PDA

View Full Version : Joline - Hot Hot Hot

dave.gee69
26th October 2014, 06:24 PM
Had the pleasure of being the first punt with Joline at 533. This girl is HOT!! A little bit of everything except Greek which wasn't on my agenda today. Will definitely be paying a return visit to Angie's place to sample her delights again.

andrewblake
26th October 2014, 06:52 PM
How about a proper review with template and experience..

Not much use with a few sentences..

Actually.. TBH.. useless..

AB

MrJellyFish
30th October 2014, 03:09 PM
Today I met a tall slim bold n sexy vixen called Joline

Jolli has a slim to the 3rd power body with a totally wild shaved pussy with pink lips protruding.

Jolli dropped her Jean shorts immediately, knelt down on the floor and started sucking my half masted cock! Talk about instant gratification, this girl is a born cock sucker !

Joline worked up the tempo to "furious" in a mere minutes flat, eating my meat like a hungry dry mouthed animal in the desert.

Joline was full of vigour and lust that was a perpetuating sensation fuelled by her insatiable demeanour for fresh cock.

I reeled in bliss as Joline sucked away placing me in a semi stupor of stupidness. I wasted no time and through her onto the bed which she was leaning her back up against anyway. Spread her thighs wide and rubbed my hard cock against her pussy lips but obviously I wasn't going anywhere till she did the Dom.

Joline slipped it in and in a nanosecond I was ball deep in her shaved snatch.

Now pumping harder and deeper per thrust, Joline yelped out constantly in pleasure n pain as she was squinting simultaneously. Body language tells all and Joline was in a painful pleasure as I rammed her like a pit bull terrier.

Soon or later I laid her on the bed and went to town on her pussy like a young farm boy in a hot dry old barn.

Joline was riding me cowgirl for a bit then I flicked her off and doggied her from behind like a steamroller going down a hill.

Joline panted and was sweating as I manoeuvred her through a few positions that basically took up the half hour. But it was Jolli's sucking skills that stole the show.

Apart from her having a tight pussy, big jugs and a slim body, Joline is a fast fuck and a great suck.

As I approached destination over, I instructed Joline to suck me off into oblivion. She naturally obliged and I assumed the starfish whilst Joline lubed my ass and fondled my balls until I CIM and Joline leaps up in a sign of disgust as she rushes to the basin.

I was put off slightly and had to console her that she'd be fine.

There was no real passion in this visitation more like an encounter that was over before it started. Joline was energetic obliging and brash. The half hour was indeed powerful, however thrilling it seemed Joline was a stick of dynamite.

andrewblake
30th October 2014, 04:05 PM
I'll correct it.. Aunty has said it is Joline..

AB

cakey
31st July 2015, 11:47 AM
Person's Name : Joline

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30/7/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby rd, Willoughby

Hours of Business : 11am?-12am

Rates : 90/130/150 for 30/45/60 mins

Size/shape : thin sexy body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : seemingly everything except anal

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

WOW!!! Joline was so natural and into it.

I walked in and was met by Joline in tiny shorts, boots and a mesh singlet with a fabulous bolt on already on show.

She looked fabulously slutty and sexy.

You can judge this book by its cover..... After the shower we were straight into it and the highlight was the phenomenal rimming she gave me.

Just so uninhibited and professional.

She really knew how to look after the ass, balls and cock at the same time. Great handjob technique, strong and pro again.

After mutual oral I was so horny I just had to throw into to deep missionary which despite the usual "you so big" protestations she took me so well.

She was really making me hot now and getting her legs back and wide open and pulling great fuck faces.

After awhile I stopped to take a break and got her into doggy at the end of the bed and proceeded to munch on her delicious box and ass.

Again she was uninhibited and willing.

Next some deep fucking in doggy before back into deep missionary to finish.

This was really one of the best experiences I have had.

Suffice to say I absolutely recommend Joline, particularly if you are into rimming.....Superb service.

We had a little time left and she gave me a pleasant massage for an all round top shelf experience!!!