PDA

View Full Version : Stacey - Super attractive with a hot slim body

Pussy Hunter
15th October 2015, 05:14 PM
Person's Name: Stacey

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit: Friday 9th October 2015

Photos: http://www.533willoughby.com.au/stacey.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/stacey.html)

Photo: Genuine

Hours of Business: 10 am till late

Rates: $150 per hour

Body: Young, slim, tight, nice B cup titties (enhanced but they look and feel great), with nice responsive nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved.

Roster: Hmmmm – has been working for like five days in a row. Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed.

Nationality or Ethnicity: China

Services Provided: BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Angie had been at me to come see this new girl – “very slim” – so here we go to see Stacey.

Stacey had been working five days in a row and I don’t quite know how any of these girls do a twelve hour shift let alone do five days in a row. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

Well I wasn’t disappointed. Stacey is just a stunner. Very attractive well defined face, and a killer slim body. Cute little smile and giggles complete the package.

Stacey quickly discarded her pink G-string and skimpy pink negligée to reveal her body to die for. Very attractive little number. Her face is taught, nice cheekbones, and she has a great smile. Little kissy kiss as I fondled her naked body and explored her fully shaved pussy. No stubble here, nice smooth mound and innie pussy lips. Her boobies are a nice B cup size, and her nipples get nicely erect and really dark.

Onto the bed for some BBBJ and Stacey is a mirror watcher, just slurps away looking at herself in the mirror. BBBJ was great but I think she is new to the industry and was fearful of an accidental cum-in-mouth. Nice overhead DATY as I returned the favor. Terrific looking up at those perky titties and erect nipples.

On with the dom, bit of lube, and into her in mish. Nice and tight. Slim legs and her pussy really is very open and just awaiting penetration. Onto the floor and I got her into her 6in white high heels and she just looks great in heels. Onto the corner of the bed for some more mish with those fabulous slim legs raised up and apart. Koala bear was no problem.

Nice finale in mish. Looking at that cute face and titties while I was pumping away was such a turn-on.

Very attractive, slim body, nice boobies, erect nipples, fully shaved. New to the biz and will no doubt get better with time. As Wilson would say “Come and give her a sex lecture”.

Enjoy.

andrewblake
15th October 2015, 05:24 PM
I am having thoughts of Valentina/Stacey double!.. Heheheh..

These two are so much sweethearts!.. Perfect for ol AB!..

Kills me!..

AB

Fuzzynuts
15th October 2015, 11:16 PM
12 hour shifts 5 days in a row can't be healthy...

hushabomb15
16th October 2015, 08:46 AM
Get that money girl ;)

brauninc
17th October 2015, 12:04 PM
12 hour shifts 5 days in a row can't be healthy...

yeah either is 19 days in a row as per Singapore Christine at red lantern here in melb, and she moves from brothel to brothel. red lantern 16 hours a day :nonod:

yvves
21st October 2015, 01:35 PM

Date of Visit: 21st October 2015

Photos: 533 Willoughby Girls (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/stacey.html)

Rates: $90 per half hour

Body: Slim, slight tummy, long legs, b-c cups with long nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved. Some stubble today.

Nationality or Ethnicity: China (? maybe some of you experts can help, perhaps far up in the North-West?)

Services Provided: CBJ (My choice), DATY, FS

Review:

I've been looking to see Stacey for a couple of weeks, today was my chance. Booked ahead, turned up with plenty of time. Place was busy as always. Stacey is really gorgeous, she has a great body, and a very attractive face, I think you have to be on a winner burying your face in the pussy of someone this cute! After a shower I embraced her, and we began to kiss. I'm a bit overweight, and one thing the girls should avoid is playing with my man-boobs and comparing to their own (no competition, Stacey's b-c cups are something to behold, as well as hold, caress, play with, suck, I didn't try it but probably OK for Spanish as well). A bit of DFK followed, then my lips were on her nipples, and then I worked my way down to her pussy. Stacey still gives an impression of inexperience, despite her many solid hours at 533 with her legs in the air, she gives a bit of a squeal as I plunge my tongue deep in her pussy. I spend quite some time here, she's not quite sure what I'm going to do as I position her to expose her beautiful pussy more to my face, but she seems happy enough. A bit of CBJ, and then into mish, and I'm happy enough to cum at this point. A little bit of soaping her up in the shower follows and then my time is up.

