PDA

View Full Version : NEW Japanese Girl Minami In Roseville Today

104Roseville-Rose
8th April 2015, 01:05 PM
Today our shop Have a New Japanese girl Minami. come from South Japan , She is very very sweet with a very very beautiful face. New to this industry. Dye light brown long hair with big charming eyes. Very pretty and the sweeties jap girl. Exotic JAV look with sexy body. She is 158cm, size 6 B cup. She from beginning inexperience girls become now very very good service especially DFK Kissing Queen . She offer a very passionate and Real jap style GFE.

Call us get booking now,

exmelpunter
8th April 2015, 02:52 PM
Faaaark. If that's a genuine pic, phoaar. But wait, what's that little Chinese script in lower left of frame. Hmmm, methinks not.

104Roseville-Rose
8th April 2015, 03:05 PM
frame have little Chinese, that is from Frame photo softward

bazzledance
8th April 2015, 03:26 PM
You have my Attention, I am really into cute Japanese girls ha ha, she looks so cute & cuddly on these cold nights & those Boobs Yummy!

104Roseville-Rose
8th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Minami is very cute and sexy Japense girl ,in shop now. i send message to you ,let you come try

The Steed
8th April 2015, 04:47 PM
Am sure she is cute Mamasan. But is she really the same girl in the photo. She looks too good to be true. Please let me know before I come to visit her

bigbird
8th April 2015, 05:00 PM
That looks like Mikie Hara

http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1007/20110829/000d87ad41a00fc5461925.jpg

The Steed
8th April 2015, 05:15 PM
Mamasan..On behalf of all customers, using fake pics does not help and we will lose faith in what you claim about your girls. This is a good example. Perhaps you have a simple explanation. Please let us know so we can go back to supporting you. Thank you

104Roseville-Rose
8th April 2015, 05:50 PM
its Minami want try work our shop ,,she off us her pic. she from email sent pic to us ,but when she came to shop ,its very Sexy and prety ,any one know its very hard find
Real young Japnese girl to work in brothel....why too many complated about pic.. we try find nice JP girl service to you....

bazzledance
8th April 2015, 06:17 PM
OW well , I guess I will just have to take one for the team, & I wont be wearing rose coloured glasses.
Hello! Minami I will be seeing you soon for a decent road test, & I will need a close I mean very close inspection so brush up on your Japanese.

The Steed
8th April 2015, 07:18 PM
Mamasan. Can I make a suggestion. Wait until the girls come into your shop. Then take an actual photo of them, in bra & panties, in various poses, showing off their arse, boobs and body. The photos can be taken from the neck down, so their faces are not visible. Then upload these pics to this site and your won't have anyone complain. If you wish, I would be honoured to visit you and take the photos for you. Let me know if this works for you

Zeus25
8th April 2015, 09:41 PM
Where are the pics?

The Steed
9th April 2015, 08:33 AM
Where are the pics?

Zeus25...With all the confusion it appears they have been deleted.