to DATY. She really enjoyed that, encouraging me to keep going at that for a good 20 minutes until she came in a big way.She was sopping wet by now, and dommed me up for me to enter. I stayed fairly upright and hammered away, thus getting only the occaisional whiff of her foul breath. It was good though, she gripped my member really tightly and I was able to work up to a great climax. Fortunately once I had caught my breath whilst she cleaned up there was no time left and I was able to duck into the shower and out of there.

So, don't get me wrong, a good root, but that was in spite of a massive disconnection with her. But she was willing and tried to do all to please me. Don't be put off by my reservations, it's just that I like to be comfortable with the girls I see and build up a rapport, so it's a case of YVMV.