I'm not sure how long someone who is putting in these hours is going to stay, but it seems she will definitely be around next week, and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing her again.

andrewblake
28th October 2015, 01:15 PM
She is a darling and sweetheart.. but i sometimes wonder how she can keep up with the workload?.. Almost on roster everyday..

Thanks for the review..

AB

zjrave
4th January 2016, 07:16 AM

Date of Visit: Sunday 3rd January 2016

Photos: 533 Willoughby Girls (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/stacey.html)

]Age: 20+?

Body: Young, slim, tight, nice B cup titties (enhanced but they look and feel great), with nice responsive nipples. Flat bum & little pot belly

Pussy: Fully shaved

]Roster: I didn't check

Services Provided: BBBJ - DATY[ - FS

Review: Okay, I've wanted to book Kelly for a while, finally had time today. Called ahead, spoke to Angie & everything was locked in. I arrived 10 minutes early, advised I had a booking with Kelly and I was put in a half bed/ half seat waiting room.

While waiting I was told Victoria was ready for me, I said sorry I'm waiting for Kelly...I have a booking with Kelly @ 9pm...

Finally a young girl come, I asked if she was Kelly, she just smiled and lead me to the room. She was very slim, wearing a pink boob tube and pink laced pants & very young looking. I was in and out of the shower, clean & ready to get down to business in no time at all.

From the reviews about Kelly, this young lady was not anything like the description of Kelly. It was my first punt at 533 & I'm new to punting...and unsure of the process...and what to do as now I'm naked, horny as, but not with Kelly...

Stacey is very beautiful, sweet & submissive like the innocent girl next door. But I was really wanting an intense session and knew this was going to be shite.

Anyway, no kissing at all with Stacey, she undressed and lay in the bed...I'm not sure if she was tired, shy or not interested but I had to start everything...kissing her neck, sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit...she just lay looking away...no connection at all...

Stacey finally got moving with a BBBJ but consistently using tissues to wipe my cock...once Stacey got started I finally felt she had some hidden talent...but she could only fit the head on my cock in her mouth while she squeezed and rubbed my balls getting very close to blowing. She did this little lick if my balls & sucked them but it was nothing special

I stopped Stacey, pulled her to the edge of the bed & licked, teased & sucked my pussy...still no real response... she just wasn't into it, just fake moaning and looking at the wall...

I got her to suck my hard again, she put the condom on & lay on the bed waiting for the starfish missionar. I rubbed my cock on her clit then slowly slide inside of her. She had her hands against me to limit any deep penetration and said "big big slow slow no hurt ok"...I wanted to pound the shit out of her but flipped her over into doggie. Again she struggled with me and I was being gentle...she finally relaxed and I started to pump away, while holding her boobs...I finally blow in the bag....and pulled out of her, removed to dom & jumped in the shower

This girl wasn't Kelly at all...From the roster, I'm sure it was Stacey...she is beautiful, slim, nice boobs & very responsive nipples. I feel glad that I did blow but cheated that it wasn't Kelly...

Stacey is very submissive, but I was a wanting a girl who wants to DT BBBJ until you CIM and who can rim and suck balls like she loves it...A hot 69 would be nice too...Hopefully I will get to try Kelly in the near future

Booked Kelly but got Stacey...Why...oh why

billivanoff
4th January 2016, 09:45 AM
rated pretty good xxxxx

Tripod
4th January 2016, 10:11 AM
Yes definitely doesn't sound like Kelly, she can suck a mean cock! Dt no problem either . I think that's very bad firm from Angie, I would have shown her I was disappointed .

Jack Kerouac
4th January 2016, 10:17 AM
zjrave,

Nice review. Sorry you did NOT get who you booked.

