PDA

View Full Version : PATTY-afternoon delight

MrJellyFish
8th October 2014, 02:50 PM
Today I saw a delicious lady called Patty.

http://533willoughby.com.au/patty.html

Patty's a tall sexy long legged angel from Thailand whose sweet demeanour elicits an automatic erection!

Once the standard operating procedures were done with, Patty turned on the GFE and planted soft meaningful kisses about my face n chest and from the look in her eyes I could tell what she had in store for me!

Her shaved pussy simply waiting to be looked after made my blood fill my most precious organ!

Within minutes Patty was down to my 2 meat n veg and BBBJBing me to the heavens! Her hot wet mouth working my shaft, nibbling n sucking the side of my rod with great enthusiasm.

I couldn't take it much longer so I returned the favour DATY and delighted in opening her soft pussy lips wide and licking her juices as they began to flow. Patty moaned and actually engaged in much vocalisation which really urged me on further. As I only had half hour due to booking restraints, I kicked into 69 where we really moved into high gear!

Patty sucked and worked my cock like it was going out of fashion and me on the other end, licked up n down her glistening clit until it was red n raw! We both are one another like animals feasting on meat, with muffled moans leaking out of our mouths as we engaged in some afternoon delight!

I had to get inside this princess so doggie was well in order by now.

She dommed me up and I entered her hot 'sexy as fuck'ass cheeks spreading them apart sliding into her tunnel of fun and man did she feel good n tight!

Pumping away at the same time reaching down and gently squeezing her fun bags, Patty squealed as I furiously banged her!

Next stop was missionary where I laid her to rest and hammered away like an escaped monk! Her legs widely spread as I drilled her now fully lubed pussy! Patty loved every minute of this as she coyly looked into my eyes with hot lust.

I wanted more BBBJBing so I gave her the signal to continue the heat till I was done. Patty sucked away with such finesse n passion with two hands then with no hands, pressurising my knob to the point of no return. Soon enough I let out a gush of cream over her breast area as she smiled and spoke to me in thai "Kop corn cup" (thank you)!

What a doll what a performance what a day I'm having!!

andrewblake
1st November 2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the review..

AB

675R
27th November 2014, 02:41 PM
Name : Patty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 26 Nov

Rates : 90 1/2hr

Size/shape : Size 6, tall, slim, natural A cups, shaved, pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, DATY, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

Experience:

This is my 2nd time with Patty and not my last !

Rocked up on Wednesday for a booking at Noon. Absolute mayhem in the place with double bookings, people waiting in corridor and buzzer going every 2 mins.

Anyway, Patty was on time and looked gorgeous in a tight colourful dress that really showed off her olive coloured skin to the max.

We started with serious French kissing which she was really into and enjoying.

We then moved to 69 position, her bald pussy was amazing, gyrating into my face and so bloody wet. Her BBBJ skills are great. Just right !! We did this for approx 15 mins, she loved it, no faking, just genuinely into it.

Moved to Mish position, and she is so wet, but tight. Didn't take long to blow my load over her tits and belly.

Absolute stunner, also very friendly, I will be back to see her.