Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am 7 days

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : Petite tiny tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Pussy: Small mappa

Services Provided : BBBJ / CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I could feel 'it' building up for the last few days so checked the 533 roster and booked Grace for 30mins.
These days on a punt I'm just a me person. I'm not interested in much interaction so her poor English skills suited me fine. I was after a great blow job, and that's what I got.

She stared at my nipples and worked her way south kissing and licking which was very nice. A bit of tounge teasing on my cock and balls then she took me in her mouth.
Skilled in the art of blowjobs, she stated nice and gentle and very wet with light suction and gradually built up a nice tempo with lots of slurping noises. I let her go at it for about 15 mins. I wasn't in the mood to fuck but wanted something else, so I lubed up my cock and had her do a nice pussy slide for 10 mins.

Back to the BJ and she continued all the way until I exploded a huge load in her mouth which she held in for 10 seconds, then slowly let dribble down the shaft of my cock.

BBBJ 8/10.. could have been a bit deeper
Body 5.5/10
Face Cute pixie face 7/10

Blatchford
11th February 2015, 03:50 PM
‘Go see Grace and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience,’ the 533 web site says. She provides ‘a sweet girl-friend experience’ and a ‘very flirty teasing service.’ Well yes and no. She certainly didn’t appear friendly at first meeting – a little sullen, if anything, and I was practically ordered to get to the shower (which I was going to do anyway, even though it was in that bloody awful laundry next the bloody awful outside upper room). She certainly has a delightful body, as long as you don’t want enormous boobs – her proportions are pretty good. She started by a pleasantly tickling back massage, which ended with a finger just inside the rectum, very nicely applied with a little extra work on the balls. She didn’t get to actual rimming – but then would you like to rim a skinny 84-year-old? No, I thought not. However, we now got to my attempting to play with her breasts, which she outright prevented, with some mumbling presumably in Chinese. Anyway, they were more or less out of play (pity -nice large suckable nipples). Then when I attempted to do a little enjoyable work downstairs, after about fifteen seconds she gently pushed my head away and put a tissue over it. So that appeared to be out of bounds too – at least to my tongue. Happily she then offered me anal; unfortunately though reasonably for for service, my cock simply didn’t get rigid enough to enter her arsehole, so we finished off with my fucking her standing behind her, then she turned around and we finished off in spoon fashion on the bed. I have to confess my pleasure was less than hysterical. I have to say that when I arrived I was asked, ‘You want Grace?’ in the sort of tone which didn’t sound like a recommendation. And to think I gave up a session with the lovely Cindy . . . well, you see, for half an hour she costs $80 plus $50 for FS, and $90 at 533 saves me $40. OK, I’m a cheap-skate, but I’m also on a limited pension, poor bugger. Ah well, c’est la vie.

hard
12th February 2015, 12:06 AM
You may be 'old' and on a pension Blatchford but man, you are a legend... love your work! :thumbsup:

Hot_kp
12th February 2015, 08:18 AM
I'll second that [emoji106]

Phobs99
18th February 2015, 10:52 AM
Person's Name : Grace

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : Late Jan 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991.

Hours of Business : 10am to midnight

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ,CIM FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : 7/10

I did a cash job near Chatswood and thought I'd deposit half of it into 533. I usually book but didn't have time so decided to play fuck lotto and just drop in. Was put in the waiting room for 15 mins then got next available who was Grace and after the initial impression I wasn't disappointed so booked an hour.

After the money and shower I was sitting on the bed and she stood naked right in front of me, just the right height to start licking and sucking her nipples, she showed her appreciation by getting me to move from one nipple to the next and placing my hand on the other nipple.

I leaned back on the bed and she kneeled on the floor in front of me and took me in her mouth. I was so rock hard and it felt so bloody good the way she started nibbling the tip slowly taking it all in her mouth. She doesn't go very deep but deep enough to take me right to the edge and after 15 mins I couldn't hold back any longer and pumped a big load into her mouth. She tried to give me a massage during my recovery phase but I was too ticklish so I thought I'd explore her body, so put her in mish and started DATY. She has a neat little rig with just a bit of hair. During DATY she got really wet and wiggled her hips around responsively which really turned me on, enough for round 2.

We dommed up and she started in CG and she was a tropper and rode me really nicely for 15 mins. I flipped her over into mish to finish and pumped another big load into the bag.

All round a nice punt and I'd probably re visit. Don't see her if you're in the mood for a chat as she only has a few words of English.

I'm not really into kissing WLs at the moment but I noticed a bit of ciggy breath.

Blatchford
18th February 2015, 02:48 PM
Good to see two good reviews of Grace. My own experience with her NOT good - see review elsewhere.

andrewblake
21st February 2015, 01:17 PM
Good to see two good reviews of Grace. My own experience with her NOT good - see review elsewhere.

guess the value of YMMV always applies..

i hear she is very good.. but takes awhile to "warm" up.. kinda like Yuna.. the get to know you phase.. so always each to there own.. :)

thats why we will always have our favourites.. :)