Also those gob/dick wiping starfish can be s a real pain.

Jack

Mr Crash and Burn
4th January 2016, 11:30 AM
Similar to me twice...i am beginning to think Kelly is a phantom

zjrave
4th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Stacey was good, but unfortunately not Kelly and now Kelly isn't on the 533 roster

andrewblake
4th January 2016, 02:07 PM
Chaps.. Kelly exisits.. I have seen her in the hallways of 533..

There are many "reasons" why the situation may of occurred.. It has been discussed time and time again..

A punt is a punt and the OP can put it down to experience..

All shops are not immune to this "practise"..

But it seems that the spotlight is shorn more brightly here?..

AB

zjrave
4th January 2016, 04:43 PM
At the end of the day, when you make a investment & it's not what was offered it's very disappointing

Hopefully I will get a chance to meet this mysterious Kelly

andrewblake
4th January 2016, 04:49 PM
With any investment comes "risk" nothing guaranteed.. Only 4 things in life are.. Births, deaths and marriage plus taxes.. :)

It ain't called punting for nothing..

If the collective group of "ubt" pooled there punts.. Probably could sink a ship with her disasters.. :)

As said.. Kelly exists.. :)

AB

In love with..

Tripod
4th January 2016, 05:22 PM
It's not really punting when you plan ahead with a confirmed booking. It's very poor form from 533 to do this. If she's not working there anymore, then they should say that, there's plenty of other hot girls at 533 that you might have gone with, but at your choice, not the management

She does exist, I've spent time with her..

usw
4th January 2016, 07:24 PM
Chaps.. Kelly exisits.. I have seen her in the hallways of 533..

There are many "reasons" why the situation may of occurred.. It has been discussed time and time again..

A punt is a punt and the OP can put it down to experience..

All shops are not immune to this "practise"..

But it seems that the spotlight is shorn more brightly here?..

AB

I disagree with you. Just because it is a common practice does not make a bad practice acceptable.

One could take this to Fair Trading. It is a straight forward case of misrepresentation. Being the business that it is, no one will take it to Fair Trading. But that does not mean that it should be condoned, and I think that you should encourage your advertisers to up the ante and adopt fair standards instead of defending the status quo Andrew.

Shit happens, be it a girl indisposed,AWOl, or a SNAFU like a double booking or whatever. But, level with the punter and explain what has happened, and even if they are not happy, they will in all likelyhood suck it up. Maybe offer him a sweetener like a discount for his next booking. But they will all appreciate the honesty!

andrewblake
4th January 2016, 08:35 PM
I disagree with you. Just because it is a common practice does not make a bad practice acceptable.

One could take this to Fair Trading. It is a straight forward case of misrepresentation. Being the business that it is, no one will take it to Fair Trading. But that does not mean that it should be condoned, and I think that you should encourage your advertisers to up the ante and adopt fair standards instead of defending the status quo Andrew.

Shit happens, be it a girl indisposed,AWOl, or a SNAFU like a double booking or whatever. But, level with the punter and explain what has happened, and even if they are not happy, they will in all likelyhood suck it up. Maybe offer him a sweetener like a discount for his next booking. But they will all appreciate the honesty!

You have been in the "game" with Angie long enough USW.. I know this.. I know many things in how the "system" works..

I never said it was acceptable.. But it is how it works..

Common practise.. Bad practise.. It being acceptable.. Well.. It is all in the in interpretation..

Girls don't show up, gambling, do late night calls privately.. Have the monthly pass.. They see a punter they don't like.. Jobs are on rotation.. If one girl is more popular than the others.. Bitching and backstabbing.. Trying to please a room with competitive pwls.. If it is easy then maybe we should open a brothel aswell.. Girls being gauranteed a certain income or they walk.. To another shop to work.. The industry is the most competitive than it as ever being.. The punter has so much choice..

Maybe YOU should bring it up with Angie.. I know many have before.. Now and will in the future.. Many members here.. On a particular Asian centric forum.. And many more others..

Does a leopard change its spots? Rhetoric question..

I am not defending anything.. It is fact.. You either go with the flow which were to sum up in your words on another thread.. Or you be firm and ask again or ultimately walk..

Take it to the dept of fair trading.. Do what you like.. But it is fact.. It is common amongst ALL establishments.. just depend who the UNLUCKY punter is and musical chairs..

I have been stitched 6 times at 104rr.. Been stitched at 142.. Had it happen at Thai massage shops.. Had my booking given to others.. What do you do?.. Yell and scream and threaten?.. Well.. You either be man about it or be a pussy and cave.. Simple really.. As a consumer.. YOU have a choice.. The $$$$money and dish is in your pocket..

Don't like it.. Walk.. As said.. There are another 10 shops with a 5km radius..

That's punting and life in a establishment..

BUT punters still returns and go back and the shop is still and just as successful as ever?.. so what is the formula?? i liked to know so i can be a millionaire and retire..

usw
4th January 2016, 09:42 PM
Hi Andrew

The point I am making is that you as a provider of advertising for this business should maybe rather take a line of encouraging your customers to engage in good business practices conforming to the norms that our country's culture expects instead of defending the indefensible. You would be helping your advertisers grow their business.

I know that I have the inside line with management and thus have no just cause to complain about the service received, but make no apologies, you reap what you've sowed.

andrewblake
4th January 2016, 09:47 PM
As my point.. we have.. we tried.. and as i said.. does a leopard change its spots??..

We are on the ground everyday with the shops.. they work the way they work.. try telling China how to do business in China?.. westerners want in?.. well..

You point is taken and was not dismissed.. but you and i are fighting a "unwinable" battle.. :) we could discuss the merits till the sun rises.. :)

AB

usw
4th January 2016, 10:05 PM
Hi Andrew

I hear what you are saying. But don't give up trying.

There's a business opportunity for someone willing to merge the two cultures out there!

andrewblake
4th January 2016, 10:36 PM
Lol..

Arrhhhh east west relations.. A bilateral sino-chine dialogue!.. Not without trying on our part!.. That's for sure.. :)

zjrave
5th January 2016, 06:10 AM
533 Roster Wednesday 6th January 2015

533s resident DT/BBBJ Queen - Kelly - Newest irresistible charm and Taiwan dreamboat

Kelly - Size 7, DD+ cup natural bust, baby girl, 168CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet petite young student girl, passionate friendly service, Taiwan girl.

This sexy girl arrives @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a young sexy model toned body with legs eleven! A sweet GFE and gorgeous charm to entice the senses.. plus DTBBBJ..

Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts is a new starlet to reside at 533.

Simply irresistible...

yvves
8th January 2016, 01:41 PM

Date of Visit: 8th January 2016

Photos: 533 Willoughby Girls

Rates: $90 per half hour

Body: Slim, gorgeous face, long legs, c cups with long nipples.

Services Provided: CBJ (My choice), DATY, FS, LFK

Review:

I was going to see one of the new girls today, however the need to wait an extra half hour led me to see Stacey again. I had been intending to see her again, so this was no disappointment. As it turned out I turned up more than half an hour early, and was very lucky that Stacey was free. As Angie took me to see her I realised I was a little reluctant (or shy) going in to the room where the girls sit, chat, and do their make-up, I would be interested to hear if others enjoy the opportunity to chat with all the WLs in this room.

We then went to the rooms at the back, with a separate shower, since we saw no-one else as we made our way to the shower and back I couldn't complain really. I'm not sure whether Stacey recognised me, she seems to work long hours at 533, so maybe a punter from a few months ago would not register for her. I guess girls can change over time, especially when they start out relatively inexperienced as Stacey did. In this case I think she may even have improved. She is still the same gorgeous good looker, but maybe a little more relaxed, which makes for a good experience for me. She has also added a few more moaning sounds, but they are gentle, and in my view didn't detract from the session.

After the shower we spent a little time exploring each others bodies, she has awesome nipples to play with. I did notice she is not really into full on DFK, which is a shame, I just had to remind myself how much BBBJ she does to accept that our tongues would only meet and mingle for a short time when we kissed. After she cleaned up the little fella she seemed a bit surprised when I asked for CBJ, and while I made this choice, I must admit next time I may be tempted for BBBJ, as she is an expert cock-sucker. It was still excellent, and one of her strong points.

After some DATY (nicely shaven today) and more attention to her breasts it was time for FS. I know Stacey is being pounded all day, on most days of the week, so it may be no surprise she used some lube, actually she used a lot, and it did reduce the sensation, but on the positive side it did allow me to give her a good pounding before I came. We went from mish to mish with me standing by the bed to side-saddle, I was keen to stay in control, so didn't bother turning over, I suspect Stacey would have just rode me to completion if I did.

There was a little time left for a sort of massage, she is quite playful, and has a wicked smile.

The only question in my mind is why there are so few reviews of a girl who is working so hard? A mystery to me, I'll be back for more.

andrewblake
8th January 2016, 04:21 PM
So few reviews as no one wants to share!!!.. She is a darling baby girl pop!.. Yummy girl!..

In love with..

Misfit44
21st January 2016, 12:52 AM

Date of Visit: 20th January 2016

Photos: 533 Willoughby Girls

Body: Slim, cute , long slim legs, c cups (enhanced) with long nipples.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong China

Services Provided: BBBJ, DATY, FS,

Review:

When saw Stacey I was very taken by her cute and sexy body and immediately made a 90minute booking.
I could not take my eyes off her beautiful breasts.
Angie had to tell me twice to relax and wait for the room.

Later I discovered her breasts were perfectly enhanced but still felt real and soft.
She can speak English but we chased to speak in Cantonese which bought out the cheeky side of her.

After shower and massage I went down on her for a while.
I could tell that she was already overworked because as horny as she got there was not the usual pussy juices you would expect.
She admitted she was tired so I gave her a 10 minute back massage.

That got her relaxed and wet again.
She got a pretty little asshole which would have been nice to fuck but she does not do anal.
I slip on the condom and slide in her pussy as she lying down.
She enjoying herself because I am doing the work.
She then asks me to lie on my back and sits on dick and rides away madly.

I tell her she doesn't have to do it but she continues and I pull her to me so I can suck her breast.
She has long tiny nipples which I latched onto with my tongue.
Stacey certainly knows how to make the right fucking noises to make you feel great.
Normally it will put me off but she seem so natural that it made me more hornier and I thrusted harder and faster.

I rolled her over into MISH and continued to mash her pussy.
We had to stop to put more lubricant.
She did not like kissing because I had tongue fucked her and her juices were still on my mouth.
We play around like lovers and eventually she gave into frenzied kissing but still hating me for deliberately putting her own pussy juices into her mouth.

I finally blew my load into the bag and she carefully removed it to keep the bed clean.

We lay together and continue chatting away while she pulled and rubbed my dick.
It took another 15 mins before I was erect again and we went through the fucking motions again.
I was FUCKED!

Stacey is a young inexperience girl.
She doesn't like to do BBBJ and doesn't like to be kissed after you DATY.

What I can 100% say is Stacey is cute and pretty and a great fuck!
I think another 2-3 sessions with her I will convert her over to anal sex.

asianlovernow
11th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Booked kiki last Sunday. She talked me into a double with Stacey. Thought this is going to be brilliant when I had 3 fingers in Staceys arse while Kiki giving me a cat bath. Any suggestion of anal on Stacy was out of the question.

Strange because her arse was well lubed, so thinking someone had been there before.

Anyone managed to go back door with Stacey????

WOTAN010
11th March 2016, 10:59 PM
Booked kiki last Sunday. She talked me into a double with Stacey. Thought this is going to be brilliant when I had 3 fingers in Staceys arse while Kiki giving me a cat bath. Any suggestion of anal on Stacy was out of the question.

Strange because her arse was well lubed, so thinking someone had been there before.

Anyone managed to go back door with Stacey????

I suggest you write it up as a full